Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | (ART POSTED!!!) 2017 SS Art Trade
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 34 35
I can't believe I almost missed this
I can't believe I almost missed this
tumblr_oop01iCYLh1u3wsjco4_250.pngtumblr_oouhamyhKo1u3wsjco4_100.pngtumblr_oop01iCYLh1u3wsjco3_250.png
I am sign up :)
I am sign up :)
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.giftumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif___________Sj5rDQi.png
1 DAY LEFT TO SIGN UP!

92 participants!
1 DAY LEFT TO SIGN UP!

92 participants!
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.pngFR_SS_2019_Banner_btn.pngFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngaxolotlsignature_by_friedsnipe-dbsrpae.pngAXOLOTLOTLOTLOTLOTL
Boop
Boop
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
@ColonelChicken
Heya! I just did a quick sweep of the responses we received, and I didn't see one under your name. D: I'm not sure what happened, if Google ate the response or the form didn't submit properly, or something. Would you mind resubmitting the Google form? I don't want you to be left out over a glitch in the system ;v;

Just wanted to give you a headsup since today is the signup deadline! (Though the other organizers and I are likely going to extend the deadline by a day.) Thanks!
@ColonelChicken
Heya! I just did a quick sweep of the responses we received, and I didn't see one under your name. D: I'm not sure what happened, if Google ate the response or the form didn't submit properly, or something. Would you mind resubmitting the Google form? I don't want you to be left out over a glitch in the system ;v;

Just wanted to give you a headsup since today is the signup deadline! (Though the other organizers and I are likely going to extend the deadline by a day.) Thanks!
Looking forward to this!^^
Looking forward to this!^^
Untitled_Artwork.png
@Lizzi Oh, thanks for letting me know, something must have went wrong :/ I've submitted the form again, it gave me a "Your response has been recorded message", so I guess it's okay now, let me know :)
@Lizzi Oh, thanks for letting me know, something must have went wrong :/ I've submitted the form again, it gave me a "Your response has been recorded message", so I guess it's okay now, let me know :)
tumblr_inline_pawby3qPs91rbjkvp_540.png
@ColonelChicken
Perfect, the response shows up for me as well! Thanks for joining us :D
@ColonelChicken
Perfect, the response shows up for me as well! Thanks for joining us :D
On account of the speedy automated systems, signups will be open for one more day and will close on rollover November 25th, tomorrow, rather than today.
On account of the speedy automated systems, signups will be open for one more day and will close on rollover November 25th, tomorrow, rather than today.
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.pngFR_SS_2019_Banner_btn.pngFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngaxolotlsignature_by_friedsnipe-dbsrpae.pngAXOLOTLOTLOTLOTLOTL
We've got 96 signups!! Can we make it 100 :0
We've got 96 signups!! Can we make it 100 :0
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 34 35