Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Dragon Writers of February!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@micahjaguar

I can't believe that people don't do that many Tundra adopts. It's a crime. A crime. I have 10 Tundras right now (though a couple of them are getting breed changed into something else once they get gened), and the lack of Tundra adopts that I love makes me sad. You are doing great work for all the Tundra lovers on this site.

Piiiinstripe. Pinstripe is good. Best gene for her. I thought about putting Pinstripe on my other Sanddollar girl but, I'm not sold because I can't find a good Secondary to go with it and Capsule since her tert is Aqua <_< too bad she's not a double but since she's a gen1 I guess I can't have everything lol
@micahjaguar

I can't believe that people don't do that many Tundra adopts. It's a crime. A crime. I have 10 Tundras right now (though a couple of them are getting breed changed into something else once they get gened), and the lack of Tundra adopts that I love makes me sad. You are doing great work for all the Tundra lovers on this site.

Piiiinstripe. Pinstripe is good. Best gene for her. I thought about putting Pinstripe on my other Sanddollar girl but, I'm not sold because I can't find a good Secondary to go with it and Capsule since her tert is Aqua <_< too bad she's not a double but since she's a gen1 I guess I can't have everything lol
topleftsig.pngtoprightsig.png
bottomleftsig.pngbottomrightsig.png
Loving all of the new genes you gang are showing off. Alas, no room here for any of that :-( Thinking of totally ditching my years old Hatchery, one of the last in operation for all the deities. Sigh. No one wants my deity dragons and we cannot keep up with genes people want and all. All so I can learn some new programming/spreadsheet magic wizardry level ups and make family trees for dragons = complete ones, without doing it all by hand. Maybe. For the Ancient Ancestors thread that also doesn't seem to go anywhere and no one else is helping or interested in. I don't know that I have the stamina for either project Let's see, why was January so busy? Writing, retreat, sick sick sick, funerals, commissions to finish (omg last night they were delivered!), and now trying to pay bills while feeling like...well, dragon doo doo. Almost half way through the edits for first Cozy, finished the beta edit for my friend and her fourth book in her series, so been discussing that with her as we work through what needs fixing. Hoping to get some time this month to work on Spring Cleaning my lair. Make new room, try and sell some stuff to expand my lair again. I tried to sell some sprites and arm cuffs and only sold one, what is with that?! Latest Dragon effort: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33000003] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/330001/33000003_350.png[/img] [/url] Need to work on his bio, but having a lack of ideas. Anyone with ideas, it has to include Windsinger...ID #3, you see. ;-) @micahjaguar I joined your email list :-) Thought I already had. And that adopt is awesome! Personality shines through!
Loving all of the new genes you gang are showing off. Alas, no room here for any of that :-(

Thinking of totally ditching my years old Hatchery, one of the last in operation for all the deities. Sigh. No one wants my deity dragons and we cannot keep up with genes people want and all.

All so I can learn some new programming/spreadsheet magic wizardry level ups and make family trees for dragons = complete ones, without doing it all by hand. Maybe. For the Ancient Ancestors thread that also doesn't seem to go anywhere and no one else is helping or interested in.

I don't know that I have the stamina for either project

Let's see, why was January so busy? Writing, retreat, sick sick sick, funerals, commissions to finish (omg last night they were delivered!), and now trying to pay bills while feeling like...well, dragon doo doo.

Almost half way through the edits for first Cozy, finished the beta edit for my friend and her fourth book in her series, so been discussing that with her as we work through what needs fixing.

Hoping to get some time this month to work on Spring Cleaning my lair. Make new room, try and sell some stuff to expand my lair again. I tried to sell some sprites and arm cuffs and only sold one, what is with that?!

Latest Dragon effort:

33000003_350.png

Need to work on his bio, but having a lack of ideas. Anyone with ideas, it has to include Windsinger...ID #3, you see. ;-)

@micahjaguar

I joined your email list :-) Thought I already had.

And that adopt is awesome! Personality shines through!

An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
How in Sornieth is it February already? I could have sworn we had a few more days in January... Anyway, meet my latest bad decision! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21537355] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/215374/21537355_350.png[/img] [/url] She's making me want to write proper clan lore, though. I haven't really since I revamped large sections of said lore... In other news, I'm finally getting to work editing a novel I wrote! I'm working on my NaNo project from 2016. It's got pirate space elves and jerk thief protags and it's... Actually proving more fun than I was expecting editing to be. So that's good.
How in Sornieth is it February already? I could have sworn we had a few more days in January...

Anyway, meet my latest bad decision!

21537355_350.png

She's making me want to write proper clan lore, though. I haven't really since I revamped large sections of said lore...

In other news, I'm finally getting to work editing a novel I wrote! I'm working on my NaNo project from 2016. It's got pirate space elves and jerk thief protags and it's... Actually proving more fun than I was expecting editing to be. So that's good.
[center]I love looking at everyone's cool dragons! I don't really have any new ones, but I'm working on some lore that is reallly important for my overall story for my clan. While I did a lot of writing last month, I haven't really been active these last couple days. But here's the dragon, Sei, I'm working on! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35261476] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/352615/35261476_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
I love looking at everyone's cool dragons! I don't really have any new ones, but I'm working on some lore that is reallly important for my overall story for my clan. While I did a lot of writing last month, I haven't really been active these last couple days. But here's the dragon, Sei, I'm working on!

35261476_350.png
Oh my goodness, I've barely had time to write recently. My book and written lore and everything aside from my daily (or more accurately, weekly) journalling about my life seems to have been put on hold. I kind of miss writing though. I just don't have the time right now. Or if I do have the time, I don't have the motivation.
Oh my goodness, I've barely had time to write recently. My book and written lore and everything aside from my daily (or more accurately, weekly) journalling about my life seems to have been put on hold. I kind of miss writing though. I just don't have the time right now. Or if I do have the time, I don't have the motivation.
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@thatjaeger

What a pretty spiral! He looks so mystical. Though I guess I would be worried if a lake spirit didn't look mystical?

@Petall

Aw, that's so sad... Life just been busy? That usually steals my motivation in a hurry...
@thatjaeger

What a pretty spiral! He looks so mystical. Though I guess I would be worried if a lake spirit didn't look mystical?

@Petall

Aw, that's so sad... Life just been busy? That usually steals my motivation in a hurry...
Greetings and salutations my dear writer friends.

Currently I am building up some mythology and some place names for my worldbuilding project, but I don't want to go too overboard because I don't want to put so much effort into something that isn't going to be anything but possibly name-dropped.

I am also at the stage where I'm trying to refine the plot a little more so it can be defined as more than "Cleric makes a deal with the devil, also God is missing". I have snippets of story details, but nothing really connected yet.
Greetings and salutations my dear writer friends.

Currently I am building up some mythology and some place names for my worldbuilding project, but I don't want to go too overboard because I don't want to put so much effort into something that isn't going to be anything but possibly name-dropped.

I am also at the stage where I'm trying to refine the plot a little more so it can be defined as more than "Cleric makes a deal with the devil, also God is missing". I have snippets of story details, but nothing really connected yet.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
I live! Hello. Boy was last month busy for me. This month probably will be, also.

So, I got approved for a rental house, I moved in... been here 5 days and most things have gone smoothly. Today I finally got the internet connected (and a brand new computer to use it with), and transferred my car registration and licence over to the new state.

It's been a productive day, and aside from all that I've been building my furniture and unpacking boxes. Its mostly still just all my books that need to be freed now, and another week? until my couches are delivered. So far so good, though. Now that I have internet, the job searching will start first thing monday morning (even though I have to sit on the ground to do so as I don't have a computer desk yet).

As for writing, I'll get to start back at that first thing tomorrow morning. I'm excited. It's been a month and a half since I've sat down and written anything and I cannot begin to tell you how much I've missed it!

I hope you've all been well.
I live! Hello. Boy was last month busy for me. This month probably will be, also.

So, I got approved for a rental house, I moved in... been here 5 days and most things have gone smoothly. Today I finally got the internet connected (and a brand new computer to use it with), and transferred my car registration and licence over to the new state.

It's been a productive day, and aside from all that I've been building my furniture and unpacking boxes. Its mostly still just all my books that need to be freed now, and another week? until my couches are delivered. So far so good, though. Now that I have internet, the job searching will start first thing monday morning (even though I have to sit on the ground to do so as I don't have a computer desk yet).

As for writing, I'll get to start back at that first thing tomorrow morning. I'm excited. It's been a month and a half since I've sat down and written anything and I cannot begin to tell you how much I've missed it!

I hope you've all been well.
DmRdZYl.png
@ScrivenerRook

Yeah, it has been quite busy. I'm spending the school year abroad volunteering at a school, so that eats up a lot of my time.

How have you been? I feel like it's been a while since I chatted with people on this thread.
@ScrivenerRook

Yeah, it has been quite busy. I'm spending the school year abroad volunteering at a school, so that eats up a lot of my time.

How have you been? I feel like it's been a while since I chatted with people on this thread.
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@micahjaguar You sure got a whole lot going on ;-; But it all sounds like great stuff! Keep busy with success! And I hope the promotion, launch, and Kickstarter all go well! The Pin/Shim/Glim bab is gorgeous~ ;-; I definitely need some Pin/Trails in my lair, once I discover what lair space is. YO- that adopt looks fantastic! ;^; And the apparel is really cleanly done. I hope the shop goes really well! @ Everyone Literally all of your Pin/Trail dergs/scries are gorgeous /-\ I've seen a bit of hate for the new genes, but I'm really glad that everyone here is finding cool places to put it. Sanddollar, Metals, Orca, everything looks good. Hope everyone's February is gonna have a good first week and take care of yourselves first, do writing second~ ;-; ----- So, it's become regular tradition that every time FR releases a new gene, I have to scry one mega-expensive dream dragon with it. For Tap/Stri? This tiny vaporwave gem-eater: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=152&bodygene=21&breed=12&element=11&gender=0&tert=128&tertgene=10&winggene=21&wings=105&auth=d210747e026e35829757bacc454c9546e7fefde0&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Now, for Pin/Trail? [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=139&bodygene=22&breed=7&element=6&gender=1&tert=128&tertgene=0&winggene=22&wings=167&auth=fcea79d648dded45a4ce30f73ec467d8a2bf2466&dummyext=prev.png[/img] There's a lot of colors I like on Pin/Trail, but the sunny, soft, fabric-y look of Flaxen and Buttercup is just great... I'll probably get a few, but this girl is on the list. As for writing? I'm still waiting to hear back from my publisher who has not yet told me if my writing I submitted last May is going to be accepted or not, and everything is just kind of on stress hold until then. February 1st is always an attempted productive day for me, so I'm just gonna see how far I can take the productivity train from that. Will try to keep up with replies better than January, because that was university application month, and that was not fun. *does encouraging fighting fists*
@micahjaguar

You sure got a whole lot going on ;-; But it all sounds like great stuff! Keep busy with success! And I hope the promotion, launch, and Kickstarter all go well!

The Pin/Shim/Glim bab is gorgeous~ ;-; I definitely need some Pin/Trails in my lair, once I discover what lair space is.

YO- that adopt looks fantastic! ;^; And the apparel is really cleanly done. I hope the shop goes really well!

@ Everyone

Literally all of your Pin/Trail dergs/scries are gorgeous /-\ I've seen a bit of hate for the new genes, but I'm really glad that everyone here is finding cool places to put it. Sanddollar, Metals, Orca, everything looks good.

Hope everyone's February is gonna have a good first week and take care of yourselves first, do writing second~ ;-;

So, it's become regular tradition that every time FR releases a new gene, I have to scry one mega-expensive dream dragon with it. For Tap/Stri? This tiny vaporwave gem-eater:
dragon?age=0&body=152&bodygene=21&breed=12&element=11&gender=0&tert=128&tertgene=10&winggene=21&wings=105&auth=d210747e026e35829757bacc454c9546e7fefde0&dummyext=prev.png
Now, for Pin/Trail?
dragon?age=1&body=139&bodygene=22&breed=7&element=6&gender=1&tert=128&tertgene=0&winggene=22&wings=167&auth=fcea79d648dded45a4ce30f73ec467d8a2bf2466&dummyext=prev.png
There's a lot of colors I like on Pin/Trail, but the sunny, soft, fabric-y look of Flaxen and Buttercup is just great... I'll probably get a few, but this girl is on the list.

As for writing? I'm still waiting to hear back from my publisher who has not yet told me if my writing I submitted last May is going to be accepted or not, and everything is just kind of on stress hold until then. February 1st is always an attempted productive day for me, so I'm just gonna see how far I can take the productivity train from that.

Will try to keep up with replies better than January, because that was university application month, and that was not fun. *does encouraging fighting fists*
A gentle soul who likes to help new players. Also called Mawk.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17