Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 239 240 241 242 243 ... 247 248
@Aetherstorm EEEE THE PRETTY BEBE HAS ARRIVED! Im glad you stuck with Jayden, its a really good name~~
@Aetherstorm EEEE THE PRETTY BEBE HAS ARRIVED! Im glad you stuck with Jayden, its a really good name~~
signature_by_cas_a_fras-dcled6c.gif
[center][Item=discipline] (I have decided that something bad will happen whenever I get one of these. Like, always. Even if I flip tails. Not always death, but… usually doom and destruction and stuff.) [b]Day 183:[/b] Aiden leapt aside as a hunk of cement plummeted to the ground, shattering itself to bits upon impact with the smooth, dark floor. The mirror turned to face Ratchet, who was a shivering, trembling mess on the cool stone beneath their talons, and had to bite his own tongue to resist the urge to grab his shoulders and pull him beneath the protective covering of his wings. [B]“Come on,”[/b] Aiden hissed to the trembling skydancer. He started and glanced up with his coruscating, dark purple irises at the sound of Aiden's voice and the telltale heat against his feathers. When Ratchet didn't move, Aiden lashed his tail impatiently, shooting a nervous glance at the crumbling ceiling. [B]“Come on, we need to go!”[/b] Krait's dark red and black striped claws suddenly reached over and lifted Ratchet to his feet. [B]“Yeah, you two have to get away.”[/b] He growled, his own spinning eyes flashing with concern as his gaze passed over the two dragonets. [B]“They're doing this because of us. You two can still escape with your lives.”[/b] [B]“W-wait, I… I don't wanna go yet!”[/b] Ratchet squeaked, nabbing Krait's talons with his own tiny claws before he could pull them out of reach. [B]“We were supposed to wait!”[/b] His desperate, circling eyes flicked over to Aiden. [b]“I didn't want to leave so soon!”[/b] [B]“You have to, little buddy, okay?”[/b] Krait hissed back quickly, voice hitching oddly as he glanced up at the crumbling ceiling. Bits of it have already begun to shoot for the ground like falling stars, spitting little pebbles like burning sparks. [B]“Both Genesis and I want you to survive. If they're doing this, it's [i]our[/i] fault. You two need to run.”[/b] Aiden and Ratchet shared a look between them full of both resentment and worry, the mirror's talons instinctively twitching as another rumble rocked the dark stone room like a crib. The young skydancer opened his mouth again. [B]“But—”[/b] [B]“Just [i]go[/i]!”[/b] Genesis shouted, leaping out of the way as a chunk of rock nearly struck her head, her shimmering white feathers ruffled and smeared with dust. [B]“We'll be—”[/b] With a bone-rattling [i]crack[/i] the ground split open beneath her curved, pearlescent claws, and in the blur of white like a shower of cascading pearls the skydancer vanished into the dark abyss below, which swallowed her hungrily like the toothy maw of a massive beast. With the sound of crunching rocks and splitting stone, the crack slid shut again, just as easily as it had opened. [B]“[i]No[/i]!”[/b] Ratchet screamed, leaping forward, claws outstretched as though he could reach into the air and pull the skydancer back out into the open with nothing more than a thought. [B]“No. No. No, she can't… she can't leave! Let me go! [I]No[/i]!”[/b] Krait had lunged forward and grabbed Ratchet's wings, pinning the writhing, struggling hatchling to the floor as he wailed and fought against the spiral's firm grip. Krait did not relent, though his eyes suddenly seemed glossy and… weird. [B]“You, kid,”[/b] He suddenly growled, spinning eyes flashing as they shot up to Aiden's face. [B]“You have to take him. You have to take him and [i]go[/I]. Get out of here so you'll never have to see this cursed place again.”[/b] [B]“Okay, but…”[/b] Aiden started, cringing away as Krait lifted tiny little Ratchet off the ground and held him out as though expecting Aiden to take the hatchling from his claws. [B]“But how do I—”[/b] [B]“Just [i]go[/i]!”[/b] He cried, thrusting Ratched forward. Aiden had to leap back to make sure the hatchling didn’t stumbled into his sizzling scales, causing the skydancer to land on the floor with a sad little [i]oof[/i] and a poof of dust. A small, jagged stone hurtled itself through the air and collided with the side of Krait's head with a sharp [i]crack[/i]. The spiral's body collapsed like a limp noodle. Aiden wanted to pull Ratchet away. He wanted to cry or muster up a feeling apart from fear, but he [i]couldn't[/I]. He could only stand and watch as Ratchet stared down at Krait's still shape, any screams he might have spared after Genesis drying on his tongue. In a fit of uncontrollable fear and impulse, Aiden's claws shot out just as the stone floor beneath him lurched like a massive dog shaking it's fur, grabbing Ratchet by the shoulders and pulling him towards the dark tunnel on the other end of the room. The tiny skydancer look of grief and crumbling hope vanished beneath a scream of pain as smoke began curling from his feathers, singed beneath Aiden's scorching claws. [B]“I'm sorry,”[/b] Aiden choked out, imagining that this would be the perfect time for tears to streak down his face if they didn't evaporate before they reached his eyes. The young mirror continued pulling Ratchet towards the darkened tunnel, forcing himself to tune out the skydancer pained, grief-stricken wails. [B]“I'm so sorry.”[/b][/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit @Millapede85 @russmond @Tirtouga678[/size] I'm sorry, this was supposed to come out three days ago [emoji=spiral scared]

(I have decided that something bad will happen whenever I get one of these. Like, always. Even if I flip tails. Not always death, but… usually doom and destruction and stuff.)

Day 183:
Aiden leapt aside as a hunk of cement plummeted to the ground, shattering itself to bits upon impact with the smooth, dark floor. The mirror turned to face Ratchet, who was a shivering, trembling mess on the cool stone beneath their talons, and had to bite his own tongue to resist the urge to grab his shoulders and pull him beneath the protective covering of his wings.

“Come on,” Aiden hissed to the trembling skydancer. He started and glanced up with his coruscating, dark purple irises at the sound of Aiden's voice and the telltale heat against his feathers. When Ratchet didn't move, Aiden lashed his tail impatiently, shooting a nervous glance at the crumbling ceiling. “Come on, we need to go!”

Krait's dark red and black striped claws suddenly reached over and lifted Ratchet to his feet. “Yeah, you two have to get away.” He growled, his own spinning eyes flashing with concern as his gaze passed over the two dragonets. “They're doing this because of us. You two can still escape with your lives.”

“W-wait, I… I don't wanna go yet!” Ratchet squeaked, nabbing Krait's talons with his own tiny claws before he could pull them out of reach. “We were supposed to wait!” His desperate, circling eyes flicked over to Aiden. “I didn't want to leave so soon!”

“You have to, little buddy, okay?” Krait hissed back quickly, voice hitching oddly as he glanced up at the crumbling ceiling. Bits of it have already begun to shoot for the ground like falling stars, spitting little pebbles like burning sparks. “Both Genesis and I want you to survive. If they're doing this, it's our fault. You two need to run.”

Aiden and Ratchet shared a look between them full of both resentment and worry, the mirror's talons instinctively twitching as another rumble rocked the dark stone room like a crib. The young skydancer opened his mouth again. “But—”

“Just go!” Genesis shouted, leaping out of the way as a chunk of rock nearly struck her head, her shimmering white feathers ruffled and smeared with dust. “We'll be—”

With a bone-rattling crack the ground split open beneath her curved, pearlescent claws, and in the blur of white like a shower of cascading pearls the skydancer vanished into the dark abyss below, which swallowed her hungrily like the toothy maw of a massive beast.

With the sound of crunching rocks and splitting stone, the crack slid shut again, just as easily as it had opened.

No!” Ratchet screamed, leaping forward, claws outstretched as though he could reach into the air and pull the skydancer back out into the open with nothing more than a thought. “No. No. No, she can't… she can't leave! Let me go! No!”

Krait had lunged forward and grabbed Ratchet's wings, pinning the writhing, struggling hatchling to the floor as he wailed and fought against the spiral's firm grip. Krait did not relent, though his eyes suddenly seemed glossy and… weird.

“You, kid,” He suddenly growled, spinning eyes flashing as they shot up to Aiden's face. “You have to take him. You have to take him and go. Get out of here so you'll never have to see this cursed place again.”

“Okay, but…” Aiden started, cringing away as Krait lifted tiny little Ratchet off the ground and held him out as though expecting Aiden to take the hatchling from his claws. “But how do I—”

“Just go!” He cried, thrusting Ratched forward. Aiden had to leap back to make sure the hatchling didn’t stumbled into his sizzling scales, causing the skydancer to land on the floor with a sad little oof and a poof of dust.

A small, jagged stone hurtled itself through the air and collided with the side of Krait's head with a sharp crack.

The spiral's body collapsed like a limp noodle.

Aiden wanted to pull Ratchet away. He wanted to cry or muster up a feeling apart from fear, but he couldn't. He could only stand and watch as Ratchet stared down at Krait's still shape, any screams he might have spared after Genesis drying on his tongue.

In a fit of uncontrollable fear and impulse, Aiden's claws shot out just as the stone floor beneath him lurched like a massive dog shaking it's fur, grabbing Ratchet by the shoulders and pulling him towards the dark tunnel on the other end of the room.

The tiny skydancer look of grief and crumbling hope vanished beneath a scream of pain as smoke began curling from his feathers, singed beneath Aiden's scorching claws.

“I'm sorry,” Aiden choked out, imagining that this would be the perfect time for tears to streak down his face if they didn't evaporate before they reached his eyes. The young mirror continued pulling Ratchet towards the darkened tunnel, forcing himself to tune out the skydancer pained, grief-stricken wails.

“I'm so sorry.”

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit @Millapede85 @russmond @Tirtouga678
I'm sorry, this was supposed to come out three days ago
@Aetherstorm OW. O W MY HEART

I am not okay.

I like your pfp though

motherwhydidyougivebirthtome
@Aetherstorm OW. O W MY HEART

I am not okay.

I like your pfp though

motherwhydidyougivebirthtome
signature_by_cas_a_fras-dcled6c.gif
@Catkidemma
forsurvivalchild
@Catkidemma
forsurvivalchild
OH NO THIS IS HEARTBREAKING

I just want to add I love your idea of making bad things happen with battle stones. Bring on the drama :3
OH NO THIS IS HEARTBREAKING

I just want to add I love your idea of making bad things happen with battle stones. Bring on the drama :3
tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o2_100.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dcm2381.png3_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tt.pngCorgii.png
@Petall
*cue dramatically swelling music*
@Petall
*cue dramatically swelling music*
I'm so not caught up that I barely even know who Ratchet and Krait and Genesis are, and it still broke my heart. Good writing? T-T

Edit: I found the post where they were introduced :3
I'm so not caught up that I barely even know who Ratchet and Krait and Genesis are, and it still broke my heart. Good writing? T-T

Edit: I found the post where they were introduced :3
NZ8D4KR.png
I edit my posts too much because grammar and fixing things that don't sound right. You have been warned. ^^

Read my Timelocke! I update it with story almost every day!
@SpiceCookie Thanks! Sometimes my 'writing' is just me smashing and crying because life XP I haven't been entierly caught up on your pinkerlocke either, but I plan to be soon! [emoji=spiral happy]
@SpiceCookie
Thanks! Sometimes my 'writing' is just me smashing and crying because life XP I haven't been entierly caught up on your pinkerlocke either, but I plan to be soon!
[center][item=Waterlogged Boot] [b]Day 184:[/b] Lupé let out a faint yelp of shock as three dragons bursted into the clearing like burglars knocking down a door. Well, at least two of them were dragons. [B]"Hi Lupé!!!!"[/b] Kasper cried happily in his small, baby-ish voice as he dangled from a cloud of smoke, giggling so hard as he spun through the air like a butterfly he could hardly get words out of his mouth. [B]"Do you have a kitty? I heard a kitty!"[/b] Lupé blinked at him wordlessly, feeling the cat sitting on his head like a warm little flurry donut hat cuddle against his horns and begin to purr. A smile subconsciously crept onto his face. The cloud of fog suddenly dropped Kasper to the floor with a little oof, just before it lurched forward and materialized into an electric-blue imperial who thudded to the ground beside Lupé with such force the ground shook beneath their talons. [B]"Who are you."[/b] Fog growled with her strangely monotonous voice. [B]"Don't touch them."[/b] The stranger, a striking purple spiral with empty eyes that flashed like opals, recoiled from her as though she'd stung them with acid. [B]"I mean no harm!"[/b] They insisted in a soft, warped voice that sounded as though they'd stolen the words from the mouths of other dragons and strung together to form sentences. [B]"I come because of the ate-ear-real."[/b] [B]"What's a earreal?"[/B] Kasper asked, smiling as he tipped his head back to meet the glassy eyes of the ethereal stranger, dirt smudged on his nose. [B]"Can you eat it? Is it [I]tasty[/I]?"[/B] The spiral shook their head. [B]"No. Ate-earreal."[/b] They said again, nodding toward Lupé, who stared back with a dazed expression. [B]"Ate-earreal. Magic animals. Cat."[/b] Kasper started beaming, oblivious to the slightly confused frown that had begun to flicker over Fog's face. [b]"Your cat is magic, Lupé!"[/b] He squeaked excitedly, practically bouncing up and down. [B]"You have a magic cat!"[/b] The stranger suddenly smiled. [B]"Lupé."[/b] [B]"We do not have any Aetherial creatures here."[/b] Fog mumbled, stepping forward. She didn't lash her tail, but it still swept through the air like an agitated gust of wind, nearly bashing the side of Kasper's cheerful head. [B]"Go away."[/b] The stranger continued to smile, now clapping their hands together out of joy. [B]"Aetherial!"[/b] They proclaimed happily, practically plucking the word from Fog's lips. The imperial scowled deeply, narrowing her electric blue eyes. [B]"We do not have any Aetherial."[/b] She insisted, ruffling her glittering wings. [B]"Go away. They are young. They do not need to know about the Aetherial."[/b] The stranger ignored her, jabbing their lustrous purple head, adorned with a gleaming crown and banners embroidered with silver threads hanging over their horns, towards Lupé. [b]"But that is an Aetherial."[/b] The spiral insisted gently with their odd way of speaking, as though seizing random dragons' words and weaving them together in a haphazard tapestry. [b]"I can not leave. Not when there is an Aetherial."[/b] Fog didn't exactly [i]scowl[/i], per se. She simply frowned disapprovingly as though that would make the stranger feel ashamed enough to turn around and leave the way they'd barged into their lives as though they were wielding a pair of nunchucks. [b]"Name."[/b] She demanded, not even bothering to ask a question as her tail flicked disapprovingly over the ground like a cat's. [b]"Give us your name."[/b] [b]"I do not have a… a mortal name."[/b] The stranger said, pausing to think of their words before speaking them aloud, like a hatchling choosing the tastiest cricket or the shiniest apple. [b]"Then choose one."[/b] Fog muttered bitterly, eyes darting down to Kasper as he patted her talons as though banging on a set of drums, a goofy grin spreading across his face. A momentary look of indecision crossed the stranger's face, their empty, shimmering eyes looking past the trees, the sky, into who knew what beyond. Then they smiled and opened their mouth, revealing rows of gleaming white, pointy teeth and a slimy purple tongue that writhed in their mouth like a snake of shadows. [b]"Ryu."[/b] [b]"Ryu is not a name."[/b] Fog protested grumpily, frowning more deeply now. The stranger shook their head, the smile on their face completely contrasting the expression on the Imperial's. [b]"Yes it is."[/b] The spiral insisted. [b]"A name from the ancient ages. A name for dragons in a language that belonged to the…"[/b] They paused again, narrowing their misty eyes. [b]"To the [i]humans[/i], before the Arcanist was born and kachow-ed them all from history."[/b] [B]"Humans?"[/b] Fog echoed incredulously. Kasper giggled, unknowingly crushing a little yellow flower beneath his talons as he thrummed at the floor with his tiny, pale talons. [B]"Hoomans!"[/b] He squealed happily, wagging his tufted tail like a puppy. Ryu smiled again, flashing their teeth, each of which glowed like a distant star. [B]"I don't trust you."[/b] Fog growled, gently nudging Kasper closer to her side. [B]"Humans never existed."[/b] Then Ryu frowned. It was almost scary. The shadows seemed to swell around them like a hungry beast, but were quickly beat back by a faded white light that seemed to seep from the spiral's gleaming purple scales. [B]"Then let me prove it to you."[/b] With a gleam of their iridescent, amethyst-purple scales, Ryu turned and dove back into the trees with the grace if a dove, their long, noodle-like body quickly swallowed up by the shadows. Fog only hesitated for five and a half heartbeats, stealing glances at the two hatchlings at her feet, one of which had a cat on his head, before gently lifting them both off the ground with her large talons and seating them on her back. With Kasper warbling excitedly like a thrush as he clung to her sparkling mane, Fog stepped to forward, following in the mystical stranger's steps.[/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit @Millapede85 @russmond @Tirtouga678[/size] The handsome purple stranger has finally been named!! As you can probably guess, I've been using a lot of the site's official lore to build this tiny lil' plot. You know, with the deities being real and the habitats of all the Beastclans? It's fun! Like fanfiction, except… not XP

Day 184:
Lupé let out a faint yelp of shock as three dragons bursted into the clearing like burglars knocking down a door. Well, at least two of them were dragons.

"Hi Lupé!!!!" Kasper cried happily in his small, baby-ish voice as he dangled from a cloud of smoke, giggling so hard as he spun through the air like a butterfly he could hardly get words out of his mouth. "Do you have a kitty? I heard a kitty!"

Lupé blinked at him wordlessly, feeling the cat sitting on his head like a warm little flurry donut hat cuddle against his horns and begin to purr. A smile subconsciously crept onto his face.

The cloud of fog suddenly dropped Kasper to the floor with a little oof, just before it lurched forward and materialized into an electric-blue imperial who thudded to the ground beside Lupé with such force the ground shook beneath their talons.

"Who are you." Fog growled with her strangely monotonous voice. "Don't touch them."

The stranger, a striking purple spiral with empty eyes that flashed like opals, recoiled from her as though she'd stung them with acid. "I mean no harm!" They insisted in a soft, warped voice that sounded as though they'd stolen the words from the mouths of other dragons and strung together to form sentences. "I come because of the ate-ear-real."

"What's a earreal?" Kasper asked, smiling as he tipped his head back to meet the glassy eyes of the ethereal stranger, dirt smudged on his nose. "Can you eat it? Is it tasty?"

The spiral shook their head. "No. Ate-earreal." They said again, nodding toward Lupé, who stared back with a dazed expression. "Ate-earreal. Magic animals. Cat."

Kasper started beaming, oblivious to the slightly confused frown that had begun to flicker over Fog's face. "Your cat is magic, Lupé!" He squeaked excitedly, practically bouncing up and down. "You have a magic cat!"

The stranger suddenly smiled. "Lupé."

"We do not have any Aetherial creatures here." Fog mumbled, stepping forward. She didn't lash her tail, but it still swept through the air like an agitated gust of wind, nearly bashing the side of Kasper's cheerful head. "Go away."

The stranger continued to smile, now clapping their hands together out of joy. "Aetherial!" They proclaimed happily, practically plucking the word from Fog's lips. The imperial scowled deeply, narrowing her electric blue eyes.

"We do not have any Aetherial." She insisted, ruffling her glittering wings. "Go away. They are young. They do not need to know about the Aetherial." The stranger ignored her, jabbing their lustrous purple head, adorned with a gleaming crown and banners embroidered with silver threads hanging over their horns, towards Lupé.

"But that is an Aetherial." The spiral insisted gently with their odd way of speaking, as though seizing random dragons' words and weaving them together in a haphazard tapestry. "I can not leave. Not when there is an Aetherial."

Fog didn't exactly scowl, per se. She simply frowned disapprovingly as though that would make the stranger feel ashamed enough to turn around and leave the way they'd barged into their lives as though they were wielding a pair of nunchucks.

"Name." She demanded, not even bothering to ask a question as her tail flicked disapprovingly over the ground like a cat's. "Give us your name."

"I do not have a… a mortal name." The stranger said, pausing to think of their words before speaking them aloud, like a hatchling choosing the tastiest cricket or the shiniest apple. "Then choose one." Fog muttered bitterly, eyes darting down to Kasper as he patted her talons as though banging on a set of drums, a goofy grin spreading across his face.

A momentary look of indecision crossed the stranger's face, their empty, shimmering eyes looking past the trees, the sky, into who knew what beyond. Then they smiled and opened their mouth, revealing rows of gleaming white, pointy teeth and a slimy purple tongue that writhed in their mouth like a snake of shadows. "Ryu."

"Ryu is not a name." Fog protested grumpily, frowning more deeply now. The stranger shook their head, the smile on their face completely contrasting the expression on the Imperial's. "Yes it is." The spiral insisted. "A name from the ancient ages. A name for dragons in a language that belonged to the…" They paused again, narrowing their misty eyes. "To the humans, before the Arcanist was born and kachow-ed them all from history."

"Humans?" Fog echoed incredulously. Kasper giggled, unknowingly crushing a little yellow flower beneath his talons as he thrummed at the floor with his tiny, pale talons. "Hoomans!" He squealed happily, wagging his tufted tail like a puppy.

Ryu smiled again, flashing their teeth, each of which glowed like a distant star. "I don't trust you." Fog growled, gently nudging Kasper closer to her side. "Humans never existed."

Then Ryu frowned. It was almost scary. The shadows seemed to swell around them like a hungry beast, but were quickly beat back by a faded white light that seemed to seep from the spiral's gleaming purple scales.

"Then let me prove it to you."

With a gleam of their iridescent, amethyst-purple scales, Ryu turned and dove back into the trees with the grace if a dove, their long, noodle-like body quickly swallowed up by the shadows.

Fog only hesitated for five and a half heartbeats, stealing glances at the two hatchlings at her feet, one of which had a cat on his head, before gently lifting them both off the ground with her large talons and seating them on her back.

With Kasper warbling excitedly like a thrush as he clung to her sparkling mane, Fog stepped to forward, following in the mystical stranger's steps.

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit @Millapede85 @russmond @Tirtouga678
The handsome purple stranger has finally been named!! As you can probably guess, I've been using a lot of the site's official lore to build this tiny lil' plot. You know, with the deities being real and the habitats of all the Beastclans? It's fun! Like fanfiction, except… not XP
Oooooooo humans! This is fascinating, I can't wait to learn more!
Oooooooo humans! This is fascinating, I can't wait to learn more!
tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o2_100.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dcm2381.png3_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tt.pngCorgii.png
1 2 ... 239 240 241 242 243 ... 247 248