Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 193 194 195 196 197 ... 247 248
I just got caught up!!!!!! I feel so accomplished in life now.
I just got caught up!!!!!! I feel so accomplished in life now.
@LuminusPrime
Thanks friendo! I guess that's true :P

@Sugarkit
I'm so glad you think so!!! It makes me unbelievably happy when people show support for my writing. Especially when it's support I can relate to in the terms of whenever I read other people's writing ^w^

So thanks ;)
@LuminusPrime
Thanks friendo! I guess that's true :P

@Sugarkit
I'm so glad you think so!!! It makes me unbelievably happy when people show support for my writing. Especially when it's support I can relate to in the terms of whenever I read other people's writing ^w^

So thanks ;)
I'm trying to decide if I should write a pinkerlocke, but with the rules changed a bit. (because as you can see my lair is completely full)
I'm trying to decide if I should write a pinkerlocke, but with the rules changed a bit. (because as you can see my lair is completely full)
@Aetherstorm

Wow, good writing today! Fable was so cuteeeee :D sad to see Dusk go, though! She would have been a really fun addition to the family (I can already imagine her playing pranks with Opal

uh... oops?

@Sugarkit

AAAHH I understand your pain!!! Don't worry, braces only hurt when you adjust them or put them on for the first time (and possibly when you take them off, I'm still wearing mine so I don't really know). The pain generally wears off at around a few days to a week max. Don't worry! You can still eat stuff as per normal although you have to spend time getting food and stuff out of your braces which is a real pain.
@Aetherstorm

Wow, good writing today! Fable was so cuteeeee :D sad to see Dusk go, though! She would have been a really fun addition to the family (I can already imagine her playing pranks with Opal

uh... oops?

@Sugarkit

AAAHH I understand your pain!!! Don't worry, braces only hurt when you adjust them or put them on for the first time (and possibly when you take them off, I'm still wearing mine so I don't really know). The pain generally wears off at around a few days to a week max. Don't worry! You can still eat stuff as per normal although you have to spend time getting food and stuff out of your braces which is a real pain.
2019-08-22.png
@RiaFire11 Well a couple of my dragons are just dragons who didn’t have lore yet that I already owned, so you could do that.
@RiaFire11 Well a couple of my dragons are just dragons who didn’t have lore yet that I already owned, so you could do that.
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
@Tirtouga678
Don't worry, no oops required. I'll for sure have a chat about LuminusPrime in the future, considering Dusk is her dragon ;P Who knows? There's a lot of stuff you don't know about the pinkerlocke yet, so it's not impossible!
@Tirtouga678
Don't worry, no oops required. I'll for sure have a chat about LuminusPrime in the future, considering Dusk is her dragon ;P Who knows? There's a lot of stuff you don't know about the pinkerlocke yet, so it's not impossible!
[center][item=aquatic relic] (Beware. . . the terror. . . of THE [i]FILLER[/i] [s]if any of you get this reference i will love you forever[/s]) [b]Day 138:[/b] Lost, Arion, Ajax, and Satira were gradually making their way through the forest, following a cluster of obedient shade-touched wolves. The three jet black creatures prowled ahead, their movements so in sync they might as well have been the same being. Arion was sort of creeped out by their intense focus, which sort of radiated off of them like the sun's rays on a hot day. [b]"Are you sure they're leading us to the right dragons?"[/b] He hissed nervously into Lost's ear, who walked beside him. She flinched at the sound of his voice, as if she'd been distracted by something. [b]"I-I think so."[/b] She stammered awkwardly, shying away from the spiral that walked beside her. [b]"There's this voice in my head that keeps on telling me what the wolves are finding. It's like they're all talking at once."[/b] Lost added, wringing her talons anxiously. [b]"They're leading us towards the biggest group of dragons nearby, but there are still many scattered throughout the woods."[/b] Arion tilted his head thoughtfully. [b]"So they can't directly sense who the dragons are?"[/b] He wondered. Lost shook her head. [b]"Well, technically, 'they' are The Shade. The wolves are one entity split into multiple ones, so it's able to scout out what we are looking for in several different bodies."[/b] The pearlcatcher explained, eyeing the wolves ahead of them warily. [b]"When it's strength is split into numerous parts, can only identify an individual it has affected. Like me."[/b] Lost added, flexing her darkness-scarred hand for emphasis. Arion nodded along with her explanation, though her new description of their odd companions didn't manage to tame his unease. [b]"How do they sense dragons in general, then?"[/b] He asked. [b]"Just by presence alone or with something else?"[/b] Lost hesitated. [b]"They usually sense compülex lifeforms, yes, but what really stands out to them is power."[/b] The pearlcatcher admitted, her voice suddenly a lot quieter. [b]"So they can sense me, right?"[/b] Arion asked teasingly, flashing a cocky grin. To her surprise, small laugh escaped Lost's mouth. The pearlcatcher instinctively blushed. [b]"Probably."[/b] She admitted in a hurried voice. [b]"But there's this particularly strong one the Shade wolves are taking an interest in."[/b] Arion tilted his head, making a thoughtful noise in his throat. [b]"So you can just make The Shade scout ahead whenever you want?"[/b] He asked, slightly impressed. Lost stared at him blankly for a moment. Then she shook her head. [b]"Normally, I wouldn't be able to control The Shade like this. It's far too powerful."[/b] She explained, a haunted look in her eerie glowing eyes. [b]"But since Then Shade fed its power into several different things its dominance over me weakened. Therefore, I was able to gain a bit more control."[/b] Arion chuckled. [b]"Still pretty cool though."[/b] He said with a wink. Lost flushed a deep color of red and quickly turned her head away. Arion seemed to be slightly amused by her reaction, regarding the pearlcatcher curiously. [b]"Don't worry about it for too long."[/b] He told her, playfully batting her wing with his. [b]"We'll find our way out soon. Once we're with our friends, you won't need to worry about the shade any longer."[/b][/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit[/size] Quick filler update before the huge one tomorrow! Also thought it could add one of these; [b]Jade:[/b] 36 [b]Opal:[/b] 25 [b]August:[/b] 24 [b]Romeo:[/b] 18 [b]Juno:[/b] 18[size=1]1/2[/size] [b]Lost:[/b] 17 [b]Myu:[/b] 16 [b]Aurora:[/b] 28 [b]Arion:[/b] 19 [b]Ajax:[/b] 14 [b]Satira:[/b] 13 [b]Odyssey:[/b] 12 [b]Fletcher:[/b] 9 [b]Hester:[/b] 7 [b]Seraph:[/b] 20 [b]Aiden:[/b] 9 [b]Fable:[/b] 6 [b]Lucian:[/b] 5 [b]Fog:[/b] [i]???[/i] [b]Lunaria:[/b] 7

(Beware. . . the terror. . . of THE FILLER
if any of you get this reference i will love you forever)

Day 138:
Lost, Arion, Ajax, and Satira were gradually making their way through the forest, following a cluster of obedient shade-touched wolves. The three jet black creatures prowled ahead, their movements so in sync they might as well have been the same being. Arion was sort of creeped out by their intense focus, which sort of radiated off of them like the sun's rays on a hot day.

"Are you sure they're leading us to the right dragons?" He hissed nervously into Lost's ear, who walked beside him. She flinched at the sound of his voice, as if she'd been distracted by something. "I-I think so." She stammered awkwardly, shying away from the spiral that walked beside her.

"There's this voice in my head that keeps on telling me what the wolves are finding. It's like they're all talking at once." Lost added, wringing her talons anxiously. "They're leading us towards the biggest group of dragons nearby, but there are still many scattered throughout the woods."

Arion tilted his head thoughtfully. "So they can't directly sense who the dragons are?" He wondered. Lost shook her head. "Well, technically, 'they' are The Shade. The wolves are one entity split into multiple ones, so it's able to scout out what we are looking for in several different bodies." The pearlcatcher explained, eyeing the wolves ahead of them warily.

"When it's strength is split into numerous parts, can only identify an individual it has affected. Like me." Lost added, flexing her darkness-scarred hand for emphasis. Arion nodded along with her explanation, though her new description of their odd companions didn't manage to tame his unease.

"How do they sense dragons in general, then?" He asked. "Just by presence alone or with something else?" Lost hesitated. "They usually sense compülex lifeforms, yes, but what really stands out to them is power." The pearlcatcher admitted, her voice suddenly a lot quieter.

"So they can sense me, right?" Arion asked teasingly, flashing a cocky grin. To her surprise, small laugh escaped Lost's mouth. The pearlcatcher instinctively blushed. "Probably." She admitted in a hurried voice. "But there's this particularly strong one the Shade wolves are taking an interest in."

Arion tilted his head, making a thoughtful noise in his throat. "So you can just make The Shade scout ahead whenever you want?" He asked, slightly impressed. Lost stared at him blankly for a moment. Then she shook her head.

"Normally, I wouldn't be able to control The Shade like this. It's far too powerful." She explained, a haunted look in her eerie glowing eyes. "But since Then Shade fed its power into several different things its dominance over me weakened. Therefore, I was able to gain a bit more control."

Arion chuckled. "Still pretty cool though." He said with a wink. Lost flushed a deep color of red and quickly turned her head away. Arion seemed to be slightly amused by her reaction, regarding the pearlcatcher curiously. "Don't worry about it for too long." He told her, playfully batting her wing with his. "We'll find our way out soon. Once we're with our friends, you won't need to worry about the shade any longer."

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit
Quick filler update before the huge one tomorrow! Also thought it could add one of these;

Jade: 36
Opal: 25
August: 24
Romeo: 18
Juno: 181/2
Lost: 17
Myu: 16
Aurora: 28
Arion: 19
Ajax: 14
Satira: 13
Odyssey: 12
Fletcher: 9
Hester: 7
Seraph: 20
Aiden: 9
Fable: 6
Lucian: 5
Fog: ???
Lunaria: 7
Oooo
Oooo
W0ar35Y.png
Is that ages?
Is that ages?
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
@Relics yes
and YAY ANNIVERSARY TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@Relics yes
and YAY ANNIVERSARY TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Inspirational Quotes of Everyone!:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2463243
"Where there's a quote there's a story."
(inspired by MeraHunt)
1 2 ... 193 194 195 196 197 ... 247 248