Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | (ART POSTED!!!) 2017 SS Art Trade
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 34 35
I... don't have any more axolotl fun facts, but check out these reflexes. xD
I... don't have any more axolotl fun facts, but check out these reflexes. xD
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
68 signups!

(And if anyone's interested, 21 people for Gijinka drawing, 30 for Dragon drawing, 17 with no preference, 12 people for receiving Gijinka, 37 people for receiving Dragon and 29 with no preference, with 45 backup artists.)
68 signups!

(And if anyone's interested, 21 people for Gijinka drawing, 30 for Dragon drawing, 17 with no preference, 12 people for receiving Gijinka, 37 people for receiving Dragon and 29 with no preference, with 45 backup artists.)
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.pngFR_SS_2019_Banner_btn.pngFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngaxolotlsignature_by_friedsnipe-dbsrpae.pngAXOLOTLOTLOTLOTLOTL
^
^
doot
doot
5 days left to sign up!
5 days left to sign up!
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.pngFR_SS_2019_Banner_btn.pngFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngaxolotlsignature_by_friedsnipe-dbsrpae.pngAXOLOTLOTLOTLOTLOTL
Signed up, love this idea!
Signed up, love this idea!
Signed up!!
Signed up!!
hype!
hype!
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
@Lizzi

May I keep the axolotl gif. It's amazing.
@Lizzi

May I keep the axolotl gif. It's amazing.
4xd1oW3.png
@AngelOfMetal

As Supreme Overload of all Axolotls, Commander of the Neotenic Salamander Legions, Flaunter of Pink, and Lizzi's Computer Wizard, I decree: yes, you can!

Actually, the gif is just in the public domain, so my titles have nothing to do with anything.
@AngelOfMetal

As Supreme Overload of all Axolotls, Commander of the Neotenic Salamander Legions, Flaunter of Pink, and Lizzi's Computer Wizard, I decree: yes, you can!

Actually, the gif is just in the public domain, so my titles have nothing to do with anything.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 34 35