Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Fruit Salad Raffle! DONE. Thanks!
1 2 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191
@sinha No, I didn't understand before. Thank you very much.

@citrussiren

There are only four left, but in order of interest:

1. Fruit Snacks
2. Orange You Glad
3. Honey I Dew
4. Grapefruit of Our Eye
@sinha No, I didn't understand before. Thank you very much.

@citrussiren

There are only four left, but in order of interest:

1. Fruit Snacks
2. Orange You Glad
3. Honey I Dew
4. Grapefruit of Our Eye
windh3.png
Thanks guys! I'm trying to wait for the last person to get back to us, but I haven't heard from them yet.
Thanks guys! I'm trying to wait for the last person to get back to us, but I haven't heard from them yet.
@CelestialBlue please message @harbinger so you can get a cutie from that adorable couple! C:
@CelestialBlue please message @harbinger so you can get a cutie from that adorable couple! C:
@sinha27 ((thanks for the help!))
@sinha27 ((thanks for the help!))
Let's hope this is the last time

@Marmite You didn't respond within 24 hours so I was unable to hold a prize for you. I hope you understand!

On to the next batch!

@LadyIzo

Since there was one person who didn't respond, I still have the prize pack "Orange You Glad" to give away! Please message me to receive this prize.

I am asking the last winner to respond to me in order to get the prize because I do not want to be holding on to a crossroads for an unknown period of time.

If you do not respond within 24 hours, you will not receive a prize. I will continue drawing until all the prizes are given away.

All numbers are picked by random.org. Tickets entered range from 2 to 18365 because of the title row.
(holy cow, we almost reached 20,000 tickets!!!)

@beargirl1393 @Silentstep - since you wanted to be pinged.
Let's hope this is the last time

@Marmite You didn't respond within 24 hours so I was unable to hold a prize for you. I hope you understand!

On to the next batch!

@LadyIzo

Since there was one person who didn't respond, I still have the prize pack "Orange You Glad" to give away! Please message me to receive this prize.

I am asking the last winner to respond to me in order to get the prize because I do not want to be holding on to a crossroads for an unknown period of time.

If you do not respond within 24 hours, you will not receive a prize. I will continue drawing until all the prizes are given away.

All numbers are picked by random.org. Tickets entered range from 2 to 18365 because of the title row.
(holy cow, we almost reached 20,000 tickets!!!)

@beargirl1393 @Silentstep - since you wanted to be pinged.
@citrussiren !!! I'm here XD I'd love to take orange you glad 'v' thanks a bunch
@citrussiren !!! I'm here XD I'd love to take orange you glad 'v' thanks a bunch
tumblr_p1soltJ3Tu1udi2fqo3_r1_500.png
Awesome! That was all she wrote guys. Thanks for stickin with me.
Awesome! That was all she wrote guys. Thanks for stickin with me.
@citrussiren

Will do! And thanks for hosting this raffle! It's been really fun ^^
@citrussiren

Will do! And thanks for hosting this raffle! It's been really fun ^^
tSKOR3g.png
icon
FRT +3
he/him
@CelestialBlue
xxxxxxxxxx3rvDN8p.gif
@citrussiren have winners been choosen yet? Sorry for asking such a question!
@citrussiren have winners been choosen yet? Sorry for asking such a question!
Od6mP8b.png
@ShadowKun oh yes this has been done for a couple months now. Thanks for asking!
@ShadowKun oh yes this has been done for a couple months now. Thanks for asking!
1 2 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191