Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | The Unofficial Closing Search Party
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 50 51
Using the Relixen inspect element search method to see if I can find the dragon search page with triple basic females with IDs in the range of what we're looking for for the current single dragon upward searches. Will update as I go!

Edit:: Page 38400 of triple basic exalted females brings me a few thousand IDs below the ones we're looking for for Fatalxs so I'll go forward a little and start there! (Also pinged you outta habit oh my god I'm sorry)

Edit again: 38466 brings us to where we left off previously on this search. Starting using this new method now to screen out unexalted/fodder dragons we encountered in the going up number by number search!

And againnn: Also a note to other finders that if the dragons are bred early on in their lifespan (Closeish ID range) its probably not the dragons we're looking for as Fatalxs doesn't have any breeding achievements until very late on
Using the Relixen inspect element search method to see if I can find the dragon search page with triple basic females with IDs in the range of what we're looking for for the current single dragon upward searches. Will update as I go!

Edit:: Page 38400 of triple basic exalted females brings me a few thousand IDs below the ones we're looking for for Fatalxs so I'll go forward a little and start there! (Also pinged you outta habit oh my god I'm sorry)

Edit again: 38466 brings us to where we left off previously on this search. Starting using this new method now to screen out unexalted/fodder dragons we encountered in the going up number by number search!

And againnn: Also a note to other finders that if the dragons are bred early on in their lifespan (Closeish ID range) its probably not the dragons we're looking for as Fatalxs doesn't have any breeding achievements until very late on
16441.png
Yay, I was already getting desperate but then suddenly found my progens! The google docs was a lot of help, because I was able to see some othet people's user ID's and progen ID's from the same day as mine there :) I added my own info there too, hopefully it will help others find theirs.
Yay, I was already getting desperate but then suddenly found my progens! The google docs was a lot of help, because I was able to see some othet people's user ID's and progen ID's from the same day as mine there :) I added my own info there too, hopefully it will help others find theirs.
@Relixen would it be alright with you if i link to your post about how to utilize the dragon search function? that's quite brilliant and it never crossed my mind to approach the search function like that!

also lots of happy hearts that Shemei has been reunited with progens! (^n^) b! the first post has been updated to reflect that!
@Relixen would it be alright with you if i link to your post about how to utilize the dragon search function? that's quite brilliant and it never crossed my mind to approach the search function like that!

also lots of happy hearts that Shemei has been reunited with progens! (^n^) b! the first post has been updated to reflect that!
lapis+rose
28 they/them
@Pengy go for it! I was easily frustrated by the dragon search, but once I learned how to manipulate it, it makes it super useful! (It took me only a couple of hours to find shemei's progens (^?^*)!!)
@Pengy go for it! I was easily frustrated by the dragon search, but once I learned how to manipulate it, it makes it super useful! (It took me only a couple of hours to find shemei's progens (^?^*)!!)
@Pengy Can I help me? ; ; Should I ping someone in the list to try and find my progen?

UserID: LanceRivaille
Flights: Wind
Date joined: 9 April 2015
Dragon Name: I don't know... Reika, Eren, something like that? Sorry, I dunno anymore. ; ;
Breed: I don't know...
Primary Color: Could be midnight or obsidian, or anything else. ; ;
Primary Gene: Basic.
Secondary Color: I don't know.
Secondary Gene: Basic.
Tertiary Color: No idea. XD
Tertiary Gene: Basic.
Time spent creating dragon: Uh, can't remember either.
Offspring: I know he/she is bred, but I don't know how many offspring they have.
Anything else?

Well, that's my lair: 152706
LINK: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=152706

This is the person's progen (?) who signed up before me: LINK: #12170406
And after me: LINK: #12199214
@Pengy Can I help me? ; ; Should I ping someone in the list to try and find my progen?

UserID: LanceRivaille
Flights: Wind
Date joined: 9 April 2015
Dragon Name: I don't know... Reika, Eren, something like that? Sorry, I dunno anymore. ; ;
Breed: I don't know...
Primary Color: Could be midnight or obsidian, or anything else. ; ;
Primary Gene: Basic.
Secondary Color: I don't know.
Secondary Gene: Basic.
Tertiary Color: No idea. XD
Tertiary Gene: Basic.
Time spent creating dragon: Uh, can't remember either.
Offspring: I know he/she is bred, but I don't know how many offspring they have.
Anything else?

Well, that's my lair: 152706
LINK: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=152706

This is the person's progen (?) who signed up before me: LINK: #12170406
And after me: LINK: #12199214
@LanceRivaille
first post has been updated! you've been added to the list of people requesting help finding their progens. (^wo) b

@Relixen
first post updated with a link to your post, tysm! \ (^w^) / i'm quite certain it's going to help a lot of people!!
@LanceRivaille
first post has been updated! you've been added to the list of people requesting help finding their progens. (^wo) b

@Relixen
first post updated with a link to your post, tysm! \ (^w^) / i'm quite certain it's going to help a lot of people!!
lapis+rose
28 they/them
@Pengy Aaaaah, thank you so muuuuch!
@Pengy Aaaaah, thank you so muuuuch!
Stopping at page 38482 (Triple Basic female search) (Completed the page) in the search for fatalxs progens. There's only so long I can go through so many dragons dfjhbjdb

Gonna switch it up and have a look around for the progens of @LanceRivaille
Stopping at page 38482 (Triple Basic female search) (Completed the page) in the search for fatalxs progens. There's only so long I can go through so many dragons dfjhbjdb

Gonna switch it up and have a look around for the progens of @LanceRivaille
16441.png
@Chipper Ah, thank you so much, I'm so sorry I have so little information. I'll get back to you guys if I remember anything. But I didn't know just how much I would care about them until these couple of months back where I collected my first GenOnes. ; ;
@Chipper Ah, thank you so much, I'm so sorry I have so little information. I'll get back to you guys if I remember anything. But I didn't know just how much I would care about them until these couple of months back where I collected my first GenOnes. ; ;
@LanceRivaille

Ok, so if it's name is Reika it's not dark colours, there's only two pages of exalted triple basics with that name if you wanna have a look at those on the dragon search see if they ring any bells.

A wider search range with Eren, but I'll have a look through before I move to colour range specific/without the name searching
@LanceRivaille

Ok, so if it's name is Reika it's not dark colours, there's only two pages of exalted triple basics with that name if you wanna have a look at those on the dragon search see if they ring any bells.

A wider search range with Eren, but I'll have a look through before I move to colour range specific/without the name searching
16441.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 50 51