Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Starlight Gale [Nuzlocke]
1 2 3 4
Halton’s entire body is racked with pain as he begins to open his eyes slowly, taking in the surroundings and as he looks around the room he notices big pink eyes staring at him. “Uhhh..” he squints extremely confused “hellooo?” he manages to grumble even though talking and generally moving hurts really bad. “Hi” a small voice replies to him ,oh god there’s actually a person i hoped i was just going crazy, is it a child? I can’t see properly right now, auGH what happened to me. he frustratedly thinks while staring back at the blinking eyes. “Uh, who are you?” the child scoots closer getting a better view of the figure, much to his dismay it is a child.
“My names Botein” Botein scoots closer. “You saved me!” “what” “you saved me!” he says with excitement. “Uh..i think you have the wrong person kid” he shakes his head climbing onto the bed and sitting on Halton who flinches “no! It was you! You saved me!” he crawls on him making halton tear up from the pain. “Ow , ow ow ow off! off ! get off!” he yells at Bo who is seemingly unfazed, but Halton is becoming reasonably distressed as this child is sitting on his injured chest and beings to throw profanities at him in an attempt to get him off of him.

“You saved me from death!” Halton groans as the kid moves. “Get offffffff...im in PAIN” soon he just ends up submitting to the child who keeps sitting on his chest, silent weeping from the sheer pain as a lot of his bones are broke

@ZippoFeuer
Halton’s entire body is racked with pain as he begins to open his eyes slowly, taking in the surroundings and as he looks around the room he notices big pink eyes staring at him. “Uhhh..” he squints extremely confused “hellooo?” he manages to grumble even though talking and generally moving hurts really bad. “Hi” a small voice replies to him ,oh god there’s actually a person i hoped i was just going crazy, is it a child? I can’t see properly right now, auGH what happened to me. he frustratedly thinks while staring back at the blinking eyes. “Uh, who are you?” the child scoots closer getting a better view of the figure, much to his dismay it is a child.
“My names Botein” Botein scoots closer. “You saved me!” “what” “you saved me!” he says with excitement. “Uh..i think you have the wrong person kid” he shakes his head climbing onto the bed and sitting on Halton who flinches “no! It was you! You saved me!” he crawls on him making halton tear up from the pain. “Ow , ow ow ow off! off ! get off!” he yells at Bo who is seemingly unfazed, but Halton is becoming reasonably distressed as this child is sitting on his injured chest and beings to throw profanities at him in an attempt to get him off of him.

“You saved me from death!” Halton groans as the kid moves. “Get offffffff...im in PAIN” soon he just ends up submitting to the child who keeps sitting on his chest, silent weeping from the sheer pain as a lot of his bones are broke

@ZippoFeuer
Livia and Cameran have a successful nest, Two girls names Lisianthus and
Chrysanthemum (Livia you are weird at naming your children)
. Aden is very jealous of his new siblings. “Awh what? I have sisters? Why couldn’t you give me brothers!” he crosses his arms with a judging look on his face. “Bud we can’t control the gender of the hatchlings” Livia rubs her forehead in frustration, this is the third this week, god we spoiled him . “Well that’s dumb you should be able to control them! I mean look at them they look stupid” Livia’s eye twitches a bit, it seems the stress of parenthood is finally putting a dent in her once hyperactive personality. “aden! They are your sister! Don’t be mean” she slaps the back of his head, and he hisses at her. “Jeez! Whatever!” he storms off to go sulk, only as hormonal angsty teen’s can. “God that boys a handful” she groans and Cameran looks up from his book of enchantments, “Liv, he’ll get over it he’s young and he has never had to deal with siblings before. Just give him time he’ll warm up” he smiles up at her and she looks down at him, cracking a smile herself. “You are right” she leans down and kisses his forehead. “He will”

@ZippoFeuer
Livia and Cameran have a successful nest, Two girls names Lisianthus and
Chrysanthemum (Livia you are weird at naming your children)
. Aden is very jealous of his new siblings. “Awh what? I have sisters? Why couldn’t you give me brothers!” he crosses his arms with a judging look on his face. “Bud we can’t control the gender of the hatchlings” Livia rubs her forehead in frustration, this is the third this week, god we spoiled him . “Well that’s dumb you should be able to control them! I mean look at them they look stupid” Livia’s eye twitches a bit, it seems the stress of parenthood is finally putting a dent in her once hyperactive personality. “aden! They are your sister! Don’t be mean” she slaps the back of his head, and he hisses at her. “Jeez! Whatever!” he storms off to go sulk, only as hormonal angsty teen’s can. “God that boys a handful” she groans and Cameran looks up from his book of enchantments, “Liv, he’ll get over it he’s young and he has never had to deal with siblings before. Just give him time he’ll warm up” he smiles up at her and she looks down at him, cracking a smile herself. “You are right” she leans down and kisses his forehead. “He will”

@ZippoFeuer
1 2 3 4