Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Plague Subspecies] Necromancers
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 235 236
General Interest Pinglist: [size=1]@TheCell @Mnkn10 @Hexingisfun @Lukas1997 @Kava @Shadari @Moonseed @Halua @Agonist @Minona @SashaFiredrake @knockoutbd @Pebz @kmrikkari @Balam @StDuke @Bara2684 @reotheleo @VuittonVampire @foxghosts @EssayOfThoughts @Horseleech @Shadowfire1223 @ToxicSugar[/size] [center][size=7][color=maroon][font=impact]Our First Community Competition![/font][/size][/center] You're all busy people so this will be short and sweet! I've made a stab at some new eye lore ([url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2412017/48#post_33654177]here[/url], and [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2412017/51#post_33698037]here[/url], feedback appreciated!) but I can't seem to decide what Glowing eyes should indicate for the subspecies. That's where you come in! Send me a message or post in the thread (whichever you prefer) your well-thought out, comprehensive lore for Glowing eyes. I (and maybe @/TheCell) will choose one entry to take as primary inspiration and make it canon! (Disclaimer: though I reserve the right to make tweaks if necessary) What do you get? Credit and a special prize :) [center][item=vial of glowing sight][/center] Competition ends at close of day Sunday, June 24th, so get those entries in! Restrictions: [LIST] [*]Dragons should not be born with glowing eyes. It should be gifted/inflicted/mutated/bestowed etc. on them in some way. [*]Must tie in to Necro lore (obviously) [*]Bonus points if the lore encompasses community involvement in some way [*]Should not be limited to a particular subtype [Necro, Servus, Ghoul], breed, or flight [*]Should provide structure while also leaving room for creativity and variability. i.e. it should serve as a jumping off point for lore creation. [/LIST] And that's about it, though while I have your attention those of you on the lore/art pinglist should check out @unseelieknight post [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2412017/51#post_33681611]here[/url] for some delicious lore!
General Interest Pinglist:
@TheCell @Mnkn10 @Hexingisfun @Lukas1997 @Kava @Shadari @Moonseed @Halua @Agonist @Minona @SashaFiredrake @knockoutbd @Pebz @kmrikkari @Balam @StDuke @Bara2684 @reotheleo @VuittonVampire @foxghosts @EssayOfThoughts @Horseleech @Shadowfire1223 @ToxicSugar
Our First Community Competition!

You're all busy people so this will be short and sweet!

I've made a stab at some new eye lore (here, and here, feedback appreciated!) but I can't seem to decide what Glowing eyes should indicate for the subspecies. That's where you come in!

Send me a message or post in the thread (whichever you prefer) your well-thought out, comprehensive lore for Glowing eyes. I (and maybe @/TheCell) will choose one entry to take as primary inspiration and make it canon! (Disclaimer: though I reserve the right to make tweaks if necessary)

What do you get? Credit and a special prize :)

Vial of Glowing Sight

Competition ends at close of day Sunday, June 24th, so get those entries in!

Restrictions:
  • Dragons should not be born with glowing eyes. It should be gifted/inflicted/mutated/bestowed etc. on them in some way.
  • Must tie in to Necro lore (obviously)
  • Bonus points if the lore encompasses community involvement in some way
  • Should not be limited to a particular subtype [Necro, Servus, Ghoul], breed, or flight
  • Should provide structure while also leaving room for creativity and variability. i.e. it should serve as a jumping off point for lore creation.

And that's about it, though while I have your attention those of you on the lore/art pinglist should check out @unseelieknight post here for some delicious lore!
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
ooooh!!! how cool; ill be thinking hard on some lore to enter with!
ooooh!!! how cool; ill be thinking hard on some lore to enter with!
tn0RSo5.pngGW180jv.png
mmoRz30.pngNlmYDAS.png
HugYtfH.png6ZdcGpT.png
uPNWHgD.png
SK9eeYM.png
UUUGHHHHH this is super rough but here's my shot! (throws hat into ring) @3idolon [quote][b]Glowing eyes: [/b] The blessing of abundance is a double edged sword for a necromancer who leaves their trials with it. The occurance of glowing eyes is rare, a one in a thousand reaction where the immune system of the dragon gets muddled with it's magic. The energy from the dragon's magic and their white blood cells fighting the plague creates a feedback loop generating unimaginable power- power that cannot be contained in the body of a frail wyrm. Many die, their bodies shattered by blinding spiderweb cracks. The ones who do survive are touted as recievers of Mother's most potent blessing. The plague leaks from their eyes, supercharged by white hot magic. Diseases burn away in an instant and are born again in the next. Their form brews both superviruses and miracle cures, always growing. These dragons are gluttonous for the plague even unintentionally. Exposure to a necromancer with glowing eyes usually results in contracting uncountable ailments that are cured in an instant. Diseases are passively absorbed to add to the festering golem of the Wyrmwound, then spat out again even stronger than before. The ones who adapt and master their gift are respected highly, living idols of their Mother's virtues. The ultimate symbol of constant growth and evolution. Despite this, it is not unheard of for a necromancer to crack under the pressure of this massive boon. Fate goes either way for these dragons. admired masters and reclusive hermits both fill the ranks of dragons bestowed with it. Whether a dragon basks in this ability or sinks into obscurity highly depends on their mental resolve before the trials. [/quote]
UUUGHHHHH this is super rough but here's my shot! (throws hat into ring)
@3idolon

Quote:
Glowing eyes:

The blessing of abundance is a double edged sword for a necromancer who leaves their trials with it. The occurance of glowing eyes is rare, a one in a thousand reaction where the immune system of the dragon gets muddled with it's magic. The energy from the dragon's magic and their white blood cells fighting the plague creates a feedback loop generating unimaginable power- power that cannot be contained in the body of a frail wyrm. Many die, their bodies shattered by blinding spiderweb cracks. The ones who do survive are touted as recievers of Mother's most potent blessing. The plague leaks from their eyes, supercharged by white hot magic. Diseases burn away in an instant and are born again in the next. Their form brews both superviruses and miracle cures, always growing.
These dragons are gluttonous for the plague even unintentionally. Exposure to a necromancer with glowing eyes usually results in contracting uncountable ailments that are cured in an instant. Diseases are passively absorbed to add to the festering golem of the Wyrmwound, then spat out again even stronger than before. The ones who adapt and master their gift are respected highly, living idols of their Mother's virtues. The ultimate symbol of constant growth and evolution.
Despite this, it is not unheard of for a necromancer to crack under the pressure of this massive boon. Fate goes either way for these dragons. admired masters and reclusive hermits both fill the ranks of dragons bestowed with it. Whether a dragon basks in this ability or sinks into obscurity highly depends on their mental resolve before the trials.
@Horseleech sure thing! I will send you a message this weekend about starting the lore for your Ghoul!

<will be posting more here when I get out of work in response to all the eye goodies and the competition... >
@Horseleech sure thing! I will send you a message this weekend about starting the lore for your Ghoul!

<will be posting more here when I get out of work in response to all the eye goodies and the competition... >
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png
@3idolon I like the primal eyes stuff! I have a few ideas for additional things you could play with, but most of that is stuff I wrote up in my original post of eye suggestions - you and anyone else in the group are of course welcome to pick and choose bits you like from that if you want to use them. As for the glowing eyes, can I effectively repeat my most recent suggestion for them? [quote][b]Glowing Eyes[/b] - The result of considerable effort, no dragon is born with glowing eyes, but any may develop them later in life. It is a sign that these dragons may never have had a very strong connection to the element of their birth and the magics thereof but that, nonetheless, they have [i]forged[/i] such a thing on their own effort. This may have come about during their trials. It may have come about before, when working some magic that might otherwise have been beyond their scope. It might have come about after, when an older and skilled Necromancer pushed beyond their limits to try to heal their clan or curse another, and instead of dying from the strain they strengthened their bond and were awoke from the effort with glowing eyes - the magic that now sings constantly through their body bright and shining. Glow-eyed Necromancers are rare; it is a sign of considerable strength, of purpose, of power, and it is a sign that, even beyond the trials, these dragons have risked death once more to perform some great act - magical or otherwise. That they have tried something which might have killed them, and come out the other side with such a connection to their magic as to be unmistakable. Some dragons gain glowing eyes before they enter the trials. Such dragons, especially in the Plaguelands, are often encouraged to take the trials - they have such a bond to their magic, surely they will survive, surely they will pass. They have already proven that they will risk death to enact their will, and that they can survive it. Others gain glowing eyes during the trials - in their efforts to survive even as they draw ever closer to death they connect to their element (be it Plague or another) in a way they never could before and the new flow of magic through their bodies grants them survival. Many such dragons, though, emerge from their trials utterly blind - their eyes may shine, but they see nothing at all. Some say this is the price the Plaguebringer asks to survive when they should not have - she will let them live and let them pass, she will let them keep the new magic that they now have, but she will take something in exchange. More dragons gain the glowing eyes after the trials. With their new purpose they can work at phenomenal things. Necroservi and Ghouls cannot heal, no, but they can push the plague they carry into something far worse, far more dangerous. Or, sometimes, they [i]change [/i]their plague. It is still a deadly disease, still something which may kill, but before it does so... it may do something else, something which may help, if a Necromancer is close enough to take away the disease before the end nears. Such Necroservi are often considered of equal ranks with the Necromancer they serve - what they lack in skill, they make up for in power. Necromancers with glowing eyes are incredibly rare, yes, but they are respected in a way rivalled only by the Primals. They have cursed someone beyond the scope of what they should have, or they have healed beyond their limits. They have risked death and forged a new connection to magic; it sings in their bodies far stronger than it has any right to be. They are mighty. They are dangerous. They are twice-touched by the Plaguebringer, some say, even if Plague is not the element they were born to, for they faced death to serve her and overcame it, and serve the Plaguebringer still.[/quote]
@3idolon

I like the primal eyes stuff! I have a few ideas for additional things you could play with, but most of that is stuff I wrote up in my original post of eye suggestions - you and anyone else in the group are of course welcome to pick and choose bits you like from that if you want to use them.

As for the glowing eyes, can I effectively repeat my most recent suggestion for them?
Quote:
Glowing Eyes - The result of considerable effort, no dragon is born with glowing eyes, but any may develop them later in life. It is a sign that these dragons may never have had a very strong connection to the element of their birth and the magics thereof but that, nonetheless, they have forged such a thing on their own effort.

This may have come about during their trials. It may have come about before, when working some magic that might otherwise have been beyond their scope. It might have come about after, when an older and skilled Necromancer pushed beyond their limits to try to heal their clan or curse another, and instead of dying from the strain they strengthened their bond and were awoke from the effort with glowing eyes - the magic that now sings constantly through their body bright and shining.

Glow-eyed Necromancers are rare; it is a sign of considerable strength, of purpose, of power, and it is a sign that, even beyond the trials, these dragons have risked death once more to perform some great act - magical or otherwise. That they have tried something which might have killed them, and come out the other side with such a connection to their magic as to be unmistakable.

Some dragons gain glowing eyes before they enter the trials. Such dragons, especially in the Plaguelands, are often encouraged to take the trials - they have such a bond to their magic, surely they will survive, surely they will pass. They have already proven that they will risk death to enact their will, and that they can survive it.

Others gain glowing eyes during the trials - in their efforts to survive even as they draw ever closer to death they connect to their element (be it Plague or another) in a way they never could before and the new flow of magic through their bodies grants them survival. Many such dragons, though, emerge from their trials utterly blind - their eyes may shine, but they see nothing at all. Some say this is the price the Plaguebringer asks to survive when they should not have - she will let them live and let them pass, she will let them keep the new magic that they now have, but she will take something in exchange.

More dragons gain the glowing eyes after the trials. With their new purpose they can work at phenomenal things. Necroservi and Ghouls cannot heal, no, but they can push the plague they carry into something far worse, far more dangerous. Or, sometimes, they change their plague. It is still a deadly disease, still something which may kill, but before it does so... it may do something else, something which may help, if a Necromancer is close enough to take away the disease before the end nears. Such Necroservi are often considered of equal ranks with the Necromancer they serve - what they lack in skill, they make up for in power.

Necromancers with glowing eyes are incredibly rare, yes, but they are respected in a way rivalled only by the Primals. They have cursed someone beyond the scope of what they should have, or they have healed beyond their limits. They have risked death and forged a new connection to magic; it sings in their bodies far stronger than it has any right to be.

They are mighty. They are dangerous. They are twice-touched by the Plaguebringer, some say, even if Plague is not the element they were born to, for they faced death to serve her and overcame it, and serve the Plaguebringer still.
MercyFangsButton2.png IzGiMOB.png 100x100Symbol.png No one can live your life for you. That means they can't tell you who you are - what you are - either. Question others. Question yourself. Come to your own conclusions.

??? Pronouns. UK Time.
@3idolon @TheCell @kmrikkari @Horseleech @SashaFiredrake @Mnkn10 @EssayOfThoughts @Bara2684 @reotheleo @WolfandCrow @StDuke @Pebz @Shadowfire1223 @ToxicSugar

I haven't been responding for a while, but I finally have time, so I shall do it now.

I've written a long response and then accidentally closed the window and it's all gone now XD

Nevermind, let's start again :P

First of all - I love EssayOfThoughts' idea of common/uncommon/unusal eyes as indicators of how strong the bond to the dragon's elemental magic is. I think it's simple and yet it gives a lot of freedom - 'stronger' bond can be defined differently and what the dragon does with it, it's up to him/her. Some can have a strong ties to their flight's magic, but not use it and if they use it, it can manifest in many different ways.

When it comes to primal eyes, I'd go for a blessing/curse thing. I am not sure if someone has already mentioned primals to be blessings of the flight's deity. I think that instead of the bond with the magic (as common/uncommon/unusual) primal eyes could mean a stronger bond with the elemental deity.
For example if a plagueborn Necromancer has those eyes, he/she has a special bond to the Plaguebringer. It can mean they can predict Her will, they have less difficulties in passing the trial, their Necromantic powers are stronger or simply easier for them to control.
In case of Servus and Ghouls this would be different. They were born with special talent/bond, so theoretically passing the trials should be easier to them. But they fail, which means they were not capable of passing even with this special blessing, which now becomes their curse (as 3idolon mentioned) and indicator not of their strength, but weakness.

When it comes to another flights, we could either treat each one of them separately or kind of put them all together. If the latter, a Necro with primal eyes of their non-Plague flight would have a special ties to their elemental deity. Serving the Plaguebringer does not change that, as certain dragons can be chosen by their deities at their birth and if considered worthy of this special bond, the path they choose is not that important. Especially because being a Necromancer the dragon can use their elemental magic to support their Necromantic powers or they can kind of bind two elemants together and therefore be stronger and bring glory to both deities. Plaguemama would appreciate dragons from different places to choose to serve Her, other deities seeing their dragons being so powerful and respected can also be proud of themselves it that makes sense :P

But it got me thinking. It was said before that glowing eyes should be given as a blessing. Therefore, the primals can be treated slightly differently. They are not given, so any dragon can have it, he/she doesn't have to be considered worthy. A certain dragon has a special ability of connecting with their deity, but it's something they can 'use' or not. For example a Light dragon with primal eyes has a special bond with the Lightweaver, but they can choose if they want it to develop or not. The Lightweaver didn't have to 'bless' or 'notice' them. As some dragons randomly have a stronger ties to their elemental magic, some have stronger ties to their deity. But what they do, it depends on them.

But here once again, EssayOfThoughts, you came up with another great idea - glowing eyes received as a dragon used their elemental magic during the trials. I love that. Maybe the glowing eyes could be obtained in two ways? First, as a blessing from the deity (either from the Plaguebringer or any other) or by the dragon himself/herself when their elemental magic manifests in some special way or particularly intensively in them. What is more, they can be received before attempting the trials. For example an Arcane dragon did something that made the Arcanist bless them with glowing eyes and later on this dragon attempts the trials and becomes a Necromancer.
One note here - Servus and Ghouls. Servus are a bit easier, since they still passed their second trial, they can transmit the Plague, so the blessing/magic manifesting thing can still work. It's a bit more tricky with Ghouls though. If they obtained the eyes before the trial, it's fine (but in case of Plague dragons, can the Plaguebringer make such a mistake and bless a dragon that later on fails the trial?). In this case, self-obtaining glowing eyes could be the answer. If glowing eyes can be a manifest of elemental magic expressed especially strong in the dragon (and trials have something to do with the Plague elemental magic) Ghouls with glowing eyes could be considered the most dangerous and contagious.
What is more - the glowing eyes can be something that's just an effect of some event or they can mean that at this very time the dragon is especially blessed/cursed/whatever. It can be continuous or just somthing that happened some time ago and the glow is just a sign of that.
The difference between glowing eyes and unusual etc though. The latter means a cartain level of dragon's abilities, the former is just a sign of the elemental magic manifesting (or having manifested) itself in that dragon, not their ability or tie to it.

I hope it makes just a bit of sense XD

The rare eyes - I simply like EssayOfThoughts' idea, I won't elaborate on that one, everything's been said.

3idolon I also like your idea with the uncommon/unusual/rare eyes, it's great! As reotheleo said, gives directions, but is not restrictive.
I've also just read your ideas on the faceted, multi and primal eyes and what I can say - it's perfect ;-; I have nothing to add.

Just a note - I was reading and writing simultaneously, so it's more just a bunch of thoughts instead of one consistent idea.

@zombie0424 This is such a wonderful dragon! I don't have money to buy her, but I'm absolutely in love!

@Bara2684 I loved your poem! It was something I didn't expect and something fresh in here :D You've got a talent!

TheCell - I'm not sure if I have already answered, but I love how Ichorclaw, Zindiker and Saga have the same eyes! Hahah, it can be some starting point to some lore-related thing :D

If anything is too chaotic, let me know and I'll try to clarify :P
@3idolon @TheCell @kmrikkari @Horseleech @SashaFiredrake @Mnkn10 @EssayOfThoughts @Bara2684 @reotheleo @WolfandCrow @StDuke @Pebz @Shadowfire1223 @ToxicSugar

I haven't been responding for a while, but I finally have time, so I shall do it now.

I've written a long response and then accidentally closed the window and it's all gone now XD

Nevermind, let's start again :P

First of all - I love EssayOfThoughts' idea of common/uncommon/unusal eyes as indicators of how strong the bond to the dragon's elemental magic is. I think it's simple and yet it gives a lot of freedom - 'stronger' bond can be defined differently and what the dragon does with it, it's up to him/her. Some can have a strong ties to their flight's magic, but not use it and if they use it, it can manifest in many different ways.

When it comes to primal eyes, I'd go for a blessing/curse thing. I am not sure if someone has already mentioned primals to be blessings of the flight's deity. I think that instead of the bond with the magic (as common/uncommon/unusual) primal eyes could mean a stronger bond with the elemental deity.
For example if a plagueborn Necromancer has those eyes, he/she has a special bond to the Plaguebringer. It can mean they can predict Her will, they have less difficulties in passing the trial, their Necromantic powers are stronger or simply easier for them to control.
In case of Servus and Ghouls this would be different. They were born with special talent/bond, so theoretically passing the trials should be easier to them. But they fail, which means they were not capable of passing even with this special blessing, which now becomes their curse (as 3idolon mentioned) and indicator not of their strength, but weakness.

When it comes to another flights, we could either treat each one of them separately or kind of put them all together. If the latter, a Necro with primal eyes of their non-Plague flight would have a special ties to their elemental deity. Serving the Plaguebringer does not change that, as certain dragons can be chosen by their deities at their birth and if considered worthy of this special bond, the path they choose is not that important. Especially because being a Necromancer the dragon can use their elemental magic to support their Necromantic powers or they can kind of bind two elemants together and therefore be stronger and bring glory to both deities. Plaguemama would appreciate dragons from different places to choose to serve Her, other deities seeing their dragons being so powerful and respected can also be proud of themselves it that makes sense :P

But it got me thinking. It was said before that glowing eyes should be given as a blessing. Therefore, the primals can be treated slightly differently. They are not given, so any dragon can have it, he/she doesn't have to be considered worthy. A certain dragon has a special ability of connecting with their deity, but it's something they can 'use' or not. For example a Light dragon with primal eyes has a special bond with the Lightweaver, but they can choose if they want it to develop or not. The Lightweaver didn't have to 'bless' or 'notice' them. As some dragons randomly have a stronger ties to their elemental magic, some have stronger ties to their deity. But what they do, it depends on them.

But here once again, EssayOfThoughts, you came up with another great idea - glowing eyes received as a dragon used their elemental magic during the trials. I love that. Maybe the glowing eyes could be obtained in two ways? First, as a blessing from the deity (either from the Plaguebringer or any other) or by the dragon himself/herself when their elemental magic manifests in some special way or particularly intensively in them. What is more, they can be received before attempting the trials. For example an Arcane dragon did something that made the Arcanist bless them with glowing eyes and later on this dragon attempts the trials and becomes a Necromancer.
One note here - Servus and Ghouls. Servus are a bit easier, since they still passed their second trial, they can transmit the Plague, so the blessing/magic manifesting thing can still work. It's a bit more tricky with Ghouls though. If they obtained the eyes before the trial, it's fine (but in case of Plague dragons, can the Plaguebringer make such a mistake and bless a dragon that later on fails the trial?). In this case, self-obtaining glowing eyes could be the answer. If glowing eyes can be a manifest of elemental magic expressed especially strong in the dragon (and trials have something to do with the Plague elemental magic) Ghouls with glowing eyes could be considered the most dangerous and contagious.
What is more - the glowing eyes can be something that's just an effect of some event or they can mean that at this very time the dragon is especially blessed/cursed/whatever. It can be continuous or just somthing that happened some time ago and the glow is just a sign of that.
The difference between glowing eyes and unusual etc though. The latter means a cartain level of dragon's abilities, the former is just a sign of the elemental magic manifesting (or having manifested) itself in that dragon, not their ability or tie to it.

I hope it makes just a bit of sense XD

The rare eyes - I simply like EssayOfThoughts' idea, I won't elaborate on that one, everything's been said.

3idolon I also like your idea with the uncommon/unusual/rare eyes, it's great! As reotheleo said, gives directions, but is not restrictive.
I've also just read your ideas on the faceted, multi and primal eyes and what I can say - it's perfect ;-; I have nothing to add.

Just a note - I was reading and writing simultaneously, so it's more just a bunch of thoughts instead of one consistent idea.

@zombie0424 This is such a wonderful dragon! I don't have money to buy her, but I'm absolutely in love!

@Bara2684 I loved your poem! It was something I didn't expect and something fresh in here :D You've got a talent!

TheCell - I'm not sure if I have already answered, but I love how Ichorclaw, Zindiker and Saga have the same eyes! Hahah, it can be some starting point to some lore-related thing :D

If anything is too chaotic, let me know and I'll try to clarify :P
Sorry for double-posting.
I just wanted to say that if I come up with any original idea about the glowing eyes, I'll post it. What I've written in my previous post might seem quite vague, so don't take it too seriously, especially since it's just the other's ideas summed up with a few of mine:P
Sorry for double-posting.
I just wanted to say that if I come up with any original idea about the glowing eyes, I'll post it. What I've written in my previous post might seem quite vague, so don't take it too seriously, especially since it's just the other's ideas summed up with a few of mine:P
@3idolon
I've just noticed that in Ragrak's and Extolla's breeding card they have Safari as their secondary instead of Saturn. Just a tiny note ;>

*triple-posting...
@3idolon
I've just noticed that in Ragrak's and Extolla's breeding card they have Safari as their secondary instead of Saturn. Just a tiny note ;>

*triple-posting...
hey! juuust wanted to bring it to ur attention that I've changed my username from vuittonvampire to vengeful, so if u could update the pinglists (and also add me to the lore and art one :3 ) that'd be swell
hey! juuust wanted to bring it to ur attention that I've changed my username from vuittonvampire to vengeful, so if u could update the pinglists (and also add me to the lore and art one :3 ) that'd be swell
they/them
b82c3872f2aea38ea15bfd6d3fbce91f9e9a0b8c.gif
@RoaringSpector Congratulations! He looks absolutely phenomenal! That striation on him is just gorgeous, and I'm so glad you were able to gene him with iri. I've added him to the registry!

@Horseleech Thank you so much! I'm glad that you enjoyed the primal descriptions, I tried to make sure they matched their element. Also thank you for your entry! Just a note, but the idea of diseases paired with cures (cool idea!) limits the eye type to Necros, and it should be open to Servus and Ghouls as well. Feel free to update your post with descriptions for the other two subtypes if you'd like :)

@EssayOfThoughts Thank you for your well-thought out entry! I love the idea that glowing eyes are the result of another life or death trial. You're just a font of great ideas XD

@Kava Great in depth response! I agree that glowing eyes works really well as being the result of some event. I look forward to seeing what else you come up with! I'm also thinking of adding in @/EssayOfThoughts ideas about uncommon/unusual/rare eyes into my descriptions, i.e. the strength of that dragon's bond with magic, as I think they can compliment each other. And thanks for letting me know about the breeding card, it's fixed!

@vengeful You've been updated on the pinglists and added to lore/art!
@RoaringSpector Congratulations! He looks absolutely phenomenal! That striation on him is just gorgeous, and I'm so glad you were able to gene him with iri. I've added him to the registry!

@Horseleech Thank you so much! I'm glad that you enjoyed the primal descriptions, I tried to make sure they matched their element. Also thank you for your entry! Just a note, but the idea of diseases paired with cures (cool idea!) limits the eye type to Necros, and it should be open to Servus and Ghouls as well. Feel free to update your post with descriptions for the other two subtypes if you'd like :)

@EssayOfThoughts Thank you for your well-thought out entry! I love the idea that glowing eyes are the result of another life or death trial. You're just a font of great ideas XD

@Kava Great in depth response! I agree that glowing eyes works really well as being the result of some event. I look forward to seeing what else you come up with! I'm also thinking of adding in @/EssayOfThoughts ideas about uncommon/unusual/rare eyes into my descriptions, i.e. the strength of that dragon's bond with magic, as I think they can compliment each other. And thanks for letting me know about the breeding card, it's fixed!

@vengeful You've been updated on the pinglists and added to lore/art!
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 235 236