Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 217 218 219 220 221 ... 247 248
@aetherstorm

fren where have you been
@aetherstorm

fren where have you been
@RiaFire11
I've been in the underworld trying to recover the lost pieces of my soul.
@RiaFire11
I've been in the underworld trying to recover the lost pieces of my soul.
[center][item=scholar] (Heyo, I know I'm being glitchy. Please accept my apologies) [b]Day 160:[/b] Aiden ducked and rolled out of the way just as the blades were brought down on his throat, a spurt of crimson blood drawn from his neck. It splashed against the ground and began to smoke, setting the grass aflame. Jade only had a few moments to pause and stare at it in wonder before Hester flung herself at the hunter, landing squarely on their back and tearing into their soft, exposed scales. The hunter tossed their head back in a soundless shriek of pain and bucked Hester right off their back, instantly leaping on top of her and digging their claws into her shoulder blades. Suddenly Aiden came flying in out of nowhere, his jaws parted to expel a geyser of white-hot flame into the hunter's face. They shrieked, a garbled sound that vaguely mimicked the sound of TV static, and leaped off of Hester's back like she was made of lava. [b]"Get [i]up[/i], you idiot!"[/b] Aiden snarled at Hester, protectively throwing himself in front of her and baring his teeth as the hunter began to regain their senses. [b]"I don't want another unconscious body to deal with."[/b] Hester nodded and was instantly on her feet, still shaking off the hunter's last blow. They paced around in front of them, hissing and spitting beneath their smudged, white mask. During all the chaos going on, one thing still forced a sickening sense of dread into Jade's stomach. [i]Shattering ice.[/i] She realized, the horrible truth dawning on her like the sun over the horizon. [i]That could only mean-[/i] She was cut off as the hunter's blades soared through the air inches from her snout. Jade jumped back with a small squeak of surprise, glancing fearfully in the direction of the forest. Thankfully, no enraged cockatrice emerged. It seemed to have seized the opportunity to escape and was leaving them to fight their own battles. [i]Remarkably smart, for a creature like that.[/i] Jade thought, tilting her head thoughtfully. The hunter barreled past her, yanking their blades out of the tree trunk they had been lodged in just behind her head. In the blink of an eye, they leveled it at Jade's head, then lunged forward and slit her throat as if they were cutting butter. An audible gasp of fear came up from the dragons surrounding her, but they never seemed to reach Jade's ears. She stared, thunderstruck, at the lazy trickle of crimson blood seeping over her talons before keeling over and passing out on the forest floor.[/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit @Millapede85 @russmond[/size] I don't think I'm going to be doing regular updates again guys, but hopefully more frequently than it's been in the past ^^'

(Heyo, I know I'm being glitchy. Please accept my apologies)

Day 160:
Aiden ducked and rolled out of the way just as the blades were brought down on his throat, a spurt of crimson blood drawn from his neck. It splashed against the ground and began to smoke, setting the grass aflame. Jade only had a few moments to pause and stare at it in wonder before Hester flung herself at the hunter, landing squarely on their back and tearing into their soft, exposed scales.

The hunter tossed their head back in a soundless shriek of pain and bucked Hester right off their back, instantly leaping on top of her and digging their claws into her shoulder blades. Suddenly Aiden came flying in out of nowhere, his jaws parted to expel a geyser of white-hot flame into the hunter's face. They shrieked, a garbled sound that vaguely mimicked the sound of TV static, and leaped off of Hester's back like she was made of lava.

"Get up, you idiot!" Aiden snarled at Hester, protectively throwing himself in front of her and baring his teeth as the hunter began to regain their senses. "I don't want another unconscious body to deal with." Hester nodded and was instantly on her feet, still shaking off the hunter's last blow. They paced around in front of them, hissing and spitting beneath their smudged, white mask.

During all the chaos going on, one thing still forced a sickening sense of dread into Jade's stomach. Shattering ice. She realized, the horrible truth dawning on her like the sun over the horizon. That could only mean-

She was cut off as the hunter's blades soared through the air inches from her snout. Jade jumped back with a small squeak of surprise, glancing fearfully in the direction of the forest. Thankfully, no enraged cockatrice emerged. It seemed to have seized the opportunity to escape and was leaving them to fight their own battles. Remarkably smart, for a creature like that. Jade thought, tilting her head thoughtfully.

The hunter barreled past her, yanking their blades out of the tree trunk they had been lodged in just behind her head. In the blink of an eye, they leveled it at Jade's head, then lunged forward and slit her throat as if they were cutting butter.

An audible gasp of fear came up from the dragons surrounding her, but they never seemed to reach Jade's ears. She stared, thunderstruck, at the lazy trickle of crimson blood seeping over her talons before keeling over and passing out on the forest floor.

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit @Millapede85 @russmond
I don't think I'm going to be doing regular updates again guys, but hopefully more frequently than it's been in the past ^^'
NONONONONONONONONONONOOOOOOOOO
NOT JAAAADEEEEE
NONONONONONONONONONONOOOOOOOOO
NOT JAAAADEEEEE
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png 8IRtN.gif WavAI.gif

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif
Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows| Duskmages: a Subspecies| Art Gallery| Wishlist| Level 25 Cauldron

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
*stares in silent horror*
*stares in silent horror*
iVesxec.png
Finally the perfect opportunity...

SHEET BOIII THE LASS BE DEAD-
Finally the perfect opportunity...

SHEET BOIII THE LASS BE DEAD-
NO
NO
................. 0cN4SZY.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 | Wishlist z7QAD3o.png
*stunned silence*

... no.

No no no.

NononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononoNO
*stunned silence*

... no.

No no no.

NononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononoNO
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (*SWINGING AXE AROUND AND THROWING AXES EVERYWHERE*)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (*SWINGING AXE AROUND AND THROWING AXES EVERYWHERE*)
Inspirational Quotes of Everyone!:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2463243
"Where there's a quote there's a story."
(inspired by MeraHunt)
JADE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!??!?!?!??!?
JADE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!??!?!?!??!?
tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o2_100.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dcm2381.png3_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tt.pngCorgii.png
1 2 ... 217 218 219 220 221 ... 247 248