Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 195 196 197 198 199 ... 247 248
Woo!
Woo!
IMZbI9C.png
YES! I missed the mother-son Coatl duo too much!!!
YES! I missed the mother-son Coatl duo too much!!!
2019-08-22.png
[center][item=fine filament] (Dunno what to put here :P) [b]Day 141:[/b] Sierra awoke to the sound of loud, excited noises, feeling groggy. She'd slept half the day after keeping watch over the camp during the night, and with the new hatchlings squealing and yelling half the time it was difficult to get any sleep. But this time there was another voice Sierra didn't recognize. It was softer and deeper than those of the other dragons, and a bit more melodious too. A powerful new aura had also joined the clearing, the radiating magical ability putting Sierra's nerves on edge. The ridgeback groggily got to her feet and slid out of the concealing undergrowth she'd been sleeping beneath, away from the rest of the crowd. She'd barely taken a few steps when Jade threw herself into the open, a huge grin splitting her face. [b]"Aurora!"[/b] The spiral cried happily, practically jumping up and down. [b]"You're back!"[/b] The coatl dragoness smiled, the expression reaching her eyes despite the deep violet circles beneath them. [b]"You have no idea how good it is to see you guys again."[/b] She murmured, her tongue flicking out of her mouth as she spoke. [b]"We've been on the run for days. It's going to be nice feeling safe again."[/b] Jade tilted her head at the hatchling in Aurora's arms. [b]"We?"[/b] She asked curiously. The baby coatl shivered and shrunk away, hiding behind his mother's arms. Aurora chuckled and gazed down at her hatchling with eyes filled with affection. [b]"This is Lucian."[/b] She murmured, a touch of sadness creeping into her voice. [b]"The only one that survived."[/b] Jade gazed at the hatchling with a mixed expression, a faint sheen of tears in her large green eyes. [b]"He looks so much like them."[/b] The spiral murmured, reaching out. The young coatl flinched away, anxiously hugging his mother's neck. Opal almost looked like she was crying, fiercely blinking tears out of her eyes and tightly clutching August's arm. [b]"A-am I. . . interrupting?"[/b] Sierra cut in awkwardly, taking a step back. All the dragons suddenly snapped to attention, none of them having noticed the giant ridgeback before she'd entered the conversation. [b]"Oh, uh, no! Of course not."[/b] Jade blurted, coming to the rescue. [b]"Sierra, this is Aurora. Aurora, Sierra. She's a great healer."[/b] The spiral added quickly. Sierra turned and met the coatl's eyes, feeling a smile rise to her face. [b]"Hello."[/b] She said politely. [b]"It's nice to meet a few more of Jade's friends."[/b] Aurora easily smiled back, far more relaxed within the security of her clan. [b]"Thank you for helping them."[/b] The coatl said earnestly. [b]"I'm so glad they met a healer. Getting separated in the forest was a horrible mistake. I glad most of us have found one another."[/b] They were interrupted by a small shape sidling up to them and tuggin insistently on Opal's wing. [b]"Mooooooooommy, Tharo thook all da buuuuugs!"[/b] Topaz whined loudly. August turned to his son, making a little awkward noise in the back of his throat. [b]"Well, go tell Charo to meet Mommy and Daddy here, okay? We've got visitors. And bring June."[/b] He added hurridley. Topaz made a face and waddled off again, ruffling his oversized wings as he went. Aurora stared after the young hatchling, her mouth agape. It took her a moment to gather her senses. [b]"Well it appears I have missed a lot."[/b] She said, grinning as she spoke. [b]"Mommy and Daddy? That's new."[/b] Opal and August both blushed furiously, shooting her weak smiles. They were saved by their dragonets who arrived moments later, cascading upon them like an energetic avalanche of scales and feathers. [b]"Who's dat?"[/b] Topaz wondered, clambering over his father's shoulders. [b]"That's Aurora. She's our friend. Say hello!"[/b] The skydancer told him, untangling Topaz's foot from his mane. [b]"Hewo Auwowa!"[/b] Topaz chirped happily, beaming at her. [b]"Who's dat?"[/b] June added, staring pointedly at Luce as she clung to her mother's leg. [b]"That's Lucian."[/b] Opal told her, picking the young nocturne off the ground so she wouldn't step on Charo's claws. [b]"He's your. . . cousin."[/b] She decided, shooting a sad smile at Aurora. [b]"Are you two related?"[/b] Sierra asked. She couldn't exactly see the resemblance between any of them. Even Lucian didn't look like he could be related to August or Opal. The nocturne's grin slowly crumbled, replaced by a sad, wistful look. [b]"In a way."[/b] Opal admitted quietly. [b]"Aurora's mate was my, uh, adoptive brother."[/b] Her gaze dropping to the ground. [b]"He died some time ago."[/b] [b]"I-I'm sorry. I didn't know."[/b] Sierra stammered. Aurora sighed. [b]"Don't worry."[/b] She murmured quietly. [b]"You weren't expected to."[/b] Sierra awkwardly closed her mouth. She hadn't meant to make things worse for everyone. However, through the midst of all this, Lucian still caught her eye. The young coatl was shivering with fright, almost like he was trying to make himself smaller. There were cuts and slashes criss crossing his body, but there was no blood to be seen. And he still radiated that raw essence of power, like he was born from pure magical energy. Sierra was absurdly jumpy around him, like the hatchling was a ticking bomb ready to detonate at any moment. There was definitely something off about him. She just wasn't quite sure what.[/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit[/size] Yep, Topaz has a lisp. I totally just gave him a lisp.

(Dunno what to put here :P)

Day 141:
Sierra awoke to the sound of loud, excited noises, feeling groggy. She'd slept half the day after keeping watch over the camp during the night, and with the new hatchlings squealing and yelling half the time it was difficult to get any sleep. But this time there was another voice Sierra didn't recognize. It was softer and deeper than those of the other dragons, and a bit more melodious too. A powerful new aura had also joined the clearing, the radiating magical ability putting Sierra's nerves on edge.

The ridgeback groggily got to her feet and slid out of the concealing undergrowth she'd been sleeping beneath, away from the rest of the crowd. She'd barely taken a few steps when Jade threw herself into the open, a huge grin splitting her face. "Aurora!" The spiral cried happily, practically jumping up and down. "You're back!"

The coatl dragoness smiled, the expression reaching her eyes despite the deep violet circles beneath them. "You have no idea how good it is to see you guys again." She murmured, her tongue flicking out of her mouth as she spoke. "We've been on the run for days. It's going to be nice feeling safe again."

Jade tilted her head at the hatchling in Aurora's arms. "We?" She asked curiously. The baby coatl shivered and shrunk away, hiding behind his mother's arms. Aurora chuckled and gazed down at her hatchling with eyes filled with affection. "This is Lucian." She murmured, a touch of sadness creeping into her voice. "The only one that survived."

Jade gazed at the hatchling with a mixed expression, a faint sheen of tears in her large green eyes. "He looks so much like them." The spiral murmured, reaching out. The young coatl flinched away, anxiously hugging his mother's neck. Opal almost looked like she was crying, fiercely blinking tears out of her eyes and tightly clutching August's arm.

"A-am I. . . interrupting?" Sierra cut in awkwardly, taking a step back. All the dragons suddenly snapped to attention, none of them having noticed the giant ridgeback before she'd entered the conversation. "Oh, uh, no! Of course not." Jade blurted, coming to the rescue. "Sierra, this is Aurora. Aurora, Sierra. She's a great healer." The spiral added quickly.

Sierra turned and met the coatl's eyes, feeling a smile rise to her face. "Hello." She said politely. "It's nice to meet a few more of Jade's friends." Aurora easily smiled back, far more relaxed within the security of her clan. "Thank you for helping them." The coatl said earnestly. "I'm so glad they met a healer. Getting separated in the forest was a horrible mistake. I glad most of us have found one another."

They were interrupted by a small shape sidling up to them and tuggin insistently on Opal's wing. "Mooooooooommy, Tharo thook all da buuuuugs!" Topaz whined loudly. August turned to his son, making a little awkward noise in the back of his throat. "Well, go tell Charo to meet Mommy and Daddy here, okay? We've got visitors. And bring June." He added hurridley.

Topaz made a face and waddled off again, ruffling his oversized wings as he went. Aurora stared after the young hatchling, her mouth agape. It took her a moment to gather her senses. "Well it appears I have missed a lot." She said, grinning as she spoke. "Mommy and Daddy? That's new."

Opal and August both blushed furiously, shooting her weak smiles. They were saved by their dragonets who arrived moments later, cascading upon them like an energetic avalanche of scales and feathers. "Who's dat?" Topaz wondered, clambering over his father's shoulders. "That's Aurora. She's our friend. Say hello!" The skydancer told him, untangling Topaz's foot from his mane.

"Hewo Auwowa!" Topaz chirped happily, beaming at her. "Who's dat?" June added, staring pointedly at Luce as she clung to her mother's leg. "That's Lucian." Opal told her, picking the young nocturne off the ground so she wouldn't step on Charo's claws. "He's your. . . cousin." She decided, shooting a sad smile at Aurora.

"Are you two related?" Sierra asked. She couldn't exactly see the resemblance between any of them. Even Lucian didn't look like he could be related to August or Opal. The nocturne's grin slowly crumbled, replaced by a sad, wistful look. "In a way." Opal admitted quietly. "Aurora's mate was my, uh, adoptive brother." Her gaze dropping to the ground. "He died some time ago."

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't know." Sierra stammered. Aurora sighed. "Don't worry." She murmured quietly. "You weren't expected to." Sierra awkwardly closed her mouth. She hadn't meant to make things worse for everyone. However, through the midst of all this, Lucian still caught her eye.

The young coatl was shivering with fright, almost like he was trying to make himself smaller. There were cuts and slashes criss crossing his body, but there was no blood to be seen. And he still radiated that raw essence of power, like he was born from pure magical energy. Sierra was absurdly jumpy around him, like the hatchling was a ticking bomb ready to detonate at any moment.

There was definitely something off about him. She just wasn't quite sure what.

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit
Yep, Topaz has a lisp. I totally just gave him a lisp.
D’aaaaawwwwwwww :D
D’aaaaawwwwwwww :D
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png 8IRtN.gif WavAI.gif

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif
Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows| Duskmages: a Subspecies| Art Gallery| Wishlist| Level 25 Cauldron

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@Aetherstorm what's lisp?
@Aetherstorm what's lisp?
Inspirational Quotes of Everyone!:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2463243
"Where there's a quote there's a story."
(inspired by MeraHunt)
OPAL AND AUGUST BABIES!!!! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAA
OPAL AND AUGUST BABIES!!!! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAA
tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o2_100.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dcm2381.png3_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tt.pngCorgii.png
aaaaa adorable
family bonding yay
and i swear topaz is the mostest adorablest dragonet everr
aaaaa adorable
family bonding yay
and i swear topaz is the mostest adorablest dragonet everr
2019-08-22.png
OH NOOOOOO IVE MISSED SO MUCHHHHHHH
OH NOOOOOO IVE MISSED SO MUCHHHHHHH
017dffde-9a7c-11e9-9593-e9db6cf84bcf.gif Get these at my store! Click! 017dffde-9a7c-11e9-9593-e9db6cf84bcf.gif
[center][item=Dragonhorn Coral] (I think I may have accidentally created a coven) [b]Day 142:[/b] Aiden ducked out of the way just as a huge tail soared over his head, missing him my inches. [b]"[i]How did we end up here again[/i]?!"[/b] The mirror yelled angrily, turning on Odyssey. The wildclaw was blindly swinging his sword around, the blade of ice leaving glittering trails of mist in the air. [b]"Does it really matter now?"[/b] Hester growled, hopelessly trying to squirm out from underneath the clawed wings and trapped her against the ground. [b]"Could someone at least try to [i]help me[/i]?"[/b] Odyssey's sword jumped forward on it's own, taking the poor wildclaw off guard, and tore through the monster's leathery, armored wings like wet paper. The beast screamed in agony and drew back, rearing into the air with a lot of crashing noises as it collided with the forest's canopy overhead. Odyssey was staring at his sword in wonder as Aiden grabbed Hester's wrist and pulled her out of the way just as the creature's tail slammed into the ground where's she'd been seconds earlier. Hester winced and pulled out of Aiden's grasp. He grit his teeth and look away, pointedly avoiding her gaze. Having a scalding touch could really suck sometimes. The cockatrice screeched in fury again, whipping it's thick tail through the air and lunging at them with it's sharp, twisted beak. [b]"[i]Move[/i], you dork!"[/b] Hester snapped, poking Aiden with a stick. [b]"Unless you wanna [i]die[/i]!"[/b] Aiden's head shot up just as the cockatrice's tail connected with his side, plowing him through the air and smashing him into a tree. The mirror dragonet gasped for breath, his talons scrabbling against the scaled tail that pinned him beneath it's weight. Odyssey instantly lunged, no more than a faint blur before his blade swung through the air and cut cleanly through the monster's tail, severing it in half and leaving a faint touch of frostbite where it had struck. Aiden flopped to the ground, coughing wildly as the cockatrice drew back and roared in pain, the forest shaking with it's fury. [b]"Thanks Yuki."[/b] Odyssey murmured, cautiously leveling his sword. The blade hummed happily in response, eager to jump back into battle. The cockatrice's tail was pouring acidic blood onto the forest floor, the severed bit twitching helplessly a few feet away. The beast itself was still screeching in agony, rearing back to lunge again. [b]"By the way, don't look into it's face!"[/b] Odyssey told them loudly, posing to strike. [b]"It turns you to stone or something!"[/b] Aiden wrinkled his nose in distaste, finally having regained his balance. [b]"It must be [i]really[/i] ugly then."[/b] He muttered, mostly to himself. Hester rolled her eyes. [b]"This is no time for your idiocy, Aiden!"[/b] She snapped, taking a few steps backwards. [b]"And get [i]down[/i], you idiots! Before you break something and doom us all!"[/b] The cockatrice lunged before she could even finish her sentence, leaping straight over Odyssey and diving for Aiden, who was about the size of the thing's entire head. Before he could think, Aiden felt the gurgling heat forming in his chest, rising up his throat and exploding out of his mouth in a fiery tornado of, well, [i]fire[/i], which smashed into the monster's face with the force of a torpedo. The cockatrice (most of it's face scorched to a crisp, and the other half on fire) let out a scream of agony and blindly lashed out at Aiden with it's clawed wings. The dragonet easily dodged the blow and landed squarely on the monster's ruined face, his smoldering claws tearing into the beast's eyes. Acid-like blood spurted over his talons and Aiden fell back with a howl of pain, the cockatrice flailing around blindly and snapping it's beak in irritation. Hester and Odyssey rushed up to his side, both looking mildly impressed. [b]"That was really cool."[/b] Odyssey hissed into Aiden's ear, careful not to touch his scales. [b]"But this is our chance! We have to leave [i]now[/i]."[/b] Aiden nodded, slowly staggering to his feet. His acid-coated claws shrieked in agony every time he put pressure on them, but they had to run. Flying would just make things more difficult, as most of the trees were too close together to let anyone spread their wings. [b]"Come on, hurry up!"[/b] Hester hissed at him, her voice a bit gentler than her usual snappish tone. [b]"We'll find a way to heal your talons soon, but we need to run now."[/b] Aiden bit his lip, trying to ignore the lingering pain as he limped further into the woods. Odyssey followed them, staring intently at his ice-tipped sword. Hester made a face at him. [b]"Do you guys have a telepathic connection now or something?"[/b] She snapped bitterly. Odyssey turned a bit pink. [b]"Well, uhm. . . yeah."[/b] He admitted with a sheepish grin. Hester sighed deeply. [b]"Of course."[/b] She muttered quietly. [b]"What's she saying?"[/b] Odyssey wrinkled his nose thoughtfully. [b]"That she had tons of fun, wants to go skydiving, and that she can track our friends."[/b] He said. [b]"Yuki's very talkative."[/b] Everyone paused as the sword hummed in his talons. [b]"No it's not! I was just stating a fact."[/b] Odyssey retorted haughtily. [b]"Try not to be so creepy."[/b] Aiden muttered, fiercely trying to ignore the throbbing pain in his feet. [b]"And please tell us how she could possibly find our friends."[/b] Odyssey frowned at the sword thoughtfully, listening intently as Yuki spoke into his brain. [b]"She was able to taste it's blood when we severed it's tail."[/b] The wildclaw said finally, lifting his head to meet their eyes. [b]"The cockatrice probably attacked our friends too. If she tracks it for a while, it'll probably circle back to attack them again, and we'll just follow it until we find them."[/b] Hester looked at him like he was crazy, which she did a lot. [b]"So now we're [i]following[/i] the bloodthirsty chicken-faced monster now?"[/b] She asked, speaking pointedly like she was talking to a newborn hatchling. Odyssey sighed, letting the blade's tip rest against the forest floor. [b]"It's better than aimlessly wandering around, honestly."[/b] Aiden growled something unintelligible to himself, disdainfully flicking his wings. [b]"Well, let's go then."[/b] He said, meeting Odyssey's eyes with a challenging glare. [b]"I don't really want to waste anymore time in this forest. Especially if we can finally get to finding your clan."[/b] With that, the mirror hatchling turned and limped away. Together the three of them journeyed into the forest, heading into unforeseen dangers and hidden secrets once again.[/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit[/size] I [i]know[/i] that was super cringey, but I didn't want to end on a quote again XP Anyways, I hope you enjoyed! Just wanted to throw in a little glimpse of what's happening to our trio. They'll be joining the rest of the clan very soon ;)

(I think I may have accidentally created a coven)

Day 142:
Aiden ducked out of the way just as a huge tail soared over his head, missing him my inches. "How did we end up here again?!" The mirror yelled angrily, turning on Odyssey. The wildclaw was blindly swinging his sword around, the blade of ice leaving glittering trails of mist in the air.

"Does it really matter now?" Hester growled, hopelessly trying to squirm out from underneath the clawed wings and trapped her against the ground. "Could someone at least try to help me?" Odyssey's sword jumped forward on it's own, taking the poor wildclaw off guard, and tore through the monster's leathery, armored wings like wet paper.

The beast screamed in agony and drew back, rearing into the air with a lot of crashing noises as it collided with the forest's canopy overhead. Odyssey was staring at his sword in wonder as Aiden grabbed Hester's wrist and pulled her out of the way just as the creature's tail slammed into the ground where's she'd been seconds earlier.

Hester winced and pulled out of Aiden's grasp. He grit his teeth and look away, pointedly avoiding her gaze. Having a scalding touch could really suck sometimes. The cockatrice screeched in fury again, whipping it's thick tail through the air and lunging at them with it's sharp, twisted beak.

"Move, you dork!" Hester snapped, poking Aiden with a stick. "Unless you wanna die!" Aiden's head shot up just as the cockatrice's tail connected with his side, plowing him through the air and smashing him into a tree. The mirror dragonet gasped for breath, his talons scrabbling against the scaled tail that pinned him beneath it's weight.

Odyssey instantly lunged, no more than a faint blur before his blade swung through the air and cut cleanly through the monster's tail, severing it in half and leaving a faint touch of frostbite where it had struck. Aiden flopped to the ground, coughing wildly as the cockatrice drew back and roared in pain, the forest shaking with it's fury.

"Thanks Yuki." Odyssey murmured, cautiously leveling his sword. The blade hummed happily in response, eager to jump back into battle. The cockatrice's tail was pouring acidic blood onto the forest floor, the severed bit twitching helplessly a few feet away. The beast itself was still screeching in agony, rearing back to lunge again.

"By the way, don't look into it's face!" Odyssey told them loudly, posing to strike. "It turns you to stone or something!" Aiden wrinkled his nose in distaste, finally having regained his balance. "It must be really ugly then." He muttered, mostly to himself.

Hester rolled her eyes. "This is no time for your idiocy, Aiden!" She snapped, taking a few steps backwards. "And get down, you idiots! Before you break something and doom us all!" The cockatrice lunged before she could even finish her sentence, leaping straight over Odyssey and diving for Aiden, who was about the size of the thing's entire head.

Before he could think, Aiden felt the gurgling heat forming in his chest, rising up his throat and exploding out of his mouth in a fiery tornado of, well, fire, which smashed into the monster's face with the force of a torpedo. The cockatrice (most of it's face scorched to a crisp, and the other half on fire) let out a scream of agony and blindly lashed out at Aiden with it's clawed wings. The dragonet easily dodged the blow and landed squarely on the monster's ruined face, his smoldering claws tearing into the beast's eyes.

Acid-like blood spurted over his talons and Aiden fell back with a howl of pain, the cockatrice flailing around blindly and snapping it's beak in irritation. Hester and Odyssey rushed up to his side, both looking mildly impressed. "That was really cool." Odyssey hissed into Aiden's ear, careful not to touch his scales. "But this is our chance! We have to leave now."

Aiden nodded, slowly staggering to his feet. His acid-coated claws shrieked in agony every time he put pressure on them, but they had to run. Flying would just make things more difficult, as most of the trees were too close together to let anyone spread their wings. "Come on, hurry up!" Hester hissed at him, her voice a bit gentler than her usual snappish tone. "We'll find a way to heal your talons soon, but we need to run now."

Aiden bit his lip, trying to ignore the lingering pain as he limped further into the woods. Odyssey followed them, staring intently at his ice-tipped sword. Hester made a face at him. "Do you guys have a telepathic connection now or something?" She snapped bitterly. Odyssey turned a bit pink. "Well, uhm. . . yeah." He admitted with a sheepish grin.

Hester sighed deeply. "Of course." She muttered quietly. "What's she saying?" Odyssey wrinkled his nose thoughtfully. "That she had tons of fun, wants to go skydiving, and that she can track our friends." He said. "Yuki's very talkative." Everyone paused as the sword hummed in his talons. "No it's not! I was just stating a fact." Odyssey retorted haughtily.

"Try not to be so creepy." Aiden muttered, fiercely trying to ignore the throbbing pain in his feet. "And please tell us how she could possibly find our friends." Odyssey frowned at the sword thoughtfully, listening intently as Yuki spoke into his brain.

"She was able to taste it's blood when we severed it's tail." The wildclaw said finally, lifting his head to meet their eyes. "The cockatrice probably attacked our friends too. If she tracks it for a while, it'll probably circle back to attack them again, and we'll just follow it until we find them."

Hester looked at him like he was crazy, which she did a lot. "So now we're following the bloodthirsty chicken-faced monster now?" She asked, speaking pointedly like she was talking to a newborn hatchling. Odyssey sighed, letting the blade's tip rest against the forest floor. "It's better than aimlessly wandering around, honestly."

Aiden growled something unintelligible to himself, disdainfully flicking his wings. "Well, let's go then." He said, meeting Odyssey's eyes with a challenging glare. "I don't really want to waste anymore time in this forest. Especially if we can finally get to finding your clan." With that, the mirror hatchling turned and limped away. Together the three of them journeyed into the forest, heading into unforeseen dangers and hidden secrets once again.

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit
I know that was super cringey, but I didn't want to end on a quote again XP
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed! Just wanted to throw in a little glimpse of what's happening to our trio. They'll be joining the rest of the clan very soon ;)
dun dun DUNNNNNN
dun dun DUNNNNNN
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png 8IRtN.gif WavAI.gif

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif
Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows| Duskmages: a Subspecies| Art Gallery| Wishlist| Level 25 Cauldron

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
1 2 ... 195 196 197 198 199 ... 247 248