Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Draw my Dragon/OC Contest - 4.5k gems+
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
@CaveJohnson Omg, haha, that is a super cute style! I love the comic ;v; It's funny because canonically in my lore, Necromancy is often getting into little arguments with people. He's very protective of his work. Thank you so much for entering!

We are now at 13 entries + 30 people interested, which means that after 7 more entries I will raise the gem prizes!
@CaveJohnson Omg, haha, that is a super cute style! I love the comic ;v; It's funny because canonically in my lore, Necromancy is often getting into little arguments with people. He's very protective of his work. Thank you so much for entering!

We are now at 13 entries + 30 people interested, which means that after 7 more entries I will raise the gem prizes!
[center]I'm interested! I need more things to draw. From what others have said, I'll say it too. Mark! Edit: I already have a wip. MS Paint because challenges!! And pixel art. It's Schizoid, I really like him. [img]http://i.imgur.com/pwiW7xO.png[/img][/center]
I'm interested! I need more things to draw. From what others have said, I'll say it too.

Mark!

Edit: I already have a wip. MS Paint because challenges!! And pixel art. It's Schizoid, I really like him.
pwiW7xO.png
Gonna mark this to come back to later!
Gonna mark this to come back to later!
windtop.png
Wow, awesome to see even more interested participants!

@Mekora That art of Schizoid is SO cute so far! Poor little guy just needs to remember to refill that medicine needle ;v; It's very in-character for him, and he looks absolutely adorable. Looking forward to the finished product!
Wow, awesome to see even more interested participants!

@Mekora That art of Schizoid is SO cute so far! Poor little guy just needs to remember to refill that medicine needle ;v; It's very in-character for him, and he looks absolutely adorable. Looking forward to the finished product!
Thank you! I almost messed up by not being able to erase the sketch- glad I figured out how to fix that issue. MS Paint transparency is tricky, I have to cut and paste the drawing with Transparent selection on every time I open the drawing if I want to do that right-click erase trick.
Thank you! I almost messed up by not being able to erase the sketch- glad I figured out how to fix that issue. MS Paint transparency is tricky, I have to cut and paste the drawing with Transparent selection on every time I open the drawing if I want to do that right-click erase trick.
Hopefully I find some time to do one of your ocs, but it might be a little last minute, haha uwu
Hopefully I find some time to do one of your ocs, but it might be a little last minute, haha uwu
Handful of Sprockets
*sigh* "You're going to make me say it, aren't you? FINE. I'm sorry I killed your wife. But in my defense, she jumped in front of my sword!"
Copper Gear
@Mekora Ahh, you're a brave soul! I would never venture to use MS Paint! ;o;
@Mekora Ahh, you're a brave soul! I would never venture to use MS Paint! ;o;
Mark
Mark
markkkk <3
markkkk <3
y9u6YSD.png
@wesleydog

Ooh, I'm interested in joining! If we won 1st place, would we be able to swap prizes for prizes that are in 2nd and 3rd place? I think I've gotten an unhatched light egg before, but not an unhatched arcane egg, so I'd rather have the arcane egg than the light egg. (I mean, I almost definitely wouldn't be able to win first prize, but hypothetically speaking. Besides, others might feel the same way I do)
@wesleydog

Ooh, I'm interested in joining! If we won 1st place, would we be able to swap prizes for prizes that are in 2nd and 3rd place? I think I've gotten an unhatched light egg before, but not an unhatched arcane egg, so I'd rather have the arcane egg than the light egg. (I mean, I almost definitely wouldn't be able to win first prize, but hypothetically speaking. Besides, others might feel the same way I do)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16