Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Bachelorette - Season 1
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 46 47
OOF
DANG THAT WAS G O O D
0O0
OOF
DANG THAT WAS G O O D
0O0
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
@CleverDual They are adorable!!! [emoji=heart] Scout is coming really close to joining Ril as my vote but I can't abandon my favourite boy. But still, Scout and Juni are so good for each other. So so good.
@CleverDual

They are adorable!!! Scout is coming really close to joining Ril as my vote but I can't abandon my favourite boy.

But still, Scout and Juni are so good for each other. So so good.
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
Aww this was lovely!
Aww this was lovely!
earthshieldr.png
@CleverDual
Aaah! I just binge read all of this and I have to say I'm so torn right now. All of the remaining bachelors seem so perfect! This is a brilliant idea and I have to know how this turns out. Could I please be added to the ping list?
And for now, I'm going to refrain from picking a team because I really can't choose.
@CleverDual
Aaah! I just binge read all of this and I have to say I'm so torn right now. All of the remaining bachelors seem so perfect! This is a brilliant idea and I have to know how this turns out. Could I please be added to the ping list?
And for now, I'm going to refrain from picking a team because I really can't choose.
The Empyreal Library
I can't choose, I just can't *sobs* they're both wonderful
I can't choose, I just can't *sobs* they're both wonderful

Isi32aq.png
@CleverDual

That was so sweet! Just binge read everything and it was so worth it! May I be added to the pinglist please? (:

I'm kind of leaning towards Grey, he usually seems to be the first up if Juni needs something, like protecting her from Blitz, hitting her with a dodgeball so she isn't treated with an advantage, and is just so sweet overall. The hometown date was so lovely too (: I'll be sad if he leaves ahah

Ril is definitely my second favourite
@CleverDual

That was so sweet! Just binge read everything and it was so worth it! May I be added to the pinglist please? (:

I'm kind of leaning towards Grey, he usually seems to be the first up if Juni needs something, like protecting her from Blitz, hitting her with a dodgeball so she isn't treated with an advantage, and is just so sweet overall. The hometown date was so lovely too (: I'll be sad if he leaves ahah

Ril is definitely my second favourite
62f3af8f9c30ad46fdb41be086b0831afd120d29.png I live in a fae-rytale.
[center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/2fe6/f/2018/260/3/e/6_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y8b.png[/img][/center] [center][font=Brush Script MT][size=6]Guys Choice - Part 3[/size][/font][/center] The lanky wildclaw felt his breath hitch as Juniper walked toward him. He knew it was ridiculous - they had spent so much time together the last few months - but he couldn’t seem to shake the nerves. This one meant so much more then the previous dates. There was so much more on the line, now that he knew how he felt about her. And the thought of her not feeling the same way… it broke his heart. All of this flashed through his mind in a second, pushed away by one thought. Juniper. He grinned and offered her his arm, feeling all the doubts melt away. “So.” “So.” She looked up at him, a broad smile on her face. “You look beautiful.” Juniper glanced down at hiking attire and smirked. “Ah, so grimy-outdoors-dragon-chic is your thing?” “One hundred percent.” Grey pressed a quick kiss to her lips, turning so they could both get a full look at the view. “What do you think?” The bachelorette’s jaw dropped. Before them was a valley with hills all around. About a dozen or so waterfalls cascaded into the river that carved a path though the formation, allowing room for greenery to flourish over the whole scene. She had never seen anything quite as stunning. “Grey…” “You haven’t seen anything yet. We’re going to hike up there,” he pointed to the highest peak about a third of the way around the space. “You won’t believe the view.” “I swear, this is literally the prettiest thing anyone’s ever shown me. Ever.” A laugh escaped Grey’s lips as he turned back to his date. “Isn’t it? This is one of my favorite places to come explore. It’s a bit of work to get up to the top - there isn’t anywhere to safely land so we can’t fly - but trust me, it is totally worth it. You up for a bit of adventure?” Juniper’s eyes lit with a sparkle. “With you? Always.” [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9dfc/f/2018/260/9/2/divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png[/img] Grey hadn’t been joking - the hike was killer. But he had also been right about how amazing the view was. The couple sat down, watching the water flow and glitter under the mid-day light. After a solid hour, Grey turned to face the spiral. “Look. I know it may be early to say this, but I’m all in. I want to spend the rest of my life adventuring with you. Getting to know you. Spending time together and doing this sort of thing. You bring me such unbelievable joy. And I…” The male’s voice cracked with emotion. “I’ve grown so much since meeting you. And I don’t want this to ever end.” “Grey…” Juniper’s whole being softened as she leaned against him. “You’re amazing. I can’t imagine going on this kind of adventure with anyone else. I-” “You don’t have to. I know you have a lot of decisions coming up. I don’t want to make it more complicated. I just thought it was only fair to let you know how I feel about the whole thing.” “Thank you.” Turning back to the view, the bachelorette let out a long breath. “It’s a lot to think about… can we not right now? I just want to enjoy this.” “That’s good with me.” [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9dfc/f/2018/260/9/2/divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png[/img] After watching the sun set over the valley, the pair headed back to the mansion. Grey walked Juniper to her room, kissing her deeply. “This was amazing. You’re amazing.” “No, you’re amazing.” “You’re even more amazing.” “Well, you’re not wrong.” Juniper laughed and landed another few kisses to his cheek. “Thanks for the perfect day.” Sweeping into a dramatic bow, the wildclaw winked. “Have a good sleep. I’ll see you in the morning, alright?” “Sounds good. Sleep well, Grey.” “Night, beautiful.” Juniper swung the door shut, sitting down at her window and watching the stars twinkle. There were so many things she had to think about, to process. Each of the remaining bachelors were so perfect, in their own right. How she would bring herself to let any of them go… she didn’t know how to wrap her mind around saying goodbye to any of them. Climbing into bed, Juniper decided to put all three guys out of her head, knowing a peaceful sleep would make everything appear clearer. As she drifted off, Juniper’s mind filled with dreams of the hike, the beautiful sights, and the wonderful dragon she had experienced it with. ----- @Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillykai @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech @RiaFire11 @LostMasquerade @Biuret @Quintillion @Justdevon @TruthandLies @WOF2012 @Capricom @Everburn @StarsAndMoon @StrudleNugget @Olkai @zzzhorses @HopeBagels @JazzTheDinoQueen @Capricom @TwilightStars @Frog4life4 @Talismarr @GlobalMaleficium @Moshipuppy @Aurealis @clementine2017 @LadyFairchild @catmeow1 @Firefly15 @shirotsubaki6564 @Gracekit @Cheryy @KairinRose @Silverstream2 @MysticalScribe @skyylight @WeaverofLies @Adriel @skittlebow I love Grey :) He always puts a smile on my face! I hope this chapter came together - I was watching the Oscars while I wrote it, so I’m not sure how focused it is… anyways, it is time to vote once again! [url=https://goo.gl/forms/fUF47CuicD4Z8zmy1]Link is here,[/url] make sure you click through and vote for your favorites - they need you to stay in the game! :D Also! There is something very special coming up in a few episodes - so if you have any questions for any of the bachelors that have been eliminated so far (or any of the current ones), [url=https://goo.gl/forms/Pj2G4x3TYBX6ANhG3]click here and ask away[/url]! :D The more questions the better, so ask to your heart’s content! Thanks so much!
6_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y8b.png
Guys Choice - Part 3

The lanky wildclaw felt his breath hitch as Juniper walked toward him. He knew it was ridiculous - they had spent so much time together the last few months - but he couldn’t seem to shake the nerves. This one meant so much more then the previous dates. There was so much more on the line, now that he knew how he felt about her. And the thought of her not feeling the same way… it broke his heart.

All of this flashed through his mind in a second, pushed away by one thought. Juniper. He grinned and offered her his arm, feeling all the doubts melt away. “So.”

“So.” She looked up at him, a broad smile on her face.

“You look beautiful.”

Juniper glanced down at hiking attire and smirked. “Ah, so grimy-outdoors-dragon-chic is your thing?”

“One hundred percent.” Grey pressed a quick kiss to her lips, turning so they could both get a full look at the view. “What do you think?”

The bachelorette’s jaw dropped. Before them was a valley with hills all around. About a dozen or so waterfalls cascaded into the river that carved a path though the formation, allowing room for greenery to flourish over the whole scene. She had never seen anything quite as stunning. “Grey…”

“You haven’t seen anything yet. We’re going to hike up there,” he pointed to the highest peak about a third of the way around the space. “You won’t believe the view.”

“I swear, this is literally the prettiest thing anyone’s ever shown me. Ever.”

A laugh escaped Grey’s lips as he turned back to his date. “Isn’t it? This is one of my favorite places to come explore. It’s a bit of work to get up to the top - there isn’t anywhere to safely land so we can’t fly - but trust me, it is totally worth it. You up for a bit of adventure?”

Juniper’s eyes lit with a sparkle. “With you? Always.”

divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png

Grey hadn’t been joking - the hike was killer. But he had also been right about how amazing the view was. The couple sat down, watching the water flow and glitter under the mid-day light. After a solid hour, Grey turned to face the spiral. “Look. I know it may be early to say this, but I’m all in. I want to spend the rest of my life adventuring with you. Getting to know you. Spending time together and doing this sort of thing. You bring me such unbelievable joy. And I…” The male’s voice cracked with emotion. “I’ve grown so much since meeting you. And I don’t want this to ever end.”

“Grey…” Juniper’s whole being softened as she leaned against him. “You’re amazing. I can’t imagine going on this kind of adventure with anyone else. I-”

“You don’t have to. I know you have a lot of decisions coming up. I don’t want to make it more complicated. I just thought it was only fair to let you know how I feel about the whole thing.”

“Thank you.” Turning back to the view, the bachelorette let out a long breath. “It’s a lot to think about… can we not right now? I just want to enjoy this.”

“That’s good with me.”

divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png

After watching the sun set over the valley, the pair headed back to the mansion. Grey walked Juniper to her room, kissing her deeply. “This was amazing. You’re amazing.”

“No, you’re amazing.”

“You’re even more amazing.”

“Well, you’re not wrong.” Juniper laughed and landed another few kisses to his cheek. “Thanks for the perfect day.”

Sweeping into a dramatic bow, the wildclaw winked. “Have a good sleep. I’ll see you in the morning, alright?”

“Sounds good. Sleep well, Grey.”

“Night, beautiful.”

Juniper swung the door shut, sitting down at her window and watching the stars twinkle. There were so many things she had to think about, to process. Each of the remaining bachelors were so perfect, in their own right. How she would bring herself to let any of them go… she didn’t know how to wrap her mind around saying goodbye to any of them. Climbing into bed, Juniper decided to put all three guys out of her head, knowing a peaceful sleep would make everything appear clearer.

As she drifted off, Juniper’s mind filled with dreams of the hike, the beautiful sights, and the wonderful dragon she had experienced it with.

@Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillykai @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech @RiaFire11 @LostMasquerade @Biuret @Quintillion @Justdevon @TruthandLies @WOF2012 @Capricom @Everburn @StarsAndMoon @StrudleNugget @Olkai @zzzhorses @HopeBagels @JazzTheDinoQueen @Capricom @TwilightStars @Frog4life4 @Talismarr @GlobalMaleficium @Moshipuppy @Aurealis @clementine2017 @LadyFairchild @catmeow1 @Firefly15 @shirotsubaki6564 @Gracekit @Cheryy @KairinRose @Silverstream2 @MysticalScribe @skyylight @WeaverofLies @Adriel @skittlebow

I love Grey :) He always puts a smile on my face! I hope this chapter came together - I was watching the Oscars while I wrote it, so I’m not sure how focused it is… anyways, it is time to vote once again! Link is here, make sure you click through and vote for your favorites - they need you to stay in the game! :D

Also! There is something very special coming up in a few episodes - so if you have any questions for any of the bachelors that have been eliminated so far (or any of the current ones), click here and ask away! :D The more questions the better, so ask to your heart’s content! Thanks so much!
@CleverDual Amazing :D I can picture the waterfalls, and the whole landscape perfectly ^u^
@CleverDual Amazing :D I can picture the waterfalls, and the whole landscape perfectly ^u^
g8T8XC2.png
@CleverDual
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa I'm too sick and tired to form choerent words so all I can say is AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
@CleverDual
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa I'm too sick and tired to form choerent words so all I can say is AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
SCREAMS
SCREAMS
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 46 47