Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Dont strve style crossovr interest check
1 2 3 4 5
@Shinyumbreon

Ping list if you open up for these please. I really like the sketchy style and am in love with the imperial you've drawn.
@Shinyumbreon

Ping list if you open up for these please. I really like the sketchy style and am in love with the imperial you've drawn.
dGDfEVk.png
This is so cool! Can I be added to the ping list please?
This is so cool! Can I be added to the ping list please?
Hi! I am 3 hours ahead of FR time. I'm not very social but I hope you are having a good day anyways! :)
nature_small.pngcourier_edgar.gifcourier_spitfire.gifcourier_pearl.gifnature_small.png
edited with new update!

@Gryffindor4200 my apologies for not seeing your request sooner, you need to ping people via @ username so they can see your response
edited with new update!

@Gryffindor4200 my apologies for not seeing your request sooner, you need to ping people via @ username so they can see your response
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon Oh of course, I always forget to do that! ^^; Thanks for adding me.
@Shinyumbreon Oh of course, I always forget to do that! ^^; Thanks for adding me.
Hi! I am 3 hours ahead of FR time. I'm not very social but I hope you are having a good day anyways! :)
nature_small.pngcourier_edgar.gifcourier_spitfire.gifcourier_pearl.gifnature_small.png
@Shinyumbreon I love these. Could I be added to both pinglists?

I like the idea of Pearcatchers having Chester. If you ever decide to do another breed with one may I suggest Faes? Faes. Faes riding on chester. Faes sleeping in chester. Faes and chester.
@Shinyumbreon I love these. Could I be added to both pinglists?

I like the idea of Pearcatchers having Chester. If you ever decide to do another breed with one may I suggest Faes? Faes. Faes riding on chester. Faes sleeping in chester. Faes and chester.
h1d7LhT.png
@Sonora omg i might just have to do a lil extra side one specially for adventures with chester lookalike and fae
@Sonora omg i might just have to do a lil extra side one specially for adventures with chester lookalike and fae
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@shinyumbreon These are great! Can I be added to both pinglists?
I would instantly buy the Tundra one.
@shinyumbreon These are great! Can I be added to both pinglists?
I would instantly buy the Tundra one.
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
@Shinyumbreon ahhhhhhhh the fae is adorable! And i love don't starve. could you add me to the pinglist?
@Shinyumbreon ahhhhhhhh the fae is adorable! And i love don't starve. could you add me to the pinglist?
look_at_dem_Leggs_bg.gif 2PgeVQK.png AXgbdLB.gif look_at_dem_Leggs_bg_alt.gif
@shinyumbreon

First, nice username.

Second, add me to whatever ping list you're sure to have accumulated. (Updates and shop)

Third, be still my fangirl heart, PLEASE do these.

Fourth, FAE IN A CHESTER, FOLLOWING OTHER DRAGONS. My progens are a guardian and a far, and I personally would LOVE to see that!!!
@shinyumbreon

First, nice username.

Second, add me to whatever ping list you're sure to have accumulated. (Updates and shop)

Third, be still my fangirl heart, PLEASE do these.

Fourth, FAE IN A CHESTER, FOLLOWING OTHER DRAGONS. My progens are a guardian and a far, and I personally would LOVE to see that!!!
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
@ShinyUmbreon

Add me to your pinglist! ^-^
@ShinyUmbreon

Add me to your pinglist! ^-^
BcRJQQl.png
1 2 3 4 5