Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Dragon Writers of February!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@MawkishMuse Oh, thanks! :) Do you want a snippet of a chapter, overview of one of the new 5, world loreish stuff, some character details or all of the above?
Also, do you want me to post it here or send it in message?
It's not really lair lore since it's my own story, but a few of my dragons are based off my characters, along with the world they are in being based of the world in my story, just twisted a bit to fit in FR.
@MawkishMuse Oh, thanks! :) Do you want a snippet of a chapter, overview of one of the new 5, world loreish stuff, some character details or all of the above?
Also, do you want me to post it here or send it in message?
It's not really lair lore since it's my own story, but a few of my dragons are based off my characters, along with the world they are in being based of the world in my story, just twisted a bit to fit in FR.
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
ed6b66583d31e626062d0eb47937ce359a118f7e.png
@MawkishMuse
Supporters always keep you writing even if it isn’t your ‘best’ work. If it’s a cool idea and you still got inspiration to keep you going and something really good can come out of it. :D

Aiko, Nikola, and Taelar sound cool! And it’s always good to have many gene options when some are super expensive and you’re broke! xD
@MawkishMuse
Supporters always keep you writing even if it isn’t your ‘best’ work. If it’s a cool idea and you still got inspiration to keep you going and something really good can come out of it. :D

Aiko, Nikola, and Taelar sound cool! And it’s always good to have many gene options when some are super expensive and you’re broke! xD
@Pachirisu

The accent? Solar Protection? Well it's only a year old, it can't be that ba- *sees AH prices* *SPITS WATER-* Jeez, that's terrible ;n; It looks so great though...

@GuardianDragonak

All of the above, if it's alright with you ;w; I'm fine with messages. Loreish stuff and information in one message and written stuff in another?

@Avanari

Definitely! XD Best not spend tons of gems when you're on a budget.
@Pachirisu

The accent? Solar Protection? Well it's only a year old, it can't be that ba- *sees AH prices* *SPITS WATER-* Jeez, that's terrible ;n; It looks so great though...

@GuardianDragonak

All of the above, if it's alright with you ;w; I'm fine with messages. Loreish stuff and information in one message and written stuff in another?

@Avanari

Definitely! XD Best not spend tons of gems when you're on a budget.
A gentle soul who likes to help new players. Also called Mawk.

@MawkishMuse my exact reaction! also !!!!!!!!!!!! thank you!!!!!! if joxxar ever gives me one i'll send it to yoouu
@MawkishMuse my exact reaction! also !!!!!!!!!!!! thank you!!!!!! if joxxar ever gives me one i'll send it to yoouu
GkfDmNh.png
@Pachirisu

*throws hearts at* ^^ <333 You're welcome~ Thanks for keeping an eye out~
@Pachirisu

*throws hearts at* ^^ <333 You're welcome~ Thanks for keeping an eye out~
A gentle soul who likes to help new players. Also called Mawk.

@MawkishMuse
I have more of a budget than most when I have limited time on FR with my busy schedule. Hence why my dragons are un-fed. Rip my babies!
@MawkishMuse
I have more of a budget than most when I have limited time on FR with my busy schedule. Hence why my dragons are un-fed. Rip my babies!
@MawkishMuse

Aaaaa thank you! I'm glad you like my lore!!!

Oh my goodness, those two spirals look stunning!!! I wish you luck in getting them! Seems like an exciting quest!!!

@Pachirisu

That's so cool!!! What's your flight rising tumblr?

Yeah, I know what you mean! The day to day individual dragon stuff is easier to keep track of too, because you can read it as a one-off and not need to remember the past 20 updates of clan history.

That's so cool!!!!

That sounds great!!! Fire eyes are amazing, I'm sure the hatchlings will turn out great! Hopefully it won't take long to get the dragon you want! I scried Kennet with my Oriel, and their babies have a great range, so getting a dragon close to Kennet will make a great breeding pair!

That's awesome!!! I'll add your clan to my clan allies section then!!!

@MawkishMuse

Aaaaa thank you! I'm glad you like my lore!!!

Oh my goodness, those two spirals look stunning!!! I wish you luck in getting them! Seems like an exciting quest!!!

@Pachirisu

That's so cool!!! What's your flight rising tumblr?

Yeah, I know what you mean! The day to day individual dragon stuff is easier to keep track of too, because you can read it as a one-off and not need to remember the past 20 updates of clan history.

That's so cool!!!!

That sounds great!!! Fire eyes are amazing, I'm sure the hatchlings will turn out great! Hopefully it won't take long to get the dragon you want! I scried Kennet with my Oriel, and their babies have a great range, so getting a dragon close to Kennet will make a great breeding pair!

That's awesome!!! I'll add your clan to my clan allies section then!!!

b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
I just got Thylacine for my earth rep boy, Clay, and he looks awesome. :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24371162] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/243712/24371162_350.png[/img] [/url] I'll probably give him back his apparel later, I just want to admire his prettifulness for now.
I just got Thylacine for my earth rep boy, Clay, and he looks awesome. :D

24371162_350.png

I'll probably give him back his apparel later, I just want to admire his prettifulness for now.
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
@Petall heh it's unimaginatively pachirisu-fr. i don't post there a TON, but i do post there sometimes. i spend chunks of time updating pages here and there, and then i don't touch it for a long time LOL. the clan lore and clan member pages are... not done... at all. clan lore is just the tag, but there's like three things there, and the clan members have loooots of placeholders still.
@Petall heh it's unimaginatively pachirisu-fr. i don't post there a TON, but i do post there sometimes. i spend chunks of time updating pages here and there, and then i don't touch it for a long time LOL. the clan lore and clan member pages are... not done... at all. clan lore is just the tag, but there's like three things there, and the clan members have loooots of placeholders still.
GkfDmNh.png
@Pachirisu

Well, thanks for letting me know anyways! My flight rising tumblr is melonmarzel, though I'll be following from my main blog, showmethe-stars. And yeah, it can be hard to keep everything updated on tumblr! I have trouble keeping my clan info up to date there lol
@Pachirisu

Well, thanks for letting me know anyways! My flight rising tumblr is melonmarzel, though I'll be following from my main blog, showmethe-stars. And yeah, it can be hard to keep everything updated on tumblr! I have trouble keeping my clan info up to date there lol
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17