Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Bachelorette - Season 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
@CleverDual Could I get put on the pingslist? Thank you in advance!
@CleverDual Could I get put on the pingslist? Thank you in advance!
@CleverDual

Loving all the bachelors so far! Currently rooting for Blitz. Think you could add me to the pinglist? Looking forward to see how this goes!
@CleverDual

Loving all the bachelors so far! Currently rooting for Blitz. Think you could add me to the pinglist? Looking forward to see how this goes!
@tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech Thank you all for being interested! Adding you all to the pinglist! :D
@tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech Thank you all for being interested! Adding you all to the pinglist! :D
[center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/efa0/f/2018/260/6/5/16_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y53.png[/img] [font=Brush Script MT][size=6]Meet the Bachelors - Part 4 Meyer[/size][/font] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41944816] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/419449/41944816_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]What is your job?[/b] I work as a travel guide - helping dragons have the best trip they possibly can! [b]Have you ever had a serious relationship before coming on the show?[/b] No. [b]What do you care about the most in the world?[/b] Making each person's day better. [b]What are you obsessed with?[/b] Making travel accessible for everyone. [b]Biggest fear?[/b] That I will wind up stuck in one place for the rest of my life. [b]What is the best thing that ever happened to you?[/b] I can't pick - there have been so many good things! [b]The worst?[/b] Probably when my familiar got lost when I was a kid - it was only two days until we found her, but man were those days stressful. [b]What is the one word you would use to describe yourself?[/b] Enthusiastic. [b]One word strangers would use to describe you?[/b] Lovable. [b]One word your friends would use to describe you?[/b] Trustworthy. [font=Brush Script MT][size=6]Onyx[/size][/font] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41953127] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/419532/41953127_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]What is your job?[/b] Investor. [b]Have you ever had a serious relationship before coming on the show?[/b] Never wanted to. [b]What do you care about the most in the world?[/b] Money. [b]What are you obsessed with?[/b] Getting richer. [b]Biggest fear?[/b] Loosing my millions. [b]What is the best thing that ever happened to you?[/b] Gaining my millions. [b]The worst?[/b] Living before I had my millions. [b]What is the one word you would use to describe yourself?[/b] Rich. [b]One word strangers would use to describe you?[/b] Super-rich. [b]One word your friends would use to describe you?[/b] RICH! [font=Brush Script MT][size=6]Ril[/size][/font] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41949828] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/419499/41949828_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]What is your job?[/b] Messenger. [b]Have you ever had a serious relationship before coming on the show?[/b] Yes, when I was younger I nearly had a mate. But we decided to go our separate ways. [b]What do you care about the most in the world?[/b] Honesty. [b]What are you obsessed with?[/b] Paper and pens - I am a bit of a nerd when it comes to stationary. [b]Biggest fear?[/b] Heights. I can not do heights. Ever. Never gonna happen. Nope. Nope nope nope. [b]What is the best thing that ever happened to you?[/b] Honestly, it would probably be getting my job. I love the freedom and adventure of flying all over Sornieth to deliver messages and letters. It's a true joy. [b]The worst?[/b] Once I was kidnapped. That sucked. [b]What is the one word you would use to describe yourself?[/b] Nerdy. [b]One word strangers would use to describe you?[/b] Closed. [b]One word your friends would use to describe you?[/b] Obscure. [/center] ----- Getting so close to knowing them all! @Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillysAlt @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech
16_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y53.png
Meet the Bachelors - Part 4

Meyer

41944816_350.png

What is your job?
I work as a travel guide - helping dragons have the best trip they possibly can!

Have you ever had a serious relationship before coming on the show?
No.

What do you care about the most in the world?
Making each person's day better.

What are you obsessed with?
Making travel accessible for everyone.

Biggest fear?
That I will wind up stuck in one place for the rest of my life.

What is the best thing that ever happened to you?
I can't pick - there have been so many good things!

The worst?
Probably when my familiar got lost when I was a kid - it was only two days until we found her, but man were those days stressful.

What is the one word you would use to describe yourself?
Enthusiastic.

One word strangers would use to describe you?
Lovable.

One word your friends would use to describe you?
Trustworthy.

Onyx

41953127_350.png

What is your job?
Investor.

Never wanted to.

Money.

Getting richer.

Biggest fear?
Loosing my millions.

Gaining my millions.

The worst?
Living before I had my millions.

Rich.

Super-rich.

RICH!

Ril

41949828_350.png

What is your job?
Messenger.

Yes, when I was younger I nearly had a mate. But we decided to go our separate ways.

Honesty.

Paper and pens - I am a bit of a nerd when it comes to stationary.

Biggest fear?
Heights. I can not do heights. Ever. Never gonna happen. Nope. Nope nope nope.

Honestly, it would probably be getting my job. I love the freedom and adventure of flying all over Sornieth to deliver messages and letters. It's a true joy.

The worst?
Once I was kidnapped. That sucked.

Nerdy.

Closed.

Obscure.

Getting so close to knowing them all!

@Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillysAlt @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech
@CleverDual

Woah, slow down Onyx buddy! Well, he seems super arrogant and I am so not voting for him!

I like Ril though, he seems sweet!
@CleverDual

Woah, slow down Onyx buddy! Well, he seems super arrogant and I am so not voting for him!

I like Ril though, he seems sweet!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@CleverDual
I love Ril! He's so adorable ^w^
@CleverDual
I love Ril! He's so adorable ^w^
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
[center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/efa0/f/2018/260/6/5/16_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y53.png[/img] [font=Brush Script MT][size=6]Meet the Bachelors - Part 5 Scout[/size][/font] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41938514] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/419386/41938514_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]What is your job?[/b] I am currently in school to become a doctor. [b]Have you ever had a serious relationship before coming on the show?[/b] No. [b]What do you care about the most in the world?[/b] Keeping each and every dragon safe. [b]What are you obsessed with?[/b] Puppies. They're just so freaking cute! [b]Biggest fear?[/b] That I will some day be responsible for the death of a dragon. Not just unable to save them, but actually be the cause of their death... [b]What is the best thing that ever happened to you?[/b] Getting my acceptance into med school. [b]The worst?[/b] Failing the med school entrance exam the first time. It was not a joy. [b]What is the one word you would use to describe yourself?[/b] Driven. [b]One word strangers would use to describe you?[/b] Knowledgeable. [b]One word your friends would use to describe you?[/b] Hyper. [font=Brush Script MT][size=6]Taz[/size][/font] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41944794] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/419448/41944794_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]What is your job?[/b] Magic Instructor - I teach young hatchlings with magical gifting how to control and use their powers safely. [b]Have you ever had a serious relationship before coming on the show?[/b] I had a mate once. She passed just over a year ago. [b]What do you care about the most in the world?[/b] My students - they are so precious, and frequently misunderstood. [b]What are you obsessed with?[/b] The beauty of magic. [b]Biggest fear?[/b] That someone will force me to use my magic for evil. [b]What is the best thing that ever happened to you?[/b] Finding my mate. [b]The worst?[/b] Loosing my mate...sorry, I didn't mean for this to get so morbid. [b]What is the one word you would use to describe yourself?[/b] Content. [b]One word strangers would use to describe you?[/b] Magical. [b]One word your friends would use to describe you?[/b] Kind. [font=Brush Script MT][size=6]Wills[/size][/font] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41944832] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/419449/41944832_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]What is your job?[/b] I am a Beastclan's Rights Activist. I believe that each and every beastclan member is a valuable member of Sorneith's society, and fight to earn them equal rights to dragons. [b]Have you ever had a serious relationship before coming on the show?[/b] No, I've always been far to consumed by work. [b]What do you care about the most in the world?[/b] Equality. [b]What are you obsessed with?[/b] Making sure that Sornieth is a fair and equal place for all it's inhabitants. [b]Biggest fear?[/b] Obscurity. [b]What is the best thing that ever happened to you?[/b] Meeting my companion in this quest - a beautiful Harpy named Gemma. [b]The worst?[/b] Being told that this is not an obtainable quest. [b]What is the one word you would use to describe yourself?[/b] Driven. [b]One word strangers would use to describe you?[/b] Crazy...(it's happened many times) [b]One word your friends would use to describe you?[/b] No-nonsense. [/center] ----- Only one more set after this one!!! @Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillysAlt @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech
16_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y53.png
Meet the Bachelors - Part 5

Scout

41938514_350.png

What is your job?
I am currently in school to become a doctor.

No.

Keeping each and every dragon safe.

Puppies. They're just so freaking cute!

Biggest fear?
That I will some day be responsible for the death of a dragon. Not just unable to save them, but actually be the cause of their death...

Getting my acceptance into med school.

The worst?
Failing the med school entrance exam the first time. It was not a joy.

Driven.

Knowledgeable.

Hyper.

Taz

41944794_350.png

What is your job?
Magic Instructor - I teach young hatchlings with magical gifting how to control and use their powers safely.

I had a mate once. She passed just over a year ago.

My students - they are so precious, and frequently misunderstood.

The beauty of magic.

Biggest fear?
That someone will force me to use my magic for evil.

Finding my mate.

The worst?
Loosing my mate...sorry, I didn't mean for this to get so morbid.

Content.

Magical.

Kind.

Wills

41944832_350.png

What is your job?
I am a Beastclan's Rights Activist. I believe that each and every beastclan member is a valuable member of Sorneith's society, and fight to earn them equal rights to dragons.

No, I've always been far to consumed by work.

Equality.

Making sure that Sornieth is a fair and equal place for all it's inhabitants.

Biggest fear?
Obscurity.

Meeting my companion in this quest - a beautiful Harpy named Gemma.

The worst?
Being told that this is not an obtainable quest.

Driven.

Crazy...(it's happened many times)

No-nonsense.

Only one more set after this one!!!

@Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillysAlt @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech
Please add me to the ping list!
Please add me to the ping list!
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
@CleverDual

Oh my goodness I love them all so much! How will I ever choose who to vote for???
@CleverDual

Oh my goodness I love them all so much! How will I ever choose who to vote for???
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
Could you please add me to the pinglist?
Could you please add me to the pinglist?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47