Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Old Dragon Collectors Association
1 2 ... 538 539 540 541 542 ... 747 748
@Rogue @atomicsharkchild

I was completely shook when I saw the price. I never clicked "Buy" so fast in my life. It was an accidental find... I was talking to some friends about 6-digit dragons and lower, and I randomly decided to check... Proof! He was there!
I guess it was fate
@Rogue @atomicsharkchild

I was completely shook when I saw the price. I never clicked "Buy" so fast in my life. It was an accidental find... I was talking to some friends about 6-digit dragons and lower, and I randomly decided to check... Proof! He was there!
I guess it was fate
@SpaceSnakes I wonder what made the owner let it go for such a low price.
@SpaceSnakes I wonder what made the owner let it go for such a low price.
V8LbmRk.png
Aswnqzl.png
FXwV0CB.png
LRdLP2V.png
mlHpBMC.png
echo.pngfT1J7Mm.pngPotato_Banner_New.pngbiscuit.png
@atomicsharkchild
I completely forgot to check who the owner was... As I said, I bought him so fast. I honestly thought it was a misprice? Maybe they were aiming for 95000 or 950000? 9500000? I know I've done that... But at the same time, 9500 is oddly specific. I honestly have no idea... I'm just glad that i was able to grab him before someone else grabbed him and exalted him, not knowing what he truly was! I mean, shoot... That's fodder price!
@atomicsharkchild
I completely forgot to check who the owner was... As I said, I bought him so fast. I honestly thought it was a misprice? Maybe they were aiming for 95000 or 950000? 9500000? I know I've done that... But at the same time, 9500 is oddly specific. I honestly have no idea... I'm just glad that i was able to grab him before someone else grabbed him and exalted him, not knowing what he truly was! I mean, shoot... That's fodder price!
@SpaceSnakes
VERY nice snipe. So heres the deal. 6 digit Imps sell anywhere between 3-5kG. This boy is probably closer to 3kG cuz of the unnamed kids. He's not "pure" Gen 2 because only one side is a Gen 1 parent. If he were Gen 2, that would raise his price by about 5kG more based on what I've paid lately (10kG for both parents being Gen 1 Imps). Having a single Gen 1 parent doesn't add value unfortunately. As for the pricing, the seller either just came back from hiatus and doesn't know any better, or they meant to sell for 9,500 Gems.

That's all I know! Nice work, I'm glad you saved him. If you don't end up keeping him, you'll get some good Gems :D
@SpaceSnakes
VERY nice snipe. So heres the deal. 6 digit Imps sell anywhere between 3-5kG. This boy is probably closer to 3kG cuz of the unnamed kids. He's not "pure" Gen 2 because only one side is a Gen 1 parent. If he were Gen 2, that would raise his price by about 5kG more based on what I've paid lately (10kG for both parents being Gen 1 Imps). Having a single Gen 1 parent doesn't add value unfortunately. As for the pricing, the seller either just came back from hiatus and doesn't know any better, or they meant to sell for 9,500 Gems.

That's all I know! Nice work, I'm glad you saved him. If you don't end up keeping him, you'll get some good Gems :D
6Sx7SSv.png
@cooneyms

Thank you very much for your input! 3kG is definitely not bad at all... I knew the unnamed offspring would knock off a good amount for collectors, but it doesn't matter too much to me... The offspring thing never really bothered me for any dragon. I'm mot much of a lore person.
I do plan on keeping him, in all of his natural glory! :)

I figure that the pricing was a misprice... I know I've done that plenty of times.

I'm just overall stunned and happy that I found him... I fear that he may have been exalted if someone else bought him and didn't recognize what he truly was.
@cooneyms

Thank you very much for your input! 3kG is definitely not bad at all... I knew the unnamed offspring would knock off a good amount for collectors, but it doesn't matter too much to me... The offspring thing never really bothered me for any dragon. I'm mot much of a lore person.
I do plan on keeping him, in all of his natural glory! :)

I figure that the pricing was a misprice... I know I've done that plenty of times.

I'm just overall stunned and happy that I found him... I fear that he may have been exalted if someone else bought him and didn't recognize what he truly was.
@SilverQuark You've been added.
@SilverQuark You've been added.
@phoeniixfire
Hey there! Could I be added to the 6-digit sales list? :D
@phoeniixfire
Hey there! Could I be added to the 6-digit sales list? :D

• l i v e Ω d e l i c i o u s l y •
@Wytche You've been added.
@Wytche You've been added.
Hey ODCA! I have a question for you guys. I came here a few weeks ago about a 6-digit Imp I sniped for 9500T
I've been thinking about something... Does regeneing an old dragon add to their worth, or deteriorate it?
I personally feel like it would deteriorate the value, since you're changing the original the dragon...
Is it more about the digits, the originality, or is it a personal view?
Thanks in advance!
Hey ODCA! I have a question for you guys. I came here a few weeks ago about a 6-digit Imp I sniped for 9500T
I've been thinking about something... Does regeneing an old dragon add to their worth, or deteriorate it?
I personally feel like it would deteriorate the value, since you're changing the original the dragon...
Thanks in advance!
Hey ODCA! I has a question for you guys. I came here a few weeks ago about a 6-digit Imp I sniped for 9500T
I've been thinking about something... Does regeneing an old dragpn add to their worth, or deteriorate it?
Thanks in advance!
Hey ODCA! I has a question for you guys. I came here a few weeks ago about a 6-digit Imp I sniped for 9500T
I've been thinking about something... Does regeneing an old dragpn add to their worth, or deteriorate it?
Thanks in advance!
1 2 ... 538 539 540 541 542 ... 747 748