Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free lore blurbs!! [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Howlerwolf Here's your blurb! Feel free to use this on Trevor's bio w/ credit to me n _ n [br] [quote=Trevor]He lived much of his life in a darkness he knew too well. While his loss of sight troubled him greatly, as it would to anyone who loved seeing the world with vivid clarity as he did, he never let this stop him from being an endless source of joy to others around him — particularly to the little hatchlings who adored and revered him. But he, too, cannot always stop sadness from gripping his heart. When he could see nothing but the colour of a starless night sky, he often wished that he had taken the time to watch the sun set, or woken up a little earlier just to watch the sun rise. He wanted to see the sun’s rays in all their glory for one last time — he longed for midnight to pass. And when Lova entered his life, she was so bright, so brilliant, that it flooded the darkness in his eyes with her radiance like the crack of dawn. For the first time, his heart — once filled with a sorrow he kept to himself — felt light.[/quote]
@Howlerwolf

Here's your blurb! Feel free to use this on Trevor's bio w/ credit to me n _ n

Trevor wrote:
He lived much of his life in a darkness he knew too well. While his loss of sight troubled him greatly, as it would to anyone who loved seeing the world with vivid clarity as he did, he never let this stop him from being an endless source of joy to others around him — particularly to the little hatchlings who adored and revered him. But he, too, cannot always stop sadness from gripping his heart. When he could see nothing but the colour of a starless night sky, he often wished that he had taken the time to watch the sun set, or woken up a little earlier just to watch the sun rise. He wanted to see the sun’s rays in all their glory for one last time — he longed for midnight to pass.

And when Lova entered his life, she was so bright, so brilliant, that it flooded the darkness in his eyes with her radiance like the crack of dawn. For the first time, his heart — once filled with a sorrow he kept to himself — felt light.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bury me in burgundy, i just don't care.

toyhouse || medium || insp.
xxxx1316_200px_rochambeau_by_miirshroom-dbp7s7f.png
@Rochambeau [b]Dragon/OC link:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33744592] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/337446/33744592.png[/img] [/url] [b]Does your dragon have existing lore?[/b] No [b]If yes, what lore does it have?[/b] [b]If no, what ideas do you have for this dragon?[/b] Betrayed Shadow, by becoming a double agent for Lightning, but is also a double agent of Lightning for Shadow, basically an agent on neither side for Shadow or Lightning [b]Notes:[/b] Not that I'm aware of [b]Do you agree with my rules in the first post?[/b] Yes [b]Any song recommendations?[/b] Nope
@Rochambeau

Dragon/OC link:
33744592.png

Does your dragon have existing lore? No
If yes, what lore does it have?
If no, what ideas do you have for this dragon? Betrayed Shadow, by becoming a double agent for Lightning, but is also a double agent of Lightning for Shadow, basically an agent on neither side for Shadow or Lightning
Notes: Not that I'm aware of
Do you agree with my rules in the first post? Yes
Any song recommendations? Nope
TeYGx5x.pngjXBxdgJ.pngeZ8WjnI.png

giphy.gif
[/quote]
3416108_AqztmatTPytbOt2.pngJegL4TC.png
@Sebaschan

Ooo! What a lovely dragon. I'll see what I can do! n _ n And funnily enough, I have Siames' 'The Wolf' on replay x)! I'll take a listen your other song reccs soon :3

@Paxportal27

Ooo! FoB's Immortals is so good... I've noted down your request c:

Oh! Would you also be able to edit your post and fill out this form? Just so I can keep track n _ n

@Tala2121

I think I can make her a messenger! I'll let you know otherwise; I've noted down your request :3 I'll also take a listen at Bunyan's stuff soon!

@knifedad

Ooo! I love her. I'll hope to do her justice n _ n And thanks for the song rec! I definitely write best with music, so this is awesome.

I love your username sm

@Destemona

Super lovely art! I'll see what I can do for him :3 I'll definitely check out those bands! And I assure you, I also have weird tastes in music, so you're not alone :')

@Rave31

Awesome! Thanks for filling out the form. I'll see what I can do!!
@Sebaschan

Ooo! What a lovely dragon. I'll see what I can do! n _ n And funnily enough, I have Siames' 'The Wolf' on replay x)! I'll take a listen your other song reccs soon :3

@Paxportal27

Ooo! FoB's Immortals is so good... I've noted down your request c:

Oh! Would you also be able to edit your post and fill out this form? Just so I can keep track n _ n

@Tala2121

I think I can make her a messenger! I'll let you know otherwise; I've noted down your request :3 I'll also take a listen at Bunyan's stuff soon!

@knifedad

Ooo! I love her. I'll hope to do her justice n _ n And thanks for the song rec! I definitely write best with music, so this is awesome.

I love your username sm

@Destemona

Super lovely art! I'll see what I can do for him :3 I'll definitely check out those bands! And I assure you, I also have weird tastes in music, so you're not alone :')

@Rave31

Awesome! Thanks for filling out the form. I'll see what I can do!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

@Rochambeau

(didn't realize there was a form, oops! I must've glossed over it -.-')

Dragon/OC link: Immortal
If yes, what lore does it have? N/A
If no, what ideas do you have for this dragon? Immortal is named for the song 'Immortals' by Fall Out Boy. She's a tough girl and she can be a bit of a loner but is very social when talked to. She likes to appear menacing, but she's really kind hearted and willing to help others when needed.
Notes: Have fun with it!
Do you agree with my rules in the first post? Yes and I'm guessing you're okay with me using it in her bio (with credit to you of course!)
Any song recommendations? Linkin Park's album One More Light. I'm obsessed with it and all of it is so good!
@Rochambeau

(didn't realize there was a form, oops! I must've glossed over it -.-')

Dragon/OC link: Immortal
If yes, what lore does it have? N/A
If no, what ideas do you have for this dragon? Immortal is named for the song 'Immortals' by Fall Out Boy. She's a tough girl and she can be a bit of a loner but is very social when talked to. She likes to appear menacing, but she's really kind hearted and willing to help others when needed.
Notes: Have fun with it!
Do you agree with my rules in the first post? Yes and I'm guessing you're okay with me using it in her bio (with credit to you of course!)
Any song recommendations? Linkin Park's album One More Light. I'm obsessed with it and all of it is so good!
2172295b9523468118b7cd8b69c4ab8c.gif
@Rochambeau Could you do a little blurb on this weirdo? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33567957] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/335680/33567957_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd like for you to base it upon her lore, which I wrote myself. Maybe you could write the blurb as someone else's opinion of her? You can do whatever you want, though.
@Rochambeau Could you do a little blurb on this weirdo?

33567957_350.png

I'd like for you to base it upon her lore, which I wrote myself. Maybe you could write the blurb as someone else's opinion of her? You can do whatever you want, though.
20 | He/him | +2 FR time
@Paxportal27

Not a problem at all! I really should make it more obvious from the get go n _ n! Thanks for that; I've noted down your request c:

@CHINCHINLOVER

Haha! What a lovely dragon x)!! I can definitely do her, but I have to ask: did you want it to be kind of serious or funny? I can do either, but I can't guarantee that my funny writing is any good :3

Either way, would you be able to fill out this form just so I can keep track of things? <3
@Paxportal27

Not a problem at all! I really should make it more obvious from the get go n _ n! Thanks for that; I've noted down your request c:

@CHINCHINLOVER

Haha! What a lovely dragon x)!! I can definitely do her, but I have to ask: did you want it to be kind of serious or funny? I can do either, but I can't guarantee that my funny writing is any good :3

Either way, would you be able to fill out this form just so I can keep track of things? <3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

@Rochambeau It could be a mixture of funny and serious. Just do whatever feels natural, I guess. And yes, I can fill out the form.
@Rochambeau It could be a mixture of funny and serious. Just do whatever feels natural, I guess. And yes, I can fill out the form.
20 | He/him | +2 FR time
@Rochambeau [b]Dragon/OC link:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33567957] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/335680/33567957_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Does your dragon have existing lore?[/b] Yes [b]If yes, what lore does it have?[/b] You can just tell me to check its bio. [b]If no, what ideas do you have for this dragon?[/b] You're welcome to be as vague or as specific as you want! You can also just tell me to write what I want, but I warn you that your dragon will most likely have a huge, huge ego. [b]Notes:[/b] None, really. I guess you can just write whatever feels right for Hannah. [b]Do you agree with my rules in the first post?[/b] Yes, of course. [b]Any song recommendations?[/b] I'm not sure; we may have different music tastes. I guess, if you haven't discovered it, try hip hop? I'm fond of Nicki Minaj, Cupcakke, Kendrick Lamar, Pink Guy, Rihanna, Beyoncé, and a few others. I'm not sure what to suggest.
@Rochambeau

Dragon/OC link:
33567957_350.png

Does your dragon have existing lore? Yes
If yes, what lore does it have? You can just tell me to check its bio.
If no, what ideas do you have for this dragon? You're welcome to be as vague or as specific as you want! You can also just tell me to write what I want, but I warn you that your dragon will most likely have a huge, huge ego.
Notes: None, really. I guess you can just write whatever feels right for Hannah.
Do you agree with my rules in the first post? Yes, of course.
Any song recommendations? I'm not sure; we may have different music tastes. I guess, if you haven't discovered it, try hip hop? I'm fond of Nicki Minaj, Cupcakke, Kendrick Lamar, Pink Guy, Rihanna, Beyoncé, and a few others. I'm not sure what to suggest.
20 | He/him | +2 FR time
@CHINCHINLOVER

Lovely! I've noted your request down c: And I'll definitely check out those artists! n _ n
@CHINCHINLOVER

Lovely! I've noted your request down c: And I'll definitely check out those artists! n _ n
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

@Howlerwolf Here's a little blurb for Valentia! :') [br] [quote=Valentia]To Valentia, everything seemed brighter whenever Lancelot was near. While she was never one to keep her thoughts to herself, preferring to tell others what was on her mind rather than letting them fester, she didn’t have the courage to tell Lancelot how she felt. What could she say to a man, so brave and agreeable, who shone with such gentle and calming light that anyone in his presence was instantly filled with happiness? How she loved him so, and how she yearned to tell him; but for now, she remains at a distant, waiting patiently for the moment when they’ll meet again.[/quote]
@Howlerwolf

Here's a little blurb for Valentia! :')

Valentia wrote:
To Valentia, everything seemed brighter whenever Lancelot was near. While she was never one to keep her thoughts to herself, preferring to tell others what was on her mind rather than letting them fester, she didn’t have the courage to tell Lancelot how she felt. What could she say to a man, so brave and agreeable, who shone with such gentle and calming light that anyone in his presence was instantly filled with happiness? How she loved him so, and how she yearned to tell him; but for now, she remains at a distant, waiting patiently for the moment when they’ll meet again.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 2 3 4 5 6 7