Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Open lore project - S.H.I.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 36 37
No need for pings anymore, I have now subbedified. Subbifed? Subbed..? Subbedified.

Azeroth is weird, not the nicest, but she isn't going to destroy your hopes and dreams. More like subtly insult you and everything you know all while dragging you around on a figurative leash of words, face first on the asphalt for a walk. Gentle, yes. Yes she is.

Aye, I was planning for a soul whisperer anywho :D Look Shuyet, your life has meaning now.

Grizelda... personality wise she'd be the stuttering awkward messenger, gatekeeper material. 10/10.

*screams in horror*
WHERE DO YOU PEOPLE COME FROM.
No need for pings anymore, I have now subbedified. Subbifed? Subbed..? Subbedified.

Azeroth is weird, not the nicest, but she isn't going to destroy your hopes and dreams. More like subtly insult you and everything you know all while dragging you around on a figurative leash of words, face first on the asphalt for a walk. Gentle, yes. Yes she is.

Aye, I was planning for a soul whisperer anywho :D Look Shuyet, your life has meaning now.

Grizelda... personality wise she'd be the stuttering awkward messenger, gatekeeper material. 10/10.

*screams in horror*
WHERE DO YOU PEOPLE COME FROM.
I love coffee. I love it oh so dearly. The caffeinated joy that brings me to waddle my penguin legs to freedom and join my fellow short brethren. One goal upon all our minds as a collective hive of couch potatoes: feed, sleep, feed. Yet I dared to defect, and ventured to the vast lands to sip the nectar of holiness. The frappuccino size grande. I fell many great beasts; titans of giraffe leggeths, shopping carts of short person annihilation, and crowds of tiny human destruction. I have conquered them all.
@Harana

You're always welcome to join, whenever you want ^^
I could also put you on the pinglist for any new updates if you like? That way you stay up-to-date without having to register a dragon :)
@Harana

You're always welcome to join, whenever you want ^^
I could also put you on the pinglist for any new updates if you like? That way you stay up-to-date without having to register a dragon :)
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@Maevepanda I'd love to be added to the ping list, thank you!~
@Maevepanda I'd love to be added to the ping list, thank you!~
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
@/GrandeLatte
subbedubedoe

Azeroth sound uhmmm... Great :D I don't think being a Collector would suit her that well though xD

Whoo, go Shuyet!

I'm also thinking of adding a new task: something like a messenger. Since the Hunters and Collectors are all over Sornieth, someone has to make sure they get instructions from headquarters. Maybe Grizelda would be the dragon for that task? But I still have to develop that idea better :)

Feel free to send in the form(s) whenever you want, and I'll add them ^^

*whispers*
we are everywhere >:D

@/GrandeLatte
subbedubedoe

Azeroth sound uhmmm... Great :D I don't think being a Collector would suit her that well though xD

Whoo, go Shuyet!

I'm also thinking of adding a new task: something like a messenger. Since the Hunters and Collectors are all over Sornieth, someone has to make sure they get instructions from headquarters. Maybe Grizelda would be the dragon for that task? But I still have to develop that idea better :)

Feel free to send in the form(s) whenever you want, and I'll add them ^^

*whispers*
we are everywhere >:D

mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
Very great. Yes. Though the collector role may not be the best for her, but hey, maybe the benevolent spirit is a spoiled brat.

*aggressively waves victory flag for Shuyet*

Poor Grizelda would be zooming all over the place (not that she already didn't have to do that). I could help that little idea, two brains to brainstorm is better then.. one. I think. *looks at all the fancy lore*

Welp I'm off to go make forms-- *muted cries at whispering*
Very great. Yes. Though the collector role may not be the best for her, but hey, maybe the benevolent spirit is a spoiled brat.

*aggressively waves victory flag for Shuyet*

Poor Grizelda would be zooming all over the place (not that she already didn't have to do that). I could help that little idea, two brains to brainstorm is better then.. one. I think. *looks at all the fancy lore*

Welp I'm off to go make forms-- *muted cries at whispering*
I love coffee. I love it oh so dearly. The caffeinated joy that brings me to waddle my penguin legs to freedom and join my fellow short brethren. One goal upon all our minds as a collective hive of couch potatoes: feed, sleep, feed. Yet I dared to defect, and ventured to the vast lands to sip the nectar of holiness. The frappuccino size grande. I fell many great beasts; titans of giraffe leggeths, shopping carts of short person annihilation, and crowds of tiny human destruction. I have conquered them all.
@meavepanda Would you mind adding me to the pinglist? :)
@meavepanda Would you mind adding me to the pinglist? :)
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
@GrandeLatte
I'll bug you when I want to brainstorm about it >:3
Looking forward to the forms ~

@serron
So excited to see you here :D I'll add you to the pinglist ^^
@GrandeLatte
I'll bug you when I want to brainstorm about it >:3
Looking forward to the forms ~

@serron
So excited to see you here :D I'll add you to the pinglist ^^
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
"(if [souls] manage to return, most will return as Undead or even more horrible creatures)."
This could be how eldritch beings are created! Possibly malevolent souls/the undead who become angrier at their capture than their death. Such as in the Otherworld their feelings just become more and more corrupted until they evolve into eldritch beings.

"It might be a cool event to come up with eldritch beings with all the people who have a dragon registered at the S.H.I. :D"
Ooh, that'd be loads of fun! I'd definitely have to register a dragon here, then ^^

"But it might be more fun if [S.H.I. is] an ancient 'society' that slowly fell apart, and was reassembled"
I'm personally in love with this idea. How'd your clan stumble upon it? Do you have a researcher who loves ancient societies? Was S.H.I. always apart of your clan? Possibly a remaining member of the old society, now an elder in your clan, who shares it with the others who decide to reassemble it?

"Maybe you got like a group of rogue Soul Hunters who will work like mercenaries? But that's not something that the S.H.I. would approve of though."
Dude... you're making me inspired to write a story about this haha. A rogue group in S.H.I. who breaks off and starts mercenary work? If this was a novel, that'd be an awesome plot. (Not to say that's an idea for S.H.I., just an idea for a short story ^^)

-Sensing souls
That makes sense! But I was thinking if there was a soul on the other side of Sornieth, near no members of S.H.I., would it be noticed and subsequently captured?

"Like, when you first register, they begin in tier 5, and each month they can 'level up' until tier 1?"
That'd be awesome! I also feel it'd motivate others to stick around.

" I was thinking of doing a 'Teacher Tuesday'"
I like this! Interactive updates are definitely more fun that just ol' regular ones.

As for more questions...
  • I noticed you referred to The Undead as "dragons" and malevolent/belevolent souls as "souls" ... does this mean that to get rid of The Undead you have to kill them? Or are they captured like souls are?
  • Is this roleplay friendly? If so, will you have another thread for that?

Not a problem! I'm happy to help!~
"(if [souls] manage to return, most will return as Undead or even more horrible creatures)."
This could be how eldritch beings are created! Possibly malevolent souls/the undead who become angrier at their capture than their death. Such as in the Otherworld their feelings just become more and more corrupted until they evolve into eldritch beings.

"It might be a cool event to come up with eldritch beings with all the people who have a dragon registered at the S.H.I. :D"
Ooh, that'd be loads of fun! I'd definitely have to register a dragon here, then ^^

"But it might be more fun if [S.H.I. is] an ancient 'society' that slowly fell apart, and was reassembled"
I'm personally in love with this idea. How'd your clan stumble upon it? Do you have a researcher who loves ancient societies? Was S.H.I. always apart of your clan? Possibly a remaining member of the old society, now an elder in your clan, who shares it with the others who decide to reassemble it?

"Maybe you got like a group of rogue Soul Hunters who will work like mercenaries? But that's not something that the S.H.I. would approve of though."
Dude... you're making me inspired to write a story about this haha. A rogue group in S.H.I. who breaks off and starts mercenary work? If this was a novel, that'd be an awesome plot. (Not to say that's an idea for S.H.I., just an idea for a short story ^^)

-Sensing souls
That makes sense! But I was thinking if there was a soul on the other side of Sornieth, near no members of S.H.I., would it be noticed and subsequently captured?

"Like, when you first register, they begin in tier 5, and each month they can 'level up' until tier 1?"
That'd be awesome! I also feel it'd motivate others to stick around.

" I was thinking of doing a 'Teacher Tuesday'"
I like this! Interactive updates are definitely more fun that just ol' regular ones.

As for more questions...
  • I noticed you referred to The Undead as "dragons" and malevolent/belevolent souls as "souls" ... does this mean that to get rid of The Undead you have to kill them? Or are they captured like souls are?
  • Is this roleplay friendly? If so, will you have another thread for that?

Not a problem! I'm happy to help!~
@/Maevepanda [size=1][s]Using a bit of interpretation here[/s][/size] [b]Username[/b] GrandeLatte [b]Dragon link[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45119883] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/451199/45119883_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Task/job[/b] Soul Whisperer [b]Task/job description[/b] Born from the one who declares herself sane with a crazed tongue, Shuyet knows strange and misfortune like that back of her hand. Supposedly a nifty knack to have when it comes to coaxing and guiding spirits. Shuyet's closed off, but docile approach makes for a state of mental balance, or well, spiritual in the souls' case. [rule] [b]Dragon link[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44284800] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/442849/44284800_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Task/job[/b] Soul Collector, local craze [b]Task/job description[/b] Is she mad? Insane? She'll tell you no, others will say else wise. Perhaps it took a mad hatter to get the job done. Albeit, not one of the nicest dragons to the job, she undoubtedly holds a silver tongue and soft voice tuned for melodies. Abnormally quiet and shaky, but will serenade a soul in the name of her job. The job seemingly being the only thing that keeps her in the loop of reality. I might register more later on, who knows. and WoWOwo Q&A just as I post. Me likey. I'm looking forward to getting bugged :P Im off to go do lore things now.
@/Maevepanda Using a bit of interpretation here
Username GrandeLatte

Dragon link

45119883_350.png

Task/job Soul Whisperer

Task/job description Born from the one who declares herself sane with a crazed tongue, Shuyet knows strange and misfortune like that back of her hand. Supposedly a nifty knack to have when it comes to coaxing and guiding spirits. Shuyet's closed off, but docile approach makes for a state of mental balance, or well, spiritual in the souls' case.

Dragon link

44284800_350.png

Task/job Soul Collector, local craze

Task/job description Is she mad? Insane? She'll tell you no, others will say else wise. Perhaps it took a mad hatter to get the job done. Albeit, not one of the nicest dragons to the job, she undoubtedly holds a silver tongue and soft voice tuned for melodies. Abnormally quiet and shaky, but will serenade a soul in the name of her job. The job seemingly being the only thing that keeps her in the loop of reality.

I might register more later on, who knows. and WoWOwo Q&A just as I post. Me likey. I'm looking forward to getting bugged :P Im off to go do lore things now.
@/GrandeLatte
Yeah, I'm also subscribed ~

I'll register them right now ^^

Be prepared, because there's an update post coming soon, and it's long xD
@/GrandeLatte
Yeah, I'm also subscribed ~

I'll register them right now ^^

Be prepared, because there's an update post coming soon, and it's long xD
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 36 37