Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | The Unofficial Closing Search Party
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 50 51
@Chipper None of them are my progens, sadly, haha! ; ; Ugh, such long work for you, sorry.
@Chipper None of them are my progens, sadly, haha! ; ; Ugh, such long work for you, sorry.
@LanceRivaille

I'll start looking too! Any information, even if its not really helpful, could help dramatically. If you think your male was a mirror or fae, if you think the partner progen was the ugliest thing, if you remember if they have more than two offspring, they had a bright colored secondary, any little thing can help us out!
@LanceRivaille

I'll start looking too! Any information, even if its not really helpful, could help dramatically. If you think your male was a mirror or fae, if you think the partner progen was the ugliest thing, if you remember if they have more than two offspring, they had a bright colored secondary, any little thing can help us out!
@Chipper @Relixen

Pretty sure they had more than two offspring. I hesitated exalting them for long enough that they would have had more than 2 babies. :'p

Argh, the more I think about it, the more unsure I get... about the breed, I mean. It's time for bed for me, but I'll think more about it and see you all tomorrow. ; ; I'll think hard about it, I really want to help you focus the search. It's unfair to just leave you to such a enormous pile of exalted babies. ; ;

Edit: I'd say, they should be Guardian and/or Tundra. Pretty sure I never had many Mirrors through my lair, and never many basic Fae.
@Chipper @Relixen

Pretty sure they had more than two offspring. I hesitated exalting them for long enough that they would have had more than 2 babies. :'p

Argh, the more I think about it, the more unsure I get... about the breed, I mean. It's time for bed for me, but I'll think more about it and see you all tomorrow. ; ; I'll think hard about it, I really want to help you focus the search. It's unfair to just leave you to such a enormous pile of exalted babies. ; ;

Edit: I'd say, they should be Guardian and/or Tundra. Pretty sure I never had many Mirrors through my lair, and never many basic Fae.
Still nothing for starfox, I swear if I ever find this Guardian... which is definitely not in the black range. XD I'll call it a night!

@Relixen
Your search method is super useful though, much easier to go through than by ID! Love it! I just got through page 12815 (descending) looking for triple basic male Guardians.
Still nothing for starfox, I swear if I ever find this Guardian... which is definitely not in the black range. XD I'll call it a night!

@Relixen
Your search method is super useful though, much easier to go through than by ID! Love it! I just got through page 12815 (descending) looking for triple basic male Guardians.
MS6xnJoY_o.png
@Pengy Could you add me to the searchers list? (I'm directly on FR time)

@LanceRivaille Your first listed hatchlings in your clan activity are two tundra females, and there's no marker for breeding a gene on the hatchlings. So, one of your progen was likely a tundra! I'll start looking for dragons born on April 9th.
@Pengy Could you add me to the searchers list? (I'm directly on FR time)

@LanceRivaille Your first listed hatchlings in your clan activity are two tundra females, and there's no marker for breeding a gene on the hatchlings. So, one of your progen was likely a tundra! I'll start looking for dragons born on April 9th.
Torch%20Pass%20Userbar%20Lightning_zpsnoytekpy.png
@Pengy The link you put down on the front page (for dragon search tutorial) doesn't link correctly! JUST KIDDING I CLICKED ON THE DIVIDER INSTEAD OF THE TEXT OOPSIES

@TeaMug I've dragon searched for male/female tundras with primary midnight and nothing so far. Searched ID's 119xxxxx-123xxxxx
@Pengy The link you put down on the front page (for dragon search tutorial) doesn't link correctly! JUST KIDDING I CLICKED ON THE DIVIDER INSTEAD OF THE TEXT OOPSIES

@TeaMug I've dragon searched for male/female tundras with primary midnight and nothing so far. Searched ID's 119xxxxx-123xxxxx
@Relixen Alright, I'll hunt on the assumption they're an obsidian.
@Relixen Alright, I'll hunt on the assumption they're an obsidian.
Torch%20Pass%20Userbar%20Lightning_zpsnoytekpy.png
Hello, any chance I could get some help finding my progens?
User ID is 167667,
I joined June 13, 2015.
I don't remember their names apparently since nothing/hardly anything would show up when I looked at names I'd predictably use unfortunatly.
The custom is a female Fae in the greens range, I'm pretty sure around seafoam or emerald since I remember not being able to choose while I was making her (I spent quite a while trying to figure out her colors).
The random was a male guardian possibly with a dark primary and a secondary in the orange range but I could easily be mistaken. They've been breed once or twice with only each other( I exalted them pretty early on being the naive person I was).
I unfortunately do not remember their ID #s though ;^;
Hello, any chance I could get some help finding my progens?
User ID is 167667,
I joined June 13, 2015.
I don't remember their names apparently since nothing/hardly anything would show up when I looked at names I'd predictably use unfortunatly.
The custom is a female Fae in the greens range, I'm pretty sure around seafoam or emerald since I remember not being able to choose while I was making her (I spent quite a while trying to figure out her colors).
The random was a male guardian possibly with a dark primary and a secondary in the orange range but I could easily be mistaken. They've been breed once or twice with only each other( I exalted them pretty early on being the naive person I was).
I unfortunately do not remember their ID #s though ;^;
@Starfala

Were you always in wind flight?
@Starfala

Were you always in wind flight?
@Relixen

Oops sorry I forgot that bit of info. I used to be in Nature flight before I switched to Wind
@Relixen

Oops sorry I forgot that bit of info. I used to be in Nature flight before I switched to Wind
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 50 51