Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [RBC] Art Contest!
1 2 3 4 5
[center][i]"In Search for Rocky!"[/i] An RBC art contest[/center] [b][center]The Earthshaker's favourite pet rock has been lost! Earth's dragons are scrambling to find it! Can you, perhaps, help them get it back? [/center][/b] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/HVE7gNk.png[/img][/center] Choose one of the following prompts based on this year's theme and get started! Don't forget to have fun: [LIST] [*]Imagine what rocky looks like [*]The dragons searching for the missing stone [*]Earth Festivities [*]Your dragons meeting the Earthshaker [*]Cave Exploration [*]Surrounded by gems [/LIST] [center]-----[/center] [quote=Best digital piece][item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg][item=Blight Nymph][item=Butterfly's Kiss][item=secondary gene: rosette][/quote] [quote=Best traditional piece][item=Dwarf Unicorn][item=Black Dwarf Unicorn][item=peacock spider][item=speckled peacock spider] [item=spectral sneak chest] +poisonous rose thorn set [/quote] [quote=Most creative use of prompt][item=stormcloud construct chest][item=lightning lancer][item=stardust scholar][item=deadland disciple][item=plague doctor chest][/quote] [quote=Raffled off to all participants except the winners][item=Unhatched Lightning egg] [item=Rock and Root Chest] [/quote] [center]-----[/center] [LIST] [*]The contest officially begins on the 21st of November and ends on the 3rd of December. Judging will begin immediately after that, and final results will be released around the 5th. [*]If you are selected as a winner please respond within 48 hours to claim your price, or it will go to to the next highest placing person. [*]All Media are allowed! Make sure you have a good copy of your work if working traditionally. [*]You can enter up to two times, but only one prize will be awarded per person. [*]All art submitted must be your own creation. Tracing and using templates will not be permitted. [/LIST] If you have any questions feel free to either ping me here or PM me! [center] ----- [/center] [code] @Meese [b]Username:[/b] [b]Prompt:[/b] (Link to image here)[/code] (If you decide to post your art as a picture make sure to post a resized version together with a link to the full view so it fits comfortably in your forum post.) [center] ----- [/center] [center]@Treesponge, @Meese, @Hexephra, @Hellan[/center] [center][user=Treesponge] [user=Meese] [user=Hexephra][user=Hellan][/center] [center][i]Good luck everyone![/i][/center]

"In Search for Rocky!"
An RBC art contest

The Earthshaker's favourite pet rock has been lost! Earth's dragons are scrambling to find it! Can you, perhaps, help them get it back?

HVE7gNk.png

Choose one of the following prompts based on this year's theme and get started! Don't forget to have fun:

• Imagine what rocky looks like
  • The dragons searching for the missing stone
  • Earth Festivities
  • Your dragons meeting the Earthshaker
  • Cave Exploration
  • Surrounded by gems

Best digital piece wrote:
Unhatched Nocturne Egg Blight Nymph Butterfly's Kiss Secondary Gene: Rosette
Best traditional piece wrote:
Dwarf Unicorn Black Dwarf Unicorn Peacock Spider Speckled Peacock Spider Spectral Sneak Chest +poisonous rose thorn set
Most creative use of prompt wrote:
Stormcloud Construct Chest Lightning Lancer Stardust Scholar Deadland Disciple Plague Doctor Chest
Raffled off to all participants except the winners wrote:
Unhatched Lightning Egg Rock and Root Chest

• The contest officially begins on the 21st of November and ends on the 3rd of December. Judging will begin immediately after that, and final results will be released around the 5th.
  • If you are selected as a winner please respond within 48 hours to claim your price, or it will go to to the next highest placing person.
  • All Media are allowed! Make sure you have a good copy of your work if working traditionally.
  • You can enter up to two times, but only one prize will be awarded per person.
  • All art submitted must be your own creation. Tracing and using templates will not be permitted.

If you have any questions feel free to either ping me here or PM me!

Code:
@Meese [b]Username:[/b] [b]Prompt:[/b] (Link to image here)

(If you decide to post your art as a picture make sure to post a resized version together with a link to the full view so it fits comfortably in your forum post.)

no user 'Hexephra'

Good luck everyone!
iK0jgh4.png
Updated with more prizes!
Updated with more prizes!
iK0jgh4.png
Oooooh, this looks cool! I might give this a go.
Oooooh, this looks cool! I might give this a go.
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
Sounds fun, I'll join :3
Sounds fun, I'll join :3
My beer can do this, hold me
@SpicyDoggo

Pinging myself for later! ;u;
@SpicyDoggo

Pinging myself for later! ;u;
OddOz
"My peace has always depended on the ashes in my wake"
-Hozier Arsonist's Lullaby
cRiDBwF.png
@QuetzalQueen @Doog87 @SpicyDoggo Looking forward to see what you guys make! <3
@QuetzalQueen @Doog87 @SpicyDoggo Looking forward to see what you guys make! <3
iK0jgh4.png
I'm working on a sketch, hopefully gonna get the colours roughed out this weekend!
Pinging self~ @Farsidejr
I'm working on a sketch, hopefully gonna get the colours roughed out this weekend!
Pinging self~ @Farsidejr
If I'm OP, I'm SUBBED! Sig_Banner.png sig_by_farsidejr-dckwam8.png
I might not have time, but I'll try this!

Pinging myself so I remember @SilverDragon568
I might not have time, but I'll try this!

Pinging myself so I remember @SilverDragon568
tumblr_oujvn28ZjA1uxu4o6o1_250.gif
I really would love to try this. @LightHelco pinging myself to remember it.
I really would love to try this. @LightHelco pinging myself to remember it.
f9Gp3JF.png
Pinging myself @VioletWhirlwind. Too lazy/slow to join, but I want to see what others come up with! :D
Pinging myself @VioletWhirlwind. Too lazy/slow to join, but I want to see what others come up with! :D
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
1 2 3 4 5