Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | LORE CONNECTIONS;; [lore dragons search]
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 78 79
@Princesco
Do you have a Dragon that's 3 Years or Older I would prefer any thing older then 3 please I have a idea in mind^^
@Princesco
Do you have a Dragon that's 3 Years or Older I would prefer any thing older then 3 please I have a idea in mind^^
ZPHN6ju.png
@Kirmon64

Hm, perhaps it would be simpler if there was no direct Stanzascale-Goldwood connection prior to the coup then. Or at least perhaps no formal arrangements like trade-agreements. At any rate our beastclan ambassadors would condemn any ties after the coup. I consider it a possibility that the effect on beastclans in the area will be what draws the ambassadors' attention to the situation (they generally travel around to see what clans of any sort will consider constructive dragon-beastclan relations), and they can pass on what they find to the Stanzascale clan.

Mm, a meeting en route is a possibility. Hunters and other gatherers venture out frequently, or there may be a party of travellers being guided to or from the lair.

Yep, we'd be happy to offer assistance (supplies and/or a stop on the way) to anyone seeking to leave the realm to escape forced exaltation. We have contact with, effectively, a Guardian of travellers, who can requested to assist the runaways with reaching or leaving the lair.
Hm. It's interesting to imagine some of the discussions the existence of such a practice would provoke within the clan. Some won't have even considered the possibility, anyone with divine loyalties will have to reconsider their beliefs (the Guardian mentioned would definitely find it troubling), while those who are cynical of the deities will feel their stance reaffirmed.

Hm. Well, the dragon that I first thought of as potentially knowing Dima's work is Chief Scrollkeeper Tzynket. A bit of timeline nitpickiness would lead me to wonder whether Dima's work was encountered before Tzynket left his former clan, or after, when he's with the Stanzascale clan, having taken his personal collection of scrolls and books with him. It's interesting to wonder how he might have encountered something of Dima's if after. Whether it was a recommendation from an old contact, or from encountering reference to Dima's work at a conference or convention to do with relevant areas of study, or something else.
Then I would consider what might prompt contact. Maybe an appreciator praising well-constructed arguments or well-structured writings. If obscure works are cited, possibly a query as to where they may be obtained, something else, or some combination of things.

There is also Keryin, who I figure to be a philosopher who prefers discussion via letters. Though admittedly I am less certain of his place within my clan. (I'd admit he needs more work, but it may be argued the same is true of the likes of Tzynket too, heh.)

I'm happy to have more trading partners. Though we'd stick to legal business. (Not sure what the illegal trader deals in, but so long as it's nothing as dangerous as propagation-ready black death samples, it shouldn't be a problem, I think. ^^;)
Though I half-wonder if I need to work on a better list of potential exports or something, heh.
@Kirmon64

Hm, perhaps it would be simpler if there was no direct Stanzascale-Goldwood connection prior to the coup then. Or at least perhaps no formal arrangements like trade-agreements. At any rate our beastclan ambassadors would condemn any ties after the coup. I consider it a possibility that the effect on beastclans in the area will be what draws the ambassadors' attention to the situation (they generally travel around to see what clans of any sort will consider constructive dragon-beastclan relations), and they can pass on what they find to the Stanzascale clan.

Mm, a meeting en route is a possibility. Hunters and other gatherers venture out frequently, or there may be a party of travellers being guided to or from the lair.

Yep, we'd be happy to offer assistance (supplies and/or a stop on the way) to anyone seeking to leave the realm to escape forced exaltation. We have contact with, effectively, a Guardian of travellers, who can requested to assist the runaways with reaching or leaving the lair.
Hm. It's interesting to imagine some of the discussions the existence of such a practice would provoke within the clan. Some won't have even considered the possibility, anyone with divine loyalties will have to reconsider their beliefs (the Guardian mentioned would definitely find it troubling), while those who are cynical of the deities will feel their stance reaffirmed.

Hm. Well, the dragon that I first thought of as potentially knowing Dima's work is Chief Scrollkeeper Tzynket. A bit of timeline nitpickiness would lead me to wonder whether Dima's work was encountered before Tzynket left his former clan, or after, when he's with the Stanzascale clan, having taken his personal collection of scrolls and books with him. It's interesting to wonder how he might have encountered something of Dima's if after. Whether it was a recommendation from an old contact, or from encountering reference to Dima's work at a conference or convention to do with relevant areas of study, or something else.
Then I would consider what might prompt contact. Maybe an appreciator praising well-constructed arguments or well-structured writings. If obscure works are cited, possibly a query as to where they may be obtained, something else, or some combination of things.

There is also Keryin, who I figure to be a philosopher who prefers discussion via letters. Though admittedly I am less certain of his place within my clan. (I'd admit he needs more work, but it may be argued the same is true of the likes of Tzynket too, heh.)

I'm happy to have more trading partners. Though we'd stick to legal business. (Not sure what the illegal trader deals in, but so long as it's nothing as dangerous as propagation-ready black death samples, it shouldn't be a problem, I think. ^^;)
Though I half-wonder if I need to work on a better list of potential exports or something, heh.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
Not sure who to ping, so I'mma just put this up. (Will add more dragons soon.) [columns][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/weel51ym447fcmo/plaguevs1.png[/img][nextcol][b][font="Century Gothic"]Clan name[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Nowhere Asylum[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Looking for[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Allies, researchers[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific flight[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Any[/font] [/columns] [indent][b][font="Century Gothic"]About[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]We are a group of nomads traveling across the world. We lack any formal leadership and run on anarchy, but remain peaceful and friendly. Our aim is to provide services in the regions we traverse. We first and foremost offer room, board, and medical care. We do not charge for these services, but highly appreciate any payment, be it currency, items, or services. We live atop a monster made of flesh and bone, used for transportation, making it easy for us to wander all over the world. Don't worry, he's friendly as well. Our camp is comprised of large complex tents arranged in a circular pattern with a campfire in the approximate center. All are welcome so long as they remain peaceful. We also partake in research, having several talented scientists among us. Visitors who would like to further scientific knowledge are more than welcome here.[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Notes[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Residents are called "inmates". This is a positive term for us, as we have reclaimed it and now wear it with pride.[/font] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10654770] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/106548/10654770_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b][font="Century Gothic"]Dragon name[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Dr. Krova[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Looking for[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Pupil and / or boyfriend[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific flight[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Plague preferred, but not required. Plague dragons are more resistant to disease.[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific breed[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Preferably no Snappers, Imperials, or Guardians due to size differences.[/font][/columns] [indent][b][font="Century Gothic"]About[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"](See bio for more) Dr. Krova is the sole doctor in Nowhere Asylum. He is self taught and very talented, providing all medical care for inmates and guests, something he is incredibly passionate about. He is honest and kind, only ever wanting the best, but it seems that something lurks beneath the surface... something he cannot control. Nonetheless, he is needed for the continued survival of the inmates and is well regarded for his hard work. However, at times this can become cumbersome and he could use a break... or a helping hand. As such, he is in search of someone to pass unto his knowledge and abilities. He's also kinda lonely and only has one friend, who partially raised him and acts a brother and caretaker. He'd like to meet another dragon he can comfortably spend his spare time with.[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Notes[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Can't think of anything at the moment.[/font]
Not sure who to ping, so I'mma just put this up. (Will add more dragons soon.)

plaguevs1.png Clan name: Nowhere Asylum

Looking for: Allies, researchers

Specific flight: Any
About: We are a group of nomads traveling across the world. We lack any formal leadership and run on anarchy, but remain peaceful and friendly. Our aim is to provide services in the regions we traverse. We first and foremost offer room, board, and medical care. We do not charge for these services, but highly appreciate any payment, be it currency, items, or services.

We live atop a monster made of flesh and bone, used for transportation, making it easy for us to wander all over the world. Don't worry, he's friendly as well. Our camp is comprised of large complex tents arranged in a circular pattern with a campfire in the approximate center.

All are welcome so long as they remain peaceful.

We also partake in research, having several talented scientists among us. Visitors who would like to further scientific knowledge are more than welcome here.

Notes: Residents are called "inmates". This is a positive term for us, as we have reclaimed it and now wear it with pride.

10654770_350.png
Dragon name: Dr. Krova

Looking for: Pupil and / or boyfriend

Specific flight: Plague preferred, but not required. Plague dragons are more resistant to disease.

Specific breed: Preferably no Snappers, Imperials, or Guardians due to size differences.
About: (See bio for more)

Dr. Krova is the sole doctor in Nowhere Asylum. He is self taught and very talented, providing all medical care for inmates and guests, something he is incredibly passionate about. He is honest and kind, only ever wanting the best, but it seems that something lurks beneath the surface... something he cannot control.

Nonetheless, he is needed for the continued survival of the inmates and is well regarded for his hard work. However, at times this can become cumbersome and he could use a break... or a helping hand. As such, he is in search of someone to pass unto his knowledge and abilities.

He's also kinda lonely and only has one friend, who partially raised him and acts a brother and caretaker. He'd like to meet another dragon he can comfortably spend his spare time with.

Notes: Can't think of anything at the moment.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
I made a post over in 'find a dragon' as well, but I'm looking for a lore mate for Valhalla! EDIT: FOUND! c: [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44253544] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/442536/44253544_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b][font="Century Gothic"]Name[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]V A L H A L L A[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Looking for[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Mate both for lore and actual breeding purposes (I can send him to you for breeding, you can keep some of the hatchlings).[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific flight[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Any![/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific breed[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Any![/font][/columns] [indent][b][font="Century Gothic"]About[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]His lore is incomplete, but I wrote a summary! "He is not so much a dragon as a beast that meanders amongst the stars, gazing down from the Heavens at the world below. Once, he was free to roam across the skies as he pleased, but now he is tasked to stand watch over the gateway to a place called the Apotheosis. What is behind the starry gates, he doesn't know. In reality, the Apotheosis is a celestial graveyard where the spirits of the dead come to rest amongst the stars. From time to time, Valhalla manages to break away from his post, sometimes drifting down and landing among the dragons on the lands below. Most of them cannot see him, but for those who have stared too long at the stars, he may appear."[/font] Pings (from general breed list): @Princesco, @EriRegent, @Almedha, @littlewarden2, @Cascarones, @awaicu, @DigitalElf, @Disillusionist, @AestheticToaster, @Artificiary, @AtticSaltStorms, @Mnkn10, @browncoatparadox, @After, @honeybone, @Blazewolf96, @Oceanic03, @capramoon, @Solanceae, @SilkVelvet, @VulpixSerpens, @NotQuiteToxic, @CuddlyHippo, @Phoenyxx, @ShadowPiper, @DeathDino, @ButteredBanana, @XiangEr, @DarkThicket, @justjasper, @Saraceaser, @Tangaroa, @NameChange851, @blazingsnark, @Ecci, @Stanzascale
I made a post over in 'find a dragon' as well, but I'm looking for a lore mate for Valhalla!

EDIT: FOUND! c:

44253544_350.png
Name: V A L H A L L A

Looking for: Mate both for lore and actual breeding purposes (I can send him to you for breeding, you can keep some of the hatchlings).

Specific flight: Any!

Specific breed: Any!
About: His lore is incomplete, but I wrote a summary! "He is not so much a dragon as a beast that meanders amongst the stars, gazing down from the Heavens at the world below. Once, he was free to roam across the skies as he pleased, but now he is tasked to stand watch over the gateway to a place called the Apotheosis. What is behind the starry gates, he doesn't know. In reality, the Apotheosis is a celestial graveyard where the spirits of the dead come to rest amongst the stars.

From time to time, Valhalla manages to break away from his post, sometimes drifting down and landing among the dragons on the lands below. Most of them cannot see him, but for those who have stared too long at the stars, he may appear."

Pings (from general breed list): @Princesco, @EriRegent, @Almedha, @littlewarden2, @Cascarones, @awaicu, @DigitalElf, @Disillusionist, @AestheticToaster, @Artificiary, @AtticSaltStorms, @Mnkn10, @browncoatparadox, @After, @honeybone, @Blazewolf96, @Oceanic03, @capramoon, @Solanceae, @SilkVelvet, @VulpixSerpens, @NotQuiteToxic, @CuddlyHippo, @Phoenyxx, @ShadowPiper, @DeathDino, @ButteredBanana, @XiangEr, @DarkThicket, @justjasper, @Saraceaser, @Tangaroa, @NameChange851, @blazingsnark, @Ecci, @Stanzascale
[columns][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/3l8q0nyje5ma866/lightvs1.png[/img][nextcol][b][font="Century Gothic"]Clan name[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Solstice[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Looking for[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Allies[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific flight[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Ice (I especially need one ice lair in particular, but others are welcome)[/font] [/columns] [indent][b][font="Century Gothic"]About[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Basically-finished established lore is on my profile. Solstice is essentially a refugee for those who need it, but it is also governed by a justice system, overseen by a goddess of truth. [/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Notes[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]I can give more info on request or discuss lore connections, feel free to approach me, I don't bite. Also, if you are an ice lair applying, note that this will be a really important connection for reasons I'll explain if you'd like to be that lair c:[/font] [/indent] Coming back! o/
lightvs1.png Clan name: Solstice

Looking for: Allies

Specific flight: Ice (I especially need one ice lair in particular, but others are welcome)
About: Basically-finished established lore is on my profile. Solstice is essentially a refugee for those who need it, but it is also governed by a justice system, overseen by a goddess of truth.

Notes: I can give more info on request or discuss lore connections, feel free to approach me, I don't bite. Also, if you are an ice lair applying, note that this will be a really important connection for reasons I'll explain if you'd like to be that lair c:

Coming back! o/
XOxv5KE.png
@Disillusionist @ShadowPiper [img]https://i.imgur.com/DGEoPl3.gif[/img] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2509021/2#post_35207067]This took way too long, wow. One lore revamp later...[/url] Anyways, Ran's history is finished! Wish I could say the same for her bio [s]because yeesh how many months has it been[/s], but just the story for now. Hopefully, I'll be able to start on her bio soon enough, but then again it's likely going to take another eternity. School isn't very forgiving. Thanks for letting me use your dragons!
@Disillusionist @ShadowPiper

DGEoPl3.gif

This took way too long, wow. One lore revamp later...

Anyways, Ran's history is finished! Wish I could say the same for her bio because yeesh how many months has it been, but just the story for now. Hopefully, I'll be able to start on her bio soon enough, but then again it's likely going to take another eternity. School isn't very forgiving.

Thanks for letting me use your dragons!

gmt +8
fr time +15
she/they/he
pings very welcome
b01c9d8cb099f28c33efbc3427a2a7f8d24272ad.png
exalt save sales (g1s, oldies and others)
@Biuret Ooh, I was waiting for this. Thank you for pinging me! I know I've said this before, but Lukannon's "Honest fishers catch their own food!" will never stop being entertaining. xD It was also interesting to see how Leviathan's prophecy linked to him, and how his friendship with Ran ended.

I'm glad my dragon could be of use to you. If you add more to Ran's story, or if you'd like to use some more of my dergs, feel free to hmu anytime! ^^
@Biuret Ooh, I was waiting for this. Thank you for pinging me! I know I've said this before, but Lukannon's "Honest fishers catch their own food!" will never stop being entertaining. xD It was also interesting to see how Leviathan's prophecy linked to him, and how his friendship with Ran ended.

I'm glad my dragon could be of use to you. If you add more to Ran's story, or if you'd like to use some more of my dergs, feel free to hmu anytime! ^^
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Biuret
Wow, that was really well written! I personally wonder if this incident with Leviathan was before or after he met Viven, because if it was before, your girl should consider herself the luckiest and only dragon to have met him and lived beyond a few sarcastic remarks :D

If you ever add more, or need to use one of my dragons again, feel free to contact me!
@Biuret
Wow, that was really well written! I personally wonder if this incident with Leviathan was before or after he met Viven, because if it was before, your girl should consider herself the luckiest and only dragon to have met him and lived beyond a few sarcastic remarks :D

If you ever add more, or need to use one of my dragons again, feel free to contact me!
Untitled_Artwork.png
@awaicu (please forgive if any of this sounds a little like gibberish or doesn't make sense; I get rather excited about these kinds of things and don't really know how to make my ideas make sense) I don't know if you've had any replies yet but I'd like to offer up my girl, Varyyn, for consideration! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40871297] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/408713/40871297_350.png[/img] [/url] Her lore says her mate died but I really have no idea how he died or even what he looked like. That could be easily changed if Valhalla was in the picture to that she was kind of obsessed with him or something because she knew she couldn't have him and then he left and it broke her heart. She's a 'love-at-first-sight' kind of dragon so she would fall hard and really fast, making it easy for her heart to break when he leaves. I really don't know but I'm excited lmao. If you have any questions about her lore or personality, don't hesitate to ask! (and again, sorry if this doesn't really make that much sense!!) [sub]P.S. Some of their babs are really cute :D[/sub]
@awaicu

(please forgive if any of this sounds a little like gibberish or doesn't make sense; I get rather excited about these kinds of things and don't really know how to make my ideas make sense)

I don't know if you've had any replies yet but I'd like to offer up my girl, Varyyn, for consideration!

40871297_350.png

Her lore says her mate died but I really have no idea how he died or even what he looked like. That could be easily changed if Valhalla was in the picture to that she was kind of obsessed with him or something because she knew she couldn't have him and then he left and it broke her heart. She's a 'love-at-first-sight' kind of dragon so she would fall hard and really fast, making it easy for her heart to break when he leaves. I really don't know but I'm excited lmao.

If you have any questions about her lore or personality, don't hesitate to ask!

(and again, sorry if this doesn't really make that much sense!!)

P.S. Some of their babs are really cute :D
:)
@Oceanic03

Oh my gosh, she is gorgeous and I love her lore so much ;A ;
Unfortunately, I did already find another dragon for Valhalla :<
@Oceanic03

Oh my gosh, she is gorgeous and I love her lore so much ;A ;
Unfortunately, I did already find another dragon for Valhalla :<
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 78 79