-Skins
-Art
Tales of Terror
^
^
          GJXCQNh.gif

accents
YYJ9HPZ.png
@crystallofolia Is it possible to reserve one...???
@crystallofolia Is it possible to reserve one...???
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@kyrin18

I can def do reserves, if you're interested.
@kyrin18

I can def do reserves, if you're interested.
          GJXCQNh.gif

accents
YYJ9HPZ.png
^
^
          GJXCQNh.gif

accents
YYJ9HPZ.png
@crystallofolia I am for sure interested! A Honeydew/Blush/Blush dragon was a dream dragon of mine a while ago, but the only one I could find the user wouldn't sell to me ^^' Closest I've managed to it so far is this boy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33096943] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/330970/33096943_350.png[/img] [/url]
@crystallofolia I am for sure interested! A Honeydew/Blush/Blush dragon was a dream dragon of mine a while ago, but the only one I could find the user wouldn't sell to me ^^' Closest I've managed to it so far is this boy:

33096943_350.png
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@crystallofolia
I would LOVE a ping, please! <3 These are gorgeous and fuel my Honeydew petals addiction. :')
@crystallofolia
I would LOVE a ping, please! <3 These are gorgeous and fuel my Honeydew petals addiction. :')
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
Added everyone thus far~
Added everyone thus far~
          GJXCQNh.gif

accents
YYJ9HPZ.png
@crystallofolia Since you're going to breed them and they won't be rare anymore, will you lower the price? Because after breeding them for a while they'll drop in rarity.
@crystallofolia Since you're going to breed them and they won't be rare anymore, will you lower the price? Because after breeding them for a while they'll drop in rarity.
~Commissions
~Tumblr
~Instagram
~He/They
tumblr_inline_n37h25z1gh1qhwjx8.gif
@crystallofolia Man what an amazing project! I'd love to reserve a hatchling if possible!! =D
@crystallofolia Man what an amazing project! I'd love to reserve a hatchling if possible!! =D
HnHWvPl.png
1 2 3