Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 228 229 230 231 232 ... 247 248
@Aetherstorm I know, it's just that I'm a bit ticked off but the funny thing is that we all almost have the same vista images XD XP
(But gotta admit it's a very cool one and pretty)
@Aetherstorm I know, it's just that I'm a bit ticked off but the funny thing is that we all almost have the same vista images XD XP
(But gotta admit it's a very cool one and pretty)
Inspirational Quotes of Everyone!:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2463243
"Where there's a quote there's a story."
(inspired by MeraHunt)
@Aetherstorm

OOF BIG UPDATE

the mysterious dragon returns... nooooo

Hope Romeo and Juno are safe! D:
@Aetherstorm

OOF BIG UPDATE

the mysterious dragon returns... nooooo

Hope Romeo and Juno are safe! D:
2019-08-22.png
@Aetherstorm

hi i have three new gen ones, but my life could probably be considered hell due to very bad mold problems, the fact that i'm allergic to said mold, and WRITER'S BLOCK WHEN I FEEL THE NEED TO GET AT LEAST ONE CHAPTER DONE ON MY 5+ STORIES

@Aetherstorm

hi i have three new gen ones, but my life could probably be considered hell due to very bad mold problems, the fact that i'm allergic to said mold, and WRITER'S BLOCK WHEN I FEEL THE NEED TO GET AT LEAST ONE CHAPTER DONE ON MY 5+ STORIES

[center][Item=Dolomite Geode] (AAAAAAAAAAAAA IT'S HATCHING DAY!!!!) [b]Day 170:[/b] At first, the eggs were quiet and still. Well, save for the constant, unnatural vibrating, but that was completely normal. Then the one in the middle, the smallest egg of all, started shaking. Vigorously. As if some invisible dragnet had picked it up from the outside and started shaking it around like a toy. Lost was the first to notice, clearly. She was constantly watching the nest, so when the first started shaking she completely flipped out. [b]"Arion!"[/b] She called into the woods, flaring her wings. [b]"Arion, they're hatching!"[/b] of course, it took about two seconds for the spiral to lunge out of the woods and coil up at his mate's side, his large, blue eyes fixated on the nest. [b]"Uh. . . . w-what should we call them?"[/b] He stammered suddenly, reaching out to curl his claws around Lost's talons. [b]"We haven't thought of names yet!"[/b] [b]"I don't know!"[/b] Lost cried, leaning into him. She was panicking, looking like she was caught between crying and bursting into laughter. The eggs shook harder, the dragonet inside fighting vigorously to escape. Then it shattered, and both dragons flinched away in surprise. Before them sat a teeny tiny pearlcatcher with the top of his eggshell still balancing precariously on the top of his head, peeking up at them with eyes the color of sunlit moss. A shimmering mane ran down from the crown of his head, all along his back to a gleaming tuft as his tail, coated with egg gloop, which, honestly, just made his mane glow brighter. His very scales echoed the pattern that Arion bore, except in a far lighter shade of blue that mirrored the color of fresh snow. His wings shimmered with iridescence in the light that seeped into the forest, large cracks of gleaming amethysts snaking across his body. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=3&bodygene=20&breed=4&element=3&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=111&tertgene=17&winggene=1&wings=14&auth=67059e89eb0807710108a987f21e50b4ca24745f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Lost and Arion took a moment to stare at their new son in wonder, the air leached from their lungs as the little pearlcatcher gazed up at them with his large, dark green eyes. [b]"He. . . he's beautiful."[/b] Lost murmured quietly, slowly letting Arion's claws slide out of her grip as she reached for the tiny hatching. He cooed affectionately and twitched his tail across the soft grass as Lost reached for him, startling the older pearlcatcher and causing her to flinch away. Arion chuckled. [b]"Calm down."[/b] He mused to her. [b]"He's not going to hurt you. See?"[/b] He added, reaching out and gently brushing the remains of the eggshell of the hatchling's head. He warbled and giggled happily, rocking foreward on his uneven talons as he groped for his father's talons. Arion smiled warmly and obliged, curling his claws around the little one's waist and hoisting him up into the air. Lost stared in awe at the tiny pearlcatcher as he giggled and flailed his wings, momentarily speechless. [b]"But. . . the eggs. . ."[/b] She started hoarsely. [b]"They were. . . they were shade-touched. Why does he look so. . . healthy?"[/b] Arion sighed and shook his head, gently setting the dragonet down at his feet. The hatchling garbled wordlessly and immediately started toying with the spiral's, grabbing it with his slick, tiny claws and gnawing on it with the tiny stubbles of his teeth. [b]"The eggshell rarely defines the hatchling, Lost."[/b] Arion told her, trying not to smile at how the hatchling had now flopped over his tail like a slug. [b]"You shouldn't be scared of him. He's your dragonet, after all."[/b] Lost hesitated before a smile slowly started creeping onto her face. [b]"W-what should his name be?"[/b] She asked curiously, bending her head down to peer straight into her hatchling's eyes. He turned and caught her gaze, cooing joyfully as he struggled around in a circle to reach for Lost's shiny snout. Arion laughed. [b]"I was thinking Kasper."[/b] He mused. [b]"This one seems like a goofball."[/b] Before Lost could respond, another egg started shaking, teetering dangerously. It shook, then wobbled, then tumbled straight out of the nest, splitting apart so another tiny, gleaming pearlcatcher dragonet was splayed across the ground, dizzily shaking the bits of eggshell from it's mane. His eyes were the color of pale seafoam, his scales matching that of an amethyst. Filigree patterns of the palest lavender snaked across his snout, his wings glowing a dark, forest green. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=17&bodygene=20&breed=4&element=3&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=137&tertgene=21&winggene=1&wings=9&auth=a00c384c0d6b6142a4f87f06ebf6a939e51bb92c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] However, before any of the other three dragons could do anything more than stare, a shadow started coiling across the ground, quick as lightning and silent as a snake. It coiled itself around the newly hatched dragonet, which stared down at the darkness ensnaring it's claws with a look of silent awe. Lost realized what was happening a second too late. [b]"[i]No![/i]"[/b] She cried, lunging forward. The Shade struck her away with a surge of condensed darkness as real as any pebble or stone, sinking back into the earth as if it was nothing more than water. Then, with a last, ominous curl, the shade surged up and out of the ground like a wave and crashed down on the young hatchling sitting, unprotected, in the middle of the clearing, sweeping it away to who knew where with nothing more than an afterthought. Before Arion could even fit together the pieces of what had just happened, Lost collapsed into his arms, looking like she wanted to cry but couldn't quite force her face into doing it right. [b]"A-Arion."[/b] She started in a meek croak, her arms swung around his neck and her shoulder pressed against Kasper, who saw this as nothing more than a game. [b]"Why? Why did it have t-to. . ."[/b] [b]"Shhh. It wasn't your fault."[/b] He told her firmly, tears threatening to leak from his own eyes. [b]"Don't think that, okay? It was The Shade's fault. It took him. Not you. It's not your fault."[/b] Even Kasper wanted to see his Mommy stop looking so heartbroken. The tiny pearlcatcher spread out his arms with a high-pitched cry of protest, reaching for his mother's face. Lost didn't look up as Kasper's tiny claws brushed her face, though she did look a bit less distraught. Kasper seemed to sense this and fell back into his father's arms, giggling hysterically. Arion couldn't help but smile. It was a sad smile, but still a smile. [b]"Come on, Lost."[/b] He told her gently. [b]"We still need to be there for out other dragonets. We can't just abandon them."[/b] Lost nodded, pulling in a shaky breath as she rose back up to her own feet. [b]"There. . . there's still-"[/b] She was cut off as a cracking sound split the air like a sword slicing through wet paper. The two of them spun around to face the nest, Kasper warbling contentedly in their arms as he played with the scarf wound around Arion's neck. The last egg, if anything, had the most claw-like tattoos ensnaring it's eggshell. One half was dark, as if it'd been dipped in black paint, but the other side had retained it's pale green, patterned complexion. Now a thin crack had appeared near the top, the very tip of a tiny glimmering claw poking through the shell as the dragonet inside fought to burst free. Then the eggshell broke apart, instantly, just like with the other eggs, as if it had been dropped off a cliff and exploded into a small hatchling with the impact of colliding with the floor. This time, a slender spiral with a pale, silvery complexion was sprawled out on the nest, shaking his narrow head as he clumsily tried to struggle to his feet. He bore metallic purple markings snaking over his scales, similar to his lost brother, and gorgeous amethyst-colored wings accented with hints of color that mirrored the sea. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=4&bodygene=1&breed=7&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=68&tertgene=21&winggene=13&wings=18&auth=fb84d8c0aa3581ac6b23e83b6dff075ea52fd9da&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]"He's beautiful too."[/b] Lost murmured, blinking fiercely as to force the prickling sensation of oncoming tears out of her eyes. She slowly neared the nest, reaching out to let the dragonet twine it's tail around her talons like a coil of smoke. [b]"They. . . they're all so beautiful. Why'd They have to take him?"[/b] Arion slithered up to her side, the young pearlcatcher in his arms bending over curiously to stare at his new brother. [b]"He might not be completely gone."[/b] Arion murmured quietly to his mate, settling an arm across her shoulders. [b]"The same thing happened to you, didn't it? You were snatched away from your family and your siblings. And here you are, safe and sound and. . . m-[i]mostly[/i] happy."[/b] [b]"Well, [i]yes[/i], but. . . The Shade [i]killed[/i] my family."[/b] She reminded him, her eyes fixated on the squirming spiral struggling to lift himself out of his nest. [b]"It. . . it can't look to be killing our clan, can it?"[/b] She added, another dose of fear added to her voice like a splash of cold water to one's face. [b]"No, no, of course not. It wants you on it's side, doesn't it?"[/b] Arion reminded her gently. [b]"Tearing our clan apart wouldn't help it in the least. So, in a way, you've saved the entire clan, haven't you?"[/b] Lost paused, shuffling her feet as the spiral finally managed to sit up and flap his measly wings in excitement. [b]"Yes, but I wouldn't have had to if I'd never have come in the first place."[/b] She reminded him with wide eyes. [b]"So really, it's my entire [i]existence[/]i that's at fault–"[/b] [b]"Hey."[/b] Arion interrupted suddenly. [b]"[i]Nobody[/i] hates you for existing, okay?"[/b] He assured her with a look of grim determination on his face. [b]"You're wanted here. Ask me, ask Jade, ask Aurora. Ask [i]anybody[/i]."[/b] He affectionately nudged the side of her face with his snout. [b]"Now, what should we call this little guy?"[/b] A smile emerged on Lost's face as he gazed at Arion like a sun breaking through a dark, ominous night. [b]"I'm not sure."[/b] She mused, tilting her head sideways. [b]"He kind of seems. . . hauntingly graceful. For a hatchling."[/b] She added quickly with a briefly silly smile. The spiral turned his head up to stare at his parents, his body uncoiling fluidly as he stumbled over the uneven landscape of the nest. [b]"I named Kasper."[/b] Arion reminded her with one of his toothy, charming grins. [b]"I think you should name our 'hauntingly graceful' spiral, don't you?"[/b] Lost laughed, playfully nudging his wing. [b]"If you insist."[/b] She teased with a small, quickly smile, carefully wrapping her arms around the spiral and pulling him into her arms. He ogled at her, his arms tucked in close to his chest and curled tail dangling in the air like a limp vine. [b]"How about Lupe?"[/b] Arion blinked in surprise. [b]"Lupe?"[/b] He echoed, meeting his son's eyes. [b]"That sounds really pretty."[/b] Lost chuckled, poking the spiral hatchling playfully on the nose. [b]"I know it's weird. I just find that it suits him."[/b] She said, smiling sideways as baby Lupe poked a little pink tongue out of his mouth. [b]"No, no, it's perfect!"[/b] Arion assured her, grinning as he sidled up to the pearlcatcher's side. [b]"Kasper and Lupe. The two newest editions to the clan."[/b] Lost laughed lightly, hugging Lupe close to her chest. The spiral cooed happily, gently poking at his mother's scales. [b]"Yes."[/b] She agreed quietly. [b]"They're going to be very happy here."[/b][/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit @Millapede85 @russmond @Tirtouga678[/size] I love my new princes Kasper and Lupe so much!! One poor child didn't make it ;( [size=1][s]. . .or did he?[/size][/s] ONE MORE DAY TILL THE RAFFLE (I [i]swear[/i] I'll do it tomorrow, okay?)

(AAAAAAAAAAAAA IT'S HATCHING DAY!!!!)

Day 170:
At first, the eggs were quiet and still. Well, save for the constant, unnatural vibrating, but that was completely normal.

Then the one in the middle, the smallest egg of all, started shaking. Vigorously. As if some invisible dragnet had picked it up from the outside and started shaking it around like a toy. Lost was the first to notice, clearly. She was constantly watching the nest, so when the first started shaking she completely flipped out.

"Arion!" She called into the woods, flaring her wings. "Arion, they're hatching!" of course, it took about two seconds for the spiral to lunge out of the woods and coil up at his mate's side, his large, blue eyes fixated on the nest. "Uh. . . . w-what should we call them?" He stammered suddenly, reaching out to curl his claws around Lost's talons. "We haven't thought of names yet!"

"I don't know!" Lost cried, leaning into him. She was panicking, looking like she was caught between crying and bursting into laughter. The eggs shook harder, the dragonet inside fighting vigorously to escape. Then it shattered, and both dragons flinched away in surprise.

Before them sat a teeny tiny pearlcatcher with the top of his eggshell still balancing precariously on the top of his head, peeking up at them with eyes the color of sunlit moss. A shimmering mane ran down from the crown of his head, all along his back to a gleaming tuft as his tail, coated with egg gloop, which, honestly, just made his mane glow brighter. His very scales echoed the pattern that Arion bore, except in a far lighter shade of blue that mirrored the color of fresh snow. His wings shimmered with iridescence in the light that seeped into the forest, large cracks of gleaming amethysts snaking across his body.
dragon?age=0&body=3&bodygene=20&breed=4&element=3&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=111&tertgene=17&winggene=1&wings=14&auth=67059e89eb0807710108a987f21e50b4ca24745f&dummyext=prev.png
Lost and Arion took a moment to stare at their new son in wonder, the air leached from their lungs as the little pearlcatcher gazed up at them with his large, dark green eyes. "He. . . he's beautiful." Lost murmured quietly, slowly letting Arion's claws slide out of her grip as she reached for the tiny hatching. He cooed affectionately and twitched his tail across the soft grass as Lost reached for him, startling the older pearlcatcher and causing her to flinch away.

Arion chuckled. "Calm down." He mused to her. "He's not going to hurt you. See?" He added, reaching out and gently brushing the remains of the eggshell of the hatchling's head. He warbled and giggled happily, rocking foreward on his uneven talons as he groped for his father's talons. Arion smiled warmly and obliged, curling his claws around the little one's waist and hoisting him up into the air.

Lost stared in awe at the tiny pearlcatcher as he giggled and flailed his wings, momentarily speechless. "But. . . the eggs. . ." She started hoarsely. "They were. . . they were shade-touched. Why does he look so. . . healthy?"

Arion sighed and shook his head, gently setting the dragonet down at his feet. The hatchling garbled wordlessly and immediately started toying with the spiral's, grabbing it with his slick, tiny claws and gnawing on it with the tiny stubbles of his teeth. "The eggshell rarely defines the hatchling, Lost." Arion told her, trying not to smile at how the hatchling had now flopped over his tail like a slug. "You shouldn't be scared of him. He's your dragonet, after all."

Lost hesitated before a smile slowly started creeping onto her face. "W-what should his name be?" She asked curiously, bending her head down to peer straight into her hatchling's eyes. He turned and caught her gaze, cooing joyfully as he struggled around in a circle to reach for Lost's shiny snout. Arion laughed. "I was thinking Kasper." He mused. "This one seems like a goofball."

Before Lost could respond, another egg started shaking, teetering dangerously. It shook, then wobbled, then tumbled straight out of the nest, splitting apart so another tiny, gleaming pearlcatcher dragonet was splayed across the ground, dizzily shaking the bits of eggshell from it's mane. His eyes were the color of pale seafoam, his scales matching that of an amethyst. Filigree patterns of the palest lavender snaked across his snout, his wings glowing a dark, forest green.
dragon?age=0&body=17&bodygene=20&breed=4&element=3&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=137&tertgene=21&winggene=1&wings=9&auth=a00c384c0d6b6142a4f87f06ebf6a939e51bb92c&dummyext=prev.png
However, before any of the other three dragons could do anything more than stare, a shadow started coiling across the ground, quick as lightning and silent as a snake. It coiled itself around the newly hatched dragonet, which stared down at the darkness ensnaring it's claws with a look of silent awe. Lost realized what was happening a second too late.

"No!" She cried, lunging forward. The Shade struck her away with a surge of condensed darkness as real as any pebble or stone, sinking back into the earth as if it was nothing more than water. Then, with a last, ominous curl, the shade surged up and out of the ground like a wave and crashed down on the young hatchling sitting, unprotected, in the middle of the clearing, sweeping it away to who knew where with nothing more than an afterthought.

Before Arion could even fit together the pieces of what had just happened, Lost collapsed into his arms, looking like she wanted to cry but couldn't quite force her face into doing it right. "A-Arion." She started in a meek croak, her arms swung around his neck and her shoulder pressed against Kasper, who saw this as nothing more than a game. "Why? Why did it have t-to. . ."

"Shhh. It wasn't your fault." He told her firmly, tears threatening to leak from his own eyes. "Don't think that, okay? It was The Shade's fault. It took him. Not you. It's not your fault." Even Kasper wanted to see his Mommy stop looking so heartbroken. The tiny pearlcatcher spread out his arms with a high-pitched cry of protest, reaching for his mother's face.

Lost didn't look up as Kasper's tiny claws brushed her face, though she did look a bit less distraught. Kasper seemed to sense this and fell back into his father's arms, giggling hysterically. Arion couldn't help but smile. It was a sad smile, but still a smile. "Come on, Lost." He told her gently. "We still need to be there for out other dragonets. We can't just abandon them."

Lost nodded, pulling in a shaky breath as she rose back up to her own feet. "There. . . there's still-" She was cut off as a cracking sound split the air like a sword slicing through wet paper. The two of them spun around to face the nest, Kasper warbling contentedly in their arms as he played with the scarf wound around Arion's neck.

The last egg, if anything, had the most claw-like tattoos ensnaring it's eggshell. One half was dark, as if it'd been dipped in black paint, but the other side had retained it's pale green, patterned complexion. Now a thin crack had appeared near the top, the very tip of a tiny glimmering claw poking through the shell as the dragonet inside fought to burst free.

Then the eggshell broke apart, instantly, just like with the other eggs, as if it had been dropped off a cliff and exploded into a small hatchling with the impact of colliding with the floor. This time, a slender spiral with a pale, silvery complexion was sprawled out on the nest, shaking his narrow head as he clumsily tried to struggle to his feet. He bore metallic purple markings snaking over his scales, similar to his lost brother, and gorgeous amethyst-colored wings accented with hints of color that mirrored the sea.
dragon?age=0&body=4&bodygene=1&breed=7&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=68&tertgene=21&winggene=13&wings=18&auth=fb84d8c0aa3581ac6b23e83b6dff075ea52fd9da&dummyext=prev.png
"He's beautiful too." Lost murmured, blinking fiercely as to force the prickling sensation of oncoming tears out of her eyes. She slowly neared the nest, reaching out to let the dragonet twine it's tail around her talons like a coil of smoke. "They. . . they're all so beautiful. Why'd They have to take him?"

Arion slithered up to her side, the young pearlcatcher in his arms bending over curiously to stare at his new brother. "He might not be completely gone." Arion murmured quietly to his mate, settling an arm across her shoulders. "The same thing happened to you, didn't it? You were snatched away from your family and your siblings. And here you are, safe and sound and. . . m-mostly happy."

"Well, yes, but. . . The Shade killed my family." She reminded him, her eyes fixated on the squirming spiral struggling to lift himself out of his nest. "It. . . it can't look to be killing our clan, can it?" She added, another dose of fear added to her voice like a splash of cold water to one's face.

"No, no, of course not. It wants you on it's side, doesn't it?" Arion reminded her gently. "Tearing our clan apart wouldn't help it in the least. So, in a way, you've saved the entire clan, haven't you?" Lost paused, shuffling her feet as the spiral finally managed to sit up and flap his measly wings in excitement.

"Yes, but I wouldn't have had to if I'd never have come in the first place." She reminded him with wide eyes. "So really, it's my entire existence[/]i that's at fault–"

"Hey." Arion interrupted suddenly. "Nobody hates you for existing, okay?" He assured her with a look of grim determination on his face. "You're wanted here. Ask me, ask Jade, ask Aurora. Ask anybody." He affectionately nudged the side of her face with his snout. "Now, what should we call this little guy?"

A smile emerged on Lost's face as he gazed at Arion like a sun breaking through a dark, ominous night. "I'm not sure." She mused, tilting her head sideways. "He kind of seems. . . hauntingly graceful. For a hatchling." She added quickly with a briefly silly smile. The spiral turned his head up to stare at his parents, his body uncoiling fluidly as he stumbled over the uneven landscape of the nest.

"I named Kasper." Arion reminded her with one of his toothy, charming grins. "I think you should name our 'hauntingly graceful' spiral, don't you?" Lost laughed, playfully nudging his wing. "If you insist." She teased with a small, quickly smile, carefully wrapping her arms around the spiral and pulling him into her arms. He ogled at her, his arms tucked in close to his chest and curled tail dangling in the air like a limp vine. "How about Lupe?"

Arion blinked in surprise. "Lupe?" He echoed, meeting his son's eyes. "That sounds really pretty." Lost chuckled, poking the spiral hatchling playfully on the nose. "I know it's weird. I just find that it suits him." She said, smiling sideways as baby Lupe poked a little pink tongue out of his mouth.

"No, no, it's perfect!" Arion assured her, grinning as he sidled up to the pearlcatcher's side. "Kasper and Lupe. The two newest editions to the clan." Lost laughed lightly, hugging Lupe close to her chest. The spiral cooed happily, gently poking at his mother's scales.

"Yes." She agreed quietly. "They're going to be very happy here."

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit @Millapede85 @russmond @Tirtouga678
I love my new princes Kasper and Lupe so much!! One poor child didn't make it ;(

. . .or did he?

ONE MORE DAY TILL THE RAFFLE
(I swear I'll do it tomorrow, okay?)
Awww Kasper and Lupe are adorable already <3 Also I went to check the page of the poor little one who didn't make and HE'S NOT EXALTED, plus the bio too 0.o
Awww Kasper and Lupe are adorable already <3 Also I went to check the page of the poor little one who didn't make and HE'S NOT EXALTED, plus the bio too 0.o
NZ8D4KR.png
I edit my posts too much because grammar and fixing things that don't sound right. You have been warned. ^^

Read my Timelocke! I update it with story almost every day!
@SpiceCookie
Shhhhh >:3
@SpiceCookie
Shhhhh >:3
@Aetherstorm

Okey XD
@Aetherstorm

Okey XD
NZ8D4KR.png
I edit my posts too much because grammar and fixing things that don't sound right. You have been warned. ^^

Read my Timelocke! I update it with story almost every day!
THIS IS JUST SO SAD AND BEAUTIFUL (CRYING AND BLOWING NOSE ON THE INSIDE) [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/hRTlUJXFAH4/maxresdefault.jpg[/img][img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/S4G2aozsDYM/maxresdefault.jpg[/img]
THIS IS JUST SO SAD AND BEAUTIFUL (CRYING AND BLOWING NOSE ON THE INSIDE)
maxresdefault.jpgmaxresdefault.jpg
Inspirational Quotes of Everyone!:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2463243
"Where there's a quote there's a story."
(inspired by MeraHunt)
@Aetherstorm pretty pretty pRETTY PRETTY PRETTY!!!!!
@Aetherstorm pretty pretty pRETTY PRETTY PRETTY!!!!!
signature_by_cas_a_fras-dcled6c.gif
Kasper and Lupe are so adorable!
Kasper and Lupe are so adorable!
r7LsxK2.png
1 2 ... 228 229 230 231 232 ... 247 248