Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 247 248
@CrAZDragon
*cautiously prods fluff with stick*
@CrAZDragon
*cautiously prods fluff with stick*
@Aetherstorm
*Adds more fluff*
Yeeeeeeeeeee
@Aetherstorm
*Adds more fluff*
Yeeeeeeeeeee
mzfXIqE.png
@Aetherstorm I saw the Apparel and was like yess because shipping moment :P
@Aetherstorm I saw the Apparel and was like yess because shipping moment :P
c4iR5.gif2nehW.gifFnzLm.gifUPT8k.gifazaTN.gifVaIGM.gifFBdLU.gifVxYRw.gifb5Uc0.gifeJUNC.giflGu78.gifonNZp.gif9Q0Z1.gif - Click me signaturebannerdigimon11.png
@Aetherstorm

Ooooo now I'm dying to know more about Stiletto!!!! Also oh my goodness I am really shipping this!!!!
@Aetherstorm

Ooooo now I'm dying to know more about Stiletto!!!! Also oh my goodness I am really shipping this!!!!
tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o2_100.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dcm2381.png3_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tt.pngCorgii.png
@Digimon11
It's been a while since we've had a shipping moment ^w^

@Petall
YESSSSSS I AM SUCCEEDING! Opaugust is my favorite :3
@Digimon11
It's been a while since we've had a shipping moment ^w^

@Petall
YESSSSSS I AM SUCCEEDING! Opaugust is my favorite :3
[center][item=celestial horn] ([i]Hmmmmmmm. . .[/i]) [b]Day 67:[/b] [b]"I wonder why he chose you."[/b] Satira murmured, stroking the webwing alpha's silken feathers. The webwing cooed contentedly and shoved his head under Satira's talons, inviting more grooming of his feathers. Ajax shrugged, which was quite a feat since he had a leathery bird on his shoulder. [b]"I really don't know."[/b] he admitted, looking rather queasy. [b]"Maybe because I fought for Aster. Maybe because I was nearby. Nico's actions will forever be a mystery to us."[/b] Satira stopped petting the webwing, which warbled quietly in protest. [b]"Nico?"[/b] She echoed curiously. Ajax reddened and turned his head away. [b]"I named him."[/b] He murmured. Satira smiled. [b]"Well, it suits him."[/b] She admitted, happily patting Nico's head. Rikki eyed the webwing, curiosity sparking in her warm brown eyes. [b]"That one's a runt."[/b] She said, earning a protestant garbled bird murmur from Nico. [b]"What do you mean, runt?"[/b] Ajax asked. Rikki smiled. [b]"I've seen webwing alphas before, when I passed through the Scarred Wasteland on my way to the Plateau. Most of them were huge, as least as big as you. The largest were bigger then your ma and pap. But this guy?"[/b] She continued, waving at Nico. [b]"He can fit on your shoulder."[/b] Ajax stared thoughtfully at his new webwing. Satira giggled. [b]"He does look sort of runty."[/b] She said, amused. [b]"See here? The feathers around his head are all tousled. And he [i]warbles[/i] when he's happy."[/b] She reminded them. [b]"It just seems to fit. There's nothing wrong with runts, of course. It lets him fit on your shoulder."[/b] She added hurridley. Rikki chuckled. [b]"Right you are, youngin'."[/b] She mused, patting Satira on the back. [b]"Doesn't make him any less fierce either!"[/b] As if to prove this point Nico flared his wings and ruffled his feathers, opening his jagged beak to screech in agreement. This only made him more adorably intimidating. Satira grinned at him, her deep purple eyes lighting up. [b]"Do you think he'll get along with Oliver and Ash?"[/b] She wondered, glancing over her shoulder. Ash was busy frolicking through the air beside Zaffer, who was awkwardly trying not to squash any flowers under his feet. Ash noticed Satira's gaze and flitted over, his purple plumed wings beating frantically like a hummingbird's. [b]"Oh, hey you!"[/b] Satira chirped happily. Ash twittered something unintelligible and flitted away, curiously circling Nico. [b]"Th-this is your new friend."[/b] Ajax stammered, his cheeks reddening as he attempted to speak to a sparrowmouse. Nico ruffled his wings, trying to look important as Ash examined this newcomer. Nico flared open his four wings and took to the sky, sharing unintelligible bird chatter with the dark-tufted sparrowmouse. [b]"Sorry, sorry!"[/b] Zaffer blurted running over. [b]"I didn't notice he disappeared. Ash is so [i]small[/i]."[/b] he stammered. A shape that reached halfway up his neck appeared at his side. [b]"So's your [i]brain[/i]."[/b] Aurora teased. [b]"They're obviously getting along."[/b] Zaffer trailed off, eyeing the two familiars. [b]"I guess. . ."[/b] he mumbled, shuffling his feet. Riki reassuringly patted him on the shoulder. [b]"Don't worry."[/b] She said with a toothy grin. [b]"Not everyone knows the difference between the two."[/b][/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @GhostBreath @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @Petall @Catkidemma[/size] Horrible ending. I'm sorry -_- Ta-da! Nico :3 [s]Who totally isn't based on Nico de Angelo[/s] I also just realized every single familiar they own has wings ^^'

(Hmmmmmmm. . .)

Day 67:
"I wonder why he chose you." Satira murmured, stroking the webwing alpha's silken feathers. The webwing cooed contentedly and shoved his head under Satira's talons, inviting more grooming of his feathers. Ajax shrugged, which was quite a feat since he had a leathery bird on his shoulder.

"I really don't know." he admitted, looking rather queasy. "Maybe because I fought for Aster. Maybe because I was nearby. Nico's actions will forever be a mystery to us." Satira stopped petting the webwing, which warbled quietly in protest. "Nico?" She echoed curiously. Ajax reddened and turned his head away. "I named him." He murmured.

Satira smiled. "Well, it suits him." She admitted, happily patting Nico's head. Rikki eyed the webwing, curiosity sparking in her warm brown eyes. "That one's a runt." She said, earning a protestant garbled bird murmur from Nico.

"What do you mean, runt?" Ajax asked. Rikki smiled. "I've seen webwing alphas before, when I passed through the Scarred Wasteland on my way to the Plateau. Most of them were huge, as least as big as you. The largest were bigger then your ma and pap. But this guy?" She continued, waving at Nico. "He can fit on your shoulder."

Ajax stared thoughtfully at his new webwing. Satira giggled. "He does look sort of runty." She said, amused. "See here? The feathers around his head are all tousled. And he warbles when he's happy." She reminded them. "It just seems to fit. There's nothing wrong with runts, of course. It lets him fit on your shoulder." She added hurridley.

Rikki chuckled. "Right you are, youngin'." She mused, patting Satira on the back. "Doesn't make him any less fierce either!" As if to prove this point Nico flared his wings and ruffled his feathers, opening his jagged beak to screech in agreement. This only made him more adorably intimidating.

Satira grinned at him, her deep purple eyes lighting up. "Do you think he'll get along with Oliver and Ash?" She wondered, glancing over her shoulder. Ash was busy frolicking through the air beside Zaffer, who was awkwardly trying not to squash any flowers under his feet. Ash noticed Satira's gaze and flitted over, his purple plumed wings beating frantically like a hummingbird's.

"Oh, hey you!" Satira chirped happily. Ash twittered something unintelligible and flitted away, curiously circling Nico. "Th-this is your new friend." Ajax stammered, his cheeks reddening as he attempted to speak to a sparrowmouse. Nico ruffled his wings, trying to look important as Ash examined this newcomer.

Nico flared open his four wings and took to the sky, sharing unintelligible bird chatter with the dark-tufted sparrowmouse. "Sorry, sorry!" Zaffer blurted running over. "I didn't notice he disappeared. Ash is so small." he stammered.

A shape that reached halfway up his neck appeared at his side. "So's your brain." Aurora teased. "They're obviously getting along." Zaffer trailed off, eyeing the two familiars. "I guess. . ." he mumbled, shuffling his feet. Riki reassuringly patted him on the shoulder. "Don't worry." She said with a toothy grin. "Not everyone knows the difference between the two."

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @GhostBreath @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @Petall @Catkidemma
Horrible ending. I'm sorry -_-

Ta-da! Nico :3 Who totally isn't based on Nico de Angelo

I also just realized every single familiar they own has wings ^^'
@Aetherstorm

I must admit, Nico De Angelo was the first I thought of when you revealed him to be named Nico. I really really love that bird!
@Aetherstorm

I must admit, Nico De Angelo was the first I thought of when you revealed him to be named Nico. I really really love that bird!
tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o2_100.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dcm2381.png3_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tt.pngCorgii.png
@Petall
The name is so catchy, isn't it?

And I'm glad you love him! I'm trying so hard to make everyone love him owo
@Petall
The name is so catchy, isn't it?

And I'm glad you love him! I'm trying so hard to make everyone love him owo
Hello fellow Percy Jackson fans...
Hello fellow Percy Jackson fans...
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png 8IRtN.gif WavAI.gif

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif
Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows| Duskmages: a Subspecies| Art Gallery| Wishlist| Level 25 Cauldron

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@Aetherstorm
Nico is the best birb
Winged pets are best pets.

heck everyone loves Percy Jackson here.
This is fabulous
@Aetherstorm
Nico is the best birb
Winged pets are best pets.

heck everyone loves Percy Jackson here.
This is fabulous