Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | GladeKeeper WaterColor. Critiques Wanted
1 2
I'd love some critiques on a warm-up watercolor drawing! This is the first time I've tried this style. No need to ping! Also, I made a mistake and saved it as a jpg. Feel free to use this if you want. [img]https://i.imgur.com/UF9ksZB.png[/img]
I'd love some critiques on a warm-up watercolor drawing! This is the first time I've tried this style. No need to ping!

Also, I made a mistake and saved it as a jpg. Feel free to use this if you want.

UF9ksZB.png
I love this! Adorable smile, lovely colors, just pretty all together!
I love this! Adorable smile, lovely colors, just pretty all together!
art shop|he/it/they
QhNru0g.png
This is beautiful! Will you be making a full set of deities?
This is beautiful! Will you be making a full set of deities?
Heard they're reforming the Dawnguard...Vampire hunters!
@crystallarium I plan on making all the deities! If you want to request one in specific I can draw it before the others if you'd like!
@crystallarium I plan on making all the deities! If you want to request one in specific I can draw it before the others if you'd like!
@Wolfskin could you do the Earth one? I just transferred over UwU
@Wolfskin could you do the Earth one? I just transferred over UwU
@crystallarium Alright! I'll get to work on him when I have the time!
@crystallarium Alright! I'll get to work on him when I have the time!
@Wolfskin awesome! Thank you <3
@Wolfskin awesome! Thank you <3
I'm just gonna jump on the 'this is an awesome piece of work' bandwagon, unfortunately I don't know enough, nor have enough experience in this style to really critique anything, but I hope you keep up the good work!
I'm just gonna jump on the 'this is an awesome piece of work' bandwagon, unfortunately I don't know enough, nor have enough experience in this style to really critique anything, but I hope you keep up the good work!
I'd love to be pinged when you do the other deities; the Gladekeeper is really gorgeous! ^^
I'd love to be pinged when you do the other deities; the Gladekeeper is really gorgeous! ^^
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
b u m p, also if anyone in nature flight would like to use it in any of their flight exclusive forum boards(Idk like festival organization or anything really) I'd love to see what you use it for!
b u m p, also if anyone in nature flight would like to use it in any of their flight exclusive forum boards(Idk like festival organization or anything really) I'd love to see what you use it for!
1 2