Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Silver's Art Contest [OVER]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
[center]@SilverDeath Hello ! :D I was able to finish on time! Here is the result ! C; [Url=https://endlessdragon7.deviantart.com/art/Contest-Forgotten-Treasure-737965745?ga_submit_new=10%3A1522422730][img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/4a4e/th/pre/i/2018/089/e/b/_contest____forgotten_treasure_by_endlessdragon7-dc7d60h.png[/img][/Url] So I chose Cassidy ! I loved his customization and his story / description! She gave me a bit of trouble, but I loved representing her ! ;D Good Luck Everyone ! <3[/center]
@SilverDeath

Hello ! :D
I was able to finish on time!
Here is the result ! C;

_contest____forgotten_treasure_by_endlessdragon7-dc7d60h.png

So I chose Cassidy !
I loved his customization and his story / description! She gave me a bit of trouble, but I loved representing her ! ;D

Good Luck Everyone ! <3
@SilverDeath Here's my entry! [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/85bc/th/pre/i/2018/089/b/6/fr_contest_entry_by_ivythestoryteller-dc7dtzk.png[/img] Not that many people went for Veracity so far, so... Here she is! [s]Also, I can't resist drawing vain characters...[/s]
@SilverDeath
Here's my entry!
fr_contest_entry_by_ivythestoryteller-dc7dtzk.png
Not that many people went for Veracity so far, so...
Here she is!
Also, I can't resist drawing vain characters...
ONZG2xX.png
Art Sales

Lore Shop

Art Trades
Aaah I'm so sorry to disappoint you, but I am dropping out as well. :c
I haven't jad enough time to finish my entry. My sincerest apologies!
Aaah I'm so sorry to disappoint you, but I am dropping out as well. :c
I haven't jad enough time to finish my entry. My sincerest apologies!
uQGht2s.png
@ecbreezy @WoofPotato @EndlessDragon @StorytellerIvy Got your entries down, good luck everyone and thanks for participating!! <3

@DragonDraws @SilverDragon568 @dragonhorselover @Z0oXy Thank you all for letting me know! :3 You've all been removed from the pinglist/entry list
@ecbreezy @WoofPotato @EndlessDragon @StorytellerIvy Got your entries down, good luck everyone and thanks for participating!! <3

@DragonDraws @SilverDragon568 @dragonhorselover @Z0oXy Thank you all for letting me know! :3 You've all been removed from the pinglist/entry list
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
@Silverdeath
Would it be to late to enter now? I'm srrsly bored and this seems like a fun thing to do!
@Silverdeath
Would it be to late to enter now? I'm srrsly bored and this seems like a fun thing to do!

4MdcPJR.png

9lctc8.gifesqptg.gif

3MNH0.gif
hdq3Q.gif
pv2dq.gif
@Silverdeath
I've had a bunch of stuff going on, and I need to drop out, sorry.
@Silverdeath
I've had a bunch of stuff going on, and I need to drop out, sorry.
mx5 #339872
· he/she
· fr time +3
· emergency comms
@SilverDeath I just realized that I'm not sure what is the last hour to upload an artwork for this and I really hope it's not today midnight XD I will upload art on tomorrow evening, I hope this is what you mean by saying that contest will run to March 31st.
@SilverDeath I just realized that I'm not sure what is the last hour to upload an artwork for this and I really hope it's not today midnight XD I will upload art on tomorrow evening, I hope this is what you mean by saying that contest will run to March 31st.
My beer can do this, hold me
I'm in the same boat lol. I'll be able to upload a second later today if that's okay
I'm in the same boat lol. I'll be able to upload a second later today if that's okay
@Doog87 @Gwynivere Aaaa yes sorry it runs until 23:59FRT tonight!
@Doog87 @Gwynivere Aaaa yes sorry it runs until 23:59FRT tonight!
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
@SilverDeath Lovely, thank you!
@SilverDeath Lovely, thank you!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14