Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | The Unofficial Closing Search Party
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 50 51
@Chou
sounds good! (^wo) b

for reference - from what i'm seeing in adjecent lairs progens it looks like the progens will be in the 3m ID# range, more than likely closer to the 4M ID# range (ie 3.5m-3.9m, i don't think they'll actually be past the 4M mark).
@Chou
sounds good! (^wo) b

for reference - from what i'm seeing in adjecent lairs progens it looks like the progens will be in the 3m ID# range, more than likely closer to the 4M ID# range (ie 3.5m-3.9m, i don't think they'll actually be past the 4M mark).
lapis+rose
28 they/them
establishing range for shemei

possible starting point:

possible ending point:
4019068? pls no pls dont go into the 4M ID range ;^;

looking for more progens to try and get a clearer idea of a range!
establishing range for shemei

possible starting point:

possible ending point:
4019068? pls no pls dont go into the 4M ID range ;^;

looking for more progens to try and get a clearer idea of a range!
lapis+rose
28 they/them
@Pengy
I've searched for primary Shadow and Midnight male Guardians in the range you gave me with these secondaries: Shadow, Mulberry, Thistle, Lavender, Purple, Violet, Royal - nothing! :(
@Pengy
I've searched for primary Shadow and Midnight male Guardians in the range you gave me with these secondaries: Shadow, Mulberry, Thistle, Lavender, Purple, Violet, Royal - nothing! :(
MS6xnJoY_o.png
@Chou @Pengy

I've learned the ways of the dragon search and I've been using that more often, so I won't be searching digit by digit anymore. sorry (´?ω?`)! but I'm still looking for them so don't worry!

update: dragon searched shadow primary female mirror in between #2900000 - #4100000, found one dragon, but the other progen doesn't seem promising. Taking a break and i'll search the same range with a midnight primary! Searched the same ID's but with a midnight primary, but no luck.
@Chou @Pengy

I've learned the ways of the dragon search and I've been using that more often, so I won't be searching digit by digit anymore. sorry (´?ω?`)! but I'm still looking for them so don't worry!

update: dragon searched shadow primary female mirror in between #2900000 - #4100000, found one dragon, but the other progen doesn't seem promising. Taking a break and i'll search the same range with a midnight primary! Searched the same ID's but with a midnight primary, but no luck.
@Shemei

Could these two dragons (male, female) be yours? The only thing thats not the same is that the male is a mirror and not a guardian. However, everything else fits. Male, shadow primary, purple-range secondary. Female mirror, shadow primary, pink-ranged secondary. They only bred together and have 3 kids, 2 male mirrors and 1 female mirror.

How about these? I don't think these will be it though. Mirror is more purple, and the guardian doesn't fit your description at all. (male, female)
@Shemei

Could these two dragons (male, female) be yours? The only thing thats not the same is that the male is a mirror and not a guardian. However, everything else fits. Male, shadow primary, purple-range secondary. Female mirror, shadow primary, pink-ranged secondary. They only bred together and have 3 kids, 2 male mirrors and 1 female mirror.

How about these? I don't think these will be it though. Mirror is more purple, and the guardian doesn't fit your description at all. (male, female)
@Relixen [quote name="Relixen" date=2016-08-15 14:06:05] I've learned the ways of the dragon search and I've been using that more often, so I won't be searching digit by digit anymore. sorry (´?ω?`)! but I'm still looking for them so don't worry! [/quote] Teach us, Sensei! Well, if you've found a more effective way to search for those progen dragons maybe you could share your methods with us. It's not like combing through IDs is such a fun task after all.
@Relixen
Relixen wrote on 2016-08-15:

Teach us, Sensei!
Well, if you've found a more effective way to search for those progen dragons maybe you could share your methods with us. It's not like combing through IDs is such a fun task after all.
MS6xnJoY_o.png
@Relixen

YES!~ohmygod, these are mine ;o; Thank you! AAA!
@Relixen

YES!~ohmygod, these are mine ;o; Thank you! AAA!
dcnbx5o-c6076903-1a8c-47c9-a5b5-07cf815c85ed.png • Shemei
• Tentacle Queen
Art Shop
DeviantArt
Secati
ToyHouse
@Shemei no problem, love! (‘ ∇‘ ) @Chou So you put in the fun information, like dragon species, color, gender, etc. like a normal dragon search. Then you find the (predicted) range of the dragons ID's. The dragon search is sorted numerically by ascending dragon IDs, which makes life great. Under the "Results" you can see the page numbers. The issue that I had was that it took forever clicking through 3 pages at a time to even get to the range of the desired dragon (when you can only fit 20 dragons per page and your range is in the 15 millions....), so I tampered with a few things and found out how to get to a certain page without it being displayed. I use google chrome, so this might be a tiny bit different on other browsers. You want to inspect the element of the page numbers (right click on the page numbers > inspect). Then you'll see a box that looks like this: [quote]<a style="cursor:pointer;" onclick="sPage('#')">x</a>[/quote] You can edit this by double clicking on the line. Change the # to the page you want to jump to and you don't have to change the x because its just what it is going to show, but I usually change it to 'ssss' or 'asdf' to make it easier on myself. Click on that new link nd bam! You can easily get to page 276 out of 459 without having to slowly click through all of the pages. Then you follow the requirements of the dragons as you click through em. I typically load all 20 dragons (or potential progens) at once and close the tabs if they don't fit requirements (have parents, don't have kids, wrong flight, you know the usual give-aways). Also, you will know if you hit the range of progens because if you start too early, it seems as if every dragon has parents (or are hatched, which could be told by having flight eyes in one color and exalted to a different deity, typically have no kids). But at one point, you will get a whole lot of parent-less, ugly, unnamed off-spring of dragons and thats when you know you (typically) hit the area you were looking for. Again this is only really useful if you know the range of the dragon, but progens created in the same day stick relatively close to each other. Sorry for the long read, but that's how I came to master the dragon search for progens!
@Shemei

no problem, love! (‘ ∇‘ )

@Chou

So you put in the fun information, like dragon species, color, gender, etc. like a normal dragon search. Then you find the (predicted) range of the dragons ID's. The dragon search is sorted numerically by ascending dragon IDs, which makes life great. Under the "Results" you can see the page numbers. The issue that I had was that it took forever clicking through 3 pages at a time to even get to the range of the desired dragon (when you can only fit 20 dragons per page and your range is in the 15 millions....), so I tampered with a few things and found out how to get to a certain page without it being displayed. I use google chrome, so this might be a tiny bit different on other browsers. You want to inspect the element of the page numbers (right click on the page numbers > inspect). Then you'll see a box that looks like this:
Quote:
<a style="cursor:pointer;" onclick="sPage('#')">x</a>
You can edit this by double clicking on the line. Change the # to the page you want to jump to and you don't have to change the x because its just what it is going to show, but I usually change it to 'ssss' or 'asdf' to make it easier on myself. Click on that new link nd bam! You can easily get to page 276 out of 459 without having to slowly click through all of the pages. Then you follow the requirements of the dragons as you click through em. I typically load all 20 dragons (or potential progens) at once and close the tabs if they don't fit requirements (have parents, don't have kids, wrong flight, you know the usual give-aways). Also, you will know if you hit the range of progens because if you start too early, it seems as if every dragon has parents (or are hatched, which could be told by having flight eyes in one color and exalted to a different deity, typically have no kids). But at one point, you will get a whole lot of parent-less, ugly, unnamed off-spring of dragons and thats when you know you (typically) hit the area you were looking for.

Again this is only really useful if you know the range of the dragon, but progens created in the same day stick relatively close to each other.

Sorry for the long read, but that's how I came to master the dragon search for progens!
@Relixen
Wow, getting through those endless pages was EXACTLY my issue when I tried working with little information like "black range male Guardian" using starfoxes request for example. I'll try if it's working for Firefox too.

Thanks so much for sharing - I love using the search tool, but the "clicking through 3 pages at a time" made it pretty much unusable in most cases!

Edit: It works for Firefox too, you're officially a hero!
@Relixen
Wow, getting through those endless pages was EXACTLY my issue when I tried working with little information like "black range male Guardian" using starfoxes request for example. I'll try if it's working for Firefox too.

Thanks so much for sharing - I love using the search tool, but the "clicking through 3 pages at a time" made it pretty much unusable in most cases!

Edit: It works for Firefox too, you're officially a hero!
MS6xnJoY_o.png
Okay, by now, using Relixen's search method, I'm 100 percent sure that starfoxes progen is NOT a black-range male Guardian. I've searched through Black, Obsidian, Coal, Charcoal, Grey, Shadow, Midnight, Denim and Royal.

Maybe some dark brown or red? Idk!
Okay, by now, using Relixen's search method, I'm 100 percent sure that starfoxes progen is NOT a black-range male Guardian. I've searched through Black, Obsidian, Coal, Charcoal, Grey, Shadow, Midnight, Denim and Royal.

Maybe some dark brown or red? Idk!
MS6xnJoY_o.png
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 50 51