Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Together... ~a Pinkerlocke~
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17
@Belviere

They had fallen into a drawer and that's why I couldn't find them. I CAN SEE.
I got a bit more of the post done before I went to bed and so when I get home, I'll finish and post it then.

I'm not sure who they take after. The offspring of a Cinnamon roll and an Edge lord have a lot of potential possibilities. I've made my own lil headcanons based on their appearances thus far though.
@Belviere

They had fallen into a drawer and that's why I couldn't find them. I CAN SEE.
I got a bit more of the post done before I went to bed and so when I get home, I'll finish and post it then.

I'm not sure who they take after. The offspring of a Cinnamon roll and an Edge lord have a lot of potential possibilities. I've made my own lil headcanons based on their appearances thus far though.
Hello
@Deathwolf555
Hurray for being able to see again! \o/ Also, I can't wait to see how the kids turn out. It'll be great. XD
@Deathwolf555
Hurray for being able to see again! \o/ Also, I can't wait to see how the kids turn out. It'll be great. XD
lUc1aX6.gifOnQ3zz1.gifoob_crest_100_by_cthulucy-db2ny03.png
[center][b]Days 42-46(Post 20) - Hellos and Goodbyes[/b] [item=Simple Gold wing bangles] Sentence : Chill Pinkerton. [/center] _______________________________________________________________________________________ These past few days of waiting had been absolutely torturous for Cecelia and Hemlock. The parents-to-be kept fretting over every little thing. A leaf fell on the eggs and Cecelia was ready to fight the entire tree. Wisteria had took it upon herself to distract Cecelia at every given moment. Vice had be coerced into doing the same for Hemlock. In truth, Vice was the more effective one. The downside of that was something felt by everyone else. All they did was argue over trivial things. With Vice occupied, Mimic spent her time with Chrys and "Landy" as she called the Spirit Armor that attached itself to the Warrior. That left Buttercup alone for the most part. Still, it was her duty to her friends and sibling to watch over the eggs in her stead. For hours upon hours, her sole form of entertainment was trying to look for a sign of life within the dark, somewhat glowing objects. The two eggs were wrapped comfortably in the blanket Cecelia wore, given up by Chrysanthemum. The eggs seemed perfect and yet it was gnawing at her that something was wrong. She had felt this kind of warning before, and each time, her suspicions came true. Would that mean there would be no eggs at all? The thought terrified her. She wouldn't know how to handle such a loss, and would definitely not know how to comfort a parent going through such a loss. Should she tell someone? But who? Who was going to listen to her...? Wisteria valued her opinion, but she would panic and eventually spill to Cecelia. Vice.....no. Mimic wouldn't understand. The Guardian's eyes widened, glancing over to the Nocturne. Mimic wouldn't, but Chrys might. Skydancers were suppose to be good at knowing things. Buttercup cautiously made her way over to the Warrior, every step made as if she were walking on feathers, as if one wrong move would mean the end. "Chrys...?" She whispered. The Skydancer nodded, "Have you been looking at the eggs too?". How the Skydancer knew that was specifically what she was going to talk about confused boggled her mind. Nonetheless, she nodded dumbly. "I can't shake the feeling that something's wrong..." "You're right. But I can't tell what. I would like to think...before I was injured and lost my memories, I wasn't this bad at reading auras, but....perhaps I was. Either way, I don't like the look of that first one..." Chrysanthemum shook her head, The Guardian focusing her eyes on the first of two eggs. It did seem suspicious. She wouldn't be able to tell anything until the eggs hatched though... A tiny snout poked out of the first egg sometime later, causing a hoard of dragons to rush over to the makeshift nest. The hatchling's snout was soon joined by another from the same egg. A small chorus of quiet and concerned murmurs from the group. Two hatchlings burst forth from the egg, clinging to each other. It was clear they were weak. From the ignored second egg, a strong hatchling tore through the shell, eager to meet the world. It just got mere glances as everyone fretted over the first two. . Mimic, however, was instantly drawn to this new hatchling. She picked her up and hugged the child, causing the hatchling to coo in happiness. "They share a life..." Chrys spoke, looking at the twins clinging onto each other for dear life(literally). The Skydancer shook her head. "They cannot survive like this...one of them has to sacrifice themselves..." "But which one?" Cecelia was horrified at the dragon's words. "They'll decide themselves. For now, hold them close. Talk to them. They'll decide..." The Skydancer bowed her head to the hatchlings, the other dragons following suit. Cecelia delicately picked up her hatchlings, humming to them. Hemlock took the third child from the Nocturne's grasp and huddled up with his family. "They need names..." Hemlock tried to find his voice as he ignored the world around them. For now, it was only him, Cecelia, and their hatchlings. Their three, beautiful, beautiful hatchlings. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30208205] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/302083/30208205_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30208206] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/302083/30208206_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30208207] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/302083/30208207_350.png[/img] [/url] "Erika...and Theodore" Cecelia's voice was barely a whisper as she looked down at the twins she held in her hands. Hemlock nodded. "Odd names for dragons..." He was lightly whacked by her tail, accompanied by a dry laugh. "Frederica.....To round out our odd named trio...". The Coatl rested her head onto his shoulder, waiting for their choice to be made. Soon after, Theodore stilled, and Erika began to cry loudly as her strength was restored. One child withered away in her arms, the other filling out and mourning the loss of her brother. Frederica was restless in her father's arms, and slipped away when Hemlock pulled his mate into his arms, the two dragons mourning the loss of their son. Frederica didn't like it, instead preferring the company of the green dragon from before, leaving her family to their sorrow. Buttercup sighed, shaking her head sadly. She glanced at their leader as Wisteria simply murmured plans for a burial. ____________________________________________________________________________________ @Leopardmask @AnnaStar353 @Belviere @AmmieKatt @KyloRen @Skyeset @DragonWarrior333 @Metroid @CrimsonSakura @patchedprankster @LadyFang @ScarletSultan @ScarletTheDragon @SybilRamkin I've never written hatchling death/Dragon death before. So hopefully I did okay. I may post another thing today as this is two days late >> Since we just bred dragons, I think i'm going to gene one this time. So look forward to when I do that. It may be a few days so I can properly incorporate it into the story. As an important notice: [b]Theodore, the middle child, is up for adoption before I exalt him. He'll be available for at least 3 days. Also, There are three adult children I have that are siblings to Wisteria. They're currently on the 4th page of my lair so if you're interested in one of them, do hit me up. They'll be around for a few more days as well.[/b] Skyeset - Thank you for that ^^ I did notice I write a lot of dialogue and I was like "This is mostly just talking...Does anyone else notice this?" XD I'll be trying to remedy that in later installments. Belviere - Me too. I look forward to when they grow up :3 I really like Freddy's colors(yes I've taken to calling her freddy >>). Erika is a pretty girl too. I've thought a bit about her personality, but mostly with her regret about Theodore. What do you think? Any headcanons?
Days 42-46(Post 20) - Hellos and Goodbyes
Simple Gold Wing Bangles
Sentence : Chill Pinkerton.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

These past few days of waiting had been absolutely torturous for Cecelia and Hemlock. The parents-to-be kept fretting over every little thing. A leaf fell on the eggs and Cecelia was ready to fight the entire tree. Wisteria had took it upon herself to distract Cecelia at every given moment. Vice had be coerced into doing the same for Hemlock.

In truth, Vice was the more effective one. The downside of that was something felt by everyone else. All they did was argue over trivial things. With Vice occupied, Mimic spent her time with Chrys and "Landy" as she called the Spirit Armor that attached itself to the Warrior.

That left Buttercup alone for the most part. Still, it was her duty to her friends and sibling to watch over the eggs in her stead. For hours upon hours, her sole form of entertainment was trying to look for a sign of life within the dark, somewhat glowing objects. The two eggs were wrapped comfortably in the blanket Cecelia wore, given up by Chrysanthemum.

The eggs seemed perfect and yet it was gnawing at her that something was wrong. She had felt this kind of warning before, and each time, her suspicions came true. Would that mean there would be no eggs at all? The thought terrified her. She wouldn't know how to handle such a loss, and would definitely not know how to comfort a parent going through such a loss. Should she tell someone? But who? Who was going to listen to her...?

Wisteria valued her opinion, but she would panic and eventually spill to Cecelia. Vice.....no. Mimic wouldn't understand. The Guardian's eyes widened, glancing over to the Nocturne. Mimic wouldn't, but Chrys might. Skydancers were suppose to be good at knowing things.

Buttercup cautiously made her way over to the Warrior, every step made as if she were walking on feathers, as if one wrong move would mean the end.
"Chrys...?" She whispered.

The Skydancer nodded, "Have you been looking at the eggs too?". How the Skydancer knew that was specifically what she was going to talk about confused boggled her mind. Nonetheless, she nodded dumbly.

"I can't shake the feeling that something's wrong..."

"You're right. But I can't tell what. I would like to think...before I was injured and lost my memories, I wasn't this bad at reading auras, but....perhaps I was. Either way, I don't like the look of that first one..." Chrysanthemum shook her head, The Guardian focusing her eyes on the first of two eggs. It did seem suspicious. She wouldn't be able to tell anything until the eggs hatched though...

A tiny snout poked out of the first egg sometime later, causing a hoard of dragons to rush over to the makeshift nest. The hatchling's snout was soon joined by another from the same egg. A small chorus of quiet and concerned murmurs from the group. Two hatchlings burst forth from the egg, clinging to each other. It was clear they were weak.
From the ignored second egg, a strong hatchling tore through the shell, eager to meet the world. It just got mere glances as everyone fretted over the first two. .

Mimic, however, was instantly drawn to this new hatchling. She picked her up and hugged the child, causing the hatchling to coo in happiness.

"They share a life..." Chrys spoke, looking at the twins clinging onto each other for dear life(literally). The Skydancer shook her head. "They cannot survive like this...one of them has to sacrifice themselves..."

"But which one?" Cecelia was horrified at the dragon's words.

"They'll decide themselves. For now, hold them close. Talk to them. They'll decide..." The Skydancer bowed her head to the hatchlings, the other dragons following suit. Cecelia delicately picked up her hatchlings, humming to them. Hemlock took the third child from the Nocturne's grasp and huddled up with his family.

"They need names..." Hemlock tried to find his voice as he ignored the world around them. For now, it was only him, Cecelia, and their hatchlings. Their three, beautiful, beautiful hatchlings.

30208205_350.png

30208206_350.png

30208207_350.png

"Erika...and Theodore" Cecelia's voice was barely a whisper as she looked down at the twins she held in her hands. Hemlock nodded.

"Odd names for dragons..." He was lightly whacked by her tail, accompanied by a dry laugh. "Frederica.....To round out our odd named trio...". The Coatl rested her head onto his shoulder, waiting for their choice to be made. Soon after, Theodore stilled, and Erika began to cry loudly as her strength was restored. One child withered away in her arms, the other filling out and mourning the loss of her brother.

Frederica was restless in her father's arms, and slipped away when Hemlock pulled his mate into his arms, the two dragons mourning the loss of their son. Frederica didn't like it, instead preferring the company of the green dragon from before, leaving her family to their sorrow.

Buttercup sighed, shaking her head sadly. She glanced at their leader as Wisteria simply murmured plans for a burial.
____________________________________________________________________________________
@Leopardmask @AnnaStar353 @Belviere @AmmieKatt @KyloRen @Skyeset @DragonWarrior333 @Metroid @CrimsonSakura @patchedprankster @LadyFang @ScarletSultan @ScarletTheDragon @SybilRamkin

I've never written hatchling death/Dragon death before. So hopefully I did okay. I may post another thing today as this is two days late >> Since we just bred dragons, I think i'm going to gene one this time. So look forward to when I do that. It may be a few days so I can properly incorporate it into the story.
As an important notice: Theodore, the middle child, is up for adoption before I exalt him. He'll be available for at least 3 days. Also, There are three adult children I have that are siblings to Wisteria. They're currently on the 4th page of my lair so if you're interested in one of them, do hit me up. They'll be around for a few more days as well.

Skyeset - Thank you for that ^^ I did notice I write a lot of dialogue and I was like "This is mostly just talking...Does anyone else notice this?" XD I'll be trying to remedy that in later installments.

Belviere - Me too. I look forward to when they grow up :3 I really like Freddy's colors(yes I've taken to calling her freddy >>). Erika is a pretty girl too. I've thought a bit about her personality, but mostly with her regret about Theodore. What do you think? Any headcanons?
Hello
@Deathwolf555
Maybe she doesn't remember Theodore consciously (he dies shortly after they're born after all, and she's too young to remember), but her subconscious does, so she's always grabbing two of things, thinking she has to save one for someone. When she's younger it could be for her imaginary friend (hi Theo), but even after she grows up, she always grabs an extra, thinking she has to save it for someone. Her adult mind would rationalize it as an extra for later, or maybe for one of the other dragons, but it will always be for her missing brother.
@Deathwolf555
Maybe she doesn't remember Theodore consciously (he dies shortly after they're born after all, and she's too young to remember), but her subconscious does, so she's always grabbing two of things, thinking she has to save one for someone. When she's younger it could be for her imaginary friend (hi Theo), but even after she grows up, she always grabs an extra, thinking she has to save it for someone. Her adult mind would rationalize it as an extra for later, or maybe for one of the other dragons, but it will always be for her missing brother.
@Belviere @Deathwolf555 An extension of that: When she's nervous, frightened, or any negative emotion really, she reaches for someone beside her who isn't there. Also I did a thing [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=134&bodygene=11&breed=11&element=9&gender=1&tert=171&tertgene=14&winggene=16&wings=175&auth=d9d3d5af22364fe806d021971bef3a06d56da4d5&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Belviere @Deathwolf555
An extension of that: When she's nervous, frightened, or any negative emotion really, she reaches for someone beside her who isn't there.

Also I did a thing
dragon?age=1&body=134&bodygene=11&breed=11&element=9&gender=1&tert=171&tertgene=14&winggene=16&wings=175&auth=d9d3d5af22364fe806d021971bef3a06d56da4d5&dummyext=prev.png
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Belviere

....That is a great thing and I think she's gonna do it. My heart broke after reading that, so good job. She probably would know someone is suppose to be there, but isn't there.....I am just thinking about this and it's not okay. Good job Bel.
@Belviere

....That is a great thing and I think she's gonna do it. My heart broke after reading that, so good job. She probably would know someone is suppose to be there, but isn't there.....I am just thinking about this and it's not okay. Good job Bel.
Hello
@Leopardmask

........Your input wasn't okay...DX That is a great addition.

*Stares at scry....Sweats* How did you figure out what I was gonna do? Maybe not the runes.....But dang, that's good Leo.
@Leopardmask

........Your input wasn't okay...DX That is a great addition.

*Stares at scry....Sweats* How did you figure out what I was gonna do? Maybe not the runes.....But dang, that's good Leo.
Hello
@Leopardmask
That is a beautiful addition, thank you.

@Deathwolf555
I aim to please. :3
@Leopardmask
That is a beautiful addition, thank you.

@Deathwolf555
I aim to please. :3
@Deathwolf555

I love your writing! I'd also be willing to give Theodore a home, if no one else wants him ^-^
@Deathwolf555

I love your writing! I'd also be willing to give Theodore a home, if no one else wants him ^-^
TPoSyOQ.png 51xsGFL.png 10x10.png 10x10.png 10x10.png
Kenopsian
They / Them
FR +2
32995828.png
@Deathwolf555

I didn't actually cry at this, but... it's just too sad and angst-y for me. I can't wait to see how Erika develops because of this, though.
@Deathwolf555

I didn't actually cry at this, but... it's just too sad and angst-y for me. I can't wait to see how Erika develops because of this, though.
ck2CMHK.gif
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17