Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [C] Free aesthetic moodboards (Pinglist)
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@Scorchmark
I'll add you to the pinglist. And no, you cannot use that moodboard. Those are different ones others have requested and/or bought. It would be unfair to the people who I originally made it for.

You are more than welcome to use one which I made for you, if I happen to get to you when my shop reopens. Just an FYI, id still prefer if you resubmitted your form when I reopen.

Thanks for the interest bud!
@Scorchmark
I'll add you to the pinglist. And no, you cannot use that moodboard. Those are different ones others have requested and/or bought. It would be unfair to the people who I originally made it for.

You are more than welcome to use one which I made for you, if I happen to get to you when my shop reopens. Just an FYI, id still prefer if you resubmitted your form when I reopen.

Thanks for the interest bud!
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.
WxjbFq8.png
@Lup Thanks a lot for the quick reply! Of course that would be unfair and I totally understand that. :)

Of course I'd resubmit the entry when you reopen, I can simply copy&paste it, thats what I had in mind when saying I dont want to delete it :D

@Lup Thanks a lot for the quick reply! Of course that would be unfair and I totally understand that. :)

Of course I'd resubmit the entry when you reopen, I can simply copy&paste it, thats what I had in mind when saying I dont want to delete it :D

tumblr_pyv9fvHipI1ypx1tlo2_r1_540.jpg
May I please be put on the pinglist?
May I please be put on the pinglist?
dZt4vS2.gifnMkuik2.gifQmM334w.pngaNZoV0I.png
RingsofSaturn
WIP Lore
•Arcane Flight
•FR +3
•They/she
I need two kinda similar ones for a couple/pair! :D [b]Username:[/b] flooffloof [b]Dragons/OC:[/b] moonriver and moonstream moonriver: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41679546] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/416796/41679546_350.png[/img] [/url] moonstream: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41244707] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/412448/41244707_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Info about Dragons/OC:[/b] (Personality/Background): moonriver is mysterious and moon stream is adventurous! [b]Additional Info:[/b] (Color prefs, borders, no blood, etc.) blues! waters! teals, gems! [b]Pinglist:[/b] (For the next time I open up? Y/N) yeah! [b]Tips:[/b] (Not required but can be treasure, fodder, gems, etc!) after it's made! [b]number of pics:[/b] 9 each please!
I need two kinda similar ones for a couple/pair! :D
Username: flooffloof

Dragons/OC: moonriver and moonstream
moonriver:
41679546_350.png

moonstream:
41244707_350.png

Info about Dragons/OC: (Personality/Background): moonriver is mysterious and moon stream is adventurous!

Additional Info: (Color prefs, borders, no blood, etc.)
blues! waters! teals, gems!
Pinglist: (For the next time I open up? Y/N) yeah!

Tips: (Not required but can be treasure, fodder, gems, etc!) after it's made!

number of pics: 9 each please!
woohoo
@flooffloof
Shop is closed, check the first page. I'll add you to my pinglist but you will have to resubmit the form.

@RingsofSaturn
Got ya down bud
@flooffloof
Shop is closed, check the first page. I'll add you to my pinglist but you will have to resubmit the form.

@RingsofSaturn
Got ya down bud
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
WxjbFq8.png
@Lup
ok
@Lup
ok
woohoo
Hello again! Can I be on your pinglist, please? Your moodboards are gorgeous!
Hello again! Can I be on your pinglist, please? Your moodboards are gorgeous!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist
Of course, thanks for your interest!
@Disillusionist
Of course, thanks for your interest!
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
WxjbFq8.png
could I be added to the pinglist? These are fantastic!
could I be added to the pinglist? These are fantastic!
@Mestra001
Thanks! Of course
@Mestra001
Thanks! Of course
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
WxjbFq8.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29