Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 123 124 125 126 127 ... 247 248
[center][item=wooly bear] (Can't think of anything to put in here -_-) [b]Day 84:[/b] [b]"Fletcher, use your legs!"[/b] Juno commanded, steadily treading water beside the floundering hatchling. Her fur was soaked and waterlogged, but she was still able to swim gracefully because of hours of practice. Fletcher, on the other hand, was splashing helplessly beside her, snorting water up his nose and clumsily slipping on the smooth stones beneath his feet. [b]"I [i]am[/i] using my legs!"[/b] Fletcher moaned, wiping wet fur out of his face. Juno rolled her eyes. [b]"Not by jumping off the rocks!"[/b] She protested. [b]"Kick the water. Like Romeo's doing."[/b] She added, jerking her head at the spiral. Romeo was swimming circles around a little spot in the water that kept on expelling bubbles, dipping his head curiously beneath the surface. His little claws beat at the water, propelling the spiral forward with the grace of a water snake. Fletcher watched him closely, then tried doing it himself and nearly ran his nose into the shore. [b]"Is this the only way to play laser narwhals?"[/b] He asked, mewling pathetically. Juno reached out and lightly touched Fletcher's wing with a sympathetic glance. [b]"You don't need to be an ocean animal."[/b] She assured him, nudging Fletcher towards solid ground. [b]"You just seemed so eager to swim."[/b] Fletcher dragged himself onto the ground, frowning, and looking quite unsophisticated with water dripping off of his sodden mane. [b]"I want to swim!"[/b] He cried unhappily. [b]"It's just [i]really hard[/i]. How do you do it?"[/b] He added with a whimper. Juno grinned sheepishly, unused to being congratulated on her swimming skills. [b]"Romeo and I have been playing Laser Narwhals since forever."[/b] She explained mildly. [b]"I guess we were just so into it when we were hatchlings that we just naturally grew into learning how to swim."[/b] Fletcher huffed and tossed his mane, scattering water droplets everywhere. [b]"What land animal can I be?"[/b] He asked with a glimmer of hope. Juno grinned and nudged Fletcher's wing as Romeo dragged himself to shore behind him, water sliding off of his smooth scales. [b]"You can be an Ermine!"[/b] She squeaked excitedly. Romeo's face lit up at the name. [b]"We have an Ermine Emperor?"[/b] He asked hopefully, bounding up to them. Juno nodded vigorously, but Fletcher just looked confused. [b]"Ermine?"[/b] He echoed. Juno giggled. [b]"It's such a weird word, right?"[/b] She enthused. [b]"We read about them in the scroll Opal got for us. Apparently they're edible."[/b] She added, the corners of her mouth twitching humorously. Fletcher let out an involuntary gasp and slid backwards. Juno laughed again, her cyan blue eyes shining with amusement. [b]"Don't worry, I'll keep Romeo from eating you."[/b] She assured him with a teasing poke at the spiral. Romeo snorted with laughter. [b]"You eat meat too!"[/b] He retorted, shoving playfully at her arm. Fletcher watched the two of them, kind of misty-eyed. [b]"How do you be an Ermine Emperor?"[/b] He asked. [b]"Who do I command? Does the kingdom smell bad? Is there pudding?"[/b] He added hopefully. Juno giggled. [b]"Pudding can be the sacred food of the ermines if you want."[/b] She said, poking Fletcher's nose. [b]"Do you know how to make pudding?"[/b] Fletcher scrunched up his face and scowled at the sky. [b]"I think. . ."[/b] He began, deep in thought. [b]"I think it has something to do with algae."[/b] Juno and Romeo both beamed at him. [b]"That's awesome! I'm sure the lake has plenty of that."[/b] said Romeo enthusiastically. Fletcher cast a nervous look at the water, which Juno caught from the corner of her eye. [b]"Don't worry, [i]we'll[/i] be the ones diving for it."[/b] She assured him with her unnatural sharp-toothed grin.[b] "And then we can tell you [i]all[/i] about being an emperor for the ermines."[/b] She added. Fletcher's face lit up. [b]"Das' a good plan!"[/b] He insisted, wings twitching excitedly. Juno and Romeo shared a mischievous grin. [b]"Last one in is a rotting Greatshell!"[/b] Romeo chortled, darting off towards the lake. Growling playfully, Juno bounded after him, her tail twitching energetically as she and her friend barged towards the lake, Fletcher watching wistfully from behind.[/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @Petall @L1llysage @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @Chbosser[/size]

(Can't think of anything to put in here -_-)

Day 84:
"Fletcher, use your legs!" Juno commanded, steadily treading water beside the floundering hatchling. Her fur was soaked and waterlogged, but she was still able to swim gracefully because of hours of practice. Fletcher, on the other hand, was splashing helplessly beside her, snorting water up his nose and clumsily slipping on the smooth stones beneath his feet.

"I am using my legs!" Fletcher moaned, wiping wet fur out of his face. Juno rolled her eyes. "Not by jumping off the rocks!" She protested. "Kick the water. Like Romeo's doing." She added, jerking her head at the spiral.

Romeo was swimming circles around a little spot in the water that kept on expelling bubbles, dipping his head curiously beneath the surface. His little claws beat at the water, propelling the spiral forward with the grace of a water snake. Fletcher watched him closely, then tried doing it himself and nearly ran his nose into the shore.

"Is this the only way to play laser narwhals?" He asked, mewling pathetically. Juno reached out and lightly touched Fletcher's wing with a sympathetic glance. "You don't need to be an ocean animal." She assured him, nudging Fletcher towards solid ground. "You just seemed so eager to swim."

Fletcher dragged himself onto the ground, frowning, and looking quite unsophisticated with water dripping off of his sodden mane. "I want to swim!" He cried unhappily. "It's just really hard. How do you do it?" He added with a whimper. Juno grinned sheepishly, unused to being congratulated on her swimming skills.

"Romeo and I have been playing Laser Narwhals since forever." She explained mildly. "I guess we were just so into it when we were hatchlings that we just naturally grew into learning how to swim." Fletcher huffed and tossed his mane, scattering water droplets everywhere.

"What land animal can I be?" He asked with a glimmer of hope. Juno grinned and nudged Fletcher's wing as Romeo dragged himself to shore behind him, water sliding off of his smooth scales. "You can be an Ermine!" She squeaked excitedly. Romeo's face lit up at the name.

"We have an Ermine Emperor?" He asked hopefully, bounding up to them. Juno nodded vigorously, but Fletcher just looked confused. "Ermine?" He echoed. Juno giggled. "It's such a weird word, right?" She enthused. "We read about them in the scroll Opal got for us. Apparently they're edible." She added, the corners of her mouth twitching humorously.

Fletcher let out an involuntary gasp and slid backwards. Juno laughed again, her cyan blue eyes shining with amusement. "Don't worry, I'll keep Romeo from eating you." She assured him with a teasing poke at the spiral. Romeo snorted with laughter. "You eat meat too!" He retorted, shoving playfully at her arm.

Fletcher watched the two of them, kind of misty-eyed. "How do you be an Ermine Emperor?" He asked. "Who do I command? Does the kingdom smell bad? Is there pudding?" He added hopefully. Juno giggled. "Pudding can be the sacred food of the ermines if you want." She said, poking Fletcher's nose. "Do you know how to make pudding?"

Fletcher scrunched up his face and scowled at the sky. "I think. . ." He began, deep in thought. "I think it has something to do with algae." Juno and Romeo both beamed at him. "That's awesome! I'm sure the lake has plenty of that." said Romeo enthusiastically. Fletcher cast a nervous look at the water, which Juno caught from the corner of her eye.

"Don't worry, we'll be the ones diving for it." She assured him with her unnatural sharp-toothed grin. "And then we can tell you all about being an emperor for the ermines." She added. Fletcher's face lit up. "Das' a good plan!" He insisted, wings twitching excitedly.

Juno and Romeo shared a mischievous grin. "Last one in is a rotting Greatshell!" Romeo chortled, darting off towards the lake. Growling playfully, Juno bounded after him, her tail twitching energetically as she and her friend barged towards the lake, Fletcher watching wistfully from behind.

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @Petall @L1llysage @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @Chbosser
yeeee also is that a galaxy egg i seeeee
yeeee also is that a galaxy egg i seeeee
drastrciallyfantastic.gif pong.png Check out my threads!
@NovaBorn
Yep :3
I have at least one of each color except the purple one.
@NovaBorn
Yep :3
I have at least one of each color except the purple one.
squeeee))
I dont have that but i have another egg thing. Darn it, i better go fead em..))

galaxygalaxygalaxy))
squeeee))
I dont have that but i have another egg thing. Darn it, i better go fead em..))

galaxygalaxygalaxy))
Oh my goodness, such a sweet update! Fletcher is too precious!
Oh my goodness, such a sweet update! Fletcher is too precious!
tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o2_100.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dcm2381.png3_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tt.pngCorgii.png
@Petall
My precioussssss. . .
@Petall
My precioussssss. . .
[center][item=pretty pink arm bow] (HMMMMMMMMMM) [b]Day 85:[/b] [b]"You know, you guys are officially adults."[/b] Jade pointed out, a proud smile flickering across her face. Opal snorted incredulously. [b]"Oh really?"[/b] She asked, sarcastically. [b]"So we're all suddenly mature now?"[/b] Jade chuckled. [b]"Well. Maybe Zaffer and August are."[/b] She teased. Opal wrinkled her nose at the spiral. [b]"But that's not what it means to be an adult."[/b] Jade continued hurriedly, trying not to laugh. [b]"It involves responsibility."[/b] August guessed, rolling his eyes. [b]"And taking care of yourself and doing all the chores and treating people kindly but not too kindly or they'll-"[/b] [b]"Kind of."[/b] Jade interrupted, her eyes gleaming with amusement. [b]"In a way it does mean all those things, but adulthood can be whatever you want it to be. It depends on your perspective."[/b] She explained. [b]"I wish I'd known that. I only met you guys after. . ."[/b] She trailed off, anxiously wringing her claws. Zaffer flowned worriedly, sweeping his tail over his talons. He hesitated, unsure of what to say, until he noticed a sharp glance from Aurora. [b]"What should it mean for us then?"[/b] He blurted, feeling heat rush into his face. Aurora rolled her eyes, but they still betrayed amusement. Jade started to grin at him. [b]"Well, see, for you guys it means change."[/b] Jade said. [b]"You can decide what you want to be and make of your life, whether right now or even a few years in the future. I know it sounds cheesy."[/b] She added, noticing Opal's face. [b]"But it's true. So, what do you think you want to do?"[/b] Everyone contemplated this for a minuit. Opal merely shrugged. [b]"I'm just gonna wing it."[/b] She said, cocking a grin. [b]"Ha! [i]Wing[/i], get it?"[/b] She said, flaring her own dazzling silver ones. Zaffer groaned, and August coughed, trying to cover up his laugh. [b]"I think winging it will suit you just fine."[/b] Jade said with a smirk, her tail twitching humorously. [b]"I-I think I might want to be. . ."[/b] August started, shuffling his feet. [b]"Something memorable. Like an adventurer or a writer."[/b] Opal smiled softly at him, leaning into August's shoulder. [b]"I think you're already plenty memorable."[/b] She teased, entwining her tail with his. August blushed faintly, smiling gratefully back at the nocturne. Aurora and Zaffer shared a look, then hurriedly glanced away. Jade glanced between the two of them, a knowing smile blooming on her face. [b]"You can also choose your mate."[/b] She added with a glimmer of amusement. Aurora and Zaffer visibly shied away from each other, blushing furiously, but Opal and August were just staring at her. Jade laughed. [b]"It can be official now."[/b] She added. August and Opal both turned the color of ripe tomatoes, guiltily shuffling apart. [b]"It doesn't have to be embarrassing."[/b] Jade said, slithering up to the two of them. [b]"Janus and I were just comfortable with one another."[/b] [b]"Well it's [i]going[/i] to be embarrassing if you keep [i]pointing it out[/i]!"[/b] Opal burst out, fighting away the red tinge that hued her face. August ducked his head, refusing to speak. Jade reached out and gently touched his shoulder. [b]"I'm sorry."[/b] She murmured. [b]"But [i]someday[/i] you've got to get used to it."[/b] August chuckled nervously. [b]"I guess so."[/b] He admitted, the pink tinge finally leaving his face. He glanced over at Opal, whose gaze was already lingering on him. Slowly, their tails connected again, and the couple smiled at each other. Behind them, Aurora and Zaffer were feeling awfully self-conscious Jade turned her focus on them. [b]"And I suppose you two are. . ."[/b] She stopped abruptly, taken off guard by the panic-stricken look on Zaffer's face. Aurora wrinkled her nose and him and punched his shoulder, but there was obviously affection in the gesture. [b]"You're perfect for each other!"[/b] Jade insisted, grinning widely. The two of them took it even worse than Opal and August. Aurora jumped back as if hit, and stumbled over her own tail, when Zaffer threw his wings up to shield his face, which was turning a brilliant shade of red. Jade chuckled shaking her head. [b]"You may not know now."[/b] She murmured to herself, eyes hopping from both pairs of dragons. Jade smiled at herself, feeling the faint thrill of pride rush up her spine. [b]"But one day, you'll see I was right all along."[/b][/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @Petall @L1llysage @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @Chbosser[/size] Cooler update coming tomorrow ^^'

(HMMMMMMMMMM)

Day 85:
"You know, you guys are officially adults." Jade pointed out, a proud smile flickering across her face. Opal snorted incredulously. "Oh really?" She asked, sarcastically. "So we're all suddenly mature now?" Jade chuckled. "Well. Maybe Zaffer and August are." She teased. Opal wrinkled her nose at the spiral.

"But that's not what it means to be an adult." Jade continued hurriedly, trying not to laugh. "It involves responsibility." August guessed, rolling his eyes. "And taking care of yourself and doing all the chores and treating people kindly but not too kindly or they'll-"

"Kind of." Jade interrupted, her eyes gleaming with amusement. "In a way it does mean all those things, but adulthood can be whatever you want it to be. It depends on your perspective." She explained. "I wish I'd known that. I only met you guys after. . ." She trailed off, anxiously wringing her claws.

Zaffer flowned worriedly, sweeping his tail over his talons. He hesitated, unsure of what to say, until he noticed a sharp glance from Aurora. "What should it mean for us then?" He blurted, feeling heat rush into his face. Aurora rolled her eyes, but they still betrayed amusement. Jade started to grin at him.

"Well, see, for you guys it means change." Jade said. "You can decide what you want to be and make of your life, whether right now or even a few years in the future. I know it sounds cheesy." She added, noticing Opal's face. "But it's true. So, what do you think you want to do?"

Everyone contemplated this for a minuit. Opal merely shrugged. "I'm just gonna wing it." She said, cocking a grin. "Ha! Wing, get it?" She said, flaring her own dazzling silver ones. Zaffer groaned, and August coughed, trying to cover up his laugh. "I think winging it will suit you just fine." Jade said with a smirk, her tail twitching humorously.

"I-I think I might want to be. . ." August started, shuffling his feet. "Something memorable. Like an adventurer or a writer." Opal smiled softly at him, leaning into August's shoulder. "I think you're already plenty memorable." She teased, entwining her tail with his. August blushed faintly, smiling gratefully back at the nocturne.

Aurora and Zaffer shared a look, then hurriedly glanced away. Jade glanced between the two of them, a knowing smile blooming on her face. "You can also choose your mate." She added with a glimmer of amusement. Aurora and Zaffer visibly shied away from each other, blushing furiously, but Opal and August were just staring at her.

Jade laughed. "It can be official now." She added. August and Opal both turned the color of ripe tomatoes, guiltily shuffling apart. "It doesn't have to be embarrassing." Jade said, slithering up to the two of them. "Janus and I were just comfortable with one another."

"Well it's going to be embarrassing if you keep pointing it out!" Opal burst out, fighting away the red tinge that hued her face. August ducked his head, refusing to speak. Jade reached out and gently touched his shoulder. "I'm sorry." She murmured. "But someday you've got to get used to it."

August chuckled nervously. "I guess so." He admitted, the pink tinge finally leaving his face. He glanced over at Opal, whose gaze was already lingering on him. Slowly, their tails connected again, and the couple smiled at each other. Behind them, Aurora and Zaffer were feeling awfully self-conscious

Jade turned her focus on them. "And I suppose you two are. . ." She stopped abruptly, taken off guard by the panic-stricken look on Zaffer's face. Aurora wrinkled her nose and him and punched his shoulder, but there was obviously affection in the gesture.

"You're perfect for each other!" Jade insisted, grinning widely. The two of them took it even worse than Opal and August. Aurora jumped back as if hit, and stumbled over her own tail, when Zaffer threw his wings up to shield his face, which was turning a brilliant shade of red.

Jade chuckled shaking her head. "You may not know now." She murmured to herself, eyes hopping from both pairs of dragons. Jade smiled at herself, feeling the faint thrill of pride rush up her spine. "But one day, you'll see I was right all along."

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @Petall @L1llysage @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @Chbosser
Cooler update coming tomorrow ^^'
@Aetherstorm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAA
@Aetherstorm

AAAAAA
tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o2_100.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dcm2381.png3_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tt.pngCorgii.png
hgy8hu9dhwbknjfedhrfidbjwlsjibhuredtv4brh3ewdgrhbiedwhefi2hbewds24rfbeojdwg02rg3beqwdjlefguwr43eqwbldjofy9egwr3qewldberogn4edeyeyyey
hgy8hu9dhwbknjfedhrfidbjwlsjibhuredtv4brh3ewdgrhbiedwhefi2hbewds24rfbeojdwg02rg3beqwdjlefguwr43eqwbldjofy9egwr3qewldberogn4edeyeyyey
*conflicted emotions*
*conflicted emotions*
1 2 ... 123 124 125 126 127 ... 247 248