Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Commission Nexus: DNP (Unless Prudent)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Please, do not ping me

This is going to be for keeping all of my commissions straight and in one place.

For those pinged. I have not forgotten you and I wanted everyone to see what I have to deal with in Flight Rising alone. I don't like to take so long with art, but I need sleep and I have speeches to right, and other fun stuff I'm sure.

Edit: Every few weeks, if I have been unable to complete your commission, I will try to ping you to tell you where I am at. I may be in a slump, doing something else, or I might be busy and away from the computer.

Come on me! I need to do these at some point!

If you come to check on this Failcat13, I have been trying to get my tablet and SAI to work on a new computer. It is finicky. Also, I have been procrastinating, which isn't helping. Life too...

Shop:
  • Failcat13 - (Party - 14x busts) ----> Started
    • Spencer:
    • Dina:
    • Mathew:
    • Ashley:
    • Rachael:
    • Sam:
    • Couple:
    • Jess:
    • Chris:
    • Rowan:
    • Nellie:
    • Megan:
    • Sophie:
    • Glen:

Arcanart: Nothing here!
Please, do not ping me

This is going to be for keeping all of my commissions straight and in one place.

For those pinged. I have not forgotten you and I wanted everyone to see what I have to deal with in Flight Rising alone. I don't like to take so long with art, but I need sleep and I have speeches to right, and other fun stuff I'm sure.

Edit: Every few weeks, if I have been unable to complete your commission, I will try to ping you to tell you where I am at. I may be in a slump, doing something else, or I might be busy and away from the computer.

Come on me! I need to do these at some point!

If you come to check on this Failcat13, I have been trying to get my tablet and SAI to work on a new computer. It is finicky. Also, I have been procrastinating, which isn't helping. Life too...

Shop:
  • Failcat13 - (Party - 14x busts) ----> Started
    • Spencer:
    • Dina:
    • Mathew:
    • Ashley:
    • Rachael:
    • Sam:
    • Couple:
    • Jess:
    • Chris:
    • Rowan:
    • Nellie:
    • Megan:
    • Sophie:
    • Glen:

Arcanart: Nothing here!
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
@Zuron
Thank you! and dont forget to take care of yourself first!
@Zuron
Thank you! and dont forget to take care of yourself first!
26943184_1729903533720484_233659409_n_by_nightambush-dc0j7z4.jpg
@Zuron

Thanks for the update! It is easy to be in a state of patient excitement when you know things are chugging along. Be sure to take of yourself.
@Zuron

Thanks for the update! It is easy to be in a state of patient excitement when you know things are chugging along. Be sure to take of yourself.
@ColorfulCredit

I'll be starting sketches on Weeve and Droplet tomorrow probably.
@ColorfulCredit

I'll be starting sketches on Weeve and Droplet tomorrow probably.
@Colorfulcredit How do these sketches look? -The lines are supposed to be darker but they don't show for some reason. [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/2030/th/pre/i/2018/012/f/a/weeve_by_banjoker-dbzsto9.png[/img] [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/d04a/th/pre/i/2018/012/e/9/droplet_by_banjoker-dbzstg7.png[/img]
@Colorfulcredit

How do these sketches look?

-The lines are supposed to be darker but they don't show for some reason.
weeve_by_banjoker-dbzsto9.png

droplet_by_banjoker-dbzstg7.png
@Zuron
Looking great~!
@Zuron
Looking great~!
Hello, Star Voyagers.
@ReikiMuroichi How does this look so far? [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/28bd/th/pre/i/2018/012/c/f/mordacai_by_banjoker-dbzt38u.png[/img] @Browcoatparadox Same for you. [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/e787/th/pre/i/2018/012/b/b/nuryev_by_banjoker-dbzt2zg.png[/img]
@ReikiMuroichi

How does this look so far?

mordacai_by_banjoker-dbzt38u.png

@Browcoatparadox

Same for you.

nuryev_by_banjoker-dbzt2zg.png
@ColorfulCredit

That's good. I've never drawn a bird person before. It looks a little off to me because of it but I wanted to see what you thought. I will likely line them tomorrow and might be done colouring by Monday.
@ColorfulCredit

That's good. I've never drawn a bird person before. It looks a little off to me because of it but I wanted to see what you thought. I will likely line them tomorrow and might be done colouring by Monday.
@Zuron

I love it! Thank you so much!
@Zuron

I love it! Thank you so much!
tumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o6_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o7_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o8_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o9_r1_250.gif
@ReikiMuroichi

Okay. I'll likely get it completely done by Wednesday.
@ReikiMuroichi

Okay. I'll likely get it completely done by Wednesday.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15