Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Silver's Art Contest [OVER]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Had to edit all my original posts since the divider image link died OTL
I promise nothing else has changed!
Had to edit all my original posts since the divider image link died OTL
I promise nothing else has changed!
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
@SilverDeath Here's my entry. I tried to incorporate some of her likes into the piece! [img]https://i.imgur.com/2sM3ubS.png[/img]
@SilverDeath
Here's my entry. I tried to incorporate some of her likes into the piece!
2sM3ubS.png
g0IyZAc.gif
x

Playing Cards
Accent shop
@SilverDeath

Hello ! :D

I've been watching your contest for over a month now, and I finally managed to find the motivation to start a drawing!
I hope to finish it in time ! C;
@SilverDeath

Hello ! :D

I've been watching your contest for over a month now, and I finally managed to find the motivation to start a drawing!
I hope to finish it in time ! C;
@SilverDeath
Yes! count me in!
@SilverDeath
Yes! count me in!
pixil_gif_drawing.gifpixil_gif_drawing_4.gif
@Scaledowl Got you down! Thanks for entering and good luck!

@EndlessDragon @WoofPotato Welcome! You only have a few days to finish though as a heads up!

@Emordnilap @Dreamcoyote @RainingAcid @Jufnaty @Cloudburst2586 @DragonDraws @CyclopSeeker @Number @Doog87 @FilthyCasual @SilverDragon568 @dragonhorselover @ecbreezy @TinyPaperCrane @ShatteredIce3 @IskaldIce @Z0oXy @FelixMcTrashy @Rainpetal
Greetings contestants! You only have 3 days to get your entry in! Please just let me know if you can no longer participate, no hard feelings I promise! If I made a mistake and you already entered your piece please let me know that too haha
@Scaledowl Got you down! Thanks for entering and good luck!

@EndlessDragon @WoofPotato Welcome! You only have a few days to finish though as a heads up!

@Emordnilap @Dreamcoyote @RainingAcid @Jufnaty @Cloudburst2586 @DragonDraws @CyclopSeeker @Number @Doog87 @FilthyCasual @SilverDragon568 @dragonhorselover @ecbreezy @TinyPaperCrane @ShatteredIce3 @IskaldIce @Z0oXy @FelixMcTrashy @Rainpetal
Greetings contestants! You only have 3 days to get your entry in! Please just let me know if you can no longer participate, no hard feelings I promise! If I made a mistake and you already entered your piece please let me know that too haha
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
[img]https://i.imgur.com/3OXbBze.png[/img] Here you go, I originally wanted to do more with this and do a pic with the ponies but the last couple months ended up being brutal and I barely got this done :0 I'm glad I got it finished though, hope you like it!
3OXbBze.png

Here you go, I originally wanted to do more with this and do a pic with the ponies but the last couple months ended up being brutal and I barely got this done :0

I'm glad I got it finished though, hope you like it!
Zsyky1C.png
@SilverDeath

Ahh darnit. I was gonna do it this long weekend but I'm gonna be away. I'll drop out then. Thank you anyway!
@SilverDeath

Ahh darnit. I was gonna do it this long weekend but I'm gonna be away. I'll drop out then. Thank you anyway!
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Stained Glass Adopts
@SilverDeath

Sorry but school has been taking up way more of my time than I thought so I have to drop out
@SilverDeath

Sorry but school has been taking up way more of my time than I thought so I have to drop out
tumblr_oujvn28ZjA1uxu4o6o1_250.gif
@SilverDeath
Sorry, but I didn't have as much time as I wanted to work on this, so I'm dropping out
@SilverDeath
Sorry, but I didn't have as much time as I wanted to work on this, so I'm dropping out
78783074_62hYynO6UmNOByz.png 78809653_GOky0er2lNVE80S.png sgNPvlD.png
@SilverDeath
Couldn't take as much time as I wanted on this, but here you go anyway.
1088fgg.jpg
@SilverDeath
Couldn't take as much time as I wanted on this, but here you go anyway.
1088fgg.jpg
pixil_gif_drawing.gifpixil_gif_drawing_4.gif
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14