Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Dragons of the Future
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center] [URL=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1415818] [img]http://oi59.tinypic.com/15zl2mp.jpg[/img][/url] [u][i][b][size=6]Welcome to Dragons of the Future![/size][/b][/i][/u] [u][i][b][size=5]Rules[/size][/b][/i][/u] [i][size=5](Last changed 5/15/15)[/size][/i] * Be kind to your fellow DotF members! We all want to make our dragons happy. * One project at a time, please! We know you're probably working on lots of projects at once, but pick only one to feature with an image. You can list up to ten current projects in each category by link, but only one dragon picture per category please, or the pages will get very long! * We know your hatchlings need to sell, but try to minimize your sales pitches. You're welcome to advertise your hatchlings in your signature or on the Dragon Sales forum, and make occasional pitches here, though! * DotF is not responsible for any problems you may find with your nest rentals and/or stud/ettes. For further information, please view the ‘Nest Rentals & Studs’ section. * You are required to notify Lykos of any changes to your project/s, be it completing the project/s or simply adding more. [color=#c80815]Should you be rotating out a completed project and a new in, please just ping or PM Lykos with the new project's colors if they are to be your new main project.[/color] * These rules are subject to change at any time, but we'll try to make a note about the last change. [u][i][b][size=5]Forms[/size][/b][/i][/u] Before filling out your form/s, please note that there are two separate posts for G1 gene projects and lineaged gene projects. Please fill out two main dragon forms and note which dragons go under what post. [color=#c80815]Label whether each is a G1 dragon project or not![/color] Do please remove any and all brackets from your form/s, and do not add anything extra. Sorry, but we have our own forms already made for a specific reason. Please do not alter them in any way unless you are removing anything in brackets. [color=#c80815]On a related note, please give a link, not linked text, for the 'Other Projects' section.[/color] Please ping or PM Lykos any and all dragon project forms as well as to remove dragons from the front page. Should you complete a dragon, please refer to [This thread - to be created]. [i]Terms[/i] Please note that by sending the form or forms below, thereby becoming an official member of Dragons of the Future, you agree to the following terms for donations and behavior towards other members of Dragons of the Future. I promise to use all funds from Dragons of the Future only for the dragon projects I have applied to join this thread. The funds will not go toward anything that is not listed under the 'Dragon Projects' posts or my featured dragon project/s. I understand that if it has been found that I have used any of the funds earned through Dragons of the Future for anything other than the projects I have, or if I behave poorly toward other members of Dragons of the Future, I may be stricken from the Dragons of the Future members list, and be prohibited from applying to future projects. [b]Gene Project Form[/b] [code] [b]Username (#ID)[/b] [b]Dragon Name:[/b] [Picture of dragon here] [b]Colors:[/b] [Primary/Secondary/Tertiary] [b]End Goal:[/b] [Genes]; [Breed] [i]Other Projects[/i] [url=Dragon's Page URL Here]Dragon Name Here[/url] End Goal: [Genes]; [Breed] [/code] [b]Breeding Project Form[/b] [code] [b]Username (#ID)[/b] [Picture of goal dragon here.] [b]Colors:[/b] [Primary/Secondary/Tertiary] [b]Genes:[/b] [Genes]; [Breed] [b]Other Information:[/b] [Optional] [i]Other Projects[/i] Colors: [Primary/Secondary/Tertiary] Genes: [Genes]; [Breed] Other Information: [Optional] [/code] [u][i][b][size=5]FAQ[/size][/b][/i][/u] [i]What is this place?[/i] Dragons of the Future is a place where you may come to work on your dragon projects, and possibly help others with theirs. These projects may be focussed on genes, breeding, or both, and we welcome all that also wish to help and donate. [i]Isn't this just like the Dragonwish foundation?[/i] No, Dragonwish is where you apply and the people there work on making your dream dragon for you. They're fantastic for doing it, but you don't have much to do with it, even if they are making your ultimate dragon. Here, we're helping you accomplish your goals, but none of it will get done without you. [i]So how does it work?[/i] You must fill out the appropriate forms found below, and we add you to the list to show off your current dragon project/s. You may talk about what you’re working on within the thread, another project, or just projects in general! You can even show off your progress with current dragon projects to get comments and such on them. If you run a hatchery, sales thread, etc, we can add you to our ‘Affiliates’ section to help you raise funds for your dragon projects. Even if you’re not a member, we may still affiliate ourselves with you if you run something along the lines of the G1 Hoarders Association, Crackling Association, etc. [i]How do I donate?[/i] To donate, simply send the funds to the person you wish to have the funds while also stating what they are for. If you’d like to be mentioned under our ‘Donations’ post, please either let us know via a ping in the thread to either Lykos or Butzefrau, or simply alert the member you sent the funds to if you don’t want to be acknowledged on the post. Should you desire an anonymous gift to the member, send the funds to either Lykos or Butzefrau and we will make sure those funds get to the person immediately. Your name will not be mentioned to them, anyone else, or on the ‘Donations’ post (Though we will say ‘an anonymous donor contributed X to Y’), so no need to worry. If you do not mind who the donation goes to, please state so in your message and we will send the funds to a random DotF member. [i]Do I need projects to be a member?[/i] No, to be a member you don’t need to have any projects at all. There will likely be a point where many of us won’t have any active dragon projects, but you may talk about your potential and past projects! If you prefer donating only, you may still become a member by simply asking to be added to the posts. Without projects, however, you will be prevented from getting funding for projects because, after all, you have none. We still welcome those that lack projects, though! [u][i][b][size=5]Navigation[/size][/b][/i][/u] [i]We apologize for the inconvenience - Navigation coding is currently not working![/i] [b]Introduction[/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1415818/1#post_10562071]Members & Mascot[/url] Donations DotF Events & Raffles First Generation & Progen Projects Other Dragon Gene Projects Breeding Projects Nest Rentals & Studs Affiliates [/center]

15zl2mp.jpg

Welcome to Dragons of the Future!

Rules
(Last changed 5/15/15)

* Be kind to your fellow DotF members! We all want to make our dragons happy.
* One project at a time, please! We know you're probably working on lots of projects at once, but pick only one to feature with an image. You can list up to ten current projects in each category by link, but only one dragon picture per category please, or the pages will get very long!
* We know your hatchlings need to sell, but try to minimize your sales pitches. You're welcome to advertise your hatchlings in your signature or on the Dragon Sales forum, and make occasional pitches here, though!
* DotF is not responsible for any problems you may find with your nest rentals and/or stud/ettes. For further information, please view the ‘Nest Rentals & Studs’ section.
* You are required to notify Lykos of any changes to your project/s, be it completing the project/s or simply adding more. Should you be rotating out a completed project and a new in, please just ping or PM Lykos with the new project's colors if they are to be your new main project.
* These rules are subject to change at any time, but we'll try to make a note about the last change.

Forms

Before filling out your form/s, please note that there are two separate posts for G1 gene projects and lineaged gene projects. Please fill out two main dragon forms and note which dragons go under what post. Label whether each is a G1 dragon project or not!

Do please remove any and all brackets from your form/s, and do not add anything extra. Sorry, but we have our own forms already made for a specific reason. Please do not alter them in any way unless you are removing anything in brackets. On a related note, please give a link, not linked text, for the 'Other Projects' section.

Please ping or PM Lykos any and all dragon project forms as well as to remove dragons from the front page. Should you complete a dragon, please refer to [This thread - to be created].

Terms

Please note that by sending the form or forms below, thereby becoming an official member of Dragons of the Future, you agree to the following terms for donations and behavior towards other members of Dragons of the Future.

I promise to use all funds from Dragons of the Future only for the dragon projects I have applied to join this thread. The funds will not go toward anything that is not listed under the 'Dragon Projects' posts or my featured dragon project/s. I understand that if it has been found that I have used any of the funds earned through Dragons of the Future for anything other than the projects I have, or if I behave poorly toward other members of Dragons of the Future, I may be stricken from the Dragons of the Future members list, and be prohibited from applying to future projects.

Gene Project Form
Code:
[b]Username (#ID)[/b] [b]Dragon Name:[/b] [Picture of dragon here] [b]Colors:[/b] [Primary/Secondary/Tertiary] [b]End Goal:[/b] [Genes]; [Breed] [i]Other Projects[/i] [url=Dragon's Page URL Here]Dragon Name Here[/url] End Goal: [Genes]; [Breed]

Breeding Project Form
Code:
[b]Username (#ID)[/b] [Picture of goal dragon here.] [b]Colors:[/b] [Primary/Secondary/Tertiary] [b]Genes:[/b] [Genes]; [Breed] [b]Other Information:[/b] [Optional] [i]Other Projects[/i] Colors: [Primary/Secondary/Tertiary] Genes: [Genes]; [Breed] Other Information: [Optional]

FAQ

What is this place?

Dragons of the Future is a place where you may come to work on your dragon projects, and possibly help others with theirs. These projects may be focussed on genes, breeding, or both, and we welcome all that also wish to help and donate.

Isn't this just like the Dragonwish foundation?

No, Dragonwish is where you apply and the people there work on making your dream dragon for you. They're fantastic for doing it, but you don't have much to do with it, even if they are making your ultimate dragon. Here, we're helping you accomplish your goals, but none of it will get done without you.

So how does it work?

You must fill out the appropriate forms found below, and we add you to the list to show off your current dragon project/s. You may talk about what you’re working on within the thread, another project, or just projects in general! You can even show off your progress with current dragon projects to get comments and such on them.

If you run a hatchery, sales thread, etc, we can add you to our ‘Affiliates’ section to help you raise funds for your dragon projects. Even if you’re not a member, we may still affiliate ourselves with you if you run something along the lines of the G1 Hoarders Association, Crackling Association, etc.

How do I donate?

To donate, simply send the funds to the person you wish to have the funds while also stating what they are for. If you’d like to be mentioned under our ‘Donations’ post, please either let us know via a ping in the thread to either Lykos or Butzefrau, or simply alert the member you sent the funds to if you don’t want to be acknowledged on the post.

Should you desire an anonymous gift to the member, send the funds to either Lykos or Butzefrau and we will make sure those funds get to the person immediately. Your name will not be mentioned to them, anyone else, or on the ‘Donations’ post (Though we will say ‘an anonymous donor contributed X to Y’), so no need to worry. If you do not mind who the donation goes to, please state so in your message and we will send the funds to a random DotF member.

Do I need projects to be a member?

No, to be a member you don’t need to have any projects at all. There will likely be a point where many of us won’t have any active dragon projects, but you may talk about your potential and past projects! If you prefer donating only, you may still become a member by simply asking to be added to the posts. Without projects, however, you will be prevented from getting funding for projects because, after all, you have none. We still welcome those that lack projects, though!

Navigation

We apologize for the inconvenience - Navigation coding is currently not working!

Introduction
Members & Mascot
Donations
DotF Events & Raffles
First Generation & Progen Projects
Other Dragon Gene Projects
Breeding Projects
Nest Rentals & Studs
Affiliates
[center] [u][i][b][size=6]Members & Mascot[/size][/b][/i][/u] [u][i][b][size=5]Mascot[/size][/b][/i][/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5318691] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/53187/5318691_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]First, we'd like you to meet our mascot, Oya. Oya's name was chosen because she was born during the 2014 Thundercrack Carnivale and is, after all, a Lightning dragon. In Yoruba mythology, Oya is the name of a goddess of storms. She creates hurricanes and tornadoes and guards the underworld. She is seen in aspects as the warrior-spirit of the wind, lightning, fertility, fire, and magic. She is the spirit of tornadoes, lightning and any form of destruction. Beyond this, she is the spirit of change, transition, and the chaos that often brings it about. Very fitting for Oya, yes? Now, Oya was also a dragon hatched from an egg, making her a first generation dragon. She was hatched by Lykos with the egg being provided by Butzefrau. Her colors are Leaf/Sky/Silver and these aren't to be changed in any way (meaning no scatterscrolls were - or ever will be - used). She started as all first generations do (all basic) and was hatched as a Guardian. Oya is a special club project that we hope to finish with the help of our wonderful members. If you'd like to see what her goal genes are, please check the 'First Generation & Progen Projects' section.[/i] [u][i][b][size=5]Members[/size][/b][/i][/u] [i]You will find a list of our current members below. If you have projects and would like to become a member, please ping or PM Lykos with the correct forms filled out correctly, which may be found in the very first post. If you have no projects at this time but wish to join, ping or PM Lykos asking to join or be added to the members list. Should you wish to add a project later on, you must ping Lykos again with the project form/s. The members are sorted in alphabetical order to find specific users easily. We only have these shown as pings so that we can get to their profile easily if need be and notify them with important updates easily. Please do not ping these users unless they have specifically asked you to be pinged. Thank you![/i] [u]Member Ping List for Updates[/u] None thus far. [i][b][size=5]A[/size][/b][/i] @AbbieGoth; @AnnieFelis; @Archimicarus; @Arienai [i][b][size=5]B[/size][/b][/i] @BotanyBlack; @burnt; @Butzefrau (Club Founder) [i][b][size=5]C[/size][/b][/i] @CadetArlert; @Cassichu; @chescab; @Crystalfrost [i][b][size=5]D[/size][/b][/i] @Diplocaulus; @Dragonmage; @DragonsChilde [i][b][size=5]E[/size][/b][/i] There are currently no members with names starting with ‘E’. [i][b][size=5]F[/size][/b][/i] @FavoleCrystalis [i][b][size=5]G[/size][/b][/i] @GingerNinja [i][b][size=5]H[/size][/b][/i] @Harlot; @HiddenMica [i][b][size=5]I[/size][/b][/i] @interestingword [i][b][size=5]J[/size][/b][/i] There are currently no members with names starting with ‘J’. [i][b][size=5]K[/size][/b][/i] @Kaida26; @Kayle [i][b][size=5]L[/size][/b][/i] @LunaPuppy; @Lyel; @Lykos (Club Founder) [i][b][size=5]M[/size][/b][/i] @Meemzer; @MissOphelia; @mudkips [i][b][size=5]N[/size][/b][/i] @Nemera [i][b][size=5]O[/size][/b][/i] There are currently no members with names starting with ‘O’. [i][b][size=5]P[/size][/b][/i] There are currently no members with names starting with ‘P’. [i][b][size=5]Q[/size][/b][/i] @qweee [i][b][size=5]R[/size][/b][/i] There are currently no members with names starting with ‘R’. [i][b][size=5]S[/size][/b][/i] @saphariadragon; @SimonBlackquill [i][b][size=5]T[/size][/b][/i] @Tanagerie; @Tiarana; @Trippfaerie [i][b][size=5]U[/size][/b][/i] There are currently no members with names starting with ‘U’. [i][b][size=5]V[/size][/b][/i] There are currently no members with names starting with ‘V’. [i][b][size=5]W[/size][/b][/i] There are currently no members with names starting with ‘W’. [i][b][size=5]X[/size][/b][/i] There are currently no members with names starting with ‘X’. [i][b][size=5]Y[/size][/b][/i] There are currently no members with names starting with ‘Y’. [i][b][SIZE=5]Z[/SIZE][/B][/I] There are currently no members with names starting with ‘Z’. [u][i][b][size=5]Navigation[/size][/b][/i][/u] [i]We apologize for the inconvenience - Navigation coding is currently not working![/i] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1415818/1]Introduction[/url] [b]Members & Mascot[/b] Donations DotF Events & Raffles First Generation & Progen Projects Other Dragon Gene Projects Breeding Projects Nest Rentals & Studs Affiliates [/center]
Members & Mascot

Mascot

5318691_350.png

First, we'd like you to meet our mascot, Oya. Oya's name was chosen because she was born during the 2014 Thundercrack Carnivale and is, after all, a Lightning dragon. In Yoruba mythology, Oya is the name of a goddess of storms. She creates hurricanes and tornadoes and guards the underworld. She is seen in aspects as the warrior-spirit of the wind, lightning, fertility, fire, and magic. She is the spirit of tornadoes, lightning and any form of destruction. Beyond this, she is the spirit of change, transition, and the chaos that often brings it about. Very fitting for Oya, yes?

Now, Oya was also a dragon hatched from an egg, making her a first generation dragon. She was hatched by Lykos with the egg being provided by Butzefrau. Her colors are Leaf/Sky/Silver and these aren't to be changed in any way (meaning no scatterscrolls were - or ever will be - used). She started as all first generations do (all basic) and was hatched as a Guardian.

Oya is a special club project that we hope to finish with the help of our wonderful members. If you'd like to see what her goal genes are, please check the 'First Generation & Progen Projects' section.

Members

You will find a list of our current members below. If you have projects and would like to become a member, please ping or PM Lykos with the correct forms filled out correctly, which may be found in the very first post.

If you have no projects at this time but wish to join, ping or PM Lykos asking to join or be added to the members list. Should you wish to add a project later on, you must ping Lykos again with the project form/s.

The members are sorted in alphabetical order to find specific users easily. We only have these shown as pings so that we can get to their profile easily if need be and notify them with important updates easily. Please do not ping these users unless they have specifically asked you to be pinged. Thank you!

Member Ping List for Updates

None thus far.

A

@AbbieGoth; @AnnieFelis; @Archimicarus; @Arienai
B

@BotanyBlack; @burnt; @Butzefrau (Club Founder)

C

@CadetArlert; @Cassichu; @chescab; @Crystalfrost

D

@Diplocaulus; @Dragonmage; @DragonsChilde

E

There are currently no members with names starting with ‘E’.

F

@FavoleCrystalis

G

@GingerNinja

H

@Harlot; @HiddenMica

I

@interestingword

J

There are currently no members with names starting with ‘J’.

K

@Kaida26; @Kayle

L

@LunaPuppy; @Lyel; @Lykos (Club Founder)

M

@Meemzer; @MissOphelia; @mudkips

N

@Nemera

O

There are currently no members with names starting with ‘O’.

P

There are currently no members with names starting with ‘P’.

Q

@qweee

R

There are currently no members with names starting with ‘R’.

S

@saphariadragon; @SimonBlackquill

T

@Tanagerie; @Tiarana; @Trippfaerie

U

There are currently no members with names starting with ‘U’.

V

There are currently no members with names starting with ‘V’.

W

There are currently no members with names starting with ‘W’.

X

There are currently no members with names starting with ‘X’.

Y

There are currently no members with names starting with ‘Y’.

Z

There are currently no members with names starting with ‘Z’.

Navigation

We apologize for the inconvenience - Navigation coding is currently not working!

Introduction
Members & Mascot
Donations
DotF Events & Raffles
Breeding Projects
Nest Rentals & Studs
Affiliates
Donations

Here, we like to honor and thank those who have contributed to us and our members. As we know some people do not like to be mentioned outright, we do have an ‘Anonymous Donations’ section within this post so that we still have records of the funds we have received anonymously.

We thank you all for your contributions, and are very grateful for your help! Should you receive a donation, we encourage you to note as much in the thread thanking the person for their donation. Even if it is anonymous, we still encourage it so that they know you are grateful for the donation.

Should you wish to make a donation, ping or PM Lykos with your username, how much you donated, and to whom or what dragon/s. Funds do not have to be sent to us first - send your donation to the desired person, and only ping or PM us if you wish to be noted here. For those that send PMs, please make your subject line ‘DotF Donation’, or something along those lines. If you wish to donate anonymously, please send the donation to Lykos with the same information included. You will not be mentioned or noted directly, and your donation will be counted under the ‘Anonymous Donations’ section.

Donations left without a user or dragons clearly listed to give them to will still be used only for Dragons of the Future purposes, but may be gifted to any member of the thread.

Named Donations

Acrophobia has donated a Secondary Gene: Stripes scroll to Niryph of Lykos’ clan.
SimonBlackquill has donated 10k treasure to Pneumonic of Lykos’ clan.
Diplocaulus 20k treasure to Oya of Butzefrau’s clan, mascot dragon of DotF!
Acrophobia has donated 10k treasure and 20 gems to Lykos’ clan.
Lykos has donated 43 gems to Butzefrau’s clan.
Toothiana has donated a Primary Gene: Vipera scroll to Pneumonic of Lykos' clan.

Anonymous Donations

Users who have received anonymous donations, please make it known in the thread when you receive your donations. The best reason to donate anonymously is for the joy it brings someone else, so let us hear it!

Total Treasure Donated Anonymously: None thus far.
Total Gems Donated Anonymously: None thus far.
Items Gifted Anonymously: 1
Secondary Gene: Seraph donated to Ranna of DragonChilde's clan.

Navigation

Introduction
Members & Mascot
Donations
DotF Events & Raffles
Breeding Projects
Nest Rentals & Studs
Affiliates
Donations

Here, we like to honor and thank those who have contributed to us and our members. As we know some people do not like to be mentioned outright, we do have an ‘Anonymous Donations’ section within this post so that we still have records of the funds we have received anonymously.

We thank you all for your contributions, and are very grateful for your help! Should you receive a donation, we encourage you to note as much in the thread thanking the person for their donation. Even if it is anonymous, we still encourage it so that they know you are grateful for the donation.

Should you wish to make a donation, ping or PM Lykos with your username, how much you donated, and to whom or what dragon/s. Funds do not have to be sent to us first - send your donation to the desired person, and only ping or PM us if you wish to be noted here. For those that send PMs, please make your subject line ‘DotF Donation’, or something along those lines. If you wish to donate anonymously, please send the donation to Lykos with the same information included. You will not be mentioned or noted directly, and your donation will be counted under the ‘Anonymous Donations’ section.

Donations left without a user or dragons clearly listed to give them to will still be used only for Dragons of the Future purposes, but may be gifted to any member of the thread.

Named Donations

Acrophobia has donated a Secondary Gene: Stripes scroll to Niryph of Lykos’ clan.
SimonBlackquill has donated 10k treasure to Pneumonic of Lykos’ clan.
Diplocaulus 20k treasure to Oya of Butzefrau’s clan, mascot dragon of DotF!
Acrophobia has donated 10k treasure and 20 gems to Lykos’ clan.
Lykos has donated 43 gems to Butzefrau’s clan.
Toothiana has donated a Primary Gene: Vipera scroll to Pneumonic of Lykos' clan.

Anonymous Donations

Users who have received anonymous donations, please make it known in the thread when you receive your donations. The best reason to donate anonymously is for the joy it brings someone else, so let us hear it!

Total Treasure Donated Anonymously: None thus far.
Total Gems Donated Anonymously: None thus far.
Items Gifted Anonymously: 1
Secondary Gene: Seraph donated to Ranna of DragonChilde's clan.

Navigation

Introduction
Members & Mascot
Donations
DotF Events & Raffles
Breeding Projects
Nest Rentals & Studs
Affiliates
DotF Events & Raffles

Any events and raffles DotF-related may be found here. These events and raffles are primarily to raise funds for our members and their projects. Some events and raffles may be permanent, while others may be temporary. If you have any questions about these events and raffles, please ping or PM Lykos or the main host of the event or raffle, which will be one of the first things noted under every event or raffle.

Events

DotF has no active events at this time. Please check again later!

Raffles

DotF Tri-Monthly Raffle
(DotF: Project Perfection Fundraiser)

This raffle is hosted by Lykos, and is primarily run off of donations. Please send any donations to Lykos, and let her know whether you want to be noted as a donor or not on the raffle thread. Raffle donations are accepted at any time during and after the raffle. If you wished to be pinged for this raffle, please notify Lykos either via ping or PM.

This raffle is unavailable at this time.

Congratulations to the winners of last month’s raffle, Butzefrau and Diplocaulus!

Future Raffle Dates

These are unavailable until further notice.

How It Works

Each month this may change depending on the number of prizes within the raffle, so do check each month on the raffle thread. Here, you will only get a general idea of how this raffle works.

For every ticket bought, you will be assigned a number. These numbers will go in order (I.E. 1, 2, 3, 4, etc.) and a random number will be generated later on. To do this, http://www.random.org/ will be used to make things fair. If you wish to trade numbers with a specific user, as much can be done but both users must agree and this must be proven via screenshot of a message or by simply discussing it in the thread. You must also ping or PM me upon user agreement stating which numbers are to be swapped. Numbers will not be swapped within 3 days of the end of the raffle regardless of agreement.

For the larger raffles, you will see different tiers that are to be unlocked. To unlock tiers, you must buy a certain amount of tickets, which will be noted beside every tier’s name. Tiers go by the first (or lowest) requiring the least tickets be sold and the last (or highest) requiring the most tickets be sold. Any and all items within the same tier will be listed next to each other in a quote box.

The smaller raffles go by a similar idea, but there are no tiers. Any and all prizes shown will be available for the taking without the need to unlock tiers once the raffle ends. Should multiple prizes be shown within the same quote box, those prizes may be chosen as a set. Such is the only difference between these two raffles.

Winners will choose prizes in the order of which their numbers are generated. The first user will get first choice of the prizes, the second user chosen has second choice over the remaining prizes, and so on. If the user does not claim their prize within 3 days of the raffle end without having notified me of needing any extra time, the user will be skipped and the next user on the list will be allowed to choose.

Who Gets the Raised Funds

Every month the raffle is unavailable, DotF members will submit a maximum of two dragon gene projects via PM to the host of the raffle. These dragons are to be submitted anonymously, not publicly, and will be saved until the start of the raffle, at which point each entry will be given an entrant number. All dragons will be mixed up at random, and displayed on a post in the DotF thread.

DotF members will then vote on whose dragon project they like best, and the two members with the highest amount of votes will receive the funds. Each member receives half of what was raised in the raffle. The process then starts over again, and new winners are chosen.

Previous winners are not permitted to submit dragon projects for the following month’s raffle, though they may submit projects for raffles after that next month.

Project Submission Rules & Form

Dragon Submission Form
Quote:
Username & ID:
Image of Current Project/s’ Appearance:
Image of Project/s’ Completed Appearance:

Rules

* You may only submit a maximum of two dragons of which the submission/s are to be kept anonymous to the public. Should you discuss what your submissions were to the public, you may be disqualified.
* Both dragons must currently be yours.
* Dragon projects must be projects you have displayed on the front page. You may add more, and then submit those if you so desire.
* These rules are subject to change as it is seen fit.

Voting Rules

* Votes are to be submitted to the host via PM.
* Votes not kept anonymous will not be counted.
* You may vote for a maximum of two dragons.
* Any votes made are final, and you may not change them later on.
* You may not vote for your own dragon/s.

Navigation

Introduction
Members & Mascot
Donations
DotF Events & Raffles
Breeding Projects
Nest Rentals & Studs
Affiliates
DotF Events & Raffles

Any events and raffles DotF-related may be found here. These events and raffles are primarily to raise funds for our members and their projects. Some events and raffles may be permanent, while others may be temporary. If you have any questions about these events and raffles, please ping or PM Lykos or the main host of the event or raffle, which will be one of the first things noted under every event or raffle.

Events

DotF has no active events at this time. Please check again later!

Raffles

DotF Tri-Monthly Raffle
(DotF: Project Perfection Fundraiser)

This raffle is hosted by Lykos, and is primarily run off of donations. Please send any donations to Lykos, and let her know whether you want to be noted as a donor or not on the raffle thread. Raffle donations are accepted at any time during and after the raffle. If you wished to be pinged for this raffle, please notify Lykos either via ping or PM.

This raffle is unavailable at this time.

Congratulations to the winners of last month’s raffle, Butzefrau and Diplocaulus!

Future Raffle Dates

These are unavailable until further notice.

How It Works

Each month this may change depending on the number of prizes within the raffle, so do check each month on the raffle thread. Here, you will only get a general idea of how this raffle works.

For every ticket bought, you will be assigned a number. These numbers will go in order (I.E. 1, 2, 3, 4, etc.) and a random number will be generated later on. To do this, http://www.random.org/ will be used to make things fair. If you wish to trade numbers with a specific user, as much can be done but both users must agree and this must be proven via screenshot of a message or by simply discussing it in the thread. You must also ping or PM me upon user agreement stating which numbers are to be swapped. Numbers will not be swapped within 3 days of the end of the raffle regardless of agreement.

For the larger raffles, you will see different tiers that are to be unlocked. To unlock tiers, you must buy a certain amount of tickets, which will be noted beside every tier’s name. Tiers go by the first (or lowest) requiring the least tickets be sold and the last (or highest) requiring the most tickets be sold. Any and all items within the same tier will be listed next to each other in a quote box.

The smaller raffles go by a similar idea, but there are no tiers. Any and all prizes shown will be available for the taking without the need to unlock tiers once the raffle ends. Should multiple prizes be shown within the same quote box, those prizes may be chosen as a set. Such is the only difference between these two raffles.

Winners will choose prizes in the order of which their numbers are generated. The first user will get first choice of the prizes, the second user chosen has second choice over the remaining prizes, and so on. If the user does not claim their prize within 3 days of the raffle end without having notified me of needing any extra time, the user will be skipped and the next user on the list will be allowed to choose.

Who Gets the Raised Funds

Every month the raffle is unavailable, DotF members will submit a maximum of two dragon gene projects via PM to the host of the raffle. These dragons are to be submitted anonymously, not publicly, and will be saved until the start of the raffle, at which point each entry will be given an entrant number. All dragons will be mixed up at random, and displayed on a post in the DotF thread.

DotF members will then vote on whose dragon project they like best, and the two members with the highest amount of votes will receive the funds. Each member receives half of what was raised in the raffle. The process then starts over again, and new winners are chosen.

Previous winners are not permitted to submit dragon projects for the following month’s raffle, though they may submit projects for raffles after that next month.

Project Submission Rules & Form

Dragon Submission Form
Quote:
Username & ID:
Image of Current Project/s’ Appearance:
Image of Project/s’ Completed Appearance:

Rules

* You may only submit a maximum of two dragons of which the submission/s are to be kept anonymous to the public. Should you discuss what your submissions were to the public, you may be disqualified.
* Both dragons must currently be yours.
* Dragon projects must be projects you have displayed on the front page. You may add more, and then submit those if you so desire.
* These rules are subject to change as it is seen fit.

Voting Rules

* Votes are to be submitted to the host via PM.
* Votes not kept anonymous will not be counted.
* You may vote for a maximum of two dragons.
* Any votes made are final, and you may not change them later on.
* You may not vote for your own dragon/s.

Navigation

Introduction
Members & Mascot
Donations
DotF Events & Raffles
Breeding Projects
Nest Rentals & Studs
Affiliates
[center] [u][i][b][size=6]First Generation & Progen Projects[/size][/b][/i][/u] [i]Below, you will find DotF projects that are in need of new genes and/or breed changes. Only one main dragon is shown per form, which is typically the one project that is constantly being worked toward. Others will show similar information, but they will be linked to rather than displayed with an image.[/i] [u][i][b]Club Mascot Project[/b][/i][/u] What is the club mascot project? The club mascot project is a member-only project for the members of DotF. This dragon will serve as the mascot for DotF as a whole, as will her future first generation mate. [quote] Owner: Butzefrau Dragon: Oya Colors: Leaf/Sky/Silver [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5318691] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/53187/5318691_350.png[/img][/url] End Goal: Iridescent/Shimmer/Gembond; Skydancer Donations: 1 [i]20,000 TR donated by Diplocaulus Total Donated: 20,000 TR; 0 Gems; 0 Scrolls; 0 Items[/i] [/quote] ------------------------ ------------------------ A [quote] [b]AnnieFelis (#53705)[/b] [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Gaia [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10392594][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/103926/10392594.png?mtime=VQdcVgAAQFg.png[/img][/url] [b]Colors:[/b] Maize/Swamp/Ivory [b]End Goal:[/b] Iridescent/Shimmer/Okapi; Coatl [i]Other Projects[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7362674]Sui[/url] End Goal: Iridescent/Shimmer/Underbelly; Coatl [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10259314]Tesla[/url] End Goal: Crystal/Facet/Circuit; Nocturne [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9220564]Merlot[/url] End Goal: Crystal/Facet/Circuit; Nocturne [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4249585]Sherbet[/url] End Goal: Iridescent/Shimmer/Smoke; Skydancer [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11030353]Sorbet[/url] End Goal: Iridescent/Shimmer/Spines; Skydancer [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4079346]Harvestable[/url] End Goal: Crystal/Facet/Smoke; Pearlcatcher [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4530448]Lucrecia[/url] End Goal: Crystal/Facet/Smoke; Pearlcatcher [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6341321]Oak[/url] End Goal: Speckle/Freckle/Underbelly; Coatl [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6195772]Willow[/url] End Goal: Speckle/Freckle/Underbelly; Coatl [/quote] [quote] [b]Archimicarus (#142409)[/b] [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Oxy [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=142409&tab=dragon&did=12445990][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/124460/12445990.png?mtime=VUCdmQAATmM.png[/img][/url] [b]Colors:[/b] Maroon/Gold/Aqua [b]End Goal:[/b] Ripple/Current/Circuit; Wildclaw [i]Other Projects[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=142409&tab=dragon&did=6971780]Praefectus[/url] End Goal: Crystal/Facet/Underbelly; Coatl [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=142409&tab=dragon&did=9354017]Benedoch[/url] End Goal: Vipera/Hypnotic/Gembond; Coatl [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=142409&tab=dragon&did=12489144]Corynthia[/url] End Goal: Ripple/Hypnotic/Gembond; Snapper [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=142409&tab=dragon&did=12129152]Graecus (Permababy)[/url] End Goal: Vipera/Hypnotic/Underbelly; Mirror [/quote] [quote] [b]Arienai (#63119)[/b] [b]Dragon Name:[/b] xxyfirstgen [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=63119&tab=dragon&did=9219216][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/126392/12639126.png?mtime=VUNhfAAAPnE.png[/img][/url] [b]Colors:[/b] Sunshine/Sunshine/Seafoam [b]End Goal:[/b] Crystal/Facet/Circuit; Coatl or Wildclaw [i]Other Projects[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=63119&tab=dragon&did=12354534]Unnamed[/url] End Goal: Crystal/Facet/Circuit; Coatl [/quote] ------------------------ ------------------------ B ------------------------ ------------------------ C [quote] [b]Cassichu (#58726)[/b] [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Ocarina [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8956979][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/89570/8956979.png[/img][/url] [b]Colors:[/b] Ivory/Platinum/Coal [b]End Goal:[/b] Crystal/Facet/Okapi; Nocturne [i]Other Projects[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9374869]Cello[/url] End Goal: Crystal/Facet/Okapi; Nocturne [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=58726&did=9340682]Irritum[/url] End Goal: Vipera/Shimmer/Underbelly; Nocturne [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=58726&tab=dragon&did=11947117]Cadence[/url] End Goal: Vipera/Daub/Underbelly; Nocturne [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=58726&tab=dragon&did=12072777]Lunabelle[/url] End Goal: Ripple/Bar/Underbelly; Fae [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=58726&tab=dragon&did=12501844]Jaz[/url] End Goal: Iridescent/Ripple/Okapi; Spiral [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=58726&tab=dragon&did=12000004]Four[/url] End Goal: Vipera/Shimmer/Underbelly; Pearlcatcher [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=58726&tab=dragon&did=9205227]Kaleth[/url] End Goal: Crystal/Facet/Underbelly OR Iridescent/Shimmer/Underbelly; Nocturne [/quote] ------------------------ ------------------------ D [quote] [b]DragonsChilde (#66282)[/b] [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Ranna [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8633015][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/86331/8633015.png?mtime=VX8q3wAAQ8s.png[/img][/url] [b]Colors:[/b] Swamp/Violet/Pink [b]End Goal:[/b] Crystal/Seraph/Gembond; Skydancer [i]Other Projects[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=66282&tab=dragon&did=5737399]Rowena[/url] End Goal: Tiger/Freckle/Underbelly; Fae [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=66282&tab=dragon&did=7686235]Touchstone[/url] End Goal: Ripple/Facet/Okapi; Nocturne [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=66282&did=8428557]Sabriel[/url] End Goal: Tiger/Facet/Spines; Nocturne [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=66282&tab=dragon&did=2041139]Hedydipna[/url] End Goal: Clown/Facet/Underbelly; Pearlcatcher [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=66282&did=4534584]Poseidon[/url] End Goal: Tiger/Facet/Okapi; Ridgeback [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=66282&tab=dragon&did=3853413]Morgana[/url] End Goal: Crystal/Stripes/Okapi; Nocturne, Coatl, or Wildclaw [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=66282&did=3853414]Shadowmancer[/url] End Goal: Crystal/Freckle/Basic; Nocturne, Coatl, or Wildclaw [/quote] ------------------------ ------------------------ E ------------------------ ------------------------ F ------------------------ ------------------------ G ------------------------ ------------------------ H ------------------------ ------------------------ I ------------------------ ------------------------ J ------------------------ ------------------------ K ------------------------ ------------------------ L [quote] [b]LunaPuppy (#19485)[/b] [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Hunter [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9358521][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/93586/9358521.png?mtime=VLDU-AAAOrs.png[/img][/url] [b]Colors:[/b] Emerald/Leaf/Mulberry [b]End Goal:[/b] Iridescent/Stripes/Smoke; Nocturne [i]Other Projects[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=19485&tab=dragon&did=11774222]Lillith[/url] End Goal: Ripple/Facet/Okapi; Pearlcatcher [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=19485&tab=dragon&did=10187160]Augur[/url] End Goal: Bar/Stripes/Spines; Pearlcatcher [/quote] [quote] [b]Lykos (#19301)[/b] [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Pachua [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=19301&tab=dragon&did=99824][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/999/99824.png?mtime=VWNoyQAASno.png[/img][/url] [b]Colors:[/b] Goldenrod/Rose/Gold [b]End Goal:[/b] Crystal/Hypnotic/Gembond; Coatl [i]Other Projects[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=19301&tab=dragon&did=9054761]Appli[/url] End Goal: Ripple/Freckle/Gembond; Nocturne [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=19301&tab=dragon&did=9287395]Surreal[/url] End Goal: Iridescent/Freckle/Spines; Nocturne [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=19301&tab=dragon&did=136758]Nightwing[/url] End Goal: Iridescent/Paint/Spines; Nocturne [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=19301&tab=dragon&did=4388589]Rift[/url] End Goal: Iridescent/Paint/Smoke; Coatl [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=19301&tab=dragon&did=9186140]Soni[/url] End Goal: Speckle/Shimmer/Okapi; Nocturne [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=19301&tab=dragon&did=4592103]Zhephyn[/url] End Goal: Crystal/Hypnotic/Circuit; Coatl [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=19301&tab=dragon&did=5421866]Alvis[/url] End Goal: Speckle/Shimmer/Crackle; Coatl [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=19301&tab=dragon&did=9098084]Viecca[/url] End Goal: Iridescent/Freckle/Smoke; Nocturne [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=19301&tab=dragon&did=3297147]Veryn[/url] End Goal: Vipera/Freckle/Underbelly; Coatl [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=19301&tab=dragon&did=13141806]Atadersu[/url] End Goal: Tiger/Current/Spines; Nocturne [/quote] ------------------------ ------------------------ M ------------------------ ------------------------ N ------------------------ ------------------------ O ------------------------ ------------------------ P ------------------------ ------------------------ Q ------------------------ ------------------------ R ------------------------ ------------------------ S ------------------------ ------------------------ T ------------------------ ------------------------ U ------------------------ ------------------------ V ------------------------ ------------------------ W ------------------------ ------------------------ X ------------------------ ------------------------ Y ------------------------ ------------------------ Z ------------------------ ------------------------ [u][i][b][size=5]Navigation[/size][/b][/i][/u] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1415818/1]Introduction[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1415818/1#post_10562071]Members & Mascot[/url] Donations DotF Events & Raffles [b]First Generation & Progen Projects[/b] Other Dragon Gene Projects Breeding Projects Nest Rentals & Studs Affiliates [/center]

Below, you will find DotF projects that are in need of new genes and/or breed changes. Only one main dragon is shown per form, which is typically the one project that is constantly being worked toward. Others will show similar information, but they will be linked to rather than displayed with an image.

Club Mascot Project

What is the club mascot project? The club mascot project is a member-only project for the members of DotF. This dragon will serve as the mascot for DotF as a whole, as will her future first generation mate.
Quote:
Owner: Butzefrau
Dragon: Oya
Colors: Leaf/Sky/Silver

5318691_350.png

End Goal: Iridescent/Shimmer/Gembond; Skydancer
Donations: 1
20,000 TR donated by Diplocaulus
Total Donated: 20,000 TR; 0 Gems; 0 Scrolls; 0 Items

A
Quote:
AnnieFelis (#53705)
Dragon Name: Gaia
10392594.png?mtime=VQdcVgAAQFg.png
Colors: Maize/Swamp/Ivory
End Goal: Iridescent/Shimmer/Okapi; Coatl

Other Projects

Sui
End Goal: Iridescent/Shimmer/Underbelly; Coatl

Tesla
End Goal: Crystal/Facet/Circuit; Nocturne

Merlot
End Goal: Crystal/Facet/Circuit; Nocturne

Sherbet
End Goal: Iridescent/Shimmer/Smoke; Skydancer

Sorbet
End Goal: Iridescent/Shimmer/Spines; Skydancer

Harvestable
End Goal: Crystal/Facet/Smoke; Pearlcatcher

Lucrecia
End Goal: Crystal/Facet/Smoke; Pearlcatcher

Oak
End Goal: Speckle/Freckle/Underbelly; Coatl

Willow
End Goal: Speckle/Freckle/Underbelly; Coatl
Quote:
Archimicarus (#142409)
Dragon Name: ***
12445990.png?mtime=VUCdmQAATmM.png
Colors: Maroon/Gold/Aqua
End Goal: Ripple/Current/Circuit; Wildclaw

Other Projects

Praefectus
End Goal: Crystal/Facet/Underbelly; Coatl

Benedoch
End Goal: Vipera/Hypnotic/Gembond; Coatl

Corynthia
End Goal: Ripple/Hypnotic/Gembond; Snapper

Graecus (Permababy)
End Goal: Vipera/Hypnotic/Underbelly; Mirror
Quote:
Arienai (#63119)
Dragon Name: xxyfirstgen
12639126.png?mtime=VUNhfAAAPnE.png
Colors: Sunshine/Sunshine/Seafoam
End Goal: Crystal/Facet/Circuit; Coatl or Wildclaw

Other Projects

Unnamed
End Goal: Crystal/Facet/Circuit; Coatl

B

C
Quote:
Cassichu (#58726)
Dragon Name: Ocarina
8956979.png
Colors: Ivory/Platinum/Coal
End Goal: Crystal/Facet/Okapi; Nocturne

Other Projects

Cello
End Goal: Crystal/Facet/Okapi; Nocturne

Irritum
End Goal: Vipera/Shimmer/Underbelly; Nocturne

Cadence
End Goal: Vipera/Daub/Underbelly; Nocturne

Lunabelle
End Goal: Ripple/Bar/Underbelly; Fae

Jaz
End Goal: Iridescent/Ripple/Okapi; Spiral

Four
End Goal: Vipera/Shimmer/Underbelly; Pearlcatcher

Kaleth
End Goal: Crystal/Facet/Underbelly OR Iridescent/Shimmer/Underbelly; Nocturne

D
Quote:
DragonsChilde (#66282)
Dragon Name: Ranna
8633015.png?mtime=VX8q3wAAQ8s.png
Colors: Swamp/Violet/Pink
End Goal: Crystal/Seraph/Gembond; Skydancer

Other Projects

Rowena
End Goal: Tiger/Freckle/Underbelly; Fae

Touchstone
End Goal: Ripple/Facet/Okapi; Nocturne

Sabriel
End Goal: Tiger/Facet/Spines; Nocturne

Hedydipna
End Goal: Clown/Facet/Underbelly; Pearlcatcher

Poseidon
End Goal: Tiger/Facet/Okapi; Ridgeback

Morgana
End Goal: Crystal/Stripes/Okapi; Nocturne, Coatl, or Wildclaw

Shadowmancer
End Goal: Crystal/Freckle/Basic; Nocturne, Coatl, or Wildclaw

E

F

G

H

I

J

K

L
Quote:
LunaPuppy (#19485)
Dragon Name: Hunter
9358521.png?mtime=VLDU-AAAOrs.png
Colors: Emerald/Leaf/Mulberry
End Goal: Iridescent/Stripes/Smoke; Nocturne

Other Projects

Lillith
End Goal: Ripple/Facet/Okapi; Pearlcatcher

Augur
End Goal: Bar/Stripes/Spines; Pearlcatcher
Quote:
Lykos (#19301)
Dragon Name: Pachua
99824.png?mtime=VWNoyQAASno.png
Colors: Goldenrod/Rose/Gold
End Goal: Crystal/Hypnotic/Gembond; Coatl

Other Projects

Appli
End Goal: Ripple/Freckle/Gembond; Nocturne

Surreal
End Goal: Iridescent/Freckle/Spines; Nocturne

Nightwing
End Goal: Iridescent/Paint/Spines; Nocturne

Rift
End Goal: Iridescent/Paint/Smoke; Coatl

Soni
End Goal: Speckle/Shimmer/Okapi; Nocturne

Zhephyn
End Goal: Crystal/Hypnotic/Circuit; Coatl

Alvis
End Goal: Speckle/Shimmer/Crackle; Coatl

Viecca
End Goal: Iridescent/Freckle/Smoke; Nocturne

Veryn
End Goal: Vipera/Freckle/Underbelly; Coatl

Atadersu
End Goal: Tiger/Current/Spines; Nocturne

M

N

O

P

Q

R

S

T

U

V

W

X

Y

Z

Navigation

Introduction
Members & Mascot
Donations
DotF Events & Raffles
Breeding Projects
Nest Rentals & Studs
Affiliates
[center] [u][i][b][size=6]Other Dragon Gene Projects[/size][/b][/i][/u] ------------------------ ------------------------ A ------------------------ ------------------------ B ------------------------ ------------------------ C ------------------------ ------------------------ D ------------------------ ------------------------ E ------------------------ ------------------------ F ------------------------ ------------------------ G ------------------------ ------------------------ H ------------------------ ------------------------ I ------------------------ ------------------------ J ------------------------ ------------------------ K ------------------------ ------------------------ L [quote] [b]Lunapuppy (#19485)[/b] [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Belladon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=19485&tab=dragon&did=11114319][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/111144/11114319.png?mtime=VPtOtQAAQBw.png[/img][/url] [b]Colors:[/b] Obsidian/White/Rose [b]End Goal:[/b] Iridescent/Shimmer/Circuit; Coatl [i]Other Projects[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=19485&tab=dragon&did=8418584]Nerio[/url] End Goal: Iridescent/Shimmer/Circuit; Ridgeback [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=19485&tab=dragon&did=8616928]Erina[/url] End Goal: Iridescent/Facet/Circuit; Ridgeback [/quote] [quote] [b]Lykos (#19301)[/b] [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Davial [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=19301&tab=dragon&did=239660][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/2397/239660.png?mtime=VSBTBgAAQ-8.png[/img][/url] [b]Colors:[/b] Crimson/Slate/Stone [b]End Goal:[/b] Iridescent/Freckle/Spines; Mirror [i]Other Projects[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=19301&tab=dragon&did=3314131]Casca[/url] End Goal: Iridescent/Shimmer/Gembond; Wildclaw [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=19301&tab=dragon&did=270813]Aquila[/url] End Goal: Vipera/Paint/Okapi; Wildclaw [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=19301&tab=dragon&did=3423651]Tart[/url] End Goal: Clown/Shimmer/Glimmer; Tart [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=19301&tab=dragon&did=3739278]Impurity[/url] End Goal: Iridescent/Shimmer/Smoke; Imperial [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=19301&tab=dragon&did=1738892]Espiralith[/url] End Goal: Crystal/Shimmer/Crackle; Snapper [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=19301&tab=dragon&did=1193018]Frozen[/url] End Goal: Clown/Freckle/Smoke; Pearlcatcher [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=19301&tab=dragon&did=4473396]Huyana[/url] End Goal: Iridescent/Facet/Spines; Wildclaw [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=19301&tab=dragon&did=3548262]Viaele[/url] End Goal: Crystal/Paint/Glimmer; Imperial [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=19301&tab=dragon&did=2999894]Zequintr[/url] End Goal: Iridescent/Paint/Okapi; Imperial [/quote] ------------------------ ------------------------ M [quote] [b]MissOphelia (#84561)[/b] [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Katla [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=84561&tab=dragon&did=7405148][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/74052/7405148.png?mtime=VNKSMAAATCQ.png[/img][/url] [b]Colors:[/b] Banana/Blue/Fire [b]End Goal:[/b] Ripple/Hypnotic/Spines; Guardian [i]Other Projects[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=84561&did=12959107]Icarus[/url] End Goal: Speckle/Freckle/Spines; Nocturne [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=84561&tab=dragon&did=13450238]Hamlet[/url] End Goal: Ripple/Current/Spines; Guardian [/quote] ------------------------ ------------------------ N ------------------------ ------------------------ O ------------------------ ------------------------ P ------------------------ ------------------------ Q ------------------------ ------------------------ R ------------------------ ------------------------ S ------------------------ ------------------------ T [quote] [b]Tanagerie (#114142)[/b] [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Serenity [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8186947][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/81870/8186947.png?mtime=VRgaQQAAVew.png[/img][/url] [b]Colors:[/b] Leaf/Leaf/Leaf [b]End Goal:[/b] Iridescent/Shimmer/Crackle; Imperial [i]Other Projects[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=114142&tab=dragon&did=10831580]Frogger[/url] End Goal: Crystal/Shimmer/Smoke; Spiral [/quote] ------------------------ ------------------------ U ------------------------ ------------------------ V ------------------------ ------------------------ W ------------------------ ------------------------ X ------------------------ ------------------------ Y ------------------------ ------------------------ Z ------------------------ ------------------------ [u][i][b][SIZE=5]Navigation[/SIZE][/b][/i][/u] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1415818/1]Introduction[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1415818/1#post_10562071]Members & Mascot[/url] Donations DotF Events & Raffles First Generation & Progen Projects [b]Other Dragon Gene Projects[/b] Breeding Projects Nest Rentals & Studs Affiliates [/center]

A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I

J

K

L
Quote:
Lunapuppy (#19485)
Dragon Name: Belladon
11114319.png?mtime=VPtOtQAAQBw.png
Colors: Obsidian/White/Rose
End Goal: Iridescent/Shimmer/Circuit; Coatl

Other Projects

Nerio
End Goal: Iridescent/Shimmer/Circuit; Ridgeback

Erina
End Goal: Iridescent/Facet/Circuit; Ridgeback
Quote:
Lykos (#19301)
Dragon Name: Davial
239660.png?mtime=VSBTBgAAQ-8.png
Colors: Crimson/Slate/Stone
End Goal: Iridescent/Freckle/Spines; Mirror

Other Projects

Casca
End Goal: Iridescent/Shimmer/Gembond; Wildclaw

Aquila
End Goal: Vipera/Paint/Okapi; Wildclaw

Tart
End Goal: Clown/Shimmer/Glimmer; Tart

Impurity
End Goal: Iridescent/Shimmer/Smoke; Imperial

Espiralith
End Goal: Crystal/Shimmer/Crackle; Snapper

Frozen
End Goal: Clown/Freckle/Smoke; Pearlcatcher

Huyana
End Goal: Iridescent/Facet/Spines; Wildclaw

Viaele
End Goal: Crystal/Paint/Glimmer; Imperial

Zequintr
End Goal: Iridescent/Paint/Okapi; Imperial

M
Quote:
MissOphelia (#84561)
Dragon Name: Katla
7405148.png?mtime=VNKSMAAATCQ.png
Colors: Banana/Blue/Fire
End Goal: Ripple/Hypnotic/Spines; Guardian

Other Projects

Icarus
End Goal: Speckle/Freckle/Spines; Nocturne

Hamlet
End Goal: Ripple/Current/Spines; Guardian

N

O

P

Q

R

S

T
Quote:
Tanagerie (#114142)
Dragon Name: Serenity
8186947.png?mtime=VRgaQQAAVew.png
Colors: Leaf/Leaf/Leaf
End Goal: Iridescent/Shimmer/Crackle; Imperial

Other Projects

Frogger
End Goal: Crystal/Shimmer/Smoke; Spiral

U

V

W

X

Y

Z

Navigation

Introduction
Members & Mascot
Donations
DotF Events & Raffles
Breeding Projects
Nest Rentals & Studs
Affiliates
Breeding Projects

Below, you will find THE DotF breeding projects. These are dragons that are to be obtained through only breeding. This usually requires using your own set of dragons, another user’s set of dragons, or a mix of your dragons and another user’s. Sometimes nest rentals are required for those that wish to have a specific eye color.

A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I

J

K

L

M

N

O

P

Q

R

S

T

U

V

W

X

Y

Z

Navigation

Introduction
Members & Mascot
Donations
DotF Events & Raffles
Breeding Projects
Nest Rentals & Studs
Affiliates
Breeding Projects

Below, you will find THE DotF breeding projects. These are dragons that are to be obtained through only breeding. This usually requires using your own set of dragons, another user’s set of dragons, or a mix of your dragons and another user’s. Sometimes nest rentals are required for those that wish to have a specific eye color.

A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I

J

K

L

M

N

O

P

Q

R

S

T

U

V

W

X

Y

Z

Navigation

Introduction
Members & Mascot
Donations
DotF Events & Raffles
Breeding Projects
Nest Rentals & Studs
Affiliates
Nest Rentals & Studs

This is where you may come to find stud/ettes and nests for your dragons to breed in. Please note that this post is not for the advertisement of your entire lair as stud/ettes. Read below for the form/s and how many dragons you may list at once.

Restrictions & Rules

* Only 10 linked dragons per person. If your entire lair is up for stud, please note as much (without listing the first 10). If you have more than 10 linked dragons, please note that you have more for stud under ‘Other’.
* DotF is not responsible for anything other than advertisement - if there is a problem, settle it with the other person, not DotF or those uninvolved.
* If it is found that we are advertising your studs/nests, and there is a major problem such as you not giving back dragons that don’t actually belong to you, you will be removed from this list. In the case of DotF members this is considered poor treatment, and is prohibited by our terms. Doing such may get you stricken from DotF.

Forms

Stud/ette Form
Quote:
User & ID:
Stud/ettes: [With links]
Pricing:
Other Information:

Nest Rental Form
Quote:
User & ID:
Flight:
Number of Nests: [Only the amount of nests you’ll rent out.]
Pricing:
Other Information:

Studs

None at this time.

Studettes

None at this time.

Nest Rentals
Quote:
User & ID: HiddenMica (#620)
Flight: Shadow (Purple Eyes)
Number of Nests: Not Specified
Pricing:
Free only for those of this thread (DotF members).
500 Treasure per dragon per day after the 5 days of nesting.
Other Information:
Please don't be going on vacation or abuse the holding privileges I give to this thread. I almost always have a free nest and space outside of dom pushes but please pm me first so things can be hashed out.
Quote:
User & ID: Lykos (#19301)
Flight: Plague (Red Eyes)
Number of Nests for Rent: 3
Pricing:
Initial fee of 5,000 Treasure or 10 Gems for the first 5 days of nesting.
Additional fee of 500 Treasure or 1 Gem per day per dragon after nesting.
Other Information:
While I have three nests, I will not always be able to rent them out. If you wish to rent a nest please notify me, and I will let you know if I have a nest or nests to rent.

Navigation

Introduction
Members & Mascot
Donations
DotF Events & Raffles
Breeding Projects
Nest Rentals & Studs
Affiliates
Nest Rentals & Studs

This is where you may come to find stud/ettes and nests for your dragons to breed in. Please note that this post is not for the advertisement of your entire lair as stud/ettes. Read below for the form/s and how many dragons you may list at once.

Restrictions & Rules

* Only 10 linked dragons per person. If your entire lair is up for stud, please note as much (without listing the first 10). If you have more than 10 linked dragons, please note that you have more for stud under ‘Other’.
* DotF is not responsible for anything other than advertisement - if there is a problem, settle it with the other person, not DotF or those uninvolved.
* If it is found that we are advertising your studs/nests, and there is a major problem such as you not giving back dragons that don’t actually belong to you, you will be removed from this list. In the case of DotF members this is considered poor treatment, and is prohibited by our terms. Doing such may get you stricken from DotF.

Forms

Stud/ette Form
Quote:
User & ID:
Stud/ettes: [With links]
Pricing:
Other Information:

Nest Rental Form
Quote:
User & ID:
Flight:
Number of Nests: [Only the amount of nests you’ll rent out.]
Pricing:
Other Information:

Studs

None at this time.

Studettes

None at this time.

Nest Rentals
Quote:
User & ID: HiddenMica (#620)
Flight: Shadow (Purple Eyes)
Number of Nests: Not Specified
Pricing:
Free only for those of this thread (DotF members).
500 Treasure per dragon per day after the 5 days of nesting.
Other Information:
Please don't be going on vacation or abuse the holding privileges I give to this thread. I almost always have a free nest and space outside of dom pushes but please pm me first so things can be hashed out.
Quote:
User & ID: Lykos (#19301)
Flight: Plague (Red Eyes)
Number of Nests for Rent: 3
Pricing:
Initial fee of 5,000 Treasure or 10 Gems for the first 5 days of nesting.
Additional fee of 500 Treasure or 1 Gem per day per dragon after nesting.
Other Information:
While I have three nests, I will not always be able to rent them out. If you wish to rent a nest please notify me, and I will let you know if I have a nest or nests to rent.

Navigation

Introduction
Members & Mascot
Donations
DotF Events & Raffles
Breeding Projects
Nest Rentals & Studs
Affiliates
[center] [u][i][b][size=6]Affiliates[/size][/b][/i][/u] [i]Have a thread related to DotF in a way, or a thread that could possibly use the help of DotF in gene-ing? A breeding club, or something of the such? Maybe you’re a DotF member with a hatchery, skin and accent shop, etc, that needs a little more exposure so that you can get more of an income? Become an affiliate! All we need is one of your banners, or a link to the affiliates post in your own thread (that actually has your banner in the post). Do mind we expect you to put us under your affiliates in return, though![/i] [u][i][b][size=5]Dragons Of The Future Banners[/size][/b][/i][/u] [URL=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1415818/1][img]http://oi59.tinypic.com/15zl2mp.jpg[/img] [code] [URL=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1415818/1][img]http://oi59.tinypic.com/15zl2mp.jpg[/img] [/code] [b]by SimonBlackquill[/b] [URL=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1415818/1][IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a311/pentharis/DragonsoftheFuturebanner.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [code] [URL=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1415818/1][IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a311/pentharis/DragonsoftheFuturebanner.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [/code] [b]by Butzefrau[/b] [u][i][b][size=5]Raffle Roundup[/size][/b][/i][/u] [i]The spot for all your raffles and giveaways![/i] [u][i][b][size=5]Artist’s Alley[/size][/b][/i][/u] [i]For artists of all kinds![/i] [u][i][b][size=5]Hatchery Haven[/size][/b][/i][/u] [i]For all of your dragon-buying needs![/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=drs&id=1362377&page=1][img]http://i803.photobucket.com/albums/yy311/3mmique/Flightrising/Crackling_Bronze.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=drs&id=1254075][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/k41rxeW.png[/IMG][/url] [u][i][b][size=5]Services Social[/size][/b][/i][/u] [i]Priced dragon dress-up, lair rating, and more![/i] [u][i][b][size=5]Miscellaneous Milieu[/size][/b][/i][/u] [i]Doesn’t fit the above? Try here![/i] [url=http://tinyurl.com/gen1ha][img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/eb01cdf3ee9bcfe5430a67c7fb00ac19/tumblr_mwhrzvjfIQ1skq3tto1_75sq.png[/img][/url] [u][i][b][size=5]Navigation[/size][/b][/i][/u] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1415818/1]Introduction[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1415818/1#post_10562071]Members & Mascot[/url] Donations DotF Events & Raffles First Generation & Progen Projects Other Dragon Gene Projects Breeding Projects Nest Rentals & Studs [b]Affiliates[/b] [/center]
Affiliates

Have a thread related to DotF in a way, or a thread that could possibly use the help of DotF in gene-ing? A breeding club, or something of the such? Maybe you’re a DotF member with a hatchery, skin and accent shop, etc, that needs a little more exposure so that you can get more of an income?

Become an affiliate! All we need is one of your banners, or a link to the affiliates post in your own thread (that actually has your banner in the post). Do mind we expect you to put us under your affiliates in return, though!

Dragons Of The Future Banners

15zl2mp.jpg
Code:
[URL=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1415818/1][img]http://oi59.tinypic.com/15zl2mp.jpg[/img]
by SimonBlackquill

DragonsoftheFuturebanner.jpg
Code:
[URL=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1415818/1][IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a311/pentharis/DragonsoftheFuturebanner.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
by Butzefrau

Raffle Roundup

The spot for all your raffles and giveaways!

Artist’s Alley

For artists of all kinds!

Hatchery Haven

For all of your dragon-buying needs!

Crackling_Bronze.png

k41rxeW.png

Services Social

Priced dragon dress-up, lair rating, and more!

Miscellaneous Milieu

Doesn’t fit the above? Try here!

tumblr_mwhrzvjfIQ1skq3tto1_75sq.png

Navigation

Introduction
Members & Mascot
Donations
DotF Events & Raffles
Breeding Projects
Nest Rentals & Studs
Affiliates
To DotF members that got pinged here:
This will be our new thread when I'm finished!

* Please update me with any new projects (Butzefrau is not able to update as much as I now).
* We will have a separate thread for completed projects where each person gets to have their own post for them to update as they see fit. Please check back tomorrow or the next day for details!
* Notify me if you want to be on the ping list for updates.

WILL COMPLETE THREAD TOMORROW MORNING/AFTERNOON.
To DotF members that got pinged here:
This will be our new thread when I'm finished!

* Please update me with any new projects (Butzefrau is not able to update as much as I now).
* We will have a separate thread for completed projects where each person gets to have their own post for them to update as they see fit. Please check back tomorrow or the next day for details!
* Notify me if you want to be on the ping list for updates.

WILL COMPLETE THREAD TOMORROW MORNING/AFTERNOON.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9