Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Jewelry Box Fae
1 2 ... 154 155 156 157 158 ... 382 383
@faewynd I was tempted but the range with the hickory secondary is a lot wider than I want to explore. Keep himmmmm do you need a breed scroll? I have scrolls!
@faewynd I was tempted but the range with the hickory secondary is a lot wider than I want to explore. Keep himmmmm do you need a breed scroll? I have scrolls!
duHgkuH.png
That gen1 looks real gemlike with bee. Like smoky quartz [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=136&bodygene=17&breed=1&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=136&tertgene=6&winggene=20&wings=88&auth=345cda4f2538bbcb1e2950ad9672ff83eb27aff8&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
That gen1 looks real gemlike with bee. Like smoky quartz

dragon?age=1&body=136&bodygene=17&breed=1&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=136&tertgene=6&winggene=20&wings=88&auth=345cda4f2538bbcb1e2950ad9672ff83eb27aff8&dummyext=prev.png
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
[img]https://i.imgur.com/QSfOs7i.png[/img]
QSfOs7i.png
MuwAAse.png
@Rumpelstiltskin

A+++ meme.

The only thing stopping me from buying more is I need to clothe my other JBF. I bought a silver a while back and he's STILL nakie. Shame on me. Yes...Need to get them dressed before buying more....

Excuses
@Rumpelstiltskin

A+++ meme.

The only thing stopping me from buying more is I need to clothe my other JBF. I bought a silver a while back and he's STILL nakie. Shame on me. Yes...Need to get them dressed before buying more....

Excuses
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
@Rumpelstiltskin omg a meme

That's how you know you've made it in life. Someone makes a meme about your thing.
@Rumpelstiltskin omg a meme

That's how you know you've made it in life. Someone makes a meme about your thing.
Lore
Alright, since apparently none of you have any chill, so I've added cobalt to the front page and added even MORE graphics to our graphics collection. Any other pre-approved variants anyone wants to suddenly announce they've completed a dragon for? Idk if there even are any variants left to make. We have 11 already. And that's only the official ones.
Alright, since apparently none of you have any chill, so I've added cobalt to the front page and added even MORE graphics to our graphics collection. Any other pre-approved variants anyone wants to suddenly announce they've completed a dragon for? Idk if there even are any variants left to make. We have 11 already. And that's only the official ones.
Lore
@fistfulofdragons cobalt wasn't my idea so hopefully the person who proposed it can get credit? :D I am too tired to scroll back.
@fistfulofdragons cobalt wasn't my idea so hopefully the person who proposed it can get credit? :D I am too tired to scroll back.
duHgkuH.png
What about Vibranium? We could have a Vibranium variant. Toughest fae in the universe lol
What about Vibranium? We could have a Vibranium variant. Toughest fae in the universe lol
duHgkuH.png
@bonibaru Well you're the one who made it happen. All on your own. Someone else may have brought it up (though I don't think they were the first to mention it) but you're the sponsor. You brought it to life. You're the only one with a cobalt JBF right now, so this is your variant.
@bonibaru Well you're the one who made it happen. All on your own. Someone else may have brought it up (though I don't think they were the first to mention it) but you're the sponsor. You brought it to life. You're the only one with a cobalt JBF right now, so this is your variant.
Lore
@fistfulofdragons I have a permabab from flareite but it has Plague primal eyes and I don't know if that would skeeve anyone out, so I haven't registered it.

Link: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=370698&tab=dragon&did=44310215
@fistfulofdragons I have a permabab from flareite but it has Plague primal eyes and I don't know if that would skeeve anyone out, so I haven't registered it.

Link: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=370698&tab=dragon&did=44310215
duHgkuH.png
1 2 ... 154 155 156 157 158 ... 382 383