Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Doog's art dump
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
Thanks to everyone! ;_; and yes, sure, I'll add you to pinglist, LupusUncia :3 Buuut I'm not pinging anybody to not spam with wips, I'm planning to finish this drawing today and then I'll ping everyone with the finished piece. But I want to post it anyway. I hope to finish it as soon as possible. [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/e4a8/th/pre/f/2018/182/0/4/wip1_by_doog87-dcfzdbd.jpg[/img] Also, it's brighter, but it gets grey every time I'm taking screenshot on windows 10.
Thanks to everyone! ;_; and yes, sure, I'll add you to pinglist, LupusUncia :3

Buuut I'm not pinging anybody to not spam with wips, I'm planning to finish this drawing today and then I'll ping everyone with the finished piece.
But I want to post it anyway. I hope to finish it as soon as possible.
wip1_by_doog87-dcfzdbd.jpg
Also, it's brighter, but it gets grey every time I'm taking screenshot on windows 10.
My beer can do this, hold me
Aa your art is really inspiring and I love the mood *-*
May I be added to the general pinglist?
(and if you open commissions again I'd love to get pinged yes)
Aa your art is really inspiring and I love the mood *-*
May I be added to the general pinglist?
(and if you open commissions again I'd love to get pinged yes)
P8PTesm.png
I finished this griffin! you can find process screenshot in the previous message) It was made for a desktop wallpaper. [quote][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/b1bb/f/2018/185/2/0/griffin_by_doog87-dcg9e7l.jpg[/img][/quote] ----- [right][size=1]@STRHKR @GoddessofDeath @LupusUncia [/size][/right] @Shoz, thank you very much! And sure, now you are on the pinglist) @MarinaQuakenbush I just want to hug you for every your comment ;_;
I finished this griffin! you can find process screenshot in the previous message)
It was made for a desktop wallpaper.
Quote:
griffin_by_doog87-dcg9e7l.jpg

@Shoz, thank you very much! And sure, now you are on the pinglist)
@MarinaQuakenbush I just want to hug you for every your comment ;_;
beautiful shading!
the feathers are gorgeous
beautiful shading!
the feathers are gorgeous
fruityfresh%20by%20underscum.png
@STRHKR thanks a lot!
@STRHKR thanks a lot!
@doog87 your art is stunning! So awesome! Thanks for sharing! :)
@doog87 your art is stunning! So awesome! Thanks for sharing! :)
EZnOF4s.png
Aa it looks so good! love your art *-*
Aa it looks so good! love your art *-*
P8PTesm.png
Aww thanks! Virtual hug accepted :) I admire your work and it's so fun to support and cheer on others. Anyways... your griffin is very interesting! I haven't seen one so eagle-like for the bird part before and the musculature is quite striking. Great detail!
Aww thanks! Virtual hug accepted :) I admire your work and it's so fun to support and cheer on others. Anyways... your griffin is very interesting! I haven't seen one so eagle-like for the bird part before and the musculature is quite striking. Great detail!
'blue smedium banner
[center][b]It is FRFanArt Friday![/b][/center] So here is Flamecaller icon for one more amino app contest. For the glory of Fire Flight! [quote][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/60b1751799da08f33bf0785ed2b67ef9/tumblr_pbtvx0Cpgq1vhrn46o1_1280.jpg[/img][/quote] And this mole sat on her nose while I drew XD [img]https://pp.userapi.com/c824202/v824202658/188394/_DuW-jtQrog.jpg[/img] [right][size=1]@MarinaQuakenbush @STRHKR @GoddessofDeath @LupusUncia @Shoz @Panix[/size] [i]Thanks again everyone for your support![/i][/right]
It is FRFanArt Friday!

So here is Flamecaller icon for one more amino app contest. For the glory of Fire Flight!
Quote:
tumblr_pbtvx0Cpgq1vhrn46o1_1280.jpg

And this mole sat on her nose while I drew XD

_DuW-jtQrog.jpg

@MarinaQuakenbush @STRHKR @GoddessofDeath @LupusUncia @Shoz @Panix
Thanks again everyone for your support!
nice! the effect's really cool
nice! the effect's really cool
fruityfresh%20by%20underscum.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13