Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [IC] Met/All/Opal Coatl/WC pair.
1 2 3
@chocomonster Sorry for the late reply. You mean as the hatchlings tert color being flaxen?
I'm pretty sure they can, all the yellow is within their color range :D
@chocomonster Sorry for the late reply. You mean as the hatchlings tert color being flaxen?
I'm pretty sure they can, all the yellow is within their color range :D
k8vLpL0.png
Hey, you should talk to Shadica! Obsidian met/alloy and peridot opal is a part of their subspecies, the Xenoliths!
Also I would totally love this pair.
Hey, you should talk to Shadica! Obsidian met/alloy and peridot opal is a part of their subspecies, the Xenoliths!
Also I would totally love this pair.
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
@Fix

You know I'm interested~
@Fix

You know I'm interested~
nEBFJpB.png ijlKPCn.png nEBFJpB.png
@Chaosarceus I'm not so sure how subspecies work, but I do know that none of my current obs/obs/y's have peridot tert colors! Once I get one of them, I'll give them a heads up though, thanks :D

And thank you for your interest! Would you like me to put you on a pinglist aswell, if I decide to make them part of the hatchery?
@Chaosarceus I'm not so sure how subspecies work, but I do know that none of my current obs/obs/y's have peridot tert colors! Once I get one of them, I'll give them a heads up though, thanks :D

And thank you for your interest! Would you like me to put you on a pinglist aswell, if I decide to make them part of the hatchery?
k8vLpL0.png
@Fix

Ah, sorry about the confusion :)

And yes, I mean tert! I meant the start of yellow (after green) up to flaxen since I am trying to get a HUGE tert color range and flaxen is the farthest it can go before switching which way it goes (the color wheel can go at max half the colors of the color wheel)
I know they can, its just I am saying I am only interested in the babies from beginning of yellow to flaxen is all :)
@Fix

Ah, sorry about the confusion :)

And yes, I mean tert! I meant the start of yellow (after green) up to flaxen since I am trying to get a HUGE tert color range and flaxen is the farthest it can go before switching which way it goes (the color wheel can go at max half the colors of the color wheel)
I know they can, its just I am saying I am only interested in the babies from beginning of yellow to flaxen is all :)
@FallingStar275 Yay!

Also talking about subspecies, isn't that an idea for you?
@FallingStar275 Yay!

Also talking about subspecies, isn't that an idea for you?
k8vLpL0.png
Oh yes please, add me to the ping list.
I'm bad with the way the color wheel works so I thought peridot was in that range, oops! Regardless if you ever feel like it it's an option. It's a fire subspecies so coatl is highly coveted.
Oh yes please, add me to the ping list.
I'm bad with the way the color wheel works so I thought peridot was in that range, oops! Regardless if you ever feel like it it's an option. It's a fire subspecies so coatl is highly coveted.
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
@Fix

I love me some coatls <3 and yeah, that is! I like the idea of such things! ^^

I was considering doing a subspecies, but idk how exactly to do it...but let's just say I wanna do someting that features spearmint/spearmint/greenish-range lace, because they're so pretty <3 I'm probably keeping one of the hatchlings that I get from that breeding pair.
@Fix

I love me some coatls <3 and yeah, that is! I like the idea of such things! ^^

I was considering doing a subspecies, but idk how exactly to do it...but let's just say I wanna do someting that features spearmint/spearmint/greenish-range lace, because they're so pretty <3 I'm probably keeping one of the hatchlings that I get from that breeding pair.
nEBFJpB.png ijlKPCn.png nEBFJpB.png
@chocomonster I see!
I honestly didn't even know that about the color wheel btw, thanks for the advice :D

So if I'd put up a ping for you, you'd be only interested in the yellow to flaxen babies?
(making sure I'm getting it right)
@chocomonster I see!
I honestly didn't even know that about the color wheel btw, thanks for the advice :D

So if I'd put up a ping for you, you'd be only interested in the yellow to flaxen babies?
(making sure I'm getting it right)
k8vLpL0.png
@Chaosarceus Nope, nope, nope. I was wrong, you were absolutely right :o I thought peridot came before jade since it looks very minty. My bad!
I'd defenitely would've gave it a go if the color range of the pair range wasn't this big. But I'll consider it nonetheless, thanks again ^^
@Chaosarceus Nope, nope, nope. I was wrong, you were absolutely right :o I thought peridot came before jade since it looks very minty. My bad!
I'd defenitely would've gave it a go if the color range of the pair range wasn't this big. But I'll consider it nonetheless, thanks again ^^
k8vLpL0.png
1 2 3