Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Clan looking for alliances!
1 2 3 4 5
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13189813] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/131899/13189813_350.png[/img] [/url] [font=century][size=4]The sun's light began to gently curve across the plains of the Sunbeam Ruins, dragons of several varieties stirred in the morning dew. Some dragons had eyes full of stars and wonder, their mouths agape with excitement to meet new allies! Other dragons, were strict with a glint of distrust wavering in the deep hues of their eyes, a frown painted across their lips. But one particular dragon, one of pink, blue, and violet colors, meets eyes with you. Her eyes glimmered with brilliance, and her smile was as sweet as sugar! This was Azalea, the ambassador of Incandescence. Today was the day Clan Incandescence outstretched their wings in preparation to meet other clans and share ideals! Some had left the safety of their small home in the outskirts of the Hewn City to come meet and chat with one another, others came to ridicule Azalea for proposing the idea that Incandescence could use some assistance! Nonetheless, the bright, bubbly Imperial looked onward with optimism aglow. Her mouth began to move as her gentle voice pried from the depths of her throat, "Greetings there! Care to indulge in peace? Incandescence could use a Clan like your's!"[/font] ----- Good morning, or evening, wherever you may be! My clan is a slow WIP, but I definitely plan to create one whole story for it when I have the time. Our name is "Incandescence", or Clan Incandescence, if that rolls off the tongue better. This clan falls under Light, but isn't entirely focused on Dominance, if anything they want to break the boundaries between other flights. The leader, Luxanna, wishes for a world of peace and understanding in which every dragon can put their differences aside in order to live in harmony. The dragons that reside within Incandescence range from every different flight, and I try to add new and diverse members to my clan every day. Incandescence is looking for allies or other clans that have alike goals! As I mentioned, my clan is HEAVILY in WIP, I only have 11 biographies out of 49 done even, and I'm always adding on to them! ;D; I'm even still working on the entire lore, but I hope as I get my other goals done, I can work on that as well. [/center]

13189813_350.png

The sun's light began to gently curve across the plains of the Sunbeam Ruins, dragons of several varieties stirred in the morning dew. Some dragons had eyes full of stars and wonder, their mouths agape with excitement to meet new allies! Other dragons, were strict with a glint of distrust wavering in the deep hues of their eyes, a frown painted across their lips. But one particular dragon, one of pink, blue, and violet colors, meets eyes with you. Her eyes glimmered with brilliance, and her smile was as sweet as sugar! This was Azalea, the ambassador of Incandescence.

Today was the day Clan Incandescence outstretched their wings in preparation to meet other clans and share ideals! Some had left the safety of their small home in the outskirts of the Hewn City to come meet and chat with one another, others came to ridicule Azalea for proposing the idea that Incandescence could use some assistance! Nonetheless, the bright, bubbly Imperial looked onward with optimism aglow.

Her mouth began to move as her gentle voice pried from the depths of her throat, "Greetings there! Care to indulge in peace? Incandescence could use a Clan like your's!"

Good morning, or evening, wherever you may be!

My clan is a slow WIP, but I definitely plan to create one whole story for it when I have the time. Our name is "Incandescence", or Clan Incandescence, if that rolls off the tongue better. This clan falls under Light, but isn't entirely focused on Dominance, if anything they want to break the boundaries between other flights. The leader, Luxanna, wishes for a world of peace and understanding in which every dragon can put their differences aside in order to live in harmony. The dragons that reside within Incandescence range from every different flight, and I try to add new and diverse members to my clan every day. Incandescence is looking for allies or other clans that have alike goals!

As I mentioned, my clan is HEAVILY in WIP, I only have 11 biographies out of 49 done even, and I'm always adding on to them! ;D; I'm even still working on the entire lore, but I hope as I get my other goals done, I can work on that as well.
ahrigif_by_trlcks_n_vlxen-dbcwg2m.gif Jojo
He/him
+2 FR time
hatcherybutton_by_trlcks_n_vlxen-dbgip0g.pngsmolrobin_by_trlcks_n_vlxen-dbd7is3.png
@Reflets
I guess we can be alliances!My clan is also in WIP.The name of the clan is Tri-winds
The leader Farino takes in all types of dragons and kicks out dragons that do really bad things!(like murder) I think they have around the same wishes as I said still in WIP!
@Reflets
I guess we can be alliances!My clan is also in WIP.The name of the clan is Tri-winds
The leader Farino takes in all types of dragons and kicks out dragons that do really bad things!(like murder) I think they have around the same wishes as I said still in WIP!
66-BDA59-A-F395-442-D-ADC8-72-AAA10-E29-C5.png
@SkullLotus
I'd be happy to have an alliance with your clan! o: Maybe we can work on lore together, and maybe have interactions between them? I feel like it could help develop dragon's personalities/biographies that way, it's also fun having lore between clans as well!
@SkullLotus
I'd be happy to have an alliance with your clan! o: Maybe we can work on lore together, and maybe have interactions between them? I feel like it could help develop dragon's personalities/biographies that way, it's also fun having lore between clans as well!
He/him
+2 FR time
hatcherybutton_by_trlcks_n_vlxen-dbgip0g.pngsmolrobin_by_trlcks_n_vlxen-dbd7is3.png
@Reflects

I think I'm a bit late, but if you are still looking for alliances, I'd like to! My clan, The SpiralScale Clan, is still WIP in lore, but I have the basis. They are a clan of traders that accept any dragons, no matter their backstory
@Reflects

I think I'm a bit late, but if you are still looking for alliances, I'd like to! My clan, The SpiralScale Clan, is still WIP in lore, but I have the basis. They are a clan of traders that accept any dragons, no matter their backstory
Eh7mW.gif
5tHOv.gif
WpHT3.gif
8qVxd.gif
Bo1ub.gif
FpJLG.gif
TuipX.gif
gF5U2.gif
QZhRp.gif
KkedT.gif
@Reflets
if you're still looking, i would like to offer as well! my clan lore is also a very slow wip,,, mostly because i never have motivation D'': none of it's posted but my clan (the midnight search) is a clan of dragons who are determined to survive, no matter the cost- - most have also lost something important to them.
a future where everyone can live peacefully would be a wonderful thing to them :''')
@Reflets
if you're still looking, i would like to offer as well! my clan lore is also a very slow wip,,, mostly because i never have motivation D'': none of it's posted but my clan (the midnight search) is a clan of dragons who are determined to survive, no matter the cost- - most have also lost something important to them.
a future where everyone can live peacefully would be a wonderful thing to them :''')
fsjgklggk.png hjkkk.gif slowly going through posts to replace broken images. if i upload the wrong image feel free to let me know
@Reflets
Sure!That sounds really cool and interesting!
I guess when u got an idea PM me?
@Reflets
Sure!That sounds really cool and interesting!
I guess when u got an idea PM me?
66-BDA59-A-F395-442-D-ADC8-72-AAA10-E29-C5.png
@Reflets
if you need a cheap band of relatively cheap mercinaries to fight and hunt for your clan then the Dammed are the ones for you, there is however some risk involved with taking mirrors to work for you.... Especially these ones, they will not or poorly listen to anyone who doesn't keep them down with an iron claw like their matriarch.

Mostly my lore is still a wip but I'm getting a more solid grasp on what I want them to be and act like.
You can check out the clan's lore on my profile, just press the quote and you should be taken there c:
@Reflets
if you need a cheap band of relatively cheap mercinaries to fight and hunt for your clan then the Dammed are the ones for you, there is however some risk involved with taking mirrors to work for you.... Especially these ones, they will not or poorly listen to anyone who doesn't keep them down with an iron claw like their matriarch.

Mostly my lore is still a wip but I'm getting a more solid grasp on what I want them to be and act like.
You can check out the clan's lore on my profile, just press the quote and you should be taken there c:
78785735_aPf7MC3aS69673X.png78785727_QC7kJPmjHp3H8un.png78785724_4fPJQ8YrrspBjHn.png78785712_uvb98SpA7taC82P.png
@Reflets - I think your clan would get along well with mine. Although I am in the Light flight currently, my clan is actually a Water clan and lives in the Sea of A Thousand Currents. They are a peaceful bunch that welcomes visitors to their reef and they love forging new alliances with clans all over Sornieth. =D
@Reflets - I think your clan would get along well with mine. Although I am in the Light flight currently, my clan is actually a Water clan and lives in the Sea of A Thousand Currents. They are a peaceful bunch that welcomes visitors to their reef and they love forging new alliances with clans all over Sornieth. =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
@Reflets
howdy! i'm a representative from clan Harmony I actually currently have no alliances whatsoever! (Probably because Doll is paranoid that their gonna be thrust into another war, but u know...) We are nestled deep within a forest that not even Doll knows the name of. We are extremely accepting of others (aka i constantly have no lair space) and "exalting" for us is basically just them deciding to move on and leave. We are probably one of the most peaceful clans... excluding my edgy baby, Dust. I'm currently WIP for my dragon lore, but i have my background for the clan finished. most of my dragons have lore, but i'm trying to get lore for the ones that don't. I WILL FINISH ONE DAYYYYYYYY.

*breath in*

*breath out*

so yeah! you could be my first ally and we could exchange lore!

chesck out mah lore shop plz ----> http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2207011/1
@Reflets
howdy! i'm a representative from clan Harmony I actually currently have no alliances whatsoever! (Probably because Doll is paranoid that their gonna be thrust into another war, but u know...) We are nestled deep within a forest that not even Doll knows the name of. We are extremely accepting of others (aka i constantly have no lair space) and "exalting" for us is basically just them deciding to move on and leave. We are probably one of the most peaceful clans... excluding my edgy baby, Dust. I'm currently WIP for my dragon lore, but i have my background for the clan finished. most of my dragons have lore, but i'm trying to get lore for the ones that don't. I WILL FINISH ONE DAYYYYYYYY.

*breath in*

*breath out*

so yeah! you could be my first ally and we could exchange lore!

chesck out mah lore shop plz ----> http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2207011/1
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif *you sense disaster gay energy radiating from this being...
@Kiradog234
Another point for my "wrong name" counter. xD I didn't get your ping! But it's never too late, I'd be happy to accept more alliances! I feel like our clans could get along, the trading part could help develop a good relationship between our clans! o: and it could help with lore too~ If you're alright with an alliance, I am too! ^^

@cattima
Oo I like the idea behind your clan, albeit the sads :'c Our alliance could work together to create the peaceful like for them, though! But I totally understand you on the 0 motivation part, all the time and creativity in the world, but my body would just prefer to sleep all day and stare at auction house prices. xD I'd love to create an alliance. ^^

@SkullLotus
Sure thing! I'll be making an alliance page on my clan leader's profile, I'll shoot ya a friend request too, if that's okay? c:

@Lunaaaaa
I've always been interested in Mirrors as I've never been able to find the perfect one for me! I feel as if my main leader may have a little trouble with your clan, but some of my more battle-based dragons could attempt handling the iron claw part! A little wildness in the mix would be very interesting to write for o: ! I also I read your darling Alvancano's biography, Futret music I see? Never thought I'd find another fan on this website! I'd be happy to give alliances a try!

@HSoup
Viva la peace! I feel that our clans could get along great ^^ We love to welcome visitors as well! If you're alright with an alliance, I am too!

@DaisyTheDryad
I feel you so much about that finishing someday part xD I have so much trouble thinking up original stories for each of my dragons, I'm so stuck on a few of my darlings! I'd be happy to have an alliance~
@Kiradog234
Another point for my "wrong name" counter. xD I didn't get your ping! But it's never too late, I'd be happy to accept more alliances! I feel like our clans could get along, the trading part could help develop a good relationship between our clans! o: and it could help with lore too~ If you're alright with an alliance, I am too! ^^

@cattima
Oo I like the idea behind your clan, albeit the sads :'c Our alliance could work together to create the peaceful like for them, though! But I totally understand you on the 0 motivation part, all the time and creativity in the world, but my body would just prefer to sleep all day and stare at auction house prices. xD I'd love to create an alliance. ^^

@SkullLotus
Sure thing! I'll be making an alliance page on my clan leader's profile, I'll shoot ya a friend request too, if that's okay? c:

@Lunaaaaa
I've always been interested in Mirrors as I've never been able to find the perfect one for me! I feel as if my main leader may have a little trouble with your clan, but some of my more battle-based dragons could attempt handling the iron claw part! A little wildness in the mix would be very interesting to write for o: ! I also I read your darling Alvancano's biography, Futret music I see? Never thought I'd find another fan on this website! I'd be happy to give alliances a try!

@HSoup
Viva la peace! I feel that our clans could get along great ^^ We love to welcome visitors as well! If you're alright with an alliance, I am too!

@DaisyTheDryad
I feel you so much about that finishing someday part xD I have so much trouble thinking up original stories for each of my dragons, I'm so stuck on a few of my darlings! I'd be happy to have an alliance~
He/him
+2 FR time
1 2 3 4 5