Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Starlight Gale [Nuzlocke]
1 2 3 4
She couldn’t for the life of her remember where it had gone wrong. When had Mereid… When had this happened to her old friend?
She might have been sick. She was going to be sick.
Deliha had watched her friend, someone she trusted, turn into a monster. Someone who killed, who took pleasure in killing; was that always what Mererid was? Was she always a monster?

Deliha couldn’t remember. She wanted to believe it wasn’t the case; that Mererid had been ruined somehow.
The voice of the once-friend echoed in her mind, as she drifted to unconsciousness in the bamboo forests of the windswept plateau: “if I ever see you here again, you’ll be the next in a long line of hopeless souls, all mine for the taking!”

“Hey guys, I found someone.”
Deliha jolts awake as she is poked with a rather large stick. As anybody in her position would, she screeches; startling the three goons around her and making them join in on the squawk-fest.
“Woah Woah lady! Calm yourself down!” a young spiral holding the stick in his mouth backs up in order to not get squished by the wiggling Deliha.
“Who are you! Have you not learned to maybe… I don’t know, NOT poke a random stranger with a stick!?” she lets out a bit of a hiss still shaken up from the sudden jab to the wing.
“Okay, I’ll give the lady credit there. Maybe poking her wasn’t a good idea Halton,” the guardian looks down at the spiral, whose name was evidently Halton.
“Well jeez how was I supposed to know she was gonna start screaming?”
The guardian shrugs, looking back towards Deliha. “You aight miss?” She leans down so she is actually eye level with Deliha. “I apologize for Halton there, he’s a bit dense.”
The guardian chuckles at her own comment; Halton narrows his eyes. “Really now, Livia? We’re going there, are we?” he scoffs.
Hush; not now.” Turning her attention back to Deliha, the guardian continues, “well, anyways, let me properly introduce us!” She grins, motioning a bogsneak over, deeming Deliha safe for now. “This worm is Halton; Cameran is the bog, and I’m Livia! I am, of course, the leader of this fine group!” Her chest swells as she boasts about the status she’s obviously given herself. Pausing only for a beat, she continues “Halton’s an entire butt, but once you get to know ‘im he’s chill. Cam is shy and not much a talker, but he’s sweet; y’know?”
Deliha blinks for a second, before deciding she ought to introduce herself as well. “Deliha; my name’s Deliha. Why are you guys around these parts?” She pauses, swallowing as the bitter memories resurface. “Don’t you know about Mererid?”
The three glance at each other; Livia doesn’t stay silent for long. “‘Course we have, but we were coming to defeat her.”She speaks with all the pride and confidence of a hatchling who’s never been harmed by the world.
Deliha feels herself pale at the thought of these three children fighting Mererid. Mereid, who’d subdued hardened warriors with her spells! “What? Don’t you see how dangerous she is? Word of her has gotten out to whatever clans you three were from; doesn’t that tell you anything?”
Cameran, ever nervous, looks at Livia with a ghastly pallor Deliha only assumes her face must match. “S-see, I told you this was a bad idea...” he whispers to Livia, whose confidence has been visibly hit.
“Well, she can’t be that powerful, right? Not like she’s an all-powerful being like the gods!”

Evidently not enough of a confidence hit to stop her from being a stubborn child; who, Deliah decides, must make at least three bad choices before breakfast every day.

Her eyes shift to Cameran, then back to Livia. “How strong are you three?”
“Well-,” Livia; likely about to start on a number of childish exploits, all remembered in greatly embellished detail, is cut off.
“How many battles with the beastclan hoardes have you fought? Are any of you trained magicians, or else warriors of your clans?” Livia’s jaw snaps shut.
“We- we haven’t fought anything but dummies before,” Cameran mumbles, gaze dropping to his paws. Deliha visibly stutters in her whole body language; wings pinned up in shock, as she realizes again that while the trio may look like adults, they are in fact children.
“You mean to tell me that you were about to fight someone who has a vast army of magic’d monsters- someone who swallows souls, who can turn the dead with a wave of a claw; you were going to fight her with nothing but the clothes on your backs and a dream of glory?”
Livia looks to the side, her tail curling around her a bit. “Well, when you put it like that… it starts to sound pretty silly...”
Deliha sighs heavily. “Wonderful. You all’re in such a dangerous area- do your families know you’re out here?” Deliha stares hard into Livia’s face. The guardian only twists her face further away. “There are better places to learn how to fight in real battle; that’s not here. Now leave!” She hisses at them, bitter resentment in her every action and word. “You can’t hope to beat her!”

Livia pauses to let the outburst soak in; her voice returns suddenly, a triumphant gleam in her eye. “Then what are you out here? You’re in just as much danger as us three!”
Deliha, despite having had every intention to get out of the area, groans a defeated sigh. “Fine; I’m out here, sure, but if I were going against Mererid, at least I know what I’m up against! You lot don’t!”
Livia stomps her foot; the ground shaking under her guardian mass. “We can help you!”
Deliha feels more and more like her skull might split in two. She isn’t a clutch-sitter, and the adamant determination of Livia to fight what she has no chance against… Deliha gives a resigned sigh. It wasn’t worth the effort of fighting with the hatchling child. “Fine; you lot can help, BUT we have to train first. Got it? All three of you?”
Livia nods vigorously, while Cameran gives little more than a subtle nod.
Halton shrugs, his eyes half-lidded in genuine disinterest. “Whatever Miss Feather-Butt wants.” He jumps atop Livia, blowing a raspberry at Deliha. Perhaps because she is so much their elder, the action only serves to confuse her.
She collects her meager belongings, gesturing with a flick of her tail for the trio to follow her. “If you lot are so determined to fight her, you’re going to want to set up a camp near her borders.” Livia, draped as she is with her nuisance noodle, happily walks in line behind Deliha; Cameran trailing after, only a few paces back.

(i'd like to take a moment and thank my awesome friend @ZippoFeuer for helping me make my thing not look like a 12-year-old tried to write an edgy fanfic and fail miserably, thank you friend)
She couldn’t for the life of her remember where it had gone wrong. When had Mereid… When had this happened to her old friend?
She might have been sick. She was going to be sick.
Deliha had watched her friend, someone she trusted, turn into a monster. Someone who killed, who took pleasure in killing; was that always what Mererid was? Was she always a monster?

Deliha couldn’t remember. She wanted to believe it wasn’t the case; that Mererid had been ruined somehow.
The voice of the once-friend echoed in her mind, as she drifted to unconsciousness in the bamboo forests of the windswept plateau: “if I ever see you here again, you’ll be the next in a long line of hopeless souls, all mine for the taking!”

“Hey guys, I found someone.”
Deliha jolts awake as she is poked with a rather large stick. As anybody in her position would, she screeches; startling the three goons around her and making them join in on the squawk-fest.
“Woah Woah lady! Calm yourself down!” a young spiral holding the stick in his mouth backs up in order to not get squished by the wiggling Deliha.
“Who are you! Have you not learned to maybe… I don’t know, NOT poke a random stranger with a stick!?” she lets out a bit of a hiss still shaken up from the sudden jab to the wing.
“Okay, I’ll give the lady credit there. Maybe poking her wasn’t a good idea Halton,” the guardian looks down at the spiral, whose name was evidently Halton.
“Well jeez how was I supposed to know she was gonna start screaming?”
The guardian shrugs, looking back towards Deliha. “You aight miss?” She leans down so she is actually eye level with Deliha. “I apologize for Halton there, he’s a bit dense.”
The guardian chuckles at her own comment; Halton narrows his eyes. “Really now, Livia? We’re going there, are we?” he scoffs.
Hush; not now.” Turning her attention back to Deliha, the guardian continues, “well, anyways, let me properly introduce us!” She grins, motioning a bogsneak over, deeming Deliha safe for now. “This worm is Halton; Cameran is the bog, and I’m Livia! I am, of course, the leader of this fine group!” Her chest swells as she boasts about the status she’s obviously given herself. Pausing only for a beat, she continues “Halton’s an entire butt, but once you get to know ‘im he’s chill. Cam is shy and not much a talker, but he’s sweet; y’know?”
Deliha blinks for a second, before deciding she ought to introduce herself as well. “Deliha; my name’s Deliha. Why are you guys around these parts?” She pauses, swallowing as the bitter memories resurface. “Don’t you know about Mererid?”
The three glance at each other; Livia doesn’t stay silent for long. “‘Course we have, but we were coming to defeat her.”She speaks with all the pride and confidence of a hatchling who’s never been harmed by the world.
Deliha feels herself pale at the thought of these three children fighting Mererid. Mereid, who’d subdued hardened warriors with her spells! “What? Don’t you see how dangerous she is? Word of her has gotten out to whatever clans you three were from; doesn’t that tell you anything?”
Cameran, ever nervous, looks at Livia with a ghastly pallor Deliha only assumes her face must match. “S-see, I told you this was a bad idea...” he whispers to Livia, whose confidence has been visibly hit.
“Well, she can’t be that powerful, right? Not like she’s an all-powerful being like the gods!”

Evidently not enough of a confidence hit to stop her from being a stubborn child; who, Deliah decides, must make at least three bad choices before breakfast every day.

Her eyes shift to Cameran, then back to Livia. “How strong are you three?”
“Well-,” Livia; likely about to start on a number of childish exploits, all remembered in greatly embellished detail, is cut off.
“How many battles with the beastclan hoardes have you fought? Are any of you trained magicians, or else warriors of your clans?” Livia’s jaw snaps shut.
“We- we haven’t fought anything but dummies before,” Cameran mumbles, gaze dropping to his paws. Deliha visibly stutters in her whole body language; wings pinned up in shock, as she realizes again that while the trio may look like adults, they are in fact children.
“You mean to tell me that you were about to fight someone who has a vast army of magic’d monsters- someone who swallows souls, who can turn the dead with a wave of a claw; you were going to fight her with nothing but the clothes on your backs and a dream of glory?”
Livia looks to the side, her tail curling around her a bit. “Well, when you put it like that… it starts to sound pretty silly...”
Deliha sighs heavily. “Wonderful. You all’re in such a dangerous area- do your families know you’re out here?” Deliha stares hard into Livia’s face. The guardian only twists her face further away. “There are better places to learn how to fight in real battle; that’s not here. Now leave!” She hisses at them, bitter resentment in her every action and word. “You can’t hope to beat her!”

Livia pauses to let the outburst soak in; her voice returns suddenly, a triumphant gleam in her eye. “Then what are you out here? You’re in just as much danger as us three!”
Deliha, despite having had every intention to get out of the area, groans a defeated sigh. “Fine; I’m out here, sure, but if I were going against Mererid, at least I know what I’m up against! You lot don’t!”
Livia stomps her foot; the ground shaking under her guardian mass. “We can help you!”
Deliha feels more and more like her skull might split in two. She isn’t a clutch-sitter, and the adamant determination of Livia to fight what she has no chance against… Deliha gives a resigned sigh. It wasn’t worth the effort of fighting with the hatchling child. “Fine; you lot can help, BUT we have to train first. Got it? All three of you?”
Livia nods vigorously, while Cameran gives little more than a subtle nod.
Halton shrugs, his eyes half-lidded in genuine disinterest. “Whatever Miss Feather-Butt wants.” He jumps atop Livia, blowing a raspberry at Deliha. Perhaps because she is so much their elder, the action only serves to confuse her.
She collects her meager belongings, gesturing with a flick of her tail for the trio to follow her. “If you lot are so determined to fight her, you’re going to want to set up a camp near her borders.” Livia, draped as she is with her nuisance noodle, happily walks in line behind Deliha; Cameran trailing after, only a few paces back.

(i'd like to take a moment and thank my awesome friend @ZippoFeuer for helping me make my thing not look like a 12-year-old tried to write an edgy fanfic and fail miserably, thank you friend)
I'm glad to have helped! <3 I can't wait to read the story as it goes :^)
I'm glad to have helped! <3 I can't wait to read the story as it goes :^)

1C4RmMC.png
mlHpBMC.png
LF :: nests of
yMgLfNO.pnggem.pngcherubgeneeggivory.pngFz6gBO0.png
Having set up a camp and begun training within a few nights of meeting, the quartet lives rather comfortably, given the circumstances. Deliha has been pushing them as far as they’re willing to go, and takes some pride in the speed at which they’re growing in strength and magic.

At times they send individuals on scouting missions; to make sure nothing, or no one, is trying to ambush or otherwise harm them. Today happens to be Halton’s turn; a whole lot of nothing and more sure to come, he thinks idly to himself.

A sharp cry, twenty meters away, sets his large ears twitching and swiveling to get a lock on the voice. He walks as casually as can be towards it. He fears nothing, after all; even if he did, it’s a cry, so what?
He stumbles out through the thick bamboo, a bright red infant coatl in front of him with small... fireflies? Floating around its body.
Floating around the coatl, anyways.
“What?” Incredulity is poorly masked in his voice. “What's a hatchling this young doing out here?” He twists his head in confusion, before the idea that it could be a trap pops in his head. He finds the nearest shaft of bamboo and sticks the crying child a handful of times. To see if its real, of course.
The hatchling opens its eyes, looking at Halton with terror in its features. A sharp cry accompanies a particularly rough jab with the stick.
“Guess you’re real, eh?” He spits out the stick, walking over with both eyes still scanning his surroundings. He grabs the hatchling by the scruff; unaware of the roughness with which he’s handling the kid. “And I guess if you’re real, I should bring you back; huh? The walking, talking, feather-duster will kick my can if I don’t... Mmmm…” He brings a claw to his mouth in thought, the child still whimpering in his other paw. “Think I’mma call ya Jamison. Yeup. Jamison.” He turns back to camp, bouncing along with no regard for the bumpy ride Jamie is locked in for.

(he's probably gonna help me with all my writing crap, so after all my posts is going to be ZIPPR'ROO (nICKNAME HA) APPRECIATION TIME- GO LOVE THIS FRICK @ZippoFeuer )
Having set up a camp and begun training within a few nights of meeting, the quartet lives rather comfortably, given the circumstances. Deliha has been pushing them as far as they’re willing to go, and takes some pride in the speed at which they’re growing in strength and magic.

At times they send individuals on scouting missions; to make sure nothing, or no one, is trying to ambush or otherwise harm them. Today happens to be Halton’s turn; a whole lot of nothing and more sure to come, he thinks idly to himself.

A sharp cry, twenty meters away, sets his large ears twitching and swiveling to get a lock on the voice. He walks as casually as can be towards it. He fears nothing, after all; even if he did, it’s a cry, so what?
He stumbles out through the thick bamboo, a bright red infant coatl in front of him with small... fireflies? Floating around its body.
Floating around the coatl, anyways.
“What?” Incredulity is poorly masked in his voice. “What's a hatchling this young doing out here?” He twists his head in confusion, before the idea that it could be a trap pops in his head. He finds the nearest shaft of bamboo and sticks the crying child a handful of times. To see if its real, of course.
The hatchling opens its eyes, looking at Halton with terror in its features. A sharp cry accompanies a particularly rough jab with the stick.
“Guess you’re real, eh?” He spits out the stick, walking over with both eyes still scanning his surroundings. He grabs the hatchling by the scruff; unaware of the roughness with which he’s handling the kid. “And I guess if you’re real, I should bring you back; huh? The walking, talking, feather-duster will kick my can if I don’t... Mmmm…” He brings a claw to his mouth in thought, the child still whimpering in his other paw. “Think I’mma call ya Jamison. Yeup. Jamison.” He turns back to camp, bouncing along with no regard for the bumpy ride Jamie is locked in for.

(he's probably gonna help me with all my writing crap, so after all my posts is going to be ZIPPR'ROO (nICKNAME HA) APPRECIATION TIME- GO LOVE THIS FRICK @ZippoFeuer )
Introducing the current characters! probably will edit this list as i go!)

Halton- “Well, this is me. Don’t get to disappointed, I guess. I’m what’s called “aloof,” and generally cold; whatever. I enjoy finding gems and making them into jewelry cause it’s fun (do you need a better reason?) It gives me an excuse to not fight and shirk my duties onto the others of course. Yeah, yeah; why would a lazy dude be in a war? Well, gotta keep these morons from dying, of course.”

Cam- “O-oh! Hi... uh, I’m shy, and not the best talker… I love magic and I even have magic arrows I get from a number of dealers, which I think is pretty cool… I'm better at listening than I am at talking, so if I don’t talk to you it’s not supposed to be rude… Oh? Well... I’m here cause I- I... I came with Livia, cause she really wanted my help. I’d do anything to help her if it makes her happy! Uh, that is… please don’t tell her.”

Livia- “I’m a hothead, for sure! Know how much that matters? None! Doesn’t matter! I’m going to get strong so I can beat the tyrant butt that is the horrible nasty Mererid. My two best bros will be by my side the whole way, too- all of us kickin beasty butt as we go! WOO! Those beastclan nerds will learn to fear the great and powerful Livia! >:0”

Deliha- “I used to be pretty cheer-y; an optimistic gal, and with bright and vital colors. Now... I'm much duller, if you will, and much as I miss those days I’ve got to work on setting all those souls under Mererid free- not only that, I’ve gotta figure out why she’s like this. I just... Wonder...”

(n e r d @ZippoFeuer )
Introducing the current characters! probably will edit this list as i go!)

Halton- “Well, this is me. Don’t get to disappointed, I guess. I’m what’s called “aloof,” and generally cold; whatever. I enjoy finding gems and making them into jewelry cause it’s fun (do you need a better reason?) It gives me an excuse to not fight and shirk my duties onto the others of course. Yeah, yeah; why would a lazy dude be in a war? Well, gotta keep these morons from dying, of course.”

Cam- “O-oh! Hi... uh, I’m shy, and not the best talker… I love magic and I even have magic arrows I get from a number of dealers, which I think is pretty cool… I'm better at listening than I am at talking, so if I don’t talk to you it’s not supposed to be rude… Oh? Well... I’m here cause I- I... I came with Livia, cause she really wanted my help. I’d do anything to help her if it makes her happy! Uh, that is… please don’t tell her.”

Livia- “I’m a hothead, for sure! Know how much that matters? None! Doesn’t matter! I’m going to get strong so I can beat the tyrant butt that is the horrible nasty Mererid. My two best bros will be by my side the whole way, too- all of us kickin beasty butt as we go! WOO! Those beastclan nerds will learn to fear the great and powerful Livia! >:0”

Deliha- “I used to be pretty cheer-y; an optimistic gal, and with bright and vital colors. Now... I'm much duller, if you will, and much as I miss those days I’ve got to work on setting all those souls under Mererid free- not only that, I’ve gotta figure out why she’s like this. I just... Wonder...”

(n e r d @ZippoFeuer )
here's the current characters (that arent a baby) as gijinkas! :D wow look i did something without help shocking i know bhj [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/416702262593847297/546549746702221323/roawr.png[/img]
here's the current characters (that arent a baby) as gijinkas! :D

wow look i did something without help shocking i know bhj

roawr.png
Jamison sits, whittling a staff of wood into a sort of spear/javelin. Still not allowed to train; much to his unyielding irritation. The staff’s point getting sharp enough to deliver painful blows, he watches the four other dragons train; his makeshift family train.

He tries to determine what they’re training for. Why should they work so hard? What’s the cause of their fervor?

He looks back to his stick. No clue. He’s been resolute in not asking them; they’ll tell him eventually, and when they do he’ll demand to help with training. A fool-proof plan, he thinks.
The only stick in the gears of his perfect plan, he thinks as he touches the end of the spear, is the Old Woman. Deliha.

The teens had been pretty adamant about bringing him into the training sessions- Livia had thrown him in front of a mith brawler before, to the horror of at least two people, the mith included.
Since he’d survived (in his mind, due to his own fierceness; not the pity of the mith), he considered himself a full-blooded warrior. Ferocious, strong, ready to destroy anyone and anything in his path.

He stares at Deliha; presently chewing Halton out. What for? Who knows; she finds something wrong with his form every other minute. He watched with humor playing at the corners of his mouth.
“I’d never get yelled at; I’d be a perfect warrior!” He called out, Deliha turning to face him with every ounce of her fury suddenly redirected.
“You stay where you are, you hear me Jamie?”
He stuck his tongue out at her. Eventually she’d need to let him join.

(boop// you done been booped @ZippoFeuer)
Jamison sits, whittling a staff of wood into a sort of spear/javelin. Still not allowed to train; much to his unyielding irritation. The staff’s point getting sharp enough to deliver painful blows, he watches the four other dragons train; his makeshift family train.

He tries to determine what they’re training for. Why should they work so hard? What’s the cause of their fervor?

He looks back to his stick. No clue. He’s been resolute in not asking them; they’ll tell him eventually, and when they do he’ll demand to help with training. A fool-proof plan, he thinks.
The only stick in the gears of his perfect plan, he thinks as he touches the end of the spear, is the Old Woman. Deliha.

The teens had been pretty adamant about bringing him into the training sessions- Livia had thrown him in front of a mith brawler before, to the horror of at least two people, the mith included.
Since he’d survived (in his mind, due to his own fierceness; not the pity of the mith), he considered himself a full-blooded warrior. Ferocious, strong, ready to destroy anyone and anything in his path.

He stares at Deliha; presently chewing Halton out. What for? Who knows; she finds something wrong with his form every other minute. He watched with humor playing at the corners of his mouth.
“I’d never get yelled at; I’d be a perfect warrior!” He called out, Deliha turning to face him with every ounce of her fury suddenly redirected.
“You stay where you are, you hear me Jamie?”
He stuck his tongue out at her. Eventually she’d need to let him join.

(boop// you done been booped @ZippoFeuer)
Cameron looks at his magic arrows; organizing them contentedly as he prepares for target practice. Each in place within the quiver, he fails to notice the approach of Livia from behind. Nocking an Ice Arrow, he aims; eyes narrowed and the one completely shut, his focus concentrated laserlike on the bullseye.

Livia taps him on the shoulder.

The arrow shoots into the ground, detaching from the bow with the drawstring clipping his arm painfully; the ground not five feet off becoming frozen, and the chill spreading around the two and running into their feet and calves. The bow became inextricable from the frost-bitten topsoil.

“Wh- why did you do that!?” he glares at Livia.
Her only response is an awkward rubbing of her hands together. “Iiii was about to say hi.”
Boy. If looks could kill. “Well you couldn’t wait until after target practice?? Now we’re stuck here!”
Livia looks down and chuckles nervously. The ice has spread a ways further, and sensation in her feet is all but gone. “... Oops.” She lashes the ground with her sword in a desperate attempt to break the ice. It gets stuck in the glassy frost instead of making any reasonable effect. “Oooops…”

Meanwhile, Halton and Jamison are at their own game of sorts- all interrupted when they hear Cameron’s yelling. “Should we see what's the matter?” Jamison asks; continuing what he was doing without skipping a beat.
“Naahhh…” Halton rests his arms behind his head. The yelling gets louder; “let’s just enjoy the sound of chaos for now.”
He snickers softly as Jamison nods. “Aight.” The two exchange thumbs-up and the screaming continues unimpeded.

(@ZippoFeuer
Cameron looks at his magic arrows; organizing them contentedly as he prepares for target practice. Each in place within the quiver, he fails to notice the approach of Livia from behind. Nocking an Ice Arrow, he aims; eyes narrowed and the one completely shut, his focus concentrated laserlike on the bullseye.

Livia taps him on the shoulder.

The arrow shoots into the ground, detaching from the bow with the drawstring clipping his arm painfully; the ground not five feet off becoming frozen, and the chill spreading around the two and running into their feet and calves. The bow became inextricable from the frost-bitten topsoil.

“Wh- why did you do that!?” he glares at Livia.
Her only response is an awkward rubbing of her hands together. “Iiii was about to say hi.”
Boy. If looks could kill. “Well you couldn’t wait until after target practice?? Now we’re stuck here!”
Livia looks down and chuckles nervously. The ice has spread a ways further, and sensation in her feet is all but gone. “... Oops.” She lashes the ground with her sword in a desperate attempt to break the ice. It gets stuck in the glassy frost instead of making any reasonable effect. “Oooops…”

Meanwhile, Halton and Jamison are at their own game of sorts- all interrupted when they hear Cameron’s yelling. “Should we see what's the matter?” Jamison asks; continuing what he was doing without skipping a beat.
“Naahhh…” Halton rests his arms behind his head. The yelling gets louder; “let’s just enjoy the sound of chaos for now.”
He snickers softly as Jamison nods. “Aight.” The two exchange thumbs-up and the screaming continues unimpeded.

(@ZippoFeuer
A fae dragon stumbles into the camp. He looks around warily; his face is covered in glowing rocks and spots, marks of magic or else of some error in his birth.
The dragons training seem not to have noticed him. He breathes deeply through his nose, a stream of whispered assurances tumbling from his mouth; “oh boy, oh boy, ooooh ok Ecord you can do this.. Just- approach them. And attempt not to weird them out. Yeah. Ohhh boy... I got this. I can do this.”
Another breath held a bit too long, he walks towards the quintet. False confidence, and no weird vibe from him whatsoever, he greets the cast. Names? Not a clue. Possible friends, or at least allies? Yes, possibly.
“Hello!”
That was a bit too loud but we’ll roll with it I suppose oh gods.

The Guardian turns towards him, sword cutting through the air where he’d just stood. Don’t panic don’t panic oh gods oh gods they’re not going to accept me- NO STOP I CAN’T THINK THAT YET OH GODS.
The rest of them turn about as quickly as the guard- all towering over Ecord, and all with the menacing faces of those who mean to beat the living daylights out of someone small and fragile. Wouldn’t you know it; Ecord fits the bill!
“Wait- wait! I- I mean you no harm!”

They lower their weapons some, but not so much that he feels comfortable. Really he’ll only feel comfortable when they put all the pointy death-dealers away.
“Okay, so who are you?” The Guardian blurts out, standing head-and-shoulders over even her companions. Ecord remembers suddenly that Fae are absolutely astonishingly tiny and crushable.
“Oh- oh. Uh... I’m Ecord.”
The Guardian opens her mouth to say something- a flick of the Coatl’s wrist snaps her mouth shut.
“Deliha. You know it's not safe here, don’t you Ecord? You can’t just go walking into random people's camps like you’re an old friend over for a cup of tea."
“I do actually, that’s why I’m here..? I wanted to see if you’d be kind enough to let me stay here. Since I have nowhere else to go...” Ecord tries to make himself look small and defenseless; well. Smaller and more defenseless than he already is.

Deliha looks hesitantly at him. She glances at the teens, then back to Ecord. It would be rather hypocritical to let the others hang out with her join her on this important quest, then deny this one. “Fine, I guess… welcome aboard, kid.”
He smiles ear-to-ear, running forward with alarming speed and hugging her leg. “Thank you- thank you! You don’t understand how much this means to me!”
She groans, the sniggering of Halton in her ears as she pats the Fae. “Yeah yeah... Whatever, kid.”

(@ZippoFeuer
A fae dragon stumbles into the camp. He looks around warily; his face is covered in glowing rocks and spots, marks of magic or else of some error in his birth.
The dragons training seem not to have noticed him. He breathes deeply through his nose, a stream of whispered assurances tumbling from his mouth; “oh boy, oh boy, ooooh ok Ecord you can do this.. Just- approach them. And attempt not to weird them out. Yeah. Ohhh boy... I got this. I can do this.”
Another breath held a bit too long, he walks towards the quintet. False confidence, and no weird vibe from him whatsoever, he greets the cast. Names? Not a clue. Possible friends, or at least allies? Yes, possibly.
“Hello!”
That was a bit too loud but we’ll roll with it I suppose oh gods.

The Guardian turns towards him, sword cutting through the air where he’d just stood. Don’t panic don’t panic oh gods oh gods they’re not going to accept me- NO STOP I CAN’T THINK THAT YET OH GODS.
The rest of them turn about as quickly as the guard- all towering over Ecord, and all with the menacing faces of those who mean to beat the living daylights out of someone small and fragile. Wouldn’t you know it; Ecord fits the bill!
“Wait- wait! I- I mean you no harm!”

They lower their weapons some, but not so much that he feels comfortable. Really he’ll only feel comfortable when they put all the pointy death-dealers away.
“Okay, so who are you?” The Guardian blurts out, standing head-and-shoulders over even her companions. Ecord remembers suddenly that Fae are absolutely astonishingly tiny and crushable.
“Oh- oh. Uh... I’m Ecord.”
The Guardian opens her mouth to say something- a flick of the Coatl’s wrist snaps her mouth shut.
“Deliha. You know it's not safe here, don’t you Ecord? You can’t just go walking into random people's camps like you’re an old friend over for a cup of tea."
“I do actually, that’s why I’m here..? I wanted to see if you’d be kind enough to let me stay here. Since I have nowhere else to go...” Ecord tries to make himself look small and defenseless; well. Smaller and more defenseless than he already is.

Deliha looks hesitantly at him. She glances at the teens, then back to Ecord. It would be rather hypocritical to let the others hang out with her join her on this important quest, then deny this one. “Fine, I guess… welcome aboard, kid.”
He smiles ear-to-ear, running forward with alarming speed and hugging her leg. “Thank you- thank you! You don’t understand how much this means to me!”
She groans, the sniggering of Halton in her ears as she pats the Fae. “Yeah yeah... Whatever, kid.”

(@ZippoFeuer
Ecord has met his familiar, and he is [i]terrified[/i] of her, she's just a sweet Golem also Halton and his lizard Swig cause we need more halton in our lives. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/435159083155193858/549761250100510727/unknown.png[/img] (@ZippoFeuer ! :3 )
Ecord has met his familiar, and he is terrified of her, she's just a sweet Golem
also Halton and his lizard Swig cause we need more halton in our lives.

unknown.png

(@ZippoFeuer ! :3 )
A dangerous lizort; Ecord should be worried about Swig instead of his mossy golem kitty
A dangerous lizort; Ecord should be worried about Swig instead of his mossy golem kitty

1C4RmMC.png
mlHpBMC.png
LF :: nests of
yMgLfNO.pnggem.pngcherubgeneeggivory.pngFz6gBO0.png
1 2 3 4