Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Lore] Questions Once In a While
1 2 ... 358 359 360 361 362 ... 417 418
[quote name="lopika" date=2017-04-27 15:17:44] [center][b]~Question of the Day~[/b][/center] Is there a place in your lair, where your dragons can go when they need someone to hear them out? Why is that place special? Is there a single dragon managing it, or does the one hearing others out change from time to time (or even regularly)?[/quote] Our place of worship. Any question, any vent, and advice is welcome there. Unlike places of pure venting, here, things are done about the problems. Unless told not to, the Spiritual Acolytes will take care of any problem brought to them. There are many dragons there, one for each of the elements, so they can reach as many dragons as possible. However, the dragon in charge of The Sacred Place is Harmony. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28130753] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/281308/28130753_350.png[/img] [/url]
lopika wrote on 2017-04-27:
~Question of the Day~
Is there a place in your lair, where your dragons can go when they need someone to hear them out? Why is that place special? Is there a single dragon managing it, or does the one hearing others out change from time to time (or even regularly)?

Our place of worship. Any question, any vent, and advice is welcome there. Unlike places of pure venting, here, things are done about the problems. Unless told not to, the Spiritual Acolytes will take care of any problem brought to them. There are many dragons there, one for each of the elements, so they can reach as many dragons as possible. However, the dragon in charge of The Sacred Place is Harmony.

28130753_350.png
Just call me Cos! 24, Any/All.
HJLIYn4.png
Roleplayer |Artist | Feral Alien
+4h FR time
[center][quote]Is there a place in your lair, where your dragons can go when they need someone to hear them out? Why is that place special? Is there a single dragon managing it, or does the one hearing others out change from time to time (or even regularly)?[/quote] There's one place in the lair where dragons can go when they need someone to hear them out, and that would be our therapist, Shinju's den. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25080587] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/250806/25080587_350.png[/img] [/url] She will always listen, no matter what. The den itself isn't special, it's just the fact that Shinju's there and willing to listen. She's the only therapist in the clan, and prior her, the best place to go was to our former clan leader, Aurelia.
Quote:
Is there a place in your lair, where your dragons can go when they need someone to hear them out? Why is that place special? Is there a single dragon managing it, or does the one hearing others out change from time to time (or even regularly)?

There's one place in the lair where dragons can go when they need someone to hear them out, and that would be our therapist, Shinju's den.

25080587_350.png

She will always listen, no matter what. The den itself isn't special, it's just the fact that Shinju's there and willing to listen. She's the only therapist in the clan, and prior her, the best place to go was to our former clan leader, Aurelia.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
[center][b]~Question of the Day~[/b][/center] [quote]Have you incorporated any of the Fairgrounds games into your lore? How so?[/quote] @Sevesh @Manidrake @Killunia @colorsoutofspace @Lunarwing @PunsandShips @Icystorm @Joying @Stormheart @Wisphaven @shanncrafter @WillOfTheSpiral @Marmite @Lopai @Rainbowbuttz @Aftershock @After @HowlingGale @Nightvaled @Alvis @mochimajuru @Regenherz @MutantCanuck @Empee @JackSpicer @Lummox @dariiksnake @awaicu @ashnick @Lytic @Kaitorubel @Kogoruhn @Argonaut @eggod @Kassiel @Edra @Bluwviolet01 @roachchoir @Rexcaliburr @Eeyorelvr @Nix4 @Heeroku @Elsewhere @snowjaguar @sheriarty @ryoubakura @Temreki @Frillshark @Tox @Warriorgirl1234 @Erisaga @shortkeike @DragonWolfie @Deathwolf555 @Cyberstrike @ArtyCat @secretwaffle @Lomedraug @Kaisen @MischiefSword @VeiledOverdose @sh33pskin @dogsword @HeartThief @otakuderp13 @Azeryx @PhoenixMiko @CityTurtle @Leenanishere @pseudovum @Siennia @Lorde @Evolution2 @interestingword @Emordnilap @neptunianjenny @CatkinStarchild @toxipraline @Zhar @Almaren @cherryy @Hawlucha @Ezmara @strawberrrylips @birchnoakatsuki @Doki @SkyWishes21 @DragonDraws @CheesyCakeCat @BarbaraFett @TheWanderers @Auran @TheHeroicOne @Punkinn @SushiWatson @Averis @Drakespeare @Thousand @RichCanine @Tzarksra @SilverWinter @Nympharia @Spottedpuppi @StormDragon21 @Quetzalzotz @Hatta @Wonderlast @SariStar @Calciferr @porl @MahuruRaji @qwigoqwaga @falling @Reynutocx @Joying @Koter @NatashaJart @Boaaekin @Meonox @WhoDoVoodoo @icepools @Magnhild @Fuurin @nemodave @annadandelion @Hydria @Ipepi @lionstarter @Adriel @ClanHeartsgleam @Missixo @Sukeisu @AnnaStar353 @Amaranth41 @luccamajere @mnkn10 @Fluffmonster @DoctorRosalia @LordSheo @linguistic @Luteia @MidnightKlan829 @taipantigress @wrecknrule @Crookedjaw @FluffyTundras @seraphemme @Leopardmask @EclipseMirror @Lightshadow101 @Sabliere @virtue @MythsFlight @RingsofSaturn @canisVirus @XxLillimxX @Dembai @BeanStalk @CosmicSymbols @clarax @sleeplessfaun @botoluvr @Hanjamuffin @androgynebard @notcharmed @AgentHoneyBunch @TooTicki @Mythie @Princessfirefly @Limesparrow @Gyftrot @CosmicFalcon @Oddballme @StarRise @DraconicSpeaker @Leopardbreath @SpookyClockwork @flowie @RavlynWolf @IrritatorRaji @Crystal4180 @tvrntech @deviantdoge @companionwolf @eeeeel @themirrorswish @TootzyTFM @Melova @Artificiary @RubyMad @Shatterphase @Serpenta @kate3628 @Chelo @chamaeleon @VermilionCourt @carian @violalore @Parda @pendragon007 @KurtCobain @Twistedstripe @VoidDeluz @Jetfeather @Clarnico @foxpaws @Windshear @Quinineer @Alyssea @Amyatzu @Fletcher @Enthusiastic @Rainbowlight @chocomonster @atempause @Pastiche @Avariae @StarriannaFlare @Poiichy @Mle @Azurenight @SporkLord Weekend-only: @lunaala @Blizoria @kaylavarnell4736 @GoldenSootball @helacute @SirArchimedes @TheLadyJai @Starsilver @Spookery
~Question of the Day~
Quote:
Have you incorporated any of the Fairgrounds games into your lore? How so?

@Sevesh @Manidrake @Killunia @colorsoutofspace @Lunarwing @PunsandShips @Icystorm @Joying @Stormheart @Wisphaven @shanncrafter @WillOfTheSpiral @Marmite @Lopai @Rainbowbuttz @Aftershock @After @HowlingGale @Nightvaled @Alvis @mochimajuru @Regenherz @MutantCanuck @Empee @JackSpicer @Lummox @dariiksnake @awaicu @ashnick @Lytic @Kaitorubel @Kogoruhn @Argonaut @eggod @Kassiel @Edra @Bluwviolet01 @roachchoir @Rexcaliburr @Eeyorelvr @Nix4 @Heeroku @Elsewhere @snowjaguar @sheriarty @ryoubakura @Temreki @Frillshark @Tox @Warriorgirl1234 @Erisaga @shortkeike @DragonWolfie @Deathwolf555 @Cyberstrike @ArtyCat @secretwaffle @Lomedraug @Kaisen @MischiefSword @VeiledOverdose @sh33pskin @dogsword @HeartThief @otakuderp13 @Azeryx @PhoenixMiko @CityTurtle @Leenanishere @pseudovum @Siennia @Lorde @Evolution2 @interestingword @Emordnilap @neptunianjenny @CatkinStarchild @toxipraline @Zhar @Almaren @cherryy @Hawlucha @Ezmara @strawberrrylips @birchnoakatsuki @Doki @SkyWishes21 @DragonDraws @CheesyCakeCat @BarbaraFett @TheWanderers @Auran @TheHeroicOne @Punkinn @SushiWatson @Averis @Drakespeare @Thousand @RichCanine @Tzarksra @SilverWinter @Nympharia @Spottedpuppi @StormDragon21 @Quetzalzotz @Hatta @Wonderlast @SariStar @Calciferr @porl @MahuruRaji @qwigoqwaga @falling @Reynutocx @Joying @Koter @NatashaJart @Boaaekin @Meonox @WhoDoVoodoo @icepools @Magnhild @Fuurin @nemodave @annadandelion @Hydria @Ipepi @lionstarter @Adriel @ClanHeartsgleam @Missixo @Sukeisu @AnnaStar353 @Amaranth41 @luccamajere @mnkn10 @Fluffmonster @DoctorRosalia @LordSheo @linguistic @Luteia @MidnightKlan829 @taipantigress @wrecknrule @Crookedjaw @FluffyTundras @seraphemme @Leopardmask @EclipseMirror @Lightshadow101 @Sabliere @virtue @MythsFlight @RingsofSaturn @canisVirus @XxLillimxX @Dembai @BeanStalk @CosmicSymbols @clarax @sleeplessfaun @botoluvr @Hanjamuffin @androgynebard @notcharmed @AgentHoneyBunch @TooTicki @Mythie @Princessfirefly @Limesparrow @Gyftrot @CosmicFalcon @Oddballme @StarRise @DraconicSpeaker @Leopardbreath @SpookyClockwork @flowie @RavlynWolf @IrritatorRaji @Crystal4180 @tvrntech @deviantdoge @companionwolf @eeeeel @themirrorswish @TootzyTFM @Melova @Artificiary @RubyMad @Shatterphase @Serpenta @kate3628 @Chelo @chamaeleon @VermilionCourt @carian @violalore @Parda @pendragon007 @KurtCobain @Twistedstripe @VoidDeluz @Jetfeather @Clarnico @foxpaws @Windshear @Quinineer @Alyssea @Amyatzu @Fletcher @Enthusiastic @Rainbowlight @chocomonster @atempause @Pastiche @Avariae @StarriannaFlare @Poiichy @Mle @Azurenight @SporkLord

Weekend-only: @lunaala @Blizoria @kaylavarnell4736 @GoldenSootball @helacute @SirArchimedes @TheLadyJai @Starsilver @Spookery

For centered view 0gjOTSO.gif Adopts: SpiralBusts P9G7630.png
@Lopika

I imagine that the like playing Higher or Lower, especially Crow, and that Onweder is the holder of the High Score on Shock Switch in the Icescale.
@Lopika

I imagine that the like playing Higher or Lower, especially Crow, and that Onweder is the holder of the High Score on Shock Switch in the Icescale.
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
[quote]Have you incorporated any of the Fairgrounds games into your lore? How so?[/quote] Sida here is a fun loving dragon who frequents The Fairgrounds to bring back Treasure and other goodies to her clan. Her other job is basically party coordinator, and she always makes sure to maintain a welcoming environment for newcomers and passerby. Since she lives in a Plague Clan, her job is important. The Starwood Oasis offers a small sanctuary in the harsh environment of the Scarred Wasteland. It's largely because of Sida's efforts that the clan is such a desirable resting spot for dragons pilgriming through the Plaguebringer's land. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30237162] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/302372/30237162_350.png[/img] [/url]
Quote:

Sida here is a fun loving dragon who frequents The Fairgrounds to bring back Treasure and other goodies to her clan. Her other job is basically party coordinator, and she always makes sure to maintain a welcoming environment for newcomers and passerby.

Since she lives in a Plague Clan, her job is important. The Starwood Oasis offers a small sanctuary in the harsh environment of the Scarred Wasteland. It's largely because of Sida's efforts that the clan is such a desirable resting spot for dragons pilgriming through the Plaguebringer's land.

30237162_350.png
[quote]Have you incorporated any of the Fairgrounds games into your lore? How so?[/quote] We interviewed each other here in Nowhere Asylum and the consensus is "What is this 'Fairgrounds' you speak of?"
Quote:

We interviewed each other here in Nowhere Asylum and the consensus is "What is this 'Fairgrounds' you speak of?"
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
Quote:

No, I haven't incorporated them into my lore.
Quote:

No, I haven't incorporated them into my lore.
PQznZys.png
[quote]Is there someone who is terminally ill? How are they coping with it? How are others views of that dragon? Does the illness dictate the life of that dragon or can they overcome it?[/quote] While not [i]exactly[/i] ill, Akiela has been forever scarred with pale plumage after a betrayal attack from her previous mate. Her wings have gained their color back, but the rest of her is still pale and nobody understands why this is. She can still use her magic well and manage the clan as leader, but she has struggles that are a result from her faded plumage. Some visitors are rather catty and judge the clan for their decision to keep a faded Coatl as leader while the denizens themselves don't think any less of Akiela. [quote]Is there a place in your lair, where your dragons can go when they need someone to hear them out? Why is that place special? Is there a single dragon managing it, or does the one hearing others out change from time to time (or even regularly)?[/quote] It really kind of depends on what it is they need to get off their chest. There's a councilor in the clan that anyone can go see, but for more serious needs that not even the councilor can help with, Akiela is there to help in whatever way she can. She lets dragons into her den for extra privacy on such topics, but for councilor Vinnery, there's a large starwood tree on the top of the island that they liked to gather under for peace and beauty. It's to help relax and meditate.
Quote:
Is there someone who is terminally ill? How are they coping with it? How are others views of that dragon? Does the illness dictate the life of that dragon or can they overcome it?

While not exactly ill, Akiela has been forever scarred with pale plumage after a betrayal attack from her previous mate. Her wings have gained their color back, but the rest of her is still pale and nobody understands why this is. She can still use her magic well and manage the clan as leader, but she has struggles that are a result from her faded plumage. Some visitors are rather catty and judge the clan for their decision to keep a faded Coatl as leader while the denizens themselves don't think any less of Akiela.
Quote:

It really kind of depends on what it is they need to get off their chest. There's a councilor in the clan that anyone can go see, but for more serious needs that not even the councilor can help with, Akiela is there to help in whatever way she can. She lets dragons into her den for extra privacy on such topics, but for councilor Vinnery, there's a large starwood tree on the top of the island that they liked to gather under for peace and beauty. It's to help relax and meditate.

eg1jZa2.png
[center][quote]Have you incorporated any of the Fairgrounds games into your lore? How so?[/quote] I haven't incorporated the Fairgrounds into my lore, but now that it's been brought up, I'm going to try and work out something for it.
Quote:

I haven't incorporated the Fairgrounds into my lore, but now that it's been brought up, I'm going to try and work out something for it.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
[quote]Since it's their festival, let's talk about water dragons! How can they live underwater? How do you imagine water lairs? How can non water dragons adjust to a water clan? [/quote] I imagen it working like it dose in the coli, bubbles for non water dragons. Underneath the water is a whole civiliation much like the cities we have here. Atleast near the surface. The lower you go the more "specialized" the lairs come and the overall more devoted dragons live down there for the rest of their lives never once reaching the surface, unless they are travelers. Dragons whom are born of the water element can breath in water no problem thanks to their magic. [quote]24. April 2017. Is age important in your lore? Do you assign age to your dragons' lore? Does the real age of a dragon count? Do you improve/ change your dragons' lore as they age? [/quote] Yes age is important to my lairs lore. The older tend to take more demanding careful roles within the social networking of my clan vs the younger. That and it opens up opportunites like when i plan on adding teenagers. I plan on adding "pernamint kids" in there too. [quote]25. April 2017. When gathering food, does the flight the food is gathered from matter? Are there dishes one can only make from specific ingredients? Do dragons have favorites? Is there any differance in similar food items from different flights besides appearance? [/quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31299690] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/312997/31299690_350.png[/img] [/url] Though in development Snackers here makes dishes for every single dragon in the inn. And they range from "human food" from just being able to surve raw ingrdences well. Im talking Blood based broth soups for mirrors and wildclaws. [img]http://i.imgur.com/oi96QPn.png[/img] I'm curently working on gathering my main stay's favorit raw ingredients then later developing their favorit dishes and how they would be prepared. I am taking flight locations into consideration. [quote]19. April 2017. What happens to traitors? Are they given a 2nd chance? Are the getting exalted? Are they being kicked out? How severe are your laws and are there different sepths of treason? [/quote] They talk it out, if the bastard no good IT'S STRAIGHT TO STORMCATCHER. [quote]27. April 2017. Is there a place in your lair, where your dragons can go when they need someone to hear them out? Why is that place special? Is there a single dragon managing it, or does the one hearing others out change from time to time (or even regularly)? [/quote] It's not so much location, but rather staff members. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30365667] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/303657/30365667_350.png[/img] [/url] For any dragons whom are visiting the lair, you have Apappy. Whom is able to snuff out anyone feeling down and ensure that they have a nice stay in the inn. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29649722] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/296498/29649722_350.png[/img] [/url] For the clan as a whole you have Bait who'll glady sit you down and hear your woes to keep you on the streight and narrow … there's also barkeep but hed much rather you talk to the first two then drink out your problems infront of him. [quote]28. April 2017. Have you incorporated any of the Fairgrounds games into your lore? How so? [/quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29669933] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/296700/29669933_350.png[/img] [/url] No but if i do I will bet when Torbin disapers to pray at the pillar, shes running off insted dragon home to play Artifacture nonstop untill someone goes out and gets her. [s][b]also how do i get on this ping list i cant find it.[/b][/s]
Quote:
Since it's their festival, let's talk about water dragons! How can they live underwater? How do you imagine water lairs? How can non water dragons adjust to a water clan?

I imagen it working like it dose in the coli, bubbles for non water dragons.
Underneath the water is a whole civiliation much like the cities we have here. Atleast near the surface. The lower you go the more "specialized" the lairs come and the overall more devoted dragons live down there for the rest of their lives never once reaching the surface, unless they are travelers. Dragons whom are born of the water element can breath in water no problem thanks to their magic.
Quote:
24. April 2017. Is age important in your lore? Do you assign age to your dragons' lore? Does the real age of a dragon count? Do you improve/ change your dragons' lore as they age?

Yes age is important to my lairs lore. The older tend to take more demanding careful roles within the social networking of my clan vs the younger. That and it opens up opportunites like when i plan on adding teenagers. I plan on adding "pernamint kids" in there too.
Quote:
25. April 2017. When gathering food, does the flight the food is gathered from matter? Are there dishes one can only make from specific ingredients? Do dragons have favorites? Is there any differance in similar food items from different flights besides appearance?

31299690_350.png

Though in development Snackers here makes dishes for every single dragon in the inn. And they range from "human food" from just being able to surve raw ingrdences well. Im talking Blood based broth soups for mirrors and wildclaws.
oi96QPn.png
I'm curently working on gathering my main stay's favorit raw ingredients then later developing their favorit dishes and how they would be prepared. I am taking flight locations into consideration.
Quote:
19. April 2017. What happens to traitors? Are they given a 2nd chance? Are the getting exalted? Are they being kicked out? How severe are your laws and are there different sepths of treason?

They talk it out, if the ******* no good IT'S STRAIGHT TO STORMCATCHER.
Quote:
27. April 2017. Is there a place in your lair, where your dragons can go when they need someone to hear them out? Why is that place special? Is there a single dragon managing it, or does the one hearing others out change from time to time (or even regularly)?

It's not so much location, but rather staff members.

30365667_350.png

For any dragons whom are visiting the lair, you have Apappy. Whom is able to snuff out anyone feeling down and ensure that they have a nice stay in the inn.

29649722_350.png

For the clan as a whole you have Bait who'll glady sit you down and hear your woes to keep you on the streight and narrow

there's also barkeep but hed much rather you talk to the first two then drink out your problems infront of him.
Quote:
28. April 2017. Have you incorporated any of the Fairgrounds games into your lore? How so?

29669933_350.png

No but if i do I will bet when Torbin disapers to pray at the pillar, shes running off insted dragon home to play Artifacture nonstop untill someone goes out and gets her.

also how do i get on this ping list i cant find it.
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
1 2 ... 358 359 360 361 362 ... 417 418