Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Draw my Dragon/OC Contest - 4.5k gems+
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@wesleydog

thanks for the runner up Wes!
I'm glad you liked it!!

Here's my preferred list

1. Rosette
2. Crystalhide treads
@wesleydog

thanks for the runner up Wes!
I'm glad you liked it!!

Here's my preferred list

1. Rosette
2. Crystalhide treads
A3kbN9K.png
@Wesleydog Thanks for holding this competition, and congrats to the winners!

1.) School Migration
2.) Black cat
3.) Crystalhide Treads
4.) Rosette Scroll
5.) Butterfly's Kiss
6.) Frost Weathering
7.) Chillspike Collar
8.) Wavecrest Saturnalia Vista
9.) Stonekeeper Crown
@Wesleydog Thanks for holding this competition, and congrats to the winners!

1.) School Migration
2.) Black cat
3.) Crystalhide Treads
4.) Rosette Scroll
5.) Butterfly's Kiss
6.) Frost Weathering
7.) Chillspike Collar
8.) Wavecrest Saturnalia Vista
9.) Stonekeeper Crown
BhWDcLm.png
@wesleydog

(Omg sorry for the late response, busy day ;n ;) Thank you so much, omg.... ;;A ;;; I didn't think i would actually win???? this is amazing???? ah, thank you!!!! i'm so incoherent, but i just want to thank you for giving lots of fun ocs to pick from and with backstories, i can tell you it definitely inspired me when joining!!!

again, thank you so much, and congratulations to everyone who participated, i went through each piece, and each is stunning!!
@wesleydog

(Omg sorry for the late response, busy day ;n ;) Thank you so much, omg.... ;;A ;;; I didn't think i would actually win???? this is amazing???? ah, thank you!!!! i'm so incoherent, but i just want to thank you for giving lots of fun ocs to pick from and with backstories, i can tell you it definitely inspired me when joining!!!

again, thank you so much, and congratulations to everyone who participated, i went through each piece, and each is stunning!!
@CanisChiroptera [item=chillspike collar] @Speedythecat [item=secondary gene: rosette] @Iskars [item=butterfly's kiss] @SkyJumper [skin=2632] @johnnytrash [item=Crystalhide Treads] @Kyreesha [item=black cat] Sending these prizes out now! Still waiting to hear back from @Reinore and @CaveJohnson before I send out the remaining 4 prizes!
@CanisChiroptera
Chillspike Collar

@Speedythecat
Secondary Gene: Rosette

@Iskars
Butterfly's Kiss

@SkyJumper

@johnnytrash
Crystalhide Treads

@Kyreesha
Black Cat

Sending these prizes out now! Still waiting to hear back from @Reinore and @CaveJohnson before I send out the remaining 4 prizes!
I have decided to award the prizes randomly in absence of a response :) @CaveJohnson [item=stonekeeper crown] @Reinore [item=vista: wavecrest saturnalia] @Frye [skin=17525] @thegracefuldeer [item=loga] Consolation prizes are still to come for those who did not place :o)
I have decided to award the prizes randomly in absence of a response :)

@CaveJohnson
Stonekeeper Crown

@Reinore
Vista: Wavecrest Saturnalia

@Frye

@thegracefuldeer
Loga

Consolation prizes are still to come for those who did not place :o)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16