Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 212 213 214 215 216 ... 247 248
Yay they're all back tgt!!
Yay they're all back tgt!!
2019-08-22.png
@LuminusPrime @Tirtouga678
Well, we're still missing Juno and Romeo, but close enough I guess :P
@LuminusPrime @Tirtouga678
Well, we're still missing Juno and Romeo, but close enough I guess :P
Waaaaiiit. Who's the 'Temporarily Unnamed' person?
Waaaaiiit. Who's the 'Temporarily Unnamed' person?
@RiaFire11
That purple guy from the Birthday update.
@RiaFire11
That purple guy from the Birthday update.
CHARLIE JUNIOR I AM DYING I LOVE IT!!!

Also, what an epic entrance for Odyssey! I'm so glad more people are coming together!
CHARLIE JUNIOR I AM DYING I LOVE IT!!!

Also, what an epic entrance for Odyssey! I'm so glad more people are coming together!
tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o2_100.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dcm2381.png3_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tt.pngCorgii.png
@Aetherstorm

True, where are those two? I kinda forgot where they are, it's been so long... whooops
@Aetherstorm

True, where are those two? I kinda forgot where they are, it's been so long... whooops
2019-08-22.png
WAIT I MISSED THAT ONE!!!
Ooohhh, I must have forgotten to read that one since I was busy opening presents.
WAIT I MISSED THAT ONE!!!
Ooohhh, I must have forgotten to read that one since I was busy opening presents.
@RiaFire11
It's fine. He only showed up, like, twice so far anyways :3
@RiaFire11
It's fine. He only showed up, like, twice so far anyways :3
[center][item=Basslet Lasher] ([b]WARNING:[/b] Might be a bit terrifying near the end. Just, uh, watch out OvO) [b]Day 157:[/b] [font=chalkduster][i]"How are our projects coming along?"[/i][/font] He hissed, coiled comfortably up in the darkness. [b]"Which ones?"[/b] His accomplice asked in a monotonous voice. [font=chalkduster][i]"All of them."[/i][/font] He growled, a mischievous smile pulling at his lips. A worried frown appeared on their face, but they couldn't openly disobey The Master's orders. [b]"The hunters are still on the loose, so they haven't caught their prey yet, but our engineers are making excellent progress."[/b] They explained, ticking the numbers off their fingers. [b]"A few of the prisoners appear close to breaking joining our cause, Mirka still hasn't shown any sign of her shade-born ability, and that. . . [i]thing[/i] you created is already taking shape."[/b] They added with a faint shiver of disgust. [b]"Oh, and the formula you requested several weeks ago is ready."[/b] His eyes lit up with excitement, practically sparkling in the shadows that enveloped him. [font=chalkduster][i]"Take me to it."[/i][/font] He murmured quietly. His accomplice tilted their head, confused. [b]"Now, sir?"[/b] They asked meekly. He nodded without hesitation. [font=chalkduster][i]"Now."[/i][/font] He agreed, a dark edge to his voice. [b]"B-but which prisoner will we use it on?"[/b] They asked, stammering with the fear that suddenly pulsed in their veins. The Master tilted his head thoughtfully for a moment. [font=chalkduster][i]"The squirmy one. The one with the glitchy powers of night. He wasn't any use to us before anyways."[/i][/font] He hissed, almost happily. [font=chalkduster][i]"I'll send word for him to be brought to the Catacombs."[/i][/font] They gulped, terrified. The Catacombs was where the worst of the projects were executed, in complete darkness, far beneath a thriving town, hidden from prying eyes. [b]"Yes, sir."[/b] They replied obediently, forcing the words out of their mouth. [b]"We'll head on over, as soon as the message is sent."[/b] Just then, the entire world fell into complete silence for the tiniest of seconds, plunged into eternal darkness, with every voice and every mind at their fingertips. They blinked and suddenly they were standing on solid earth again, their head spinning dizzily. [font=chalkduster][i]"I've noticed the four closest sentries."[/i][/font] The Master growled, his voice barely stirring the air. [font=chalkduster][i]"They shall meet with us at the designated area."[/i][/font] They nodded, trying to ignore the sickening sense of dread forming in their stomach. [b]"We'll go now then, sir."[/b] They murmured. The Master nodded, slithering forward, his body sliding in and out of focus as he phased from one shadow to the next. His accomplice bit down another pulse of fear and followed suit, diving into the shadows after him and allowing the darkness to embrace their wings like a warm, snug blanket. The journey to the catacombs wasn't very long. It was a simple shift, a simple thought, that carried one through many lengths, but the fear that drove them made it feel like an eternity. An eternity trapped in darkness. An eternity trapped in cold. It left one longing for the sun and its warmth; not exactly a welcomed feeling in their makeshift clan of shadows. The two of them burst into the catacombs in a woosh of shadows. Or at least [i]they[/i] did. The master remained hidden in darkness, his beady eyes watching every move of the dragons in the room, catching every twitch, every breath, and every shiver. It was not a preferred working condition, but it was one many were forced to get used to. Four coiled shapes surrounded an elevated stone tablet, their faces hidden by dark cloaks. A small, bright young spiral was clamped down onto the length of rock, his limbs, tail, and eight wings all strapped down with heavy metal bands. He trashed and flailed, but the metal encircling his snout and throat minimized his ability to fight back. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=135&bodygene=1&breed=7&element=7&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=80&tertgene=8&winggene=1&wings=136&auth=7429080a1c77022b078a23cdf7e36c19e46ebb56&dummyext=prev.png[/img] They shivered. This was awful, experimenting on other dragons like this. They shouldn't be doing it, but then again, it was all for the sake of the cause. Without the cause, many of them would have no meaning, nothing that gave them purpose. They would have given up a long time ago. As horrible as the cause seemed, it kept them all alive. [font=chalkduster][i]"The formula?"[/i][/font] The Master asked, his voice oozing into their ears like molten acid. One of the dragons hidden beneath a cloak of shadows nodded, drawing something out from underneath their hood. It was a small, claw-sized vial that seemed to glow in the darkening gloom, shining the faint color of pale roses and pearls. With a slip of their claw, the dragon holding it slid the vial through their fingers. There was a small shimmer in the air, the slightest disturbance of reality itself, and suddenly they were carrying a needle instead, it's point long and sharp and menacing, almost glowing with the same light as the liquid had. With a single nod from The Master, the other three dragons circled the squirming spiral, setting their heavy talons down on his wings and further pinning him to the stone. The last dragon who carried the delicate needle in their nimble claws slowly approached the young spiral, not seeming to care about his feeble protests. The metal gleamed in their talons, even in the dark shadows that filled the catacomb. In a single movement, a swift thrust, a flash of metal, they sunk the needle into the joint in the spiral's scales where his neck met his shoulders. The Master's accomplice ducked their head and stuck their claws into their ears, fiercely squeezing their eyes shut as if to will the horrible feeling of dread that clung to their heart away with a simple thought. Then the cave dissolved into one long, terrible, unearthly scream.[/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit @Millapede85 @russmond[/size] Some deep stuff up in here. Also, @LuminusPrime and I will be sharing ownership of this dragon until further notice, just a heads up :3 She's helping me a lot with keeping things under control XP

(WARNING: Might be a bit terrifying near the end. Just, uh, watch out OvO)

Day 157:
"How are our projects coming along?" He hissed, coiled comfortably up in the darkness. "Which ones?" His accomplice asked in a monotonous voice. "All of them." He growled, a mischievous smile pulling at his lips.

A worried frown appeared on their face, but they couldn't openly disobey The Master's orders. "The hunters are still on the loose, so they haven't caught their prey yet, but our engineers are making excellent progress." They explained, ticking the numbers off their fingers. "A few of the prisoners appear close to breaking joining our cause, Mirka still hasn't shown any sign of her shade-born ability, and that. . . thing you created is already taking shape." They added with a faint shiver of disgust. "Oh, and the formula you requested several weeks ago is ready."

His eyes lit up with excitement, practically sparkling in the shadows that enveloped him. "Take me to it." He murmured quietly. His accomplice tilted their head, confused. "Now, sir?" They asked meekly. He nodded without hesitation. "Now." He agreed, a dark edge to his voice.

"B-but which prisoner will we use it on?" They asked, stammering with the fear that suddenly pulsed in their veins. The Master tilted his head thoughtfully for a moment. "The squirmy one. The one with the glitchy powers of night. He wasn't any use to us before anyways." He hissed, almost happily. "I'll send word for him to be brought to the Catacombs."

They gulped, terrified. The Catacombs was where the worst of the projects were executed, in complete darkness, far beneath a thriving town, hidden from prying eyes. "Yes, sir." They replied obediently, forcing the words out of their mouth. "We'll head on over, as soon as the message is sent."

Just then, the entire world fell into complete silence for the tiniest of seconds, plunged into eternal darkness, with every voice and every mind at their fingertips. They blinked and suddenly they were standing on solid earth again, their head spinning dizzily. "I've noticed the four closest sentries." The Master growled, his voice barely stirring the air. "They shall meet with us at the designated area."

They nodded, trying to ignore the sickening sense of dread forming in their stomach. "We'll go now then, sir." They murmured. The Master nodded, slithering forward, his body sliding in and out of focus as he phased from one shadow to the next. His accomplice bit down another pulse of fear and followed suit, diving into the shadows after him and allowing the darkness to embrace their wings like a warm, snug blanket.

The journey to the catacombs wasn't very long. It was a simple shift, a simple thought, that carried one through many lengths, but the fear that drove them made it feel like an eternity. An eternity trapped in darkness. An eternity trapped in cold. It left one longing for the sun and its warmth; not exactly a welcomed feeling in their makeshift clan of shadows.

The two of them burst into the catacombs in a woosh of shadows. Or at least they did. The master remained hidden in darkness, his beady eyes watching every move of the dragons in the room, catching every twitch, every breath, and every shiver. It was not a preferred working condition, but it was one many were forced to get used to.

Four coiled shapes surrounded an elevated stone tablet, their faces hidden by dark cloaks. A small, bright young spiral was clamped down onto the length of rock, his limbs, tail, and eight wings all strapped down with heavy metal bands. He trashed and flailed, but the metal encircling his snout and throat minimized his ability to fight back.
dragon?age=0&body=135&bodygene=1&breed=7&element=7&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=80&tertgene=8&winggene=1&wings=136&auth=7429080a1c77022b078a23cdf7e36c19e46ebb56&dummyext=prev.png
They shivered. This was awful, experimenting on other dragons like this. They shouldn't be doing it, but then again, it was all for the sake of the cause. Without the cause, many of them would have no meaning, nothing that gave them purpose. They would have given up a long time ago.

As horrible as the cause seemed, it kept them all alive.

"The formula?" The Master asked, his voice oozing into their ears like molten acid. One of the dragons hidden beneath a cloak of shadows nodded, drawing something out from underneath their hood. It was a small, claw-sized vial that seemed to glow in the darkening gloom, shining the faint color of pale roses and pearls.

With a slip of their claw, the dragon holding it slid the vial through their fingers. There was a small shimmer in the air, the slightest disturbance of reality itself, and suddenly they were carrying a needle instead, it's point long and sharp and menacing, almost glowing with the same light as the liquid had.

With a single nod from The Master, the other three dragons circled the squirming spiral, setting their heavy talons down on his wings and further pinning him to the stone. The last dragon who carried the delicate needle in their nimble claws slowly approached the young spiral, not seeming to care about his feeble protests. The metal gleamed in their talons, even in the dark shadows that filled the catacomb.

In a single movement, a swift thrust, a flash of metal, they sunk the needle into the joint in the spiral's scales where his neck met his shoulders. The Master's accomplice ducked their head and stuck their claws into their ears, fiercely squeezing their eyes shut as if to will the horrible feeling of dread that clung to their heart away with a simple thought.

Then the cave dissolved into one long, terrible, unearthly scream.

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit @Millapede85 @russmond
Some deep stuff up in here.

Also, @LuminusPrime and I will be sharing ownership of this dragon until further notice, just a heads up :3 She's helping me a lot with keeping things under control XP
Wait am I supposed to understand what going on
Wait am I supposed to understand what going on
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
1 2 ... 212 213 214 215 216 ... 247 248