Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Old Dragon Collectors Association
1 2 ... 635 636 637 638 639 ... 747 748
@Coelacanis Would I be able to be added to the all 6 digits trade pinglist as well as August 15 six digits?? — also, unrelated but should anyone be able to tell me how much this boy is worth? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7702015] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/77021/7702015_350.png[/img] [/url] He’s a gen1 unbred 7 digit xyx. I most likely won’t sell him ever, but I got him in a CS trade a long while back so I’m not too sure how much he’s worth now, but I’m curious if that makes Sense
@Coelacanis

Would I be able to be added to the all 6 digits trade pinglist as well as August 15 six digits??

also, unrelated but should anyone be able to tell me how much this boy is worth?

7702015_350.png

He’s a gen1 unbred 7 digit xyx. I most likely won’t sell him ever, but I got him in a CS trade a long while back so I’m not too sure how much he’s worth now, but I’m curious if that makes Sense
Josie | He/Him | Nonbinary
looking for Rainbows, Eyeburners, and/or Dragons for Skins!
kwlcS.gif GmOoG.gif
I had no idea there were people interested in 7 digit dragons as a collectors thing! I'm frequently up really early for work in fr time and I pull 5 year old seven digits out of the exalt fodder zone all the time anywhere from 8k to 12k. I useally just hold them for a bit and resell them but if people are interested in them I'll start checking the pinglists here.

I had no idea there were people interested in 7 digit dragons as a collectors thing! I'm frequently up really early for work in fr time and I pull 5 year old seven digits out of the exalt fodder zone all the time anywhere from 8k to 12k. I useally just hold them for a bit and resell them but if people are interested in them I'll start checking the pinglists here.

mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
@Coelacanis

Will you add me to the six-digit dragon ping list please?
@Coelacanis

Will you add me to the six-digit dragon ping list please?
@Coelacanis

Hello there! I would like to be added to the pinglists for all 3 digit, 4 digits, and 5 digits, as well as pinglists for the gen 1 6 digit and 7 digits.

I think I ping you to get me added right? So sorry if I missed something and am doing this wrong!
@Coelacanis

Hello there! I would like to be added to the pinglists for all 3 digit, 4 digits, and 5 digits, as well as pinglists for the gen 1 6 digit and 7 digits.

I think I ping you to get me added right? So sorry if I missed something and am doing this wrong!
RIQ2y3S.png
@Ladybugdea I put you on the specific dates pinglist for November 20th. Specifics other than hatchdate will not be noted, but you can keep an eye out for your further specifics (sex, generation, unbred, etc.) from there. You may also use the 7 digit Community pinglists on your own thread if you'd rather narrow your search that way. Good luck! @FairyForestKing @okaycee @Kageshi You've been added [emoji=bogsneak happy size=1]
@Ladybugdea
I put you on the specific dates pinglist for November 20th. Specifics other than hatchdate will not be noted, but you can keep an eye out for your further specifics (sex, generation, unbred, etc.) from there. You may also use the 7 digit Community pinglists on your own thread if you'd rather narrow your search that way. Good luck!

@FairyForestKing @okaycee @Kageshi
You've been added
6Sx7SSv.png
Hello ODCA May I solicit advice on selling my beautiful Tundra Facade? She has been up for auction several times with no interest shown. Currently in AH, but I have to keep relisting her. Those of you with auction experience, I would appreciate any advice... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13053] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/131/13053_350.png[/img] [/url]
Hello ODCA

May I solicit advice on selling my beautiful Tundra Facade?

She has been up for auction several times with no interest shown. Currently in AH, but I have to keep relisting her.
Those of you with auction experience, I would appreciate any advice...

13053_350.png
TzfAhH6.png
@Melodious

Hi there! Your 5 digit is quite lovely. The thing that sticks out to me most about why she isn't selling is her price. 45kg is more than what most would expect to pay for a bred 5 digit. Recent forum sales have fluctuated for dragons in this age group lately, but their prices are finally coming back up. In the past few months, auctions had been ending with winning bids in the 6-8kg range, but recently they have been climbing up a bit to the 10-15kg range (with a few oddball outliers via private sales for a little higher). This is essentially back to "normal," as this is ballpark what 5 digits were selling for before that dip in prices. Why they experienced that dip, I'm not sure.

Dragon pricing is subjective and people should sell for whatever amount they are comfortable with. Higher than average asking prices will require a lot of patience.

If you need help figuring out how to value a dragon, I wrote a guide about how to research past sales. You can find it linked in the second post of this thread (it's called the Low ID Market Guide).

I hope that helps! Good luck selling!
@Melodious

Hi there! Your 5 digit is quite lovely. The thing that sticks out to me most about why she isn't selling is her price. 45kg is more than what most would expect to pay for a bred 5 digit. Recent forum sales have fluctuated for dragons in this age group lately, but their prices are finally coming back up. In the past few months, auctions had been ending with winning bids in the 6-8kg range, but recently they have been climbing up a bit to the 10-15kg range (with a few oddball outliers via private sales for a little higher). This is essentially back to "normal," as this is ballpark what 5 digits were selling for before that dip in prices. Why they experienced that dip, I'm not sure.

Dragon pricing is subjective and people should sell for whatever amount they are comfortable with. Higher than average asking prices will require a lot of patience.

If you need help figuring out how to value a dragon, I wrote a guide about how to research past sales. You can find it linked in the second post of this thread (it's called the Low ID Market Guide).

I hope that helps! Good luck selling!
6Sx7SSv.png
@Coelacanis
Yes, I know the AH price is out there. I had hoped to garner a little interest, nothing more.
Some of the elder auction prices had me completely out of the market for a while; they were beyond belief for casual gaming.
Thank you for giving me a good idea of the current value and I will read your guide shortly.
@Coelacanis
Yes, I know the AH price is out there. I had hoped to garner a little interest, nothing more.
Some of the elder auction prices had me completely out of the market for a while; they were beyond belief for casual gaming.
Thank you for giving me a good idea of the current value and I will read your guide shortly.
TzfAhH6.png
Hello ODCA, Any advice for selling this lovely 6 digit girl? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/9248/924751_350.png[/img] She's Y/X/X obsidian/mulberry/mulberry
Hello ODCA,

Any advice for selling this lovely 6 digit girl?

924751_350.png
She's Y/X/X obsidian/mulberry/mulberry
@Coelacanis Can I please be added to G1 5 digit sales please?
@Coelacanis Can I please be added to G1 5 digit sales please?
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
1 2 ... 635 636 637 638 639 ... 747 748