Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 182 183 184 185 186 ... 247 248
Oooo a new character! I'm so glad everyone is (somewhat) okay!
Oooo a new character! I'm so glad everyone is (somewhat) okay!
tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o2_100.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dcm2381.png3_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tt.pngCorgii.png
[center][item=Tattered Parchment] (woof woof) [b]Day 124:[/b] Juno streaked through the forest with Arcturus at her heels, the two of them having left the other shade-touched wolves far behind. The tundra was breathing laboriously, but she had to find a safe place to hide before stopping completely. Arcturus seemed fine compared, his tongue lolling out of his mouth in excitement and his great, loping strides maintaining a steady pace that easily ate up the distance. Juno faltered, her strength giving way. Arcturus tilted his head at her curiously, gradually slowing to match her staggering pace. Juno gasped for breath, slowly staggering to a halt. Arcturus stopped beside her, a small whine coming from the depths of his throat. [b]"Thanks, Arcturus."[/b] Juno breathed, her voice wheezy from lack of breath. The wolf tilted his massive head at her, flicking his ears back in an unspoken question. Juno blinked slowly, surprising herself by understanding what the big wolf meant. [b]"I'm. . . I'm looking for other dragons."[/b] She told him hesitantly. Arcturus made a little woofing sound, his tail swishing lazily through the air. Juno felt a small smile tug at her face. [b]"Do you think you can help me?"[/b] She wondered. Arcturus tossed his head haughtily, a glimmer of a grin in his wolfish blue eyes. The rumble in his throat sounded like a clear [i]yes[/i] as the hulking lupine sauntered away, his nose raised into the air and twitching thoughtfully. Juno felt a grin rising to her face as she followed him. Having a wolf friend was pretty darn cool.[/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies[/size] Reeeeeeaaaaally short. Will probably be short all week XP

(woof woof)

Day 124:
Juno streaked through the forest with Arcturus at her heels, the two of them having left the other shade-touched wolves far behind. The tundra was breathing laboriously, but she had to find a safe place to hide before stopping completely.

Arcturus seemed fine compared, his tongue lolling out of his mouth in excitement and his great, loping strides maintaining a steady pace that easily ate up the distance.

Juno faltered, her strength giving way. Arcturus tilted his head at her curiously, gradually slowing to match her staggering pace. Juno gasped for breath, slowly staggering to a halt. Arcturus stopped beside her, a small whine coming from the depths of his throat.

"Thanks, Arcturus." Juno breathed, her voice wheezy from lack of breath. The wolf tilted his massive head at her, flicking his ears back in an unspoken question. Juno blinked slowly, surprising herself by understanding what the big wolf meant.

"I'm. . . I'm looking for other dragons." She told him hesitantly. Arcturus made a little woofing sound, his tail swishing lazily through the air. Juno felt a small smile tug at her face. "Do you think you can help me?" She wondered.

Arcturus tossed his head haughtily, a glimmer of a grin in his wolfish blue eyes. The rumble in his throat sounded like a clear yes as the hulking lupine sauntered away, his nose raised into the air and twitching thoughtfully. Juno felt a grin rising to her face as she followed him.

Having a wolf friend was pretty darn cool.

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies
Reeeeeeaaaaally short. Will probably be short all week XP

GOOD LIL WOLF FRIEND :D
GOOD LIL WOLF FRIEND :D
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png 8IRtN.gif WavAI.gif

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif
Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows| Duskmages: a Subspecies| Art Gallery| Wishlist| Level 25 Cauldron

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
WHAT A GOOD BOY
WHAT A GOOD BOY
tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o2_100.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dcm2381.png3_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tt.pngCorgii.png
okay so he's half monster oooooohhhhh
okay so he's half monster oooooohhhhh
he's the most precious of monsters shhhhhhhh
he's the most precious of monsters shhhhhhhh
[center][item=frostfinder's arctic tail cozy] ([i]*SUPER CHEESY BUT ADORABLE ROMANCE ALERT*!!![/i]) [b]Day 125:[/b] Romeo was curled up on an outcropping of rock, forcing his eyes shut. He had just barely managed to escape the showy beasts before they disappear into nothingness without warning or reason, the encounter having deeply disturbed him. The spiral had a few shallow cuts in his neck, but they were already healing over quickly. Romeo had somehow found the very edge of the forest in his haste to escape the savage creatures, now resting on a piece of the earth that jutted out over a landscape splayed out far below. The forest abruptly dropped away, gently sloping into what looked like a wild grassland with massive lakes dotting the ground like stars in the night sky. Romeo inhaled deeply, the cool night air filling his lungs. It was so peaceful here, and yet. . . it was empty. He shifted uncomfortably. He probably just needed to find his friends. Life would be infinitely easier after that. Losing Seraphim and catching a glimpse of his mother without a chance to communicate didn't help. Then something cold and wet pressed itself to his forehead and he leaped back in fright. Romeo's eyes flew open as he jerked around and he found himself staring up into the face of an imposing Winter Wolf, it's head cocked proudly. As Romeo stood frigid in fear the wolf barked, making the young spiral flinch away. [b]"Did you find one?"[/b] A familiar voice asked from the woods. Romeo felt his heart skip a beat. It couldn't really be [i]her[/i] could it? No, it'd be much too simple for that after everything he had to go through. . . But then Juno's head popped up beside the winter wolf's shoulder, beaming brightly. [b]"Romeo!"[/b] She cried, practically leaping on top of him. Romeo fell back with a little '[i]oof[/i]' but couldn't help but smile as the tundra wrapped her arms around his neck. [b]"I'm so glad I found you."[/b] Juno murmured, finally pulling away. [b]"How [i]did[/i] you manage to find me?"[/b] Romeo asked, trying really hard to ignore the way her talons lingered over his. [b]"Arcturus did!"[/b] Juno replied with a toothy grin, nodding to the winter wolf. His tail stood up proudly, and he was gazing at the two of them with something that looked vaguely like amusement in his icy blue eyes. Romeo inwardly groaned. [i]Not you too.[/i] He muttered internally. Juno didn't seem to notice, far too busy with being overjoyed over the discovery of another dragon. [b]"It's beautiful here."[/b] She murmured, settling down beside him and tilting her head back to gaze at the stars. [b]"How'd you find this place?"[/b] [b]"I. . . I don't really know."[/b] Romeo admitted, his face feeling a little warm. [b]"I stumbled across it while running away from those creatures."[/b] He hesitated a moment before adding, [b]"It's peaceful here."[/b] Juno smiled at him, and Romeo felt his face increase by about a hundred degrees. [b]"It really is."[/b] She agreed, leaning into him ever so slightly. Arcturus rumbled happily and flopped down beside Juno, his ears tilted thoughtfully. [b]"H-hey."[/b] Romeo started, striving not to turn tongue-tied beside the dragoness. [b]"When do you think we'll find our friends?"[/b] Juno shrugged, stifling a yawn. [b]"I dunno."[/b] She murmured sleepily. [b]"But I know we'll find them soon."[/b] Romeo couldn't help but smile to himself. Juno was strong, confident, and could make friends with wolves. It was a wonder a dragon as awesome as her existed. And she was his friend! Romeo paused as he glanced down at the dragoness, half in his arms and alf sprawled over the earth. Maybe she could be something more. . . He balked, shaking his head vigorously. Juno was his friend, and [i]only[/i] his friend. For now, at least. Juno shifted slightly, squirming around to lean on Arcturus's furry back instead. The wolf rumbled in response, contentedly closing his eyes. [b]"Good night Juno."[/b] Romeo murmured softly. Juno muttered something in response, almost too quiet to hear. Romeo caught her talons before she could pull them away, holding them gently in his own. [b]"I love you."[/b] He breathed, just as the tundra drifted to sleep drifted to sleep. Juno's chest rose and fell evenly, and she showed no signs of having heard him. Arcturus did though, showing his amusement with a teasing flick of his ears. Romeo sighed deeply, a small smile flickering over his face. Suddenly the world didn't seem so empty anymore.[/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies[/size] I like writing these two. They're adorable, and Romeo's a precious cinnamon roll :3

(*SUPER CHEESY BUT ADORABLE ROMANCE ALERT*!!!)

Day 125:
Romeo was curled up on an outcropping of rock, forcing his eyes shut. He had just barely managed to escape the showy beasts before they disappear into nothingness without warning or reason, the encounter having deeply disturbed him. The spiral had a few shallow cuts in his neck, but they were already healing over quickly.

Romeo had somehow found the very edge of the forest in his haste to escape the savage creatures, now resting on a piece of the earth that jutted out over a landscape splayed out far below. The forest abruptly dropped away, gently sloping into what looked like a wild grassland with massive lakes dotting the ground like stars in the night sky.

Romeo inhaled deeply, the cool night air filling his lungs. It was so peaceful here, and yet. . . it was empty. He shifted uncomfortably. He probably just needed to find his friends. Life would be infinitely easier after that. Losing Seraphim and catching a glimpse of his mother without a chance to communicate didn't help.

Then something cold and wet pressed itself to his forehead and he leaped back in fright. Romeo's eyes flew open as he jerked around and he found himself staring up into the face of an imposing Winter Wolf, it's head cocked proudly. As Romeo stood frigid in fear the wolf barked, making the young spiral flinch away.

"Did you find one?" A familiar voice asked from the woods. Romeo felt his heart skip a beat. It couldn't really be her could it? No, it'd be much too simple for that after everything he had to go through. . .

But then Juno's head popped up beside the winter wolf's shoulder, beaming brightly. "Romeo!" She cried, practically leaping on top of him. Romeo fell back with a little 'oof' but couldn't help but smile as the tundra wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I'm so glad I found you." Juno murmured, finally pulling away. "How did you manage to find me?" Romeo asked, trying really hard to ignore the way her talons lingered over his. "Arcturus did!" Juno replied with a toothy grin, nodding to the winter wolf. His tail stood up proudly, and he was gazing at the two of them with something that looked vaguely like amusement in his icy blue eyes.

Romeo inwardly groaned. Not you too. He muttered internally. Juno didn't seem to notice, far too busy with being overjoyed over the discovery of another dragon. "It's beautiful here." She murmured, settling down beside him and tilting her head back to gaze at the stars. "How'd you find this place?"

"I. . . I don't really know." Romeo admitted, his face feeling a little warm. "I stumbled across it while running away from those creatures." He hesitated a moment before adding, "It's peaceful here." Juno smiled at him, and Romeo felt his face increase by about a hundred degrees.

"It really is." She agreed, leaning into him ever so slightly. Arcturus rumbled happily and flopped down beside Juno, his ears tilted thoughtfully. "H-hey." Romeo started, striving not to turn tongue-tied beside the dragoness. "When do you think we'll find our friends?"

Juno shrugged, stifling a yawn. "I dunno." She murmured sleepily. "But I know we'll find them soon." Romeo couldn't help but smile to himself. Juno was strong, confident, and could make friends with wolves. It was a wonder a dragon as awesome as her existed. And she was his friend! Romeo paused as he glanced down at the dragoness, half in his arms and alf sprawled over the earth. Maybe she could be something more. . .

He balked, shaking his head vigorously. Juno was his friend, and only his friend. For now, at least. Juno shifted slightly, squirming around to lean on Arcturus's furry back instead. The wolf rumbled in response, contentedly closing his eyes. "Good night Juno." Romeo murmured softly.

Juno muttered something in response, almost too quiet to hear. Romeo caught her talons before she could pull them away, holding them gently in his own. "I love you." He breathed, just as the tundra drifted to sleep drifted to sleep.

Juno's chest rose and fell evenly, and she showed no signs of having heard him. Arcturus did though, showing his amusement with a teasing flick of his ears. Romeo sighed deeply, a small smile flickering over his face.

Suddenly the world didn't seem so empty anymore.

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies
I like writing these two. They're adorable, and Romeo's a precious cinnamon roll :3
first : ^)

nah but ima read this now
first : ^)

nah but ima read this now
Keaea_left_new.png
...........New_Piskel.png
.......................Keaea_right_new.png
CINNAMON ROLL :D *scoops up Romeo and Juno and hugs both of them*

*steps back a bit*
Ok now KISS
CINNAMON ROLL :D *scoops up Romeo and Juno and hugs both of them*

*steps back a bit*
Ok now KISS
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png 8IRtN.gif WavAI.gif

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif
Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows| Duskmages: a Subspecies| Art Gallery| Wishlist| Level 25 Cauldron

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
Aw cute but almost a little bit too cringy for my tastes XP
Aw cute but almost a little bit too cringy for my tastes XP
Inspirational Quotes of Everyone!:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2463243
"Where there's a quote there's a story."
(inspired by MeraHunt)
1 2 ... 182 183 184 185 186 ... 247 248