Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Cubed 8: Happy Pride Month!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Rhea
...I got second place overall? :O Wow, I was... not expecting that at all, actually. Thank you so much! I put a lot of heart and soul into that one, so I may or may not feel slightly proud of it. ^^ Can't wait for the next contest, these are a lot of fun! :D

@/Pathogenic @/Kallisti @/REDandYELLOWZ @/Catfeather (Don't want to ping y'all again~)
Thank you so much for donating! I think it's amazingly nice and super generous of you all to donate a bunch of the wonderful prizes! ^^
@Rhea
...I got second place overall? :O Wow, I was... not expecting that at all, actually. Thank you so much! I put a lot of heart and soul into that one, so I may or may not feel slightly proud of it. ^^ Can't wait for the next contest, these are a lot of fun! :D

@/Pathogenic @/Kallisti @/REDandYELLOWZ @/Catfeather (Don't want to ping y'all again~)
Thank you so much for donating! I think it's amazingly nice and super generous of you all to donate a bunch of the wonderful prizes! ^^
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@Rhea Aww...sad in didn't win, but congrats to the winners! Can you ping me next to contest?
@Rhea Aww...sad in didn't win, but congrats to the winners! Can you ping me next to contest?
HxcMlGn.pnggzlHZ53.png
pZJYyk4.pngoaolHwW.png
tqGkHih.png5hF3FGk.png
2VtxnMX.pngxj6Mn2e.png
NlmYDAS.pngxYQkuHQ.png
mlHpBMC.pngYMPbu9R.png
Symmetrical_Tundra_M_Floraun_.png

e8SAWsa.png1acRPxK.gif
@Rhea This was so much fun! I'm looking forward to next year~
@Rhea This was so much fun! I'm looking forward to next year~
____
I am a weekend player.
I won't be able to answer messages or pings during the week.
I answer messages and pings on the weekend, when I have time.

Weather Watch
Congrats to the winners!!
Congrats to the winners!!
tumblr_pnr2lnN7Jr1x516beo1_75sq.png 000000000
  • Kuro
  • they/them
  • FR time+8
0000000 000000 tumblr_pnr2lnN7Jr1x516beo2_r1_75sq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7