Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Draw my Dragon/OC Contest - 4.5k gems+
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Mark! Your ocs are adorable omg
Mark! Your ocs are adorable omg
sigA1.pngsigA2.png
@aeyria coming back to this if I have the time
@aeyria coming back to this if I have the time
ooh mark!!!
ooh mark!!!
Marking this! I'll be drawing at least one of your cutiepies, when I am done with my adoptables
Marking this! I'll be drawing at least one of your cutiepies, when I am done with my adoptables
I'm going to mark this!!!
I'm going to mark this!!!
@Speedythecat Ahhh, it was so cool of you to draw her in both fox and human form >u< I really love her facial expression in fox form, and the way you drew her skirt in human form is so cute! I'm in love <3 @johnnytrash That's so funny, omg, I don't remember having any art of her in that shirt, but I actually had a shirt similar to that saved in her sta.sh on my DA for potential outfits in the future. I love the retro/throwback vibe that she has going on. Thank you so much for entering again! @Polyhex He is super cute, especially with the colored lines! Thank you so much for entering! And due to receiving interest from 20 people, I will be added the 3 following prizes to the runner-up prize pool: [item=crystalhide treads][item=chillspike collar][skin=2632] We are now at 25 interested participants, and well on our way to 50!
@Speedythecat Ahhh, it was so cool of you to draw her in both fox and human form >u< I really love her facial expression in fox form, and the way you drew her skirt in human form is so cute! I'm in love <3

@johnnytrash That's so funny, omg, I don't remember having any art of her in that shirt, but I actually had a shirt similar to that saved in her sta.sh on my DA for potential outfits in the future. I love the retro/throwback vibe that she has going on. Thank you so much for entering again!

@Polyhex He is super cute, especially with the colored lines! Thank you so much for entering!

And due to receiving interest from 20 people, I will be added the 3 following prizes to the runner-up prize pool:
Crystalhide Treads Chillspike Collar
We are now at 25 interested participants, and well on our way to 50!
hello I went ahead and drew popcorn and necromancy :0! since popcorn is a lvl 1 and necromancy is lvl 25 I kinda played with the idea that popcorn would be on The Hunt, but necromancy just kinda owns him. [img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/2e7a/f/2017/199/9/5/popping_popcorn_by_risingbear-dbgs5sj.jpg[/img] I didn't realize how small the image was until it was too late rip but I hope they look somewhat decent! not rly in it to win it, I just thought this would be fun :>
hello I went ahead and drew popcorn and necromancy :0!

since popcorn is a lvl 1 and necromancy is lvl 25 I kinda played with the idea that popcorn would be on The Hunt, but necromancy just kinda owns him.

popping_popcorn_by_risingbear-dbgs5sj.jpg

I didn't realize how small the image was until it was too late rip but I hope they look somewhat decent! not rly in it to win it, I just thought this would be fun :>
a_lil_logo_by_risingbear-dbfqpyf.png hatchery_banner_by_risingbear-dbgy8t0.png
FRT+3 | male, he/him | 18+ | pls buy my dragons im desperate
Mark, im interested in this.

(question. does the quality of the camera affects in the probabilities of winning?)
Mark, im interested in this.

(question. does the quality of the camera affects in the probabilities of winning?)
ElderlyGivingDutchshepherddog-max-1mb.gif
@bottledwater for later
@bottledwater for later
+4 FR time
she/her
Ooh, I might enter this later if I can get myself to actually work, ahaha x'D
Ooh, I might enter this later if I can get myself to actually work, ahaha x'D
wew.gifsiggy_small_by_canischiroptera-dc6n0tq.pngwater.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16