Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Writer's Place [Banners!]
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 52 53
@PhoenixMiko, @Firedawn, @M00nKnight, @swaggiep34, @SpiderLondon, @IronPen, @lalalanmao, @NightRising, @ClockworkEclipse, @WillowtheWisp, @Warriorgirl1234, @Nudibranchs, @UniverseStar, @owlisholive, @FlamesEmbrace, @Sillywinter, @TwilightDreams, @bcrush, @lilMama, @SocklessWonder, @KallyPaige @Heyman [i][b]Picture Prompt[/b][/i] Today's prompt is: [img]https://media.treehugger.com/assets/images/2011/10/glowingmushroom.jpg[/img] (This picture does not belong to me) Some glowing shrooms for today!
@PhoenixMiko, @Firedawn, @M00nKnight, @swaggiep34, @SpiderLondon, @IronPen, @lalalanmao, @NightRising, @ClockworkEclipse, @WillowtheWisp, @Warriorgirl1234, @Nudibranchs, @UniverseStar, @owlisholive, @FlamesEmbrace, @Sillywinter, @TwilightDreams, @bcrush, @lilMama, @SocklessWonder, @KallyPaige @Heyman

Picture Prompt

Today's prompt is:
glowingmushroom.jpg

(This picture does not belong to me)

Some glowing shrooms for today!
Compared to the darkness that shrouded the forest, a pulsing green glow faintly illuminated. Upon closer inspection, there were various ridges that made up the plant species. It softly glowed barely lighting the area around it, still it was a beautiful change in the dark woods.

All night, curious animals would come close to the mushroom and carefully surround it. Their noses twitched and tails flicked from side to side. Beady, little eyes scanned over the green light. Still, the light continued to pulse in a rhythm continuing its job.

The various creatures would then scurry away in hopes of food or didn't think the species was a threat to them. Either way, the shroom was in its place keeping tempo of the glow. No matter what, the plant will keep the tempo of the various pulses that it gave and soon will continue to glow brightly or diminish into nothing.
Compared to the darkness that shrouded the forest, a pulsing green glow faintly illuminated. Upon closer inspection, there were various ridges that made up the plant species. It softly glowed barely lighting the area around it, still it was a beautiful change in the dark woods.

All night, curious animals would come close to the mushroom and carefully surround it. Their noses twitched and tails flicked from side to side. Beady, little eyes scanned over the green light. Still, the light continued to pulse in a rhythm continuing its job.

The various creatures would then scurry away in hopes of food or didn't think the species was a threat to them. Either way, the shroom was in its place keeping tempo of the glow. No matter what, the plant will keep the tempo of the various pulses that it gave and soon will continue to glow brightly or diminish into nothing.
RMQGZO6.png ______________________________xxx challenge i'm doing :)8d7o509.png
@PhoenixMiko, @Firedawn, @M00nKnight, @Helbram, @swaggiep34, @Booktwist, @SpiderLondon, @doodledraw, @IronPen, @lalalanmao, @NightRising, @ClockworkEclipse, @Oranitha, @WillowtheWisp, @Warriorgirl1234, @Nudibranchs, @KiTea, @UniverseStar, @owlisholive, @FlamesEmbrace, @Sillywinter, @TwilightDreams, @bcrush, @lilMama, @KallyPaige, @mightybeast, @Heyman @EldritchCrowe

Aaaag, I've been really bad this week. >.> Sorry about that

Single-Word Prompt

Today's prompt is hunger
@PhoenixMiko, @Firedawn, @M00nKnight, @Helbram, @swaggiep34, @Booktwist, @SpiderLondon, @doodledraw, @IronPen, @lalalanmao, @NightRising, @ClockworkEclipse, @Oranitha, @WillowtheWisp, @Warriorgirl1234, @Nudibranchs, @KiTea, @UniverseStar, @owlisholive, @FlamesEmbrace, @Sillywinter, @TwilightDreams, @bcrush, @lilMama, @KallyPaige, @mightybeast, @Heyman @EldritchCrowe

Aaaag, I've been really bad this week. >.> Sorry about that

Single-Word Prompt

Today's prompt is hunger
@PhoenixMiko, @Firedawn, @swaggiep34, @Booktwist, @SpiderLondon, @doodledraw, @IronPen, @NightRising, @ClockworkEclipse, @WillowtheWisp, @Warriorgirl1234, @Nudibranchs, @UniverseStar, @owlisholive, @Sillywinter, @TwilightDreams, @bcrush, @lilMama, @KallyPaige @Heyman

Song Inspiration

Today's song is I Will Fight Alone, by Firewind

Lyrics
YouTube Video
@PhoenixMiko, @Firedawn, @swaggiep34, @Booktwist, @SpiderLondon, @doodledraw, @IronPen, @NightRising, @ClockworkEclipse, @WillowtheWisp, @Warriorgirl1234, @Nudibranchs, @UniverseStar, @owlisholive, @Sillywinter, @TwilightDreams, @bcrush, @lilMama, @KallyPaige @Heyman

Song Inspiration

Today's song is I Will Fight Alone, by Firewind

Lyrics
YouTube Video

Single-Word Prompt

Today's prompt is cry

Single-Word Prompt

Today's prompt is cry
@PhoenixMiko, @Firedawn, @M00nKnight, @swaggiep34, @SpiderLondon, @IronPen, @lalalanmao, @NightRising, @ClockworkEclipse, @WillowtheWisp, @Warriorgirl1234, @Nudibranchs, @UniverseStar, @owlisholive, @FlamesEmbrace, @Sillywinter, @TwilightDreams, @bcrush, @lilMama, @SocklessWonder, @KallyPaige @Heyman [i][b]Picture Prompt[/b][/i] Today's prompt [img]https://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large/night-bird-preying-leeann-mclane-goetz.jpg[/img]
@PhoenixMiko, @Firedawn, @M00nKnight, @swaggiep34, @SpiderLondon, @IronPen, @lalalanmao, @NightRising, @ClockworkEclipse, @WillowtheWisp, @Warriorgirl1234, @Nudibranchs, @UniverseStar, @owlisholive, @FlamesEmbrace, @Sillywinter, @TwilightDreams, @bcrush, @lilMama, @SocklessWonder, @KallyPaige @Heyman

Picture Prompt

Today's prompt
night-bird-preying-leeann-mclane-goetz.jpg

Song Inspiration

Today's song is Heart of the Storm by Dragonforce

Lyrics
YouTube Video

Song Inspiration

Today's song is Heart of the Storm by Dragonforce

Lyrics
YouTube Video
[Cry Prompt]

"What?" He managed to stutter out. "What are you talking about?" He could hear pulsing sound of his heart resonate in his ears.

She looked away, biting her lip. "I'm so sorry..." Her hands clasped around each other. "It's really not working out, you know? You've just been busy lately and won't call me your girlfriend in front of your friends. Plus you told your girl best friend that we were simply friends. So, I've decided to let go."

"No... Please I can change all that. Why don't we talk this out?" He reached out a hand to grab one of hers when she pulled away. His hand was left frozen in the air.

She shook her head. "I'm sorry. I'm sure there will be someone else out in the world for you. Thank you for the time together." She gave him a bitter smile and walked away leaving him by himself.

Ever so slowly, he let his arm dropped down to his side, watching her figure becoming smaller and disappearing. His eyes became glassy as tears began to spill out. "Why...?" Rushes of tears overflowed that made his eyes turn red, still spilling the clear liquid.

A gust of wind came redirecting the tears to the side. Then he wiped his eyes, pulling away to look at the drops on his fingers. "I'm crying..." He stated to himself. The small drops glimmered slightly in the sun. "When was the last time I cried?"
[Cry Prompt]

"What?" He managed to stutter out. "What are you talking about?" He could hear pulsing sound of his heart resonate in his ears.

She looked away, biting her lip. "I'm so sorry..." Her hands clasped around each other. "It's really not working out, you know? You've just been busy lately and won't call me your girlfriend in front of your friends. Plus you told your girl best friend that we were simply friends. So, I've decided to let go."

"No... Please I can change all that. Why don't we talk this out?" He reached out a hand to grab one of hers when she pulled away. His hand was left frozen in the air.

She shook her head. "I'm sorry. I'm sure there will be someone else out in the world for you. Thank you for the time together." She gave him a bitter smile and walked away leaving him by himself.

Ever so slowly, he let his arm dropped down to his side, watching her figure becoming smaller and disappearing. His eyes became glassy as tears began to spill out. "Why...?" Rushes of tears overflowed that made his eyes turn red, still spilling the clear liquid.

A gust of wind came redirecting the tears to the side. Then he wiped his eyes, pulling away to look at the drops on his fingers. "I'm crying..." He stated to himself. The small drops glimmered slightly in the sun. "When was the last time I cried?"
RMQGZO6.png ______________________________xxx challenge i'm doing :)8d7o509.png
@ToonKuriboh Hi, can you put me on the pinglists for everything (including events) except for the song one.
@ToonKuriboh Hi, can you put me on the pinglists for everything (including events) except for the song one.
JWACnXB.gif UxreU62.png yMwAJm4.gif
@Toonkuriboh

I'd like to be pinged for everything please! :)
@Toonkuriboh

I'd like to be pinged for everything please! :)
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 52 53