Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Bachelorette - Season 1
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 46 47
@CleverDual MY BOY IS SAFE!!!!!! BUT NOOOOOOOOOO NOT SCOUT>......................... (To be completely honest I'd be devestated if it was anyone but..... Scoout..........) [emoji=tundra sad size=2] (they really need crying emojis)
@CleverDual

MY BOY IS SAFE!!!!!!

BUT NOOOOOOOOOO NOT SCOUT>......................... (To be completely honest I'd be devestated if it was anyone but..... Scoout..........) (they really need crying emojis)
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Petall RIGHT IT LITERALLY BROKE MY HEART TO WRITE ANY OF THEM OFF BUT SOMEONE HAD TO GO AND THEY SEEM LAKE THE LEAST PERFECT FIT....DESPITE THE FACT THAT HE IS WONDERFUL AND AMAZING AND I ADORE HIM
@Petall RIGHT IT LITERALLY BROKE MY HEART TO WRITE ANY OF THEM OFF BUT SOMEONE HAD TO GO AND THEY SEEM LAKE THE LEAST PERFECT FIT....DESPITE THE FACT THAT HE IS WONDERFUL AND AMAZING AND I ADORE HIM
@CleverDual He needs to find his Macey [emoji=coatl winking size=2]
@CleverDual

He needs to find his Macey
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Petall thank you for making my year with that deep cut
@Petall thank you for making my year with that deep cut
Nooo! Scout [emoji=coatl sad size=1] At least Grey is still safe, you go Grey! also congratulations on finishing school/
Nooo! Scout
At least Grey is still safe, you go Grey!
also congratulations on finishing school/
listen i just binge read all of this and cried this is so g o o d. i'll get Team Grey in my sig as soon as i make a smaller hatchery button!!

edit: I HAVE PROCLAIMED MY ALLEGIANCE
listen i just binge read all of this and cried this is so g o o d. i'll get Team Grey in my sig as soon as i make a smaller hatchery button!!

edit: I HAVE PROCLAIMED MY ALLEGIANCE
5iXiC8z.png
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
OxagJgG.png
J7D1quC.png
button_2_point_5.png
Aw, poor Scout!! I'll always miss my poor little baby :')
Aw, poor Scout!! I'll always miss my poor little baby :')
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
My HEART TT__TT @CleverDual i love them all so much they're so precious......... but now that it's down to the final two i can go with what my heart's been telling me for a long while.... also whoops i'm a coward waiting this long hjkhjkh

(dammit how do i stop my Watertale sig from cutting off my Team Ril sig ;_;
My HEART TT__TT @CleverDual i love them all so much they're so precious......... but now that it's down to the final two i can go with what my heart's been telling me for a long while.... also whoops i'm a coward waiting this long hjkhjkh

(dammit how do i stop my Watertale sig from cutting off my Team Ril sig ;_;

Isi32aq.png
AAAHHhhhh! This must have been so hard to write! I think that was a wonderful exit for Scout. Poor Juni!

*sneaks team Grey badge into sig*
AAAHHhhhh! This must have been so hard to write! I think that was a wonderful exit for Scout. Poor Juni!

*sneaks team Grey badge into sig*
earthshieldr.png
late but

why

still keeping that badge in my signature just becauuuuuuse~
late but

why

still keeping that badge in my signature just becauuuuuuse~
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 46 47