Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 168 169 170 171 172 ... 247 248
@LuminusPrime
Try to make your stories a little less. . . gory, okay? There are rules against it on the site, and it's rather disturbing to read ^^'

and the shade doesn't have any bones
@LuminusPrime
Try to make your stories a little less. . . gory, okay? There are rules against it on the site, and it's rather disturbing to read ^^'

and the shade doesn't have any bones
@Aetherstorm ok and sorry [{
@Aetherstorm ok and sorry [{
Inspirational Quotes of Everyone!:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2463243
"Where there's a quote there's a story."
(inspired by MeraHunt)
[center][item=green shoots] (Slowly. The plot is coming along slowly. [i]Very[/i] slowly.) [b]Day 116:[/b] Satira stumbled to a halt, dizzy from the fall. The air around felt all swishy and weird, like it was filled with some sort of breathably water. She cracked her eyes open and was nearly blinded by the dazzling silver light that seemed to strike her in between the eyes. The silver light from earlier had brightened by an incredible amount, lighting up the small swathe of space she was in like the moon had crashed into the earth before her. Satira held her talons over her face and blinked the dancing light out of her eyes, finding it had faded in the few moments she had been distracted. A small pool of liquid silver sat in front of her, a perfect circle embedded into the ground. It stirred with every breath of wind, entrancing ripples travelling over it's glittering surface. It didn't seem to have a purpose, except maybe being inexplicably beautiful. The pool even seemed to glitter, especially with faint moonlight sneaking in from the loose canopy above. [b]"What is it?"[/b] Satira murmured to herself, utterly bewildered. Since when did silver light and magical pools exist inside bloodthirsty creature-infested forests? Remembering the current situation she was in, Satira spun around, the air still simmering slightly, searching for Arion and Ajax. She caught sight of Ajax groggily leaning on the ground, obviously still dizzy from the lightning that had pitched them both into the air. Arion was nowhere to be found, but Satira could hear some large, angry barks coming from further into the forest, followed by a fearful yell, the voice of which she instantly recognized. Satira stepped forward, but found something light and flexible blocking her way. She stared at the air, slowly extending an arm. It seemed to push against an invisible wall of plush foam, her arm sinking in until elbow-length. Satira grew frantic. She was stuck in the clearing with this mystical moon pool, with no way of getting out. [b]"Ajax!"[/b] She cried, desperate to catch the attention of the nearest dragon. His head shot up, obviously having heard her. He turned his head towards he voice, but his eyes just seemed to glaze over her, as if he couldn't see her at all. Satira stared at her talons. Was she dead? Like, inside an ethereal plane or something? She squeezed her eyes shut and shook her head frantically, chasing the thought from her head. She [i]couldn't[/i] be dead. It couldn't be that easy. Then Arion and the shapeless creatures burst out of the trees, the panicked blue spiral just as oblivious to Satira's presence as Ajax. As she watched, Arion threw his arms out and struck several creatures with flashes of electric blue lighting. This seemed to take away the remained of his energy and he staggered over to Ajax's, collapsing by his side. [b]"Where's Satira?"[/b] Arion asked the younger spiral, grabbing Ajax's shoulders. The young dragon shrugged his shoulders helplessly, his eyes wide and distressed. [b]"I'm right here!"[/b] Satira shouted at the two of them, wondering how they'd respond. Both males flinched in surprise, facing towards the sound of her voice. But it still appeared they couldn't see her, like the silvery light was shielding her from view somehow. As annoying as this was, it also caught the weird creatures' attention. They all turned to her, except for the limp ones smoking on the ground from Arion's lighting. Snarls were torn from their shapeless lips as they tried to advance on her voice, luckily drawing their attention away from the two shivering spirals. Several of the bravest creatures tried lunging for her. Their shifty black bodies and twisted limbs only seemed to collide with the silvery light like it was a molten wall of brick, falling back and whimpering as their bodies lost density and wafted into the air as smoke. This didn't seem to phase them. More repeatedly leaped at the wall, clawing and howling fiercely as they failed time and time again. Every time a creature slammed into the wall of light, Satira felt an unknown force push her backwards, exploding against her chest and forcing her towards the pool of silver. Satira whimpered and tried to fight against it, but flailed helplessly as it continued shoving her back, even further towards the moon pool. Satira's claws were dangerously close to its edge, almost able to feel the glowing silver energy radiating from it's surface, when it happened. A particularly large creature leaped at the shield of light, it's formless snout twisted in a snarl and massive jet black claws reaching out to grab her throat. It crashed into the silvery light with a particularly loud thud, the force of which sent Satira into the air and tumbling headfirst into the pool of liquid silver.[/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @Chbosser @L1llysage @MayasDragons @FlawstheAnimal[/size] [i]*patiently sits in corner for plot to continue*[/i]

(Slowly. The plot is coming along slowly. Very slowly.)

Day 116:
Satira stumbled to a halt, dizzy from the fall. The air around felt all swishy and weird, like it was filled with some sort of breathably water. She cracked her eyes open and was nearly blinded by the dazzling silver light that seemed to strike her in between the eyes.

The silver light from earlier had brightened by an incredible amount, lighting up the small swathe of space she was in like the moon had crashed into the earth before her. Satira held her talons over her face and blinked the dancing light out of her eyes, finding it had faded in the few moments she had been distracted.

A small pool of liquid silver sat in front of her, a perfect circle embedded into the ground. It stirred with every breath of wind, entrancing ripples travelling over it's glittering surface. It didn't seem to have a purpose, except maybe being inexplicably beautiful. The pool even seemed to glitter, especially with faint moonlight sneaking in from the loose canopy above.

"What is it?" Satira murmured to herself, utterly bewildered. Since when did silver light and magical pools exist inside bloodthirsty creature-infested forests? Remembering the current situation she was in, Satira spun around, the air still simmering slightly, searching for Arion and Ajax.

She caught sight of Ajax groggily leaning on the ground, obviously still dizzy from the lightning that had pitched them both into the air. Arion was nowhere to be found, but Satira could hear some large, angry barks coming from further into the forest, followed by a fearful yell, the voice of which she instantly recognized.

Satira stepped forward, but found something light and flexible blocking her way. She stared at the air, slowly extending an arm. It seemed to push against an invisible wall of plush foam, her arm sinking in until elbow-length. Satira grew frantic. She was stuck in the clearing with this mystical moon pool, with no way of getting out.

"Ajax!" She cried, desperate to catch the attention of the nearest dragon. His head shot up, obviously having heard her. He turned his head towards he voice, but his eyes just seemed to glaze over her, as if he couldn't see her at all.

Satira stared at her talons. Was she dead? Like, inside an ethereal plane or something? She squeezed her eyes shut and shook her head frantically, chasing the thought from her head. She couldn't be dead. It couldn't be that easy.

Then Arion and the shapeless creatures burst out of the trees, the panicked blue spiral just as oblivious to Satira's presence as Ajax. As she watched, Arion threw his arms out and struck several creatures with flashes of electric blue lighting. This seemed to take away the remained of his energy and he staggered over to Ajax's, collapsing by his side. "Where's Satira?" Arion asked the younger spiral, grabbing Ajax's shoulders.

The young dragon shrugged his shoulders helplessly, his eyes wide and distressed. "I'm right here!" Satira shouted at the two of them, wondering how they'd respond. Both males flinched in surprise, facing towards the sound of her voice. But it still appeared they couldn't see her, like the silvery light was shielding her from view somehow.

As annoying as this was, it also caught the weird creatures' attention. They all turned to her, except for the limp ones smoking on the ground from Arion's lighting. Snarls were torn from their shapeless lips as they tried to advance on her voice, luckily drawing their attention away from the two shivering spirals.

Several of the bravest creatures tried lunging for her. Their shifty black bodies and twisted limbs only seemed to collide with the silvery light like it was a molten wall of brick, falling back and whimpering as their bodies lost density and wafted into the air as smoke. This didn't seem to phase them. More repeatedly leaped at the wall, clawing and howling fiercely as they failed time and time again.

Every time a creature slammed into the wall of light, Satira felt an unknown force push her backwards, exploding against her chest and forcing her towards the pool of silver. Satira whimpered and tried to fight against it, but flailed helplessly as it continued shoving her back, even further towards the moon pool.

Satira's claws were dangerously close to its edge, almost able to feel the glowing silver energy radiating from it's surface, when it happened.

A particularly large creature leaped at the shield of light, it's formless snout twisted in a snarl and massive jet black claws reaching out to grab her throat. It crashed into the silvery light with a particularly loud thud, the force of which sent Satira into the air and tumbling headfirst into the pool of liquid silver.

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @Chbosser @L1llysage @MayasDragons @FlawstheAnimal
*patiently sits in corner for plot to continue*
...oh

Why are you doing this

Please don't kill her, she's nice
...oh

Why are you doing this

Please don't kill her, she's nice
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png 8IRtN.gif WavAI.gif

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif
Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows| Duskmages: a Subspecies| Art Gallery| Wishlist| Level 25 Cauldron

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
Why do people always assume they're going to die? Literally nothing suggest that Satira is about to die.
Why do people always assume they're going to die? Literally nothing suggest that Satira is about to die.
*shrug* Idk maybe the fact that she's becoming trapped in a mysterious light? Like, that doesn't spell good things?

Eh you can ignore my 10 pm ramblings if you want, my brain starts to turn off the later it gets and i just spew random things
*shrug* Idk maybe the fact that she's becoming trapped in a mysterious light? Like, that doesn't spell good things?

Eh you can ignore my 10 pm ramblings if you want, my brain starts to turn off the later it gets and i just spew random things
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png 8IRtN.gif WavAI.gif

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif
Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows| Duskmages: a Subspecies| Art Gallery| Wishlist| Level 25 Cauldron

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
Ah, it's okay! Still doesn't mean she's going to die though, even if bad things will happen. Especially considering I can't have her die on a day that doesn't involve food or battlestones unless i made up a rule for that but i haven't yet sooooooo. . .
Ah, it's okay! Still doesn't mean she's going to die though, even if bad things will happen. Especially considering I can't have her die on a day that doesn't involve food or battlestones unless i made up a rule for that but i haven't yet sooooooo. . .
Man this seems so "flashy" as I would say it just like Jurassic Parks, fallen kingdom that I just saw and a word of advice learn to handle "bright things" (and the quotes are just a hint)
Man this seems so "flashy" as I would say it just like Jurassic Parks, fallen kingdom that I just saw and a word of advice learn to handle "bright things" (and the quotes are just a hint)
Inspirational Quotes of Everyone!:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2463243
"Where there's a quote there's a story."
(inspired by MeraHunt)
[center][item=giant millipede] (I'm planning on doing a Brightshine Jubilee update later this week :3) [b]Day 117:[/b] [b]"Then we found you, when your egg fell out of a tree."[/b] Jade continued, booping Fable playfully on the snout. He giggled excitedly, spraying bits of grasshopper into the air. They had successfully found the insect (and apple) rich clearing Myu had smelled earlier, and were now finally unwinding after a long day of travelling. The air did seem a bit unsettling, but that could have easily been their lack of sleep. [b]"I wasn't there when you met that mirror guy."[/b] Fletcher remarked, his talons clutching a fat green apple. [b]"D'ya know where he came from?"[/b] Jade shook her head. [b]"My only guess is the Ashfall Wastes."[/b] She told him as the tundra took a huge bit out of his apple. [b]"He seemed pretty defensive when I tried asking him a few questions. But then again I wasn't always friendly towards him."[/b] She added guiltily. Fable tilted his head at her curiously. [b]"You?"[/b] He asked past the reedcleft sparkler insects stuffed into his mouth. [b]"Not friendly?"[/b] Jade felt a small frown rise to her face, remembering the battle with the emperor. It seemed like it had happened years ago, but had been a week at most. [b]"Before you were born, something tragic happened."[/b] Jade told the little nocturne quietly. [b]"You were lucky to have missed it. My mate and my daughter died. It changed me."[/b] She added. Fletcher ducked his head, blatantly trying to avoid the conversation and busying himself by chewing on his apple. Fable wrinkled his nose skeptically. [b]"You [i]always[/i] friendly."[/b] He insisted cheerfully, helpfully patting Jade on the nose. Jade risked a small smile, opening her mouth to respond when Romeo and Seraphim stumbling into the clearing, dirt smeared over their faces and their eyes wide and distressed. [b]"The creatures are coming!"[/b] Romeo cried, far past the breaking point. [b]"[i]RUN[/i]!"[/b] ~*~ Satira felt a blissful coolness envelop her scales, oxygen cleaner than any air she'd breathed filling her lungs, even beneath the silvery pool's surface. Her vision was filled with nothing but a pale white glow. It was calming, in a way. Compared to the fear and stress she'd felt outside, it was almost peaceful. Then her head broke the surface and the nocturne was breathing normally again, the shapeless creature's snarls ringing loudly in her ears. Satira struggled to the edge of the pool, her arms feeling swishy and unwieldy in the airy silver substance. It seemed to cling to her scales with a tingling sensation that made her feel both oddly comforted and really itchy. Satira finally managed to drag herself onto solid ground, the liquid silver clinging to her like hungry leeches. It seemed to sink into her skin, feeling like a cool, refreshing breeze in the dense forest heat. Satira looked down at her talons and found that the silver liquid had solidified, melding with her scales and making them glow as brightly as the moon. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40574366] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/405744/40574366_350.png[/img] [/url] It seemed to have sunk into the rest of her body too, marking her scales with unintelligible runic letters. It was kind of cool, but Satira had far more on her mind than magical glowing runes. The silver light filling the air suddenly disappeared in an audible [i]pop[/i], leaving Satira dazed, her ears ringing loudly. Then a loud, gravelly bark snapped her into the real world, her former peacefulness completely gone as she stared at the vicious shapeless creatures, who could now very much see her too. The only thing was that they [i]weren't[/i] shapeless anymore. Where blobs of shifting darkness used to be were now five foot-tall lupines, their black fur bristling aggressively and their haunted white eyes practically glowing with hatred. The creatures weren't formless monsters. They were shade-touched [i]wolves[/i]. The lead wolf lunged at her, gleaming white teeth flashing as they dove for her throat. Satira bit down a yelp and dove out of the way, the wolf's massive paws landing hard on then earth where she was moments before. Satira leapt towards Ajax and Arion, who were staring at her like she had come back from the dead. [b]"What?"[/b] Arion murmured, looking awfully queasy. [b]"How'd you become all glowy like that?"[/b] Satira shrugged, nudging both of the spirals forward as the pack leader righted itself. [b]"We have to go!"[/b] She insisted, practically shoving him forward. [b]"They're not going to wait for us to run away!"[/b] Ajax caught her arm as she tried to turn away, staring in awe at the glowing silver runes now marking her body. [b]"Satira. . ."[/b] He started, his voice raspy from lack of use. Satira grabbed his talons, trying to ignore how beautiful her name sounded when he said it. Ajax stared at her claws, now clutching his own. [b]"Later."[/b] Satira told him with a small smile. [b]"We have to escape now."[/b] Arion conjured up another volley of lightning flashes for them, temporarily driving away the shade-touched wolves. [b]"How?"[/b] The spiral prince wondered, his worried frown barely visible through the smog that filled the air. [b]"Your invisibility didn't work, and I can't keep on throwing lightning bolts at them."[/b] He was cut off when enraged howls filled the air, fury radiating from every note. The wolves were apparently very tired of having lightning shot at them, and now continued their pursuit with renewed vigor. Satira grabbed Arion's arm and pulled both him and Ajax back into the forest, a new idea forming in her mind. The wolves obviously hunted with smell, not sight, so turning invisible wouldn't work. Hallucinations probably wouldn't either, considering they were mindless slaves of an evil entity that fed off of the fear and terror of all living things. But there was something she hadn't tried yet. Something that was both new and very difficult, but would most certainly work. Satira tapped into her special reserve of magic and was suprised by how easy it was to access. It sent magic flowing through her veins with surprising ease. She no longer needed to will herself to conjure up some illusion, only needing as little as a mental twitch to send her magic spiraling to life. [b]"Hold on!"[/b] Satira yelled, clutching Arion and Ajax tightly. Mentally reaching out with more power than Satira thought she'd ever wield, the nocturne stepped forward and sank into the blissful shadows with her friends, leaving the bloodthirsty, shade-touched wolf pack far behind them.[/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @Chbosser @L1llysage @MayasDragons @FlawstheAnimal[/size] I told you she wasn't going to die :3

(I'm planning on doing a Brightshine Jubilee update later this week :3)

Day 117:
"Then we found you, when your egg fell out of a tree." Jade continued, booping Fable playfully on the snout. He giggled excitedly, spraying bits of grasshopper into the air. They had successfully found the insect (and apple) rich clearing Myu had smelled earlier, and were now finally unwinding after a long day of travelling. The air did seem a bit unsettling, but that could have easily been their lack of sleep.

"I wasn't there when you met that mirror guy." Fletcher remarked, his talons clutching a fat green apple. "D'ya know where he came from?" Jade shook her head. "My only guess is the Ashfall Wastes." She told him as the tundra took a huge bit out of his apple. "He seemed pretty defensive when I tried asking him a few questions. But then again I wasn't always friendly towards him." She added guiltily.

Fable tilted his head at her curiously. "You?" He asked past the reedcleft sparkler insects stuffed into his mouth. "Not friendly?" Jade felt a small frown rise to her face, remembering the battle with the emperor. It seemed like it had happened years ago, but had been a week at most.

"Before you were born, something tragic happened." Jade told the little nocturne quietly. "You were lucky to have missed it. My mate and my daughter died. It changed me." She added. Fletcher ducked his head, blatantly trying to avoid the conversation and busying himself by chewing on his apple.

Fable wrinkled his nose skeptically. "You always friendly." He insisted cheerfully, helpfully patting Jade on the nose. Jade risked a small smile, opening her mouth to respond when Romeo and Seraphim stumbling into the clearing, dirt smeared over their faces and their eyes wide and distressed.

"The creatures are coming!" Romeo cried, far past the breaking point. "RUN!"

~*~

Satira felt a blissful coolness envelop her scales, oxygen cleaner than any air she'd breathed filling her lungs, even beneath the silvery pool's surface. Her vision was filled with nothing but a pale white glow. It was calming, in a way. Compared to the fear and stress she'd felt outside, it was almost peaceful.

Then her head broke the surface and the nocturne was breathing normally again, the shapeless creature's snarls ringing loudly in her ears. Satira struggled to the edge of the pool, her arms feeling swishy and unwieldy in the airy silver substance. It seemed to cling to her scales with a tingling sensation that made her feel both oddly comforted and really itchy.

Satira finally managed to drag herself onto solid ground, the liquid silver clinging to her like hungry leeches. It seemed to sink into her skin, feeling like a cool, refreshing breeze in the dense forest heat. Satira looked down at her talons and found that the silver liquid had solidified, melding with her scales and making them glow as brightly as the moon.

40574366_350.png

It seemed to have sunk into the rest of her body too, marking her scales with unintelligible runic letters. It was kind of cool, but Satira had far more on her mind than magical glowing runes. The silver light filling the air suddenly disappeared in an audible pop, leaving Satira dazed, her ears ringing loudly.

Then a loud, gravelly bark snapped her into the real world, her former peacefulness completely gone as she stared at the vicious shapeless creatures, who could now very much see her too. The only thing was that they weren't shapeless anymore. Where blobs of shifting darkness used to be were now five foot-tall lupines, their black fur bristling aggressively and their haunted white eyes practically glowing with hatred.

The creatures weren't formless monsters. They were shade-touched wolves.

The lead wolf lunged at her, gleaming white teeth flashing as they dove for her throat. Satira bit down a yelp and dove out of the way, the wolf's massive paws landing hard on then earth where she was moments before. Satira leapt towards Ajax and Arion, who were staring at her like she had come back from the dead.

"What?" Arion murmured, looking awfully queasy. "How'd you become all glowy like that?" Satira shrugged, nudging both of the spirals forward as the pack leader righted itself. "We have to go!" She insisted, practically shoving him forward. "They're not going to wait for us to run away!"

Ajax caught her arm as she tried to turn away, staring in awe at the glowing silver runes now marking her body. "Satira. . ." He started, his voice raspy from lack of use. Satira grabbed his talons, trying to ignore how beautiful her name sounded when he said it. Ajax stared at her claws, now clutching his own.

"Later." Satira told him with a small smile. "We have to escape now." Arion conjured up another volley of lightning flashes for them, temporarily driving away the shade-touched wolves. "How?" The spiral prince wondered, his worried frown barely visible through the smog that filled the air. "Your invisibility didn't work, and I can't keep on throwing lightning bolts at them."

He was cut off when enraged howls filled the air, fury radiating from every note. The wolves were apparently very tired of having lightning shot at them, and now continued their pursuit with renewed vigor. Satira grabbed Arion's arm and pulled both him and Ajax back into the forest, a new idea forming in her mind.

The wolves obviously hunted with smell, not sight, so turning invisible wouldn't work. Hallucinations probably wouldn't either, considering they were mindless slaves of an evil entity that fed off of the fear and terror of all living things. But there was something she hadn't tried yet. Something that was both new and very difficult, but would most certainly work.

Satira tapped into her special reserve of magic and was suprised by how easy it was to access. It sent magic flowing through her veins with surprising ease. She no longer needed to will herself to conjure up some illusion, only needing as little as a mental twitch to send her magic spiraling to life.

"Hold on!" Satira yelled, clutching Arion and Ajax tightly. Mentally reaching out with more power than Satira thought she'd ever wield, the nocturne stepped forward and sank into the blissful shadows with her friends, leaving the bloodthirsty, shade-touched wolf pack far behind them.

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @Chbosser @L1llysage @MayasDragons @FlawstheAnimal
I told you she wasn't going to die :3
YERSHHSHSHHS
RUNES.
YERSHHSHSHHS
RUNES.
drastrciallyfantastic.gif pong.png Check out my threads!
1 2 ... 168 169 170 171 172 ... 247 248