Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Hellbender wants to be MEAN to your derg
1 2 ... 150 151 152 153 154 ... 173 174
@Copperhead [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15186846] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/151869/15186846_350.png[/img] [/url] I kinda wanna know what Hellbender thinks of this perky fellow :^)
@Copperhead

15186846_350.png

I kinda wanna know what Hellbender thinks of this perky fellow :^)
mUqDyYo.gif Princess of the Twinkling Stars! eACcsIx.gif
@SCFox2620

Hellbender curls his lips into a snarl as Astrid pokes him, "Watch yerself there, powder puff. Don't reckon a Tundra like yourself is gonna fare very well curlin' up in the sun, with that black fur you're gonna overheat and roast yourself sure as Shade!" But he shifts his wing and tail so there is more space beside him and allows her to lay down without giving her any more lip.

Cupcake smiles softly as she watches Astrid, and drags over the blanket she had been using for her picnic. Throwing it over the girl, she sits down by the stone and quietly hums an old lullaby as she busies herself with a daisy chain.
@SCFox2620

Hellbender curls his lips into a snarl as Astrid pokes him, "Watch yerself there, powder puff. Don't reckon a Tundra like yourself is gonna fare very well curlin' up in the sun, with that black fur you're gonna overheat and roast yourself sure as Shade!" But he shifts his wing and tail so there is more space beside him and allows her to lay down without giving her any more lip.

Cupcake smiles softly as she watches Astrid, and drags over the blanket she had been using for her picnic. Throwing it over the girl, she sits down by the stone and quietly hums an old lullaby as she busies herself with a daisy chain.
@copperhead (I have my own pair like yours so this will be fun.) The black and blue dragon slowly turns towards Hellbender. "Excuse me?" He asks. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33035144] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/330352/33035144_350.png[/img] [/url]
@copperhead (I have my own pair like yours so this will be fun.) The black and blue dragon slowly turns towards Hellbender. "Excuse me?" He asks.
33035144_350.png
@LordBoxman

Hellbender’s eyes glint as he smirks at Stormking, “You’re walkin’ with quite a swagger to your step, lad. A swagger that’s entirely unearned, surely. Ain’t no way someone as dense as you’s got anything to be proud enough of to warrant such confidence. Ya sure ya got enough horns now what with the addition of that battered old helm?” His grin widens and he chuckles, “And how hilarious this is, a Tundra of all dragons havin’ ice stuck to ‘em like that! How’s that done then, eh? You’ve even got a thicker coat that most, it oughta be repellin’ that for ya! Might as well go to the groomer’s and get a trim for all the good it’s doin’ ya!”

Cupcake bashfully walks up to give Stormking a jasmine blossom, “You look like a very fierce fighter! Your armor and bearing certainly do you credit, sir! Surely dragons must follow you unquestioningly into battle with such leadership skills as yours!”
@LordBoxman

Hellbender’s eyes glint as he smirks at Stormking, “You’re walkin’ with quite a swagger to your step, lad. A swagger that’s entirely unearned, surely. Ain’t no way someone as dense as you’s got anything to be proud enough of to warrant such confidence. Ya sure ya got enough horns now what with the addition of that battered old helm?” His grin widens and he chuckles, “And how hilarious this is, a Tundra of all dragons havin’ ice stuck to ‘em like that! How’s that done then, eh? You’ve even got a thicker coat that most, it oughta be repellin’ that for ya! Might as well go to the groomer’s and get a trim for all the good it’s doin’ ya!”

Cupcake bashfully walks up to give Stormking a jasmine blossom, “You look like a very fierce fighter! Your armor and bearing certainly do you credit, sir! Surely dragons must follow you unquestioningly into battle with such leadership skills as yours!”
@CureTwinkle

Hellbender scoffs loudly at the chipper Spiral winding along, “Ay mate, whatchu gotta be so cheerful about? Ya must be a depth of stupid I didn’t think a dragon could sink to if ya go around with a sickenin’ sweet smile that like all the time! And ya obviously care way too much about your personal appearance and how others think of ya if ya go to all the trouble of comin’ up with a matchin’ wardrobe!”

“Honestly, Hell, there’s just no winning with you, is there? You’ll mock dragons for having mismatched clothes and then ones that have carefully coordinated their look! What do you think we should do then, walk around in just our scales? Gods only know how much flak you’d give others for that, too!” She rolls her large eyes and beams at Avery, “I think you look great with those purples all over you, they look super nice! And I love how your scarf matches your hide, it’s really pretty! And even the inside of your ears match your eyes! You’re such a well-put-together dragon indeed!” She wiggles her tail and chirps as she gives him a handful of violets.
@CureTwinkle

Hellbender scoffs loudly at the chipper Spiral winding along, “Ay mate, whatchu gotta be so cheerful about? Ya must be a depth of stupid I didn’t think a dragon could sink to if ya go around with a sickenin’ sweet smile that like all the time! And ya obviously care way too much about your personal appearance and how others think of ya if ya go to all the trouble of comin’ up with a matchin’ wardrobe!”

“Honestly, Hell, there’s just no winning with you, is there? You’ll mock dragons for having mismatched clothes and then ones that have carefully coordinated their look! What do you think we should do then, walk around in just our scales? Gods only know how much flak you’d give others for that, too!” She rolls her large eyes and beams at Avery, “I think you look great with those purples all over you, they look super nice! And I love how your scarf matches your hide, it’s really pretty! And even the inside of your ears match your eyes! You’re such a well-put-together dragon indeed!” She wiggles her tail and chirps as she gives him a handful of violets.
@Ravanger

Hellbender snorts and mockingly replies, “You’re excused. I’ll forgive ya this time, but don’t you go doin’ it again!” He chuckles and grins at Nightstalker, dropping his sarcasm, “Ain’t it a little strange for a Mirror to dress like a mage? You ain’t s’posed to be into magic that much, you oughta be out fightin’ tooth and claw like your fellows! It’s a disgrace to your species that you’d try turnin’ your back on your innate violence and bloodlust. That’s the only thing about a dragon I can respect, and you ain’t got none of it!”

Cupcake steps up and holds out some bellflowers, “It certainly is unusual for a Mirror to be more interested in magic than might, but there’s nothing wrong with it at all! I would think that it means you must have an incredible amount of power if you’ve chosen to dedicate yourself to spells rather than swords! It’s admirable and unique; no one will ever suspect you of being a magic-wielder, you’ll be able to fool them into getting close and then you can blast them away with your abilities!” She smiles at him and poofs her crest, “And may I just say how absolutely splendid your colors are!”
@Ravanger

Hellbender snorts and mockingly replies, “You’re excused. I’ll forgive ya this time, but don’t you go doin’ it again!” He chuckles and grins at Nightstalker, dropping his sarcasm, “Ain’t it a little strange for a Mirror to dress like a mage? You ain’t s’posed to be into magic that much, you oughta be out fightin’ tooth and claw like your fellows! It’s a disgrace to your species that you’d try turnin’ your back on your innate violence and bloodlust. That’s the only thing about a dragon I can respect, and you ain’t got none of it!”

Cupcake steps up and holds out some bellflowers, “It certainly is unusual for a Mirror to be more interested in magic than might, but there’s nothing wrong with it at all! I would think that it means you must have an incredible amount of power if you’ve chosen to dedicate yourself to spells rather than swords! It’s admirable and unique; no one will ever suspect you of being a magic-wielder, you’ll be able to fool them into getting close and then you can blast them away with your abilities!” She smiles at him and poofs her crest, “And may I just say how absolutely splendid your colors are!”
@Copperhead Nightstalker raises his head a bit higher and lands. "Is it not unusual for you to be lazy like you are? Oh wait I forgot all of your kind is lazy." He smiles at Cupcake and says "Your flowers are stupid, they don't have any worth or use." He knocks them away with his sharpened claws.
@Copperhead Nightstalker raises his head a bit higher and lands. "Is it not unusual for you to be lazy like you are? Oh wait I forgot all of your kind is lazy." He smiles at Cupcake and says "Your flowers are stupid, they don't have any worth or use." He knocks them away with his sharpened claws.
@Copperhead [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39951033] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/399511/39951033_350.png[/img] [/url] A young grey and white striped mirror dragon was walking near by and heard Hellbender yell an insult at her causing her to stop and snarl at him. She was of the nature flight, which was unfortunate. As the nature flight was known for their wild and viscous mirror dragons. "WHAT did you say?" Her voice had dropped an octave with rage and her wings splayed out to make herself look bigger. "Ya, wanna fight ugly." She knew she could take him, she was a Swarmer breed and raised.
@Copperhead

39951033_350.png

A young grey and white striped mirror dragon was walking near by and heard Hellbender yell an insult at her causing her to stop and snarl at him. She was of the nature flight, which was unfortunate. As the nature flight was known for their wild and viscous mirror dragons. "WHAT did you say?" Her voice had dropped an octave with rage and her wings splayed out to make herself look bigger. "Ya, wanna fight ugly." She knew she could take him, she was a Swarmer breed and raised.
@Ravanger

Cupcake falls back, feathers wilting as she tries not to cry. In an instant, Hellbender is on his feet, frills and wings flared in an unmistakable display of dominance and aggression. His thick tail thuds the ground with a solid *whack* and he hisses loudly, a growl escaping his throat in a deep thrum, "Damn right it ain't odd for us to be a lazy bunch, but you try pullin' somethin' like that on a harmless kid again and you'll be learnin' firsthand just how quick we can be when we really need to be!" He tenses his muscles and digs his claws into the stone, leaving deep gouges as he continues to stare harshly at Nightstalker.
@Ravanger

Cupcake falls back, feathers wilting as she tries not to cry. In an instant, Hellbender is on his feet, frills and wings flared in an unmistakable display of dominance and aggression. His thick tail thuds the ground with a solid *whack* and he hisses loudly, a growl escaping his throat in a deep thrum, "Damn right it ain't odd for us to be a lazy bunch, but you try pullin' somethin' like that on a harmless kid again and you'll be learnin' firsthand just how quick we can be when we really need to be!" He tenses his muscles and digs his claws into the stone, leaving deep gouges as he continues to stare harshly at Nightstalker.
@SCFox2620

Hellbender grins broadly and snaps his jaws a few times as he flares his own wings in response, "I sure as Shade do, ya sickly sot! Maybe the bruises and cuts you'll be gettin'll give ya some much-needed color on that dreary skin of yours!"

Cupcake glances between the two aggressors and elects to back slowly away, creeping over to her favorite hiding spot. She doesn't conceal herself yet, but as she nervously weaves a chain of marigolds it is clear that she is ready to take cover at a moment's notice.
@SCFox2620

Hellbender grins broadly and snaps his jaws a few times as he flares his own wings in response, "I sure as Shade do, ya sickly sot! Maybe the bruises and cuts you'll be gettin'll give ya some much-needed color on that dreary skin of yours!"

Cupcake glances between the two aggressors and elects to back slowly away, creeping over to her favorite hiding spot. She doesn't conceal herself yet, but as she nervously weaves a chain of marigolds it is clear that she is ready to take cover at a moment's notice.
1 2 ... 150 151 152 153 154 ... 173 174